23 Reviews for Calypso Digital

Albums (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
23 Calypso Digital Reviews

We did an engagement photoshoot with Tigran and it was wonderful! The whole process was fun + easy. He picked the location for us and basically guided us on how to pose and etc. Tigran was very professional yet friendly. I so appreciate his work! Thank you Tigran.

Profile Picture Suthara, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had Alex take some fun engagement photos of us and our fuzzy dog, Nikita. Alex was great--super professional. He had lots of poses and ideas worked out, was receptive to our ideas, and was able to clearly convey where he needed us to stand/look. I can't wait to get some of the pictures back, especially the ones with our diva of an American Eskimo dog!

Profile Picture Candice, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My fiance and I did an engagement photoshoot with Alex and could not be happier with the final pictures!! Alex was very professional but also a lot of fun to work with! You can tell he really enjoys what he does. We had originally picked a specific place to start our photos and it ended up being closed, but Alex was quick to think of other ideas and be creative on the spot and it ended up working out perfectly! Thank you so much Alex, we really enjoyed working with you!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We just did our engagement photos with Tigran and I can't say enough great things about this company. Setting up our appointment was a breeze and he was so open to all of our ideas! His direction and artistic eye made our pictures turn out better than I could ever imagine and we had them back so quickly. I can't wait to book them for our wedding!

Profile Picture Bridget, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Friendly, professional, and great results. Definitely would recommend. Our friends and family love the final product.

Profile Picture User7884838, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Alex is a wonderful photographer and is extremely talented. He used his skill to capture the special moments of our engagement with ease, and I cannot stop admiring the photos he shot! My fiancé and I truly enjoyed working with him, and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Laura, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Best photographer in town!!! Tigran is super flexible and easy to work with. Our venue didn't have a pretty outside and so we took a trip to great falls the afternoon before our wedding. We had him take pictures all day and all night. He was enthusiastic and high energy the entire time!! He captured every moment of our perfect day and night. He even was flexible when our cake cutting got pushed back. We are so thankful for the gorgeous pictures. He is extremely creative and his positive energy rubs off on you so smiling around him comes naturally. He can easily make you laugh for those awesome natural laughing pictures that are adorable. I can't thank him enough for his over the top performance.

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

We had our engagement photo shoot with Tigran and Alex. They were professional, fun, and weren't afraid to do whatever it took to get that perfect shot. We had our shoot at a sunflower patch which blooms 2 weeks out of the year so they were very accommodating to have us shoot on the perfect day. They even scoped out the area before we arrived to find the best spots already for us so we didn't have to look around. We were very happy with the experience and the photos. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Cristian, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tigran with Calypso Digital is an unbelievable photographer. From the moment we met to discuss what we were looking for, he made us feel relaxed and conformable. We had no idea what we were doing or what to expect, but he just made things work for us. He explained everything so clearly he probably should have charged us for the consultation!
During the engagement photo shoot it felt like we were just out for a stroll with a friend. We never imagined how fun it could be. He and his assistant Anastasiia responded in a timely manner via email throughout the entire process. They kept us updated, and helped create a timeline so we knew what to expect. She even created a cute blog for us to share with our friends and family using our engagement pictures.
Tigran was non-intrusive during the wedding. He gave us enough space to live in the moment. He was absolutely professional. He was also able to adapt quickly after the ceremony to an unforeseen and excessive desire by everyone to take pictures with us in a location where he had not set up his gear. He made it work and we are so appreciative that he took the time to take pictures of every single guest although it wasn’t the initial plan. They are all expecting us to send them a copy!
Finally, Tigran hand delivered our pictures. We are so thankful because UPS sucks. The images came in a gorgeous wooden box and he included a USB with tons of high quality images. We were just looking at them again last night and felt so emotional remembering the day. We love how natural everything looks, and the beautiful moments he captured of our guests that we did not get to see.
If you are thinking about hiring a photographer, look no further. Tigran is the best in the area, we can guarantee it, plus you get to help a small business – it’s a win a win all around. Thank you so much again Tigran. We could not have made a better decision, you are amazing.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/25/17, 1 Review

Profile Picture Roxi, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Amazing pics! Engagement shoot was riverside/inside. So the shoot can be ANYWHERE. Fun and serious shots welcomed. Friendly, efficient, great stylistically! Color and black and white pics.

Profile Picture Eleanor, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tigran and Anastasiia advertised a free couples' photo shoot, and my boyfriend and I jumped at the offer. Tigran was the photographer that day, and he was very professional and responsive. He led us around the venue and directed the shoot with ease, especially when we felt particularly awkward about the photo shoot! Tigran was great!

Profile Picture User7880029, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photographers with awesome personalities! The photos always look amazing and are very unique! Love it!

Profile Picture Katia, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had an engagement shoot with Tigran in DC near the monuments. He was very accomidating and had great ideas! Tigran made the day fun and exciting! Tigran and Alex also were our wedding photographers. It really helped to meet with him before the wedding to get to know him and he got to know us. Tigran also came out to my wedding location with me a few months before to scope out good locations for photos and to see what my ideas were. The wedding day they were both great. They clicked away all day capturing posed and candid moments. They were able to photograph the lighting just right even though it was a cloudy day. Thanks so much! You were awesome!

Profile Picture Krista, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

I had originally hired someone else but through the process felt like they didn't really care about my wedding and this was just another job for them which led me to look for another photographer. I was happy to find Tigran and his team to shoot our wedding. I think what stands out from Tigran and his team is not only the beautiful pictures that were delivered but their amazing energy. It was nice to see them really happy and excited about my day as much as I was. Even before the shoot Tigran was really responsive with emails and putting together an agenda for the day which helped a lot and not just for the picture schedule but the agenda helped direct the entire day for my other vendors as well. I decided to have a traditional Cambodian ceremony in the morning and then an American ceremony and reception in the evening. It was a crazy long day! Tigran was great at directing everyone and sooo patient! He has great ideas on what type of pictures to take and how to take them. From the morning ceremony we moved on to shoot some pictures getting ready meanwhile Alex and another photographer stayed with my husband while he and the groomsmen got ready. Having more than one photographer is so much better because they are able to capture so much more and it makes things run smoother. They were with us the entire day and night and our pictures turned out great! I highly recommend Calypso :)

Profile Picture MJ, 4/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

I had amazing photos taken by Tigran of my boyfriend and my dogs! When we arrived, he already knew the best places to have us photographed since he had gotten there early and looked around the whole park. That saved us a lot of time and the spots he had picked were beautiful! He was very patient with my crazy dogs. They did not want to cooperate. However, he was so patient and great at getting their attention. He was great at communicating with us to get the right poses. I could not be happier with my photos. I have gotten an unbelievable amount of compliments of the photos. He sent them to me within 2 days! I have already recommended him to my friend who just got engaged for her engagement photos. It was a memorable experience and I will recommend him every time. Thanks again Tigran!

Profile Picture Susie, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

At the end of the day you have memories and pictures. It poured rain on our big day but Tigram made it look romantic and glamorous. He even made shots look sunny!
He was so calm and the rest of us were a wreck. His calm demeanor was so positive for all involved. His pictures were lovely. No guest was left out. He has the patience of a saint and the eye of an artist. I am the mother of the bride and was probably the most nervous that all go well. He exceeded my expectations. We will treasure these pictures forever and we thank him so much!
Cheryl Holt Alexandria. va

Profile Picture cheryl, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a great, super fun family photo shoot with Tigran. He is flexible and efficient, has super cool ideas and knows how to find the right angle, light and spot. The photos are gorgeous and turnaround was super fast. Awesome service!

Profile Picture Dana, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot recommend Tigran more highly. He is incredibly talented and did a wonderful job with pictured of my baby. He is fun, relaxed, and professional to work with. He takes creative and fun photos. I could not be happier. He also was very generous in making the digital photos available and easy to share with friends.

Profile Picture Barbora, 2/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This photographer is experienced and has a great eye for capturing beautiful shots beyond the standard portrait picture. Very tastefully artistic photos. He can be hired as one, or as a team of 2 or more. He is very friendly, listens intently, and is so eager to capture your special moments. He is very good at communicating with you as well throughout the planning period. He will negotiate a good deal with you, and really loves his job.

Profile Picture User4623973, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We were very impressed with how professional they were. Before ariving to the location, they had already scouted out spots for the photographs -- everything was planned out. They also provided cute props and worked very well with my 8 year old daughter. In the end, the photos came out great! I couldn't be happier with them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/14/08, 1 Review