Calligraphy by Carole Reviews

65 | Winston Salem, NC

65 Reviews for Calligraphy by Carole

Julie · Married on 07/27/2012

Not only was Carole's work beautiful, she was very responsive and helpful. I'll be recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • W

William · Married on 06/23/2012

Carole did the calligraphy for the wedding invitations for our daughter. I was extremely impressed with Carole's professionalism, her responsiveness, and her ability/willingness to become part of the team. Carole was always responsive to e-mails. However, more than that, she provided valuable input on etiquette (in a polite and supportive way). I was so impressed with Carole's services that I offered to provide recommendations. She did not ask me to make this recommendation until I had offered.
    Carole is a consummate professional. She know what she is doing, but she is also sensitive to the desires of her clients. It was an absolute delight to work with her (by long distance--I have never met her) and I give her my highest recommendation. You will be well served to use Carol for calligraphy.

Sent on 03/29/2012

Katie · Married on 04/28/2012

Carole was wonderful! Very professional, reliable, and talented. I live in Charlotte, and she was very flexible with my availability to come to Winston. She had the invites ready quickly, and I am was pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Carole's calligraphy to anyone who is looking for high-quality penmanship.

Sent on 03/02/2012

Aileen · Married on 04/21/2012

Carole was amazing & will recommend her to everyone! My invitations are beautiful all because of Carole! I have had nothing but compliments on the calligraphy! Carole also is wonderful to work with & made everything an absolute breeze!

Sent on 03/09/2012

Becky · Married on 09/12/2011

I cannot say enough good things about Carole! Her calligraphy is absolutely gorgeous. The invitations are going to make a grand first impression. Carole is very easy to work with and you never have to wait for a response from her. If you are looking for a calligrapher to address your invitations, look no further. Carole is WONDERFUL!!

Sent on 09/12/2011

Cayce · Married on 09/10/2011

Carole did an amazing job on our invitations! All of our guests have commented on how gorgeous they are. I think they defintely set the formal tone that we wanted. She was very prompt in returning them to us, and she even addressed some last minute invitations that we sent out late. We decided that it was well worth the money to not have the headache of addressing each invite. I definitely recommend her services to any bride.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Heidi · Married on 07/21/2011

Excellent service! The invitations turned out beautiful... many compliments from my guests! Loved working with Carole.. easy going and very flexible! Thank you Carole!!

Heidi

Sent on 07/21/2011

Mary Beth · Married on 07/02/2011

Carole addressed rehearsal dinner invitations for our 2 sons' weddings as well as calligraphing place cards for approximately 115 guests at one rehearsal dinner and 145 guests at another rehearsal dinner. Her work was timely, beautifully done, and professional. I would use her again, and I will use her again in the future for other calligraphy needs! Try her....your'll love her work!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Sharon · Married on 05/21/2011

Carole addressed the envelopes and did place cards for my daughter's wedding in May 2011. All of Carole's work was beautiful and I was more than pleased with everything. She worked hard to meet my schedule and time frames. Can't say enough good things about Carole and her work!! I would highly recommend Carole and her services.

Sent on 07/12/2011

Laura · Married on 05/07/2011

I loved working with Carole! Her work is amazing. I received so many compliments on her calligraphy. She was personable, which made me feel like she was more than just a vendor.

Sent on 07/04/2011

Jennie · Married on 03/05/2011

Everything about this experience was positive. The calligraphy was beautiful, the instructions were clear, and the work was produced ahead of the promised schedule. It was a total pleasure dealing with Carole Murray for the calligraphy on our wedding invitations.

Sent on 07/01/2011

Jillian · Married on 05/02/2015

I had the pleasure of using Carole to address my wedding invitations and she was a complete joy! I found Carole to be extremely responsive to my emails and questions and turned my invitations around in less than a week. Carole's website is fabulous and she is very reasonably priced. I also had some additions to the invitation list after I sent it to Carole and she graciously added the names and addressed the envelopes. I would totally recommend Carole's services to any couple in the triad!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Nan · Married on 10/11/2014

Carole's work is exquisite! I received so many compliments on the wedding invitations and the event signage. She really helped make my daughter's wedding a truly special occasion.

Sent on 02/23/2015

Liz · Married on 10/05/2013

Carole was a delight to work with. She was a tremendous help in picking out the perfect invitations, menu cards, etc. and getting the proofs just right. The calligraphy on the invitations(black envelope with
    white gel pen) was very professional and looked quite elegant. I was extremely pleased.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jan · Married on 07/01/2011

Carole was a delight to work with! She was helpful and went out of her way to answer our questions and meet our needs. She got the job done quickly and the lettering was beautiful. We couldn't have been more pleased and will definitely use her services again!

Sent on 07/06/2011