Calligraphy By Ally Reviews

Calligraphy By Ally 1
Calligraphy By Ally 2

Amanda · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Invitations

Ally did an amazing job with our wedding invitations! She was so flexible and easy to communicate with when we were notified of address changes last minute. Would highly recommend and will be back for our thank yous!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Sheila Pistone · Married on 12/30/2018

Mother of bride

Ally did a welcome mirror for my daughter's wedding. It's beautiful and the price was so reasonable. Great job.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jess Williams · Married on 09/15/2018

Exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend Ally.

Ally is so passionate about her work and it shows in both the final product and in her commitment to exceeding our expectations. In the beginning, we weren't sure exactly what fonts we wanted, Ally showed us options up front... all of which were BEAUTIFUL. We loved working with her, highly recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Pretty little details were a big focus for me in creating our dream wedding last June 2017. I knew as soon as we picked our location, Mystic CT, I really wanted to tie in the nautical theme to our big day. Our guests were traveling near and far and many were making a weekend out of our wedding celebration. this being said to show our appreciation, we created welcome bags individually hand stitched by my aunt and hired Ally to help create our Things to Do & See list while in town and welcome note. Ally's hand calligraphy really tied the whole welcome bag together and was the perfect touch. Ally took the time to help me select the paper we wanted, sent multiple drafts for review and provided the guidance I needed in putting these welcome bags together. We received endless compliments on how gorgeous our welcome bags were! I cannot wait to hopefully use Ally again in helping to design for our future baby's nursery with her gorgeous artwork and calligraphy. I would suggest her to anyone looking to create beautiful pieces to make their events stand out :)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Annie · Married on 10/29/2016

Soo... I actually had people ask me what company I had my wedding invitations PRINTED from.. Ally’s lettering is so insanely beautiful it almost wasn’t believable. Her timeliness and flexibility in working with me helped put my mind at ease preparing for a wedding and LIFE. She is SO fun to work with. I even have one of her larger framed pieces hanging in my home now. She is an absolute GEM of a human being.

Sent on 07/25/2018