Calumet Bakery Reviews

66 Reviews for Calumet Bakery

• Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/12/2019

Delicious cake

We got a tier cake and four sheet cakes. They even offered a cake for our one year so we don’t have to preserve the cake. Highly recommend

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 01/19/2019

Delicious cakes at an affordable rate!

We received a ton of compliments on how delicious our wedding cake was thanks to Calumet Bakery. We opted to do one small cake that we could cut & have for pictures and purchased a sheet cake to be sliced for guests to enjoy. A much more affordable option and allows your guests to have a cake with buttercream frosting which is much more yummy than fondant. We went with a marble cake and strawberry filling, yum! They also provided some complimentary donuts for our catering team which I thought was a very thoughtful gesture. Affordable prices compared to the city and delivered to the West Loop of Chicago with no issues. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Michele · Married on 12/29/2018

Beautiful and delicious cake!

The cake was one of the highlights of the wedding! CB was easy to work with and reasonably priced! Would use them for all bakery needs.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Erica · Married on 07/14/2018

So many compliments on our wedding cake. Couldn’t be happier we chose Calumet Bakery !

Sent on 07/22/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2017

Beautiful, moist, and fantastic wedding cake. Everyone loved our cake and complimented how tasty it was! I highly recommend.

Sent on 10/21/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/20/2017

The process was simple, percise, both elegant & affordable. I enjoyed the Wedding Cake Experience.

A.L.

Sent on 07/12/2017
  • Shana

Shana · Married on 08/04/2017

The cake was very beautiful and very tasty.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Victoria · Married on 04/22/2017

We used Calumet Bakery for both our wedding shower in March of 2017 and wedding on 4/22/17. We had a tres leches cake for the shower and a marble cake with cannoli filling for the wedding. BEST CAKES EVER! Many of our guests are still talking about how much they loved them. Their cakes are delicious and the prices and quality of service make everything even better! Everything in their bakery is tasty and our family uses Calumet Bakery for many of our special occasions. Worth every penny!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Cheryl · Married on 08/08/2016

I was highly recommended here and I highly recommend anyone who is looking for the perfect cake to come here for any type of event; you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 02/25/2017
  • O

Oneida · Married on 08/06/2016

One of the things that I was really looking forward to was my wedding cake and when I tell you Calumet Bakery made it EXACTLY like we wanted them to...believe me! Not only was the design perfect but the cake was also verrryyy delicious!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Tamela · Married on 04/01/2016

The wedding coordinator did an awesome job assisting us with cake selection, frosting selection and the tastings were out of this world. The have amazing payment options and are very efficient. I wouldn't trust any other bakery for my pastry needs.

Sent on 01/02/2016
  • Paulette

Paulette · Married on 10/10/2015

I would like to thank you Calumet Bakery for providing a beautiful cake. You kept your word in delivery and setting up for my wedding reception. My guest felt in love with your cup cakes, they were delightful. I recommended Calumet Bakery to all of my guest and I will need you again next to celebrate our 1st Anniversary.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Maria A · Married on 08/21/2015

Calumet Bakery is one my family and I have used many times in the past and knew they would be the ones to make the wedding cake, and we were not disappointed. The cake was gorgeous and perfect for the venue we had! Four days later people are still raving about how moist and delicious the cake was and I won't even get started on the sweets table. There was dessert for days and it was all perfect!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Alexis · Married on 08/08/2015

I would recommend taking someone with you to try all of the cakes. This is very overwhelming when you go by yourself! I would have something in mind so it doesn't take forever to go through every picture that they have. The cake turns out absolutely amazing! I had so many compliments on the cake! Everyone wanted to know where I got it from!!!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Natasha · Married on 07/14/2015

The cakes at this bakery is delicious and very reasonable

Sent on 09/26/2015

My family has been getting cakes from Calumet Bakery for as long as I can remember, so of course my husband and I had to get our wedding cake from them. Everything about the cake was perfect. We ordered a 4-tier strawberry shortcake and neapolitan cake with minimal decorations. Even though it had a simple design, it was absolute stunning... and of course it tasted delicious! They also provide you with a one year anniversary cake, which is simply amazing!

Sent on 05/25/2015
  • The Future Mrs. Warfield

Iesha · Married on 03/22/2014

Melisa of Calumet Bakery is awesome!! She is very warm, inviting and patient. She knows when to sit and listen and when to offer suggestions. The cake was excellent. Moist and beautifully decorated. I also love that they are a full service bakery with a wide variety of options and reasonable prices.

I plan to make many more purchases from Calumet Bakery.

Sent on 03/29/2014

The cake looked amazing and tasted phenomenal! We were very pleased!

Sent on 03/09/2014

The cake was delicious, and beautiful

Sent on 12/12/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2013

I cannot begin to say enough nice things about this bakery. From the initial consult to the final product this bakery was FANTASTIC. They provided us with a grooms cake and a sweet table for our wedding. I knew going into the process that their products were absolutely delicious and I was not surprised when I received several compliments from our guests. The entire process was easy and Calumet bakery was very responsive to our needs.

I would recommend this bakery to everyone!

Sent on 11/10/2013

Andrea · Married on 10/25/2013

Calumet Bakery made our wedding cake. It was simple (like I wanted) yet beautiful and OH SO DELICIOUS!!! Everyone kept asking where I ordered it from because it was so good.

Sent on 11/05/2013

Jenn · Married on 09/21/2013

Service was excellent, cake was excellent, and delivery right on time!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Angie · Married on 09/15/2013

Calumet Bakery, Lansing, IL. Awesome! Calumet Bakery's team bakes amazing cakes! Cake design, price and taste are all GREAT! This is my favorite bakery!!!

Sent on 12/29/2013

Mary · Married on 08/31/2013

My Wedding cake was beautiful and very delicious.It was a 3 tier purple and white cake with the purple fountain underneath with bridesmaids and groomsmen coming down the stairs. AWESOME..They delivered and setup my cake on time at the my venue. We just received our free anniversary cake and it was just as delicious as our wedding cake. We enjoy all of their baked good, it's soo good. We would recommend them to our family and friends.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Amy · Married on 06/21/2013

Calumet Bakery was our wedding cake vendor. They did such a great job! Cake was delicious!!! Dora at Calumet Bakery was very accommodating and so flexible with what we wanted. Our guests LOVED the cake! I would highly recommend them to any future bride & groom!

Sent on 07/14/2013