Calvet Couture Bridal Boutique Reviews

76 Reviews for Calvet Couture Bridal Boutique

• Sasha

Sasha J. · Getting married on 11/11/2021

Sasha Joseph

Monique Casimiro was THE BEST! She made me feel very comfortable while searching for the THE DRESSS. She listened and really got a feel for my personality and what would best fit my preferences! I highly recommend this place and her!!

Sent on 05/16/2020

Calvet Couture Bridal Boutique's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review! It was great getting to meet you and help you find the perfect dress. Can't wait to see wedding photos.

xoxo Monique
  • Anelis

Anelis R. · Married on 05/29/2021

Most beautiful wedding dress!!

I had gone to other wedding stores before but this store made you feel special no matter what your budget is! They are super friendly and willing to help you no matter what! Everyone loved my dress! Hayley Paige Jax Gown ♥

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Gisele

Katie G. · Married on 03/20/2021

The dress was perfect!

We were able to find the perfect dress for our day and everything was so easy and professional!

Sent on 03/28/2021
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 05/23/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Everyone at Calvet Couture is amazing!! They made me feel like family from my first visit and helped me find my dream wedding dress (and veil)! They have so many styles and options and the store is beautiful! Such a special experience and I love being a Calvet Bride! I recommend all my friends and family to go here! Thank you ladies XOXO

Sent on 12/05/2020
  • Tyler

Tyler T. · Married on 04/11/2020

Loved my Dress!

I loved working with the team at Calvet. They made the whole process of trying on dresses easy and comfortable. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Jacque

Jacque A. · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing Experience

worked with Emily, and she was fabulous. I described what I was interested in, and she picked out several dresses that were exactly like what I had in mind. After trying only five dresses on, I knew I had found the one. I went with the Reece Gown by Hayley Paige. If you are looking for the perfect wedding dress, visit Calvet!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 02/09/2020

Wonderful help

They helped me find the most beautiful dress for my wedding! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Ariel

Ariel F. · Married on 06/08/2019

Showstopper gowns and superior service!

Calvet Couture was our one-stop-shop - dress, veil, accessories, everything you could possibly need for your perfect wedding day! We worked with Alexandra at Calvet, and she made sure that I tried on gowns that I loved and others that I hadn't considered (I chose one of her recommendations that I wouldn't have considered myself!). The staff and selection is second-to-none. I highly recommend that you visit this boutique for the ultimate bridal experience!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Meghan

Meghan H. · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding dress newbies

I was dreading beginning the search for my wedding dress as I admittedly am not the kind of girl who has been dreaming of her wedding and "the perfect dress" all my life. I stumbled on Calvet Couture in Ponte Vedra only after searching bridal boutiques close by. I didn't know what kind of dress I wanted, what would look good, etc until I walked into the shop and was immediately comforted by the attentive customer service; both Alex, the owner of the shop, and Dana made me feel like I had all the time in the world, offered champagne, and demonstrated their expertise in understanding what dress would be perfect for me when I hadn't a clue. I visited one other shop that day after having the "this is the dress" feeling at Calvet and couldn't get passed what a beautiful dress and wonderful experience I'd had. For anyone who is unsure of where to start in their dress shopping adventure, you'd be a fool to not start at Calvet Couture!

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Dream Dresses

I went to several different bridal boutiques and nowhere else made me feel as comfortable as Calvet Couture. They listened to what I wanted and didn't try to convince me to try on dresses that weren't me. All of the consultants were friendly, professional, and helpful.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Carimar · Married on 03/21/2019

Unforgettable experience!

I cannot begin to describe how my experience was when I visited Calvet Couture on Winter Park Village. The first time I walked in I had no idea what I wanted nor what I was looking for. Their selection of dresses is extensive, but I am so glad I was able to go through them all to decide on what I was curious about trying on. My mother in law spotted a Jesus Piero dress with swiss lace all over that was beyond beautiful and not at all what I envision to wear. I tried it on and it was love at first sight! Although I decided to wait on it when I went back a week later the welcoming experience was even better than the first time. There were 2 other brides at the time and only 1 team member and she was a champion. Was so amazing making us all feel very special, all of us bonded over the trial and I got my dress that day!! Waiting in anticipation for almost a year to wear my beautiful one of a kind dress!! I will never forget how special I felt in your store and how incredible was the entire experience!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Caroline B. · Married on 03/02/2019

Such a beautiful place!

I had the best experience at Calvet Couture Bridal in Winter Park! The stylists were so great to work with and since it was by appointment only, the store wasn't packed with brides (this overwhelmed me at the other shop I went to). The feel of this bridal salon was just so spacious and bright and cheerful and really is the perfect atmosphere to find your dress. They also recommended an amazing alterations place for me (Thread & Needle in Winter Park).

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Experience & My Dream Dress!

The consultants at Calvel are truly amazing. They helped me find the style I was looking for (even without having ever tried on dresses before!) They listened to my desires and vision, selected gowns within my budget, and made me feel like the only person in the room! I was completely comfortable and am forever grateful for this amazing experience! We had a champagne toast after saying YES to the dress!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Marissa · Married on 12/08/2018

They Really Make You Feel At Ease

What a wonderful experience I had selecting and buying my dress from Calvet Couture! They have gorgeous dresses of quality from top designers and the staff is beyond professional. The woman who helped me try dresses on made me feel so comfortable and put me at ease during the process. They let me know when my dress was ready and recommended a seamstress who I couldn't have been happier with. Thanks for having made this part of my bridal experience a great one!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Such a cool experience to say yes to the dress here! I had only a couple months before my wedding and these ladies not only helped me find the perfect gown but called their seamstress and had me in her studio same day. Very thankful that my Aunt Liz recommended them and Shannon was such a huge help.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

OBSESSED with Rebecca and my wedding dress!! It was the first time I have ever been there and I can't rave enough about the experience! Rebecca instantly made my family and me feel so comfortable and made the whole appointment fun and easy. The girls there made me feel extra special and let us take our time trying on as many dresses as I needed to until I found my dream dress without making us feel rushed at all. I would absolutely recommend this place to all of my girlfriends!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Deanna · Married on 05/12/2018

I went to the sarasota location and had the best experience ever! I highly recommend them and made me really feel like a true princess and were very professional .

Sent on 05/21/2018

Charlene · Married on 10/28/2017

I absolutely LOVED this shop! After going to a few of the bridal chains, I was ready to go to a boutique shop that treated me like family - which is the kind of service I received from Becca at the Winter Park location. She really knew what kind of dresses I was looking for and she helped me find THE ONE! And they have a really lovely selection to choose from.

Sent on 12/15/2017

Alexa · Married on 09/03/2017

As a Jacksonville native, I flew from DC home in order to travel to Calvet Couture Bridal to find my dream wedding dress! I visited on a weekend where my favorite designer in particular was having a trunk show and ended up with the perfect Hayley Paige wedding gown! I cannot thank the staff at Calvet enough for helping me and not being pushy as I shopped. The boutqiue is also beautiful and conveniently located in Winter Park! Definitely recommend if you are in the area!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Meagan · Married on 06/10/2017

My experience here is what every bride hopes to experience on their first time trying on wedding downs! The location is in a perfect place to walk and get celebratory drinks and food afterwards! The store itself is beautiful and inviting and they had the perfect amount of dresses; enough to give you plenty of options but not so much that you feel too overwhelmed by choice. My consultant Rebecca was very friendly, gave me great advice but still let me be in control of the appointment and what dresses to pull and try on. She really listened to what I liked and didn't like and on only my 5th dress ever she customized a dress so perfect for me I couldn't find one aspect I wasn't in love with! After I "said yes to the dress" her, the incredible owner, and other lovely staff brought my party champagne to celebrate and took as many pictures as we wanted! HIGHLY recommend Calvet Couture!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Meagan · Married on 06/10/2017

Calvet Couture Bridal Winter Park is beautiful in itself and has a great selection of dresses without it being overwhelming. The staff is friendly and not at all pushy they stand back and let you pick the dresses you want to try on and only give their input when asked. I was so torn as I had my heart set on tulle but I fell in love with the top of a dress without so the lovely CCB ladies had me step into a tulle skirt of another dress (making me feel like I was on Say Yes To The Dress) and it was instant happy tears and champagne all around.

My dress came in much quicker than anticipated and even when they discovered that the designer switched out my tulle skirt for a different one (which ended up looking way better anyway) they handled it gracefully and professionally.

If you want a stress-free, exciting, and memorable bridal gown shopping experience look no further.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Kathryn · Married on 05/12/2017

Working with Calvet Couture was an incredible experience. I will admit that I was a bit emotional about buying a wedding gown as my mother passed away about a year prior and none of my family lives in town. Alex and the rest of the women at the shop were phenomenal and really made me feel at ease! Furthermore, they completely listened to me when I spoke about my budget and styling concerns. They helped me find the absolute perfect dress that was both comfortable and made me look absolutely stunning!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Holly · Married on 04/29/2017

Calvet Couture is a dream bridal shop. It is a beautiful space with a beautiful inventory and a wonderful team. The women there basically saved my wedding. Long story short, there was an issue with the wedding dress I had previously purchased from another shop in Orlando so that I couldn’t wear it on my wedding day. I went into Calvet on the Tuesday before my wedding (which was on Saturday), frantic and panicked, looking for a dress. The stylist that was there, Emily, listened to my story and was so calm and immediately went to work looking through their inventory of samples for dresses that would work for me. She helped me to find the most gorgeous Liancarlo dress, then arranged for 24-hour dry cleaning and alterations services. In addition, the girls at Calvet brought my dress to the dry cleaners and then picked it up and brought it to the seamstress, so all I had to do was show up for the fitting! What service! I felt beautiful in my dress and got so many compliments on it. I am SO glad I ended up getting a dress from Calvet. My situation could have been disastrous, but all the ladies at CCB worked to make things turn out perfectly for me! Seriously, go to Calvet. It is the best!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Alexandra · Married on 04/22/2017

I had a wonderful experience at Calvet Couture! This was the first bridal shop that we went to and it was far and away the best. The dresses were all hanging out where you could really see them, not stuffed in bags only to be handled by staff, which made picking dresses to try on much easier! We were in the store several times over the course of a few months (sometimes just to look) and every staff member that we dealt with was so nice and incredibly helpful, especially Alexandra, the owner. I ended up buying the first dress that I tried on and they helped me order a veil and gorgeous pearl circlet to complete the look. I really appreciated how knowledgeable they were and how much fun they made wedding dress shopping. I would definitely recommend Calvet Couture Bridal!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/18/2017

I had a wonderful experience here! This was the first and only boutique I visited. My fiancé's mother flew in for the weekend so I was hopeful I would find my perfect dress while she was here. I was Shannon's first bride ever and she was an absolute dream. Had she not told me that it was her first day on her own as a consultant, I never would've known! She gave me many options to choose from based on the style I thought was best for me. I asked her to pick out one dress that was the opposite of what I thought I wanted and it ended up being the one I chose! My Legends Romona Keveza gown that I wore on my wedding day is absolutely stunning and it fit me like a glove. I am grateful for Shannon and the staff at Calvet Couture, as I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 04/07/2017