Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts Reviews

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 5
  • Ericka

Ericka Dodge · Married on 05/25/2019

Absolute perfection

Heather and her team were the ideal floral partner--starting with the planning all the way through to the execution on our wedding day. The arrangements were beyond beautiful--each piece was carefully and stunningly arranged and placed. Heather worked with my very "raw" ideas and transformed them into my greatest dream. I highly recommend Calluna for any of your floral needs.

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 6
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 7
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 8
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Alisse Hannaford · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing - more than exceeded our expectations

Heather at Calluna flowers was just amazing. She listened to our vision of what we wanted the day to look like and she more than delivered. The flowers more than exceeded my expectations. She was also helpful in helping us figure out how to best allocate our budget in choosing beautiful flowers, where to spend more, and where we could easily cut back. Would recommend 100%.

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 9
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 10
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 11
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 12
    Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Laurel

Laurel Gilliam · Married on 05/18/2019

Great Experience-Amazing flowers!

Heather at Calluna was an absolute joy to work with. She took the color scheme that I gave her and made my vision come alive! The flowers were breathtaking, and she did an amazing job setting them up!! I highly recommend Calluna!

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 13
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 14
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 15
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 16
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 17
    Sent on 06/17/2019
  • brandy

brandy · Married on 09/22/2018

Heather did such an incredible job creating beautiful flowers arrangements that went above and beyond the vision we had of our wedding day.

So talented! Gorgeous flowers!

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 18
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 19
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 20
    Sent on 01/04/2019

Daniela Carrillo · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful Experience

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts was a perfect fit for us! From the very first time we met with Heather, she knew exactly how to interpret what I wanted. She worked with us to make our wedding beautiful and everything looked as I always had imagine. It was beautiful, simple, and so elegant.

I would highly recommend Calluna Fine Flowers because of how professional they are, their knowledge, and especially how they took the time to understand perfectly what I wanted when I wasn't sure how to describe it.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Daniela,
    Thank you for your review. Calluna always strives to provide each couple with their vision! It was wonderful working with you all.

Holly · Married on 08/11/2018

A huge thank you to Calluna for making the most unique, beautiful flower arraignments I have ever seen. Heather and her team developed a beautiful wild flower & baby's breath design for our tables, bouquets and decor. They set the tone for our "rustic elegance" theme. Thank you for helping Chad and I create our dream wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2018

Meaghan · Married on 06/02/2018

Wonderful wedding florist!

Heather was an absolute pleasure to work with - from the moment we met to discuss ideas to the day of when she delivered the most perfect, natural looking arrangements. She understood our vision perfectly, and had no problem timing the deliveries at both the church and the reception site, even though the tent was still being set up that day. The flowers were just gorgeous, and she chose the perfect shades of pink!! Nothing was overlooked, even down to the details of ribbons, vase shapes, etc. Thank you, Heather!

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 21
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 27
    Sent on 12/19/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 12/03/2017

Heather was fabulous to work with. She worked with my budget and my wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful...exactly what I wanted! I highly recommend her!

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Hannah. We try so hard to be make recommendations and be flexible with our couples. I enjoyed bringing your "wintery" wedding to life.
    Best to you both.

Laura · Married on 10/21/2017

I emailed pictures to Heather of the look that I wanted and then met with her in person where she presented me with ideas. She brought what I had imagined to life and everything was perfect. I cannot even describe the flower crowns that she created for my flower girls, but they were the most amazing things I have seen! On the day of she even made last minute adjustments to our chuppa, which was no easy task, but it ended up working perfectly! We received endless compliments on the flowers.

Sent on 12/20/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/05/2017

She understood the vision we had for our event and added details to all the arrangements that made our flowers perfect! She came to the house twice to set up flowers for different phases of the event and implemented the final touches on site. She was always cheerful and enthusiastic, and we cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts's reply:

I so loved working on your colorful, intimate event! Thank you for your kind words.

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

Heather was great to work with. I had a vision in my head of how I wanted my wedding to look, but not a lot of knowledge of floral arrangements. She was able to take my ideas and guide me throughout the process to bring it all together. She was so patient with us as we changed our minds and order the week before the wedding. I couldn't be happier with the way it all turned out. I would highly recommend Calluna.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for our kind words. I feel so lucky when couples choose me to help create their vision!

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Willing to work through any budget while still using the most beautiful flowers

Sent on 12/17/2017

Bernadette · Married on 09/09/2017

Beyond amazing is how I would describe Calluna Fine Flowers & Gifts (and Heather). I used Calluna Fine Flowers & Gifts for the flowers (both ceremony and reception), bouquets, boutonniere, and centerpieces for my wedding day in September, 2017. Not only were the flowers beautiful, the customer service is out of this world! A member of our wedding party, our ring bearer, is autistic. This was a concern of mine because he is sensitive to certain smells and textures and I was hoping for an alternative to using a pin that is customary for the boutonniere. As soon as I mentioned my concerns to Heather, Heather immediately threw out a bunch of different ideas to address each and every concern I had; all of them being great solutions. Moreover, I wanted to remember my grandparents who could not be there in person. Again, Heather was extremely accommodating. Throughout the whole process, Heather was in contact with me - touching in when something was needed and responding quickly whenever I had a question. Simply stated - if you want beautiful arrangements, gorgeous bouquets, Calluna Fine Flowers & Gifts is your vendor. I gave Heather my color scheme and she painted the best picture and made it come to life on the day of our wedding. She integrated every one of my requests seamlessly. Set up was done to perfection. I did not have to worry about anything; even with having a first look. I would not hesitate to recommend Heather and Calluna Fine Flowers & Gifts.

Bernadette,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough review. I feel very fortunate to be able to work with such amazing couples who allow me to be creative. It is such an important event in your lives and I am lucky to be a part of it. Thank you for trusting me!

Besa · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Heather was a tremendous experience. She was professional, personable, and most importantly very accommodating to our many asks, especially regarding last minute changes. Her arrangements were beautiful and was able to replicate my vision perfectly. We truly enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Your Clay Hill Farm wedding was a treat to work on! I loved the freedom to work with some different elements. Thank you for your twist in Calluna Fine Flowers! Wishing you all the best in your life together!

Julianne · Married on 08/12/2017

The flowers at our wedding were beyond our expectations!! Heather truly brought my vision to life of what I wanted on our wedding day. Lots and lots of white flowers, and massive centerpieces to fill the room! The flowers made our day that much more beautiful and everyone noticed/loved them! Thank you, Heather!

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 28
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 29
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 30

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts's reply:

What an absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day! I am so glad you were pleased. I wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Jennifer · Married on 08/05/2017

Calluna did an amazing job on the flowers for my small wedding. Heather treated our two bouquets, 3 boutonnieres and 6 small table arrangements as if it were 500 person, black tie affair. From her careful consultation (Who knew their were so many shades of orange!?) to her hand delivering the bouquets to my hotel room, she was the model of responsive professionalism. Our flowers were more than I could have imagined; creative, gorgeous, fresh and very affordable! Just take a look for yourself...

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 31
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 36
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 37
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 38

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts's reply:

It truly does not matter what size wedding I am working on. The day is just as important and special for the smaller celebrations. And you deserve as much attention as any couple.
    It was a pleasure working with you and I had so much fun with your colorful arrangements.
    I wish you and Peter a lifetime of happiness.

Katherine · Married on 08/04/2017

My husband and I were married in Kennebunkport in early August. We absolutely loved working with Heather at Calluna. She is super friendly, easy to work with and very knowledgeable. She listened to what I wanted in a color scheme and made flower suggestions at all price points. When it was a bit impractical for me to have peonies in August, she was able to suggest a type of rose as an alternative. We are beyond pleased with Heather's work and highly recommend her to any future bride and grooms. We look forward to stopping in the shop when we visit Ogunquit next!

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Katherine, Thank you so very much for your kind words. I hope to see you in the shop next year!

Adreanna · Married on 06/30/2017

Heather was an absolutely fantastic florist! She made our day even more special than we could’ve ever imagined. If you are getting married in the seacoast area/Southern Maine, Calluna is the ONLY florist to go with!

We will continue to use them for years to come!
    The Spezzaferro’s

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Your wedding was so special and I loved working on all of it!
    I still remember handing you your bouquet...
    I am so glad I was able to create your vision.
    Thank you, Adreanna.

Madeline · Married on 06/17/2017

Heather and her team did an INCREDIBLE job with the flowers for my wedding! After a meeting with her months before the big day and some back and forth by email she really understood what I was hoping for for table arrangements and made our tables look better than I had imagined! She was also fantastic about working with me to get the look I wanted with flowers that fit into our allotted flower budget! My bouquet was perfect (& so were my bridesmaids!)-- it exceeded my expectations, and I absolutely loved how it photographed. I can't recommend Heather enough. She made our wedding day that much more special and was so wonderful to work with. She also crafted the flowers for the topper of our cake!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts's reply:

Madeline, I thouroghly enjoyed creating all of the bouquets and arrangements for every part of your special day. Thank you for entrusting me with such an important event.
    Thank you for taking the time to review Calluna for other couples!

Callie · Married on 05/27/2017

Heather was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was able to quickly help me figure ou what I wanted for flowers for my wedding and was there for questions along the way. She was always quick to respond and adjust things as needed and took time to ensure that we had a plan in place for my wedding day. On our wedding day I couldn’t believe how beautiful all of our flowwrts looked!

Callie,
    It was such a pleasure to work with you creating arrangements for your wedding!
    I am so glad you had such a positive experience and we hope to see you in the store in the near future!

Cindy · Married on 05/06/2017

The flowers were so beautiful and I was sad that I didn't plan ahead of time on how to preserve them after the wedding! I had a pretty solid idea of what I was looking for and Heather made it come to life and was better than I could have imagined it to be! She was so easy to work with and worked with our budget without making me feel like I should be spending more money. Loved the flowers.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Cindy,
    I am so glad I was able to bring your vision to life. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding!

Tracy · Married on 10/01/2016

Calluna made my elopement bouquet and I challenged them by asking to incorporate edible herbs and artichokes. It came out stunning!! Heavy as hell because of the artichokes but it was so unique and beautiful. Everyone commented on how they have never seen anything like it! Flowering mint and rosemary were also included. My husbands boutonniere was also perfect. Highly recommended

Sent on 09/01/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/20/2016

Gorgeously memorable wedding flower perfection

I can't say enough about Calluna Fine Flowers. Heather was incredible from our first meeting, to my wedding day when she personally handed me my stunning bouquet. I have to admit, I'm that girl that didn't even want flowers at my wedding. To my mom and sister's horror I was all "can't we just clip some branches off trees and pick up a thing of roses at the grocery store or something". Yeah, that was me.

Heather changed all that. (If you have any questions, she is always there to answer with a warm response). I told her I wanted a neutral, green/white/grey palate of flowers with glass hobnob vases and burlap accents, nothing too fussy, but no idea what I wanted beyond that. Oh! and flower crowns for the flower girls.

The flowers she chose and the arrangements she designed were absolutely breathtaking. So much so, that my wedding was 3 years ago, and I'm STILL thinking about them so much I'm writing this review!

At the end of the day, the flowers are one of the things that stood out most as a wonderful surprise on our wedding day. We got so many compliments on the centerpieces (and my bouquet!) that people were snatching them up at the end of the night to take home because they were so beautiful.

Thank you Calluna!

Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 51
    Calluna Fine Flowers and Gifts 52
    Sent on 09/20/2019

S · Married on 07/08/2016

Heather was a delight to work with - and while I only had a vague idea of what I wanted, she took the concept and ran with it - delivering perfection! I wanted very few flowers and a casual vibe, but with strong design. She delivered completely - with rented and purchased and custom decorated elements that made the entire evening incredibly special. The compliments keep coming in and I am happy to give her the credit!

Sent on 07/23/2016

d · Married on 06/17/2016

We were so overwhelmed and Heather made this process so easy and the arrangements exceeded expectations! Thank you Heather

Sent on 11/16/2016