Calligraphy by Pati Reviews

40 | Lafayette, LA

40 Reviews for Calligraphy by Pati

Lisa M. · Married on 05/01/2019

Stunning! Highly Recommend.

What excellent experience for my first time having invitations done. Ms. Patti is an absolute joy to work with and our luncheon invitations were exquisite. She truly exceeded our expectations and looking forward to working with her again.

Sent on 11/23/2018

Mi Mi · Married on 03/27/2019

Envelopes & Place Cards

Pati addressed envelopes & place cards for my bridesmaids luncheon. Her work is absolutely beautiful. She worked around my schedule & was accommodating in setting up meeting dates, times & places. She showed me samples of her work, has multiple ink colors to choose from & willingly shares her suggestions. The turn around time was swift & she was a delight to work with. I would highly recommend her services to anyone & will utilize her for my rehearsal dinner.

Sent on 02/09/2019

Kacey · Married on 12/01/2018

An absolute joy to work with! I cannot day enough good about Her! She was convenient, kind, easy to work with, reasonable and timely. My invitations were absolutely stunning and she made all the difference!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Mary Ellen · Married on 11/17/2017

Pati was wonderful! She addressed my daughter's wedding invitations, and the calligraphy was exquisite!
    She had over 200 invitations done in 3 days. She was professional and very attentive. She even stuffed the envelopes and offered to take them and mail them at a post office near her that she knew would hand stamp them. I could not have been more pleased and would highly recommend her to anyone needing calligraphy services. Her prices were also very reasonable. She goes above and beyond!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

Patti's work was so beautiful..... like a work of art. I hated for people to open the invitations!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Anne · Married on 08/12/2017

She is amazing!!! She did ALL of my 200+ invitations and returns within 48 hours. She loves doing calligraphy so much she said she just couldn't stop writing them! The quality is impeccable. We had her do several other projects for the wedding as well after this.
    EXTREMELY REASONABLY PRICED. I live in NOLA and the prices were ridiculous.
    Pati is THE BEST!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Debbie · Married on 07/22/2017

My son is getting married in July. I needed someone to do calligraphy on the envelopes. I googled those available in the area where I live. All of the reviews for Calligraphy by Pati were positive. I decided on Pati.

I found Pati to be friendly and very professional. She addressed 340 envelopes and the RSVP envelopes in less than a week. Her prices were very reasonable. I picked them up today and cannot tell you how pretty they are!!!!!

Without any hesitation, I would recommend Calligraphy by Pati. She was so easy and wonderful to work with. I will use her , in the future, if I need calligraphy ??Thank you, Pati??. VERY PLEASED ??

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone

Sent on 05/10/2017

Donna · Married on 06/03/2017

Highly Recommended. Pati, your work is beautiful, and unbelievably fast turnaround. I don't know how you did it. I've already shared your information with two brides and our wedding coordinator.

Sent on 03/30/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2017

Ms. Pati is so sweet and amazing to work with! She responded to all of my questions very quickly and even went out of her way to meet me at a location closer to where I live. She finished addressing all of my invitations two days after I dropped them off to her! Her calligraphy is beautiful and I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Emily · Married on 01/01/2017

Couldn't ask for better service or more beautiful work! The time saved for me was invaluable, so it was well worth the investment. I almost don't want to mail off my invitations now, because they're so gorgeous, and I can't stop admiring them!!! ;)

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Michelle

Alana · Married on 10/21/2016

Ms. Pati is AMAZING! From beginning until the end she was the sweetest ever. I dropped my invitations to Ms. Pati on a Friday and they were ready for pickup by Sunday. They came out so beautiful and I would definitely recommend her to anybody that needs invitations done for any event. Thank you Ms. Pati, I truly appreciate you.

Sent on 07/24/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

I can not imagine a better calligrapher. She was very sweet and her calligraphy is flawless. She went above and beyond to meet me at a convenient location. She worked extremely quickly (brought them to her Friday and picked up on Monday for 80 invitations!). It was actually cheaper to have her write the return addresses than to have the company who made my invitations print them! I also had her put a wax seal on my envelopes. She did a beautiful job. She is great about responding to emails in a timely manner.

I highly recommend using her.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/04/2016

My envelopes were so beautiful I barely wanted to send them out. She does amazing work, and she is the absolute sweetest lady. She responds quickly to emails and finished my envelopes in two days. I can not recommend her enough! I'm a little disappointed this will be the only occasion I will need her because I would use her time and time again.

Sent on 02/20/2016

Ms. Pati is exceptional at what she does. She was always available by phone / email / face-to-face consultation. She invited us into her home and made us feel completely comfortable. She showed us our options, discussed price and even made accommodations for us (we waited entirely too long to start the calligraphy process). I would have to imagine that Ms. Pati is among the best at what she does.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Mandy · Married on 05/28/2016

Pati's work is impeccable.. I will use her again and again.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Jordan · Married on 05/28/2016

Ms Pati does beautiful work. She has a very quick turn a round. She is exceptionally nice and pleasant to work with.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Dawn · Married on 05/21/2016

Pati was amazing! Her handwriting is absolutely beautiful! She was professional and very prompt. I called her to ask about calligraphy for the invitations, dropped them off to her and 4 days later, I had 450 invitations all beautifully handwritten and boxed ready to mail. She made my life (mother of the bride) and the life of the bride that much easier. Pati also offered to hold the extras and if we had any additions she would address and mail them for us. Pati is truly a wonderful lady--- so kind, thoughtful and extremely talented. As our guests have begun to receive the invites, we have received numerous calls about how beautifully written they are. We are so very pleased and we highly recommend Pati.

Sent on 04/11/2016

April · Married on 04/16/2016

I could not be more pleased with the job Ms. Pati did on my invitations. They were beautifully done and rapidly completed. She was very professional and such a joy to work with and I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 02/27/2016

Sheena · Married on 03/18/2016

Pati did an amazing job. They are so pretty. She was very helpful with picking the correct color. She had all of our invitations completed in a week.! I am so happy with them . Can't wait for our guest to receive them !

Sent on 01/12/2016

Brandi · Married on 02/27/2016

Pati was wonderful to work with and did an amazing job! She was very quick to respond to my inquiries making things go a lot quicker. Her calligraphy is absolutely beautiful. She not only matched up the blue my invitations are in to the ink she used but also the font style. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Gina · Married on 01/09/2016

Pati addressed 252 invitations for my daughter's wedding. She addressed inner and outer envelopes in a formal manner and very quickly, in less than a week! They are GORGEOUS! The invitation itself is very pretty, but the personal address in such a beautiful script made them even more special. Pati knows all of the etiquette rules to follow and makes recommendations for ink color, then addresses, stuffs and stamps, and delivers the finished product. All I have to do is put them in the mail! She was absolutely wonderful to work with and did a great job.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Katelyn · Married on 01/08/2016

Ms. Pati did such a beautiful job with my invitations. The calligraphy was gorgeous! I've gotten so many compliments from family and friends! She was also willing to address add-ons that we missed. If you want that final touch of elegance to your invitations, Ms. Pati is the person to call.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Kali · Married on 12/19/2015

For some calligraphy has become a lost art. It was refreshing to see that art revived through the work of Pati. She addressed my wedding invitations and needless to say they came out great! Also, she literally did it in 3 days. I was impressed with her efficiency, her consistency of the lettering, and overall gentile personality. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Adam · Married on 11/07/2015

We wanted to add a personal touch to our wedding invitations by hand writing the addresses. My sister-in-law volunteered, but the end product really wasn't what we were looking for. So, I did a Google search for calligraphy in the Lafayette, LA area and luckily came across Pati's name. Pati was very responsive and extremely accommodating to my schedule. We had 150 invitations and provided Pati with stamps, and addresses, then she took care of the rest. I was thinking it would take Pati a few weeks to finish, but she had them all done in one week, ready to put in the mail. They were literally perfect. We are constantly receiving phone calls and text messages from family & friends telling us how beautiful the invitations are. Pati really saved us so much time and stress. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/03/2015