Calligraphy by Melanie Reviews

18 Reviews for Calligraphy by Melanie

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jillian · Married on 05/31/2019

Beautiful calligraphy

We had Melanie address 130 Invitation envelopes and they came out beautiful! Melanie is very easy to deal with by phone or email. She was flexible with meetup times to drop off and pick up the finished product (she works out of her home.) Melanie reminded us to check the list for address and/or name changes before we picked up the finished product. We had a number of changes after we sent the original guest and Melanie was great about redoing the envelopes free of charge (I think she had to redo 7 or 8) Invitations were completed when promised. Overall very pleasant experience.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Dear Jillian,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this thoughtful and gracious review. It was an honor and a great pleasure to work with you during this special time. Congratulations and much happiness to your family on the upcoming nuptials. I thank you again for selecting me to do your calligraphy.

Sincerely yours,

Melanie Roth

Cheryl · Married on 05/10/2014

Melanie was such a pleasure to work with. She made my step daughter's invitations look incredibly beautiful and everyone commented on how lovely the invitations looked. She was professional and very detail-oriented. She got the job done before her deadline. I highly recommend her. She is a true artist!!

Sent on 02/05/2014

Calligraphy by Melanie's reply:

I am so happy that the calligraphy adds to the joy of sending out your beautiful invitations. You are truly a gracious and generous family. It is such a pleasure to have gotten to know you. Thank you for your great review! Daria will look stunning in her wedding dress. Thank you again for everything. Melanie

Susan · Married on 05/10/2014

Melanie was delightful to work with --- her calligraphy is pure perfection!!!! The place cards she graced with her artistry were a beautifully elegant touch - the guests commented on the distinctive style of font and many took these beautiful cards home Thanks, Melanie Warm Regards Susan Friedman

Sent on 05/21/2014

Hi Susan,
    It was such a pleasure working with you. I am truly happy that you and your guests enjoyed the calligraphy. I am so glad to have met you. Thank you so much for your review. Melanie

Jessi · Married on 08/24/2013

Melanie really went above and beyond what I expected. Not only is her Calligraphy amazing, but she is reliable and works really well with you to get everything you need done perfect. She helped me out greatly when I was on a time crunch! I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs invitations done!

Sent on 06/08/2013

kathy · Married on 08/10/2013

melanie is wonderful to work with. Her finished product is beautiful and she takes much pride in her work
    I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Melanie was wonderful, she did our invitation addresses and our escort cards. She was very flexible as to our meetings and if she had any questions about a spelling or a name she would call me. We had many people invited to our wedding that had uncommon names and because of her vigilance they were all correct. Her work is beautiful and she is a pleasure to work with. She was also very quick and accommodating. I would recommend her highly.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Alex · Married on 04/06/2013

Had Melanie do our table name/number cards. I have to say we must have sent her 3-4 revisions of our guests lists. Melanie was great about everything. Cards came out fantastic!

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • Sarra

Sarra · Married on 11/10/2012

Melanie was excellent to work with! Her artwork is beautiful! We had her do the master for our invitaions, the return address on our envelopes, and hand address each envelope to our guests. We also asked her to create our monogram for us. She delivered wonderfully, beautiful artwork that I was proud to show off! She was very responsive, and even caught mistakes that I over looked!! I was very impressed with her work, and will recommend her to anyone!!! Thank you Melanie!!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Carolyn · Married on 05/20/2011

Melanie was amazing and so was her work. I was completely blown away by Melanie's skill. She was so friendly and easy to work with. She makes sure each invitation is perfect. My husband and I received so many compliments on our invitations. I would recommend Melanie to anyone who is planning their wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Genevieve · Married on 07/16/2008

Melanie was a pleasure to work with. After I submitted a request online for her to contact me, I had her response in less a day. She sent a variety of work samples and she was very prompt in response to my questions. It took her less than 2 weeks to have all of our invitations addresses (75 invitations and reponses). She was welcoming and patient while we picked out the style of calligraphy we liked, and as it turned out it was a style she created. I loved the way the invitations turned out. My family and friends were so impressed by the quality of the calligraphy. I would highly recommend Melanie to anyone. She creates a high quality product, that is very reasonably priced, and she can fit into your time frame. Simply the best!

Sent on 10/05/2008

Erin · Married on 05/31/2008

Melanie did an exceptional job. I had multiple comments on how beautiful the calligraphy was and questions about who I had do them. She also did them in a very timely manner and worked with my deadlines. I would highly recommend her! :)

Sent on 09/30/2008
  • W

Wendi · Married on 04/12/2008

Melanie was a pleasure to work with. She was able to accomodate our needs for an ever-changing guest list. Her calligraphy choices were wonderful and our final product was just perfect.

Sent on 11/15/2008

Sara · Married on 10/13/2007

Melanie did an AMAZING job on our calligraphy. The invitations were simply gorgeous. We received numerous compliments on her work! I would highly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 11/07/2007

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2007

My daughter and I used Calligraphy by Melanie to address wedding invitations, place cards, and table numbers.
    She worked with me on a custom calligraphy to follow our Frank Lloyd Wright table theme.
    Her work was perfection. She had everything ready on schedule and her pricing is very reasonable.
    We would highly recommend using Calligraphy by Melanie.

Sent on 09/28/2008

Lindsey · Married on 08/18/2007

Melanie was very conscientious about getting the exact script that we wanted for my daughter's wedding invitation envelopes. The calligraphy was beautiful and she was great to work with. She finished the addressing ahead of schedule and I would definitely would recommend her.

Sent on 10/04/2008

Tamara · Married on 10/28/2006

I love doing business with people who exceed my expectations. Melanie is one of those people! She finished our place cards nearly one full week before she said she would! Not to mention, she was extremely courteous, kind and professional in every interaction we had with her. Her attention to detail is excellent. I recommend her highly.

Sent on 08/03/2007

amanda · Married on 07/17/2006

Melanie did a fabulous job for us! I highly recommend her work, it was beautiful and she was very reliable!

Sent on 10/11/2008
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2013

I love Melanie's work! She is so pleasant and professional. Quick contact and great communication through the entire process. My envelopes came out amazing and the attention to detail is so impressive.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Hi Amanda,

Thank you so much for your review! It's been great working with you. I wish you all the luck in the world!

Melanie