Calligraphy by Carole Reviews

65 | Winston Salem, NC

65 Reviews for Calligraphy by Carole

Virginia Stewart · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Experience!!

Carole's work is fantastic! She recently did the calligraphy on all the signage for my wedding and eveything was absolutely beautiful. Her attention to detail is superb and she was so accommodating with the delivery and pick-up of my order. I highly recommend her! You will not be disappointed.

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2018

There are not enough kind words to describe how phenomenal Calligraphy by Carole is! Carole is a true professional and an extremely genuine and kind person. We used her for invitations, seating chart, day-of signage, and rehearsal dinner place cards. She listened to all of our ideas and collaborated with us to ensure every detail was perfect :) everything actually turned out better than we were hoping for! Carole is extremely detail oriented and knows etiquette inside and out, so it was a very stress-free vendor relationship. I would recommend her services to every single person :) Calligraphy by Carole adds that extra something special to such an important day!

Liz · Married on 04/29/2017

We couldn't have imagined the table seating chart on the mirror to look at amazing as it did. Carole was great to work with, professional, quick to respond and helped with great ideas/suggestions. Her experience shines through. The end product was absolutely stunning and added an elegant touch to my daughters wedding reception. THANKS CAROLE!!!

Kristen · Married on 09/10/2016

Carole was absolutely FABULOUS to work with!! I had seen some of her work prior to getting engaged and made sure to save her information. Shortly after I got engaged, I reached out to her via email and got on her calendar for our big day. She does book up quickly (and rightfully so since her work is BEAUTIFUL) so make sure you do not wait until the last minute to contact her. She is extremely professional and super sweet!!

She made two signature drink chalkboard signs (one for each bar), a beautiful quote board and a welcome sign (which she designed on a mirror that I provided). She made everything super easy as well and didn't need exact wording until about two weeks before the wedding. Everything was done via email and she even sent me photos of different chalkboards she has so I could decide on the exact ones I wanted to use. She was very flexible about a time to pick-up the boards prior to the wedding as well. I promise you cannot go wrong with Carole for any of your calligraphy needs!! Thanks again!!

Sara · Married on 07/02/2016

Carole was absolutely amazing as our wedding calligrapher. Her calligraphy is so beautiful, her prices reasonable, and she is just such a joy to work with! Carole definitely set our wedding invitations apart by addressing our envelopes with gold ink in her stunning flourish style. We even received compliments on her work from guests! Carole graciously worked with our busy schedules and even our multiple revisions due to guests moving. We so appreciated her professionalism and friendly disposition! We loved the way the invitations came out so much that we also asked her to do our escort cards in the same style. These came out beautiful and truly made a statement to our guests. I would highly recommend Carole to anyone looking for a professional and talented calligrapher. I will definitely be using her in the future and have already recommended her to all my friends!

Carole was a delight to work with and her work is beautiful! I have received numerous compliments on how elegant our envelopes look.

carole is a most talented calligrapher and so accommodating and easy to work with. Her designs are so beautiful and she offers many choices for your needs. We used her services to address invitations and also for chalkboard signs at the reception. Loved everything!

Everything about my experience with Calligraphy by Carole was fabulous! She provided the calligraphy for my wedding invitations, and they came out absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! From when I e-mailed her to ask her questions about her service, she was very quick to respond and helpful to show me my options of calligraphy. Then when I sent her the envelopes, her turn around time was very quick, and she was professional in letting me know that my envelopes had arrived and her progress with the project. Just about a week later, a package came to my door. The envelopes were packaged so beautifully, and when I opened them up I was truly blown away. Carole did an amazing job, I would recommend her to anyone for any calligraphy needs!

• Caskie

Caskie · Married on 07/11/2015

Wow, I gave my invitations to Carole almost a week after I anticipated. She completed all 150+ inner and outer envelopes perfectly in less than a week. The calligraphy was beautiful! And she was so flexible and accommodating. I received so many complements on her work and there was not a single mistake. I wish I could come up with more reasons to have her do calligraphy for me!

Carole was recommended to me by my future sister in law. She made calligraphy escort cards and signs for our wedding. She was easy to communicate with even though we don't live in the same city. She sent confirmation emails after each change and we were able to rent her chalkboard signs. Her work is beautiful and worth it. We received so many compliments!

Heather · Married on 05/23/2015

Carole was incredible and communicated with me throughout the process. Her prices are the most reasonable that I was able to find. She made the whole process very easy. I have recommended her to my friends getting married. I have already recieved many compliments on my invitations already!

Val · Married on 05/23/2015

Carole's work just arrived in the mail and I am blown away by the envelopes for our invitations. Despite the fact that I'm in NYC and she is in North Carolina, Carole has made the calligraphy process seamless, affordable and enjoyable for me. Next up, Carole will be working on my ketubah, so I can't wait to see that! I will review again when I receive it.

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

There are not enough words to describe how awesome Carole is at what she does. Her calligraphy work was used on our invitations, places cards and table settings as well as chalkboards used on the day of. I couldn't stop getting questions about who did our beautiful chalkboards and all of the credit goes to Carole. She was incredibly responsive to all of my questions and made sure to contact me if she had any questions on spelling or wording. I appreciated that attention to detail immensely. She was also very flexible with my schedule and made sure I had everything I needed in time. I would highly recommend her to any bride! Thanks so much Carole!

Sharon · Married on 12/31/2014

Carole is excellent! I received countless compliments on the invitations, wedding announcements, and thank you notes that she created for our wedding. She was very fast and her work was beautiful!!! I recommend her for anyone wanting calligraphy work.

I am so happy we worked with Carole. She addressed our wedding invitations, rehearsal invitations, and escort cards. It was so easy and stress-free to work with her. She responded quickly to any questions or emails, and she was able to get everything done even when we needed a fast turnaround. I absolutely loved the way everything looked!
    I would highly recommend Carole to anyone in need of calligraphy services!

Amazing wedding invitations! Outer envelopes were perfect and just the right extra touch :)) couldn't be more pleased! Will definitely use Carole again in the future! Fast, professional service!

Alyson · Married on 10/11/2014

Carole's calligraphy work was BEAUTIFUL for our wedding invitations! She did such a wonderful job and was excellent to work with, always responsive and even finished ahead of schedule. I would wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for high quality calligraphy for any event.

Kathryn · Married on 09/13/2014

Carole did our place cards for the wedding. We were a little disorganised and didn't arrange the calligraphy until quite late, Carole was great about it. Her work was beautiful and quick and we were thrilled with how they looked.

Mary · Married on 08/13/2014

"The wedding invitation is the First Impression the guests receive about the wedding." Neal and I are not only announcing a celebration, but the beginning of our two lives. The invitations are the reflection of this and they are extremely important as they give our special guests an insight into what the wedding will be."

"Beautiful" is the first word that was used to describe Carole's Calligraphy work from those who received our wedding invitations. Her calligraphy work is elegant and went way above and beyond our expectations.

I HIGHLY recommend Calligraphy by Carole for your wedding invitations.

Leslie · Married on 08/08/2014

This is the second time in three years I have worked with Carole. Her services are professional and knowledgable . The invitations were just the look I wanted. It was one less thing I had to do! Working with Carole is delightful!

Jane · Married on 07/26/2014

Very lovely to work with, she did a beautiful job!

nancy · Married on 06/28/2014

So professional and beautiful calligraphy!

Carole did an amazing job on my invitations! I have received so many compliments on my invitations and can say, hands down, that using Calligraphy by Carole was one of the best decisions I've made in the wedding planning process! Very easy to work with and completely stress free!

• Brooke Lilly Le Toler

Brooke · Married on 06/14/2014

I had a perfect experience working with Carole. She worked around my time and location concerns since we live an hour away from her business and the invitations were on a tight schedule since we experienced delays. She was more than happy to accommodate and was extremely kind, personable, and patient with us. Her prices are very fair and she did exactly what I had envisioned, perfectly. The quality of her work is a steal with her prices. I will be using Carole again and would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Marie · Married on 06/14/2014

Carole was wonderful to work with! My invitations turned out beautifully and Carole went above and beyond to ensure that!