Caloosa Tent & Rental Reviews

19 | Fort Myers, FL

19 Reviews for Caloosa Tent & Rental

Caloosa Tent & Rental 1
Caloosa Tent & Rental 2

Great service, great price, and great product.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate it:)

We loved the arch that was delivered to my wedding at the Westin in Cape Coral. The arch was delivered and setup in plenty of time before the wedding started. Thank you Caloosa Tent and Event Rental!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Patricia · Married on 10/18/2014

Worked with Caloosa for just the ceremony chairs. They were great. Wrote up the most reasonable quote I had received. Were quick to respond to my questions and also, all the chairs were delivered on time and were in good condition!!

would recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

thank you so much for your wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it :)

Camilla · Married on 07/02/2014

They worked with me to have everything perfect for our big day even though I changed my mind on what we needed at least 3 different times. We would definitely recommend them to everyone we know.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate your business!

I had the pleasure of marrying my best friend a few weeks ago. I was a bit nervous about everything coming together since I was getting married out of town. Luckily I enlisted the services of Caloosa Tent and Rental for all of my wedding decor and music. From start to finish, the service we received was amazing. Not only were the linens and other decor provided beautiful, but Kathryn Clark went above and beyond to accommodate my various requests and questions. She was very kind and easy to work with and paid such close attention to detail to ensure I had everything needed for my special day. I always dreamed of getting married outside but was nervous about how the music preparations would come together. I didn't have any reason to worry, however, because the sound system provided to us was easy to set up outside and also easy to transport into our reception hall after the ceremony. The champagne flutes were a wonderful touch for the reception during our toasting ceremony. There were so many things to think about, but Kathryn made suggestions to help ensure that my centerpieces were displayed the way I wanted them. She recommended some beautiful glass vases to display my tulips in for each of the tables, and I was pleased with how everything looked on my wedding day. She also recommended a gorgeous silver cake stand for my Dutch-themed wedding cake which really made it stand out. I was not sure what the size of my tables were for the linens and overlays, but Kathryn helped me by contacting the site directly to make sure everything was in order. From the moment I requested wedding services with Caloosa Tent and Rental, the staff made me feel special and showed their excitement about me being the bride-to-be. The patience and personal touches really left an impression on me, and I am grateful that I went with this company for my wedding. I truly had a magical weekend thanks to the efforts of all of the staff at Caloosa Tent and Rental.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Dan · Married on 08/24/2013

These people were the best!
    We had many issues and changes very close to our wedding. They took everything in stride, helped us through it and did not miss a beat!

Sent on 09/27/2013

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you very much for your review!

Bradley · Married on 04/01/2013

I could not have asked for any more than what Caloosa tent provided on my fiance's already stressful day. Thanks Caloosa Tent!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Ginny · Married on 11/24/2012

Amazing. They were great, down-to-earth and better than the "competition" in SWFL

Sent on 10/22/2013

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

marisol · Married on 12/06/2008

Great prices! On time with delivery and pick up. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Shannon · Married on 11/21/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Debbie or Caloosa! Their entire staff was beyond helpful - we were planning a destination wedding from Chicago and not only was Debbie attentive, professional and beyond patient, she went above and beyond to ensure that our client got everything she wanted for her wedding day from emailing pictures of napkin colors to adding/subtracting things from the quote multiple times. With every request, Debbie was responsive & a team player and we could not have done it without her. Additionally, the tent we used was gorgeous, their setup/take down crew was efficient & prompt and the decor we rented (chargers, stemware, flatware, etc.) was stunning. If you live in the area or are planning a wedding near Ft.Myers I strongly encourage you to use Caloosa.

Sent on 12/14/2015
  • User3864674 · event on 01/29/2014

Great job by Caloosa Tent. Their delivery setup staff was very attentive

Sent on 01/29/2014

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you for leaving a review!

Melissa · Married on 12/02/2017

We rented a tent, tables, chairs with cushions and linens from caloosa. Overall great experience. Some of the chairs were wobbling and likely needed to be replaced. Other than that really can't say a bad thing at all. Crew was friendly and professional! Linens were in excellent condition and our wedding looked amazing!

Sent on 12/09/2017
    Caloosa Tent & Rental 3
    Caloosa Tent & Rental 4

Sharon · Married on 12/12/2012

3.0

my linens didn't come in on time and there were there to help me out. I have used then two time now and no complaints as of yet, a little pricey though

Sent on 02/06/2013

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to write it.

Dropped off exactly what I wanted, with no problems!

Sent on 09/10/2012

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it !
  • Gennifer

Gennifer · Married on 04/07/2012

3.5

Decent for the price. Easy to work with and flexible to price matching. Had a slight issue with linens but they were quick to fix. Tent guys were very professional and amazing to watch they are little circus people when it comes to pitching the tent. Thanks again.

Sent on 04/14/2012

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Laura · Married on 04/14/2012

3.2
      2.5

I had heard amazing things about this vendor, but was a bit disappointed. When everything arrived more than 1/3 of the chairs were unusable and had to be sent back. They brought new chair which were better, but were not exactly helpful during the process. In addition I rented flatware from them and apparently one salad fork went missing. Though we looked everywhere for it, was no where to be found and they charged me almost $10.00 to replace it. Really? It wasn't your grandma's silver. Perhaps not the best choice for weddings, but I am sure for other events they are amazing.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

Thank you for writing a review so that we know what we need to improve on. We have now purchased new chairs that will be delivered mid-June as well as tents in various sizes. We hope that you use us again and that we have the chance to make your next event perfect.

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2013

2.2
      2.5
      2.0

From what I have been told, Caloosa is the cheapest, but cheap is not always the best way to go. The girls in the office have horrible attitudes! Every time myself or my fiance called them, they were rude, short, and hateful. We both got extremely upset every time we had to call them. They were not available to deliver when we requested so we had to pick up the equipment and return it. The guys in the back who load it up were very nice and a lot easier to deal with. The chairs were dirty and not what we expected, but we didn't have the time or energy to fight with them. I would recommend spending the extra money to go somewhere else that is easier to deal with.

Sent on 03/27/2013

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

I am so sorry that you had a poor experience with us. I know that we can't fix your past customer service experience but I hope that you come back to us in the future so that we can make better impression. We have ordered new chairs and some new tents that will be here mid-June. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do to make your next experience a better one.

2.2
      1.5
      3.5
      2.0

Called and got a basic quote then decided to go in and select linens and chairs and more. They couldn't locate the 2 linens I wanted so I had to select similar items. No help deciding what I needed for my party, no advice or suggestions. Sabina just sat there as I struggled with direction. Finally after 10 days I phoned and got my quote. I ended up buying my linens for $2 cheaper. I rented a few other items that were pricey but ok. This place looks great online but has little actual inventory. I asked about a chandelier but they had none, no candelabras, no fog machines. Very limited linen choices. I had high hopes for this company but they fell short.

Sent on 02/27/2015

Caloosa Tent & Rental's reply:

I am sorry to hear that we did not have what you were looking for. We have rooms and rooms of linens, many candelabra, chandeliers and we also have a fog machine. The girl who helped you was new and maybe she wasn't as helpful to as she could have been, for that I apologize. We have a huge inventory of items. I hope that you use us again and if you do please mention that you had an issue before.

Danielle · Married on 06/24/2017

1.0
      1.0

I just rented a tent with water barrels for my wedding on June 24. The contract never stated that the delivery vehicle needed to be able to be within 50 feet of the set up location or there would be an additional $125 charge. Also, the contract never stated anything about access to water. While dealing with the delivery site being more than 50 feet (it was approximately 100-125 feet) and needing to find water access, I spoke with Larry (the owner of the company) who spoke to me as if I were an idiot with absolutely no common sense or as if I rent tents on the weekly. I was given 2 options, either pay for the additional labor because "your event is not our only event" or they would just take the tent. Luckily my wedding coordinator was able to gain access to water to be able to fill the 55 gallon drums. Larry did not act professionally at all, the only reason that I am giving 2 stars is because the set up crew was very helpful and tried to ensure everything would be ok after the owner spoke to me as if I were beneath him simply because I am a woman. I doubt he would have spoken to my husband the same way. If the only experience I had with this company was with the set up crew then they would have received 5 stars but the owner Larry is the reason I will never do any rentals through this company ever again or recommend this company to anyone that I know for any future rentals.

Sent on 06/26/2017