Callie V Photography Reviews

8 | Minneapolis, MN

8 Reviews for Callie V Photography

• Laura

Laura · Married on 08/27/2016

Callie V is THE BEST!!!!! Most amazing, fun, personable, creative photographer ever. Callie did both our engagement and wedding photos, and I cannot emphasize enough how much fun my husband and I had during both. She was outstanding and made us feel totally at ease. For the wedding, she helped us with a day of timeline and came up with cute photo ideas, was super organized, and was awesome to work with. She also brought a second shooter for the full day (who was also great), and another shooter to run the photo booth at the reception. All the pictures turned out AMAZING!! They captured every moment, and I’ve received so many compliments on them. I seriously cannot say enough great things about working with Callie, and I would very highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/02/2016

We absolutely loved working with Callie! She captured our relationship perfectly and we were so happy with both our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 12/07/2015
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 06/13/2015

Callie was amazing to work with. She did our engagement and wedding photos. She was so calm, which made me feel so comfortable. She took amazing candids of our family that I really treasure. She has an amazing eye and is so fun and sweet to have around on such an important day. I highly recommend, and will definitely be using her in the future for other occasions.

Sent on 10/19/2015

We absolutely loved working with Callie. She was amazing right from the moment that we met her. We had been concerned about finding someone we both felt comfortable working with, being that we are we are lesbians and my wife is transgender, but Callie couldn't have been more excited about our wedding and made us feel at ease immediately.

On the day of she was a breath of fresh air, fun, and at times completely invisible. I honestly think that is quite a talent. Once she sent us our photos I was once again convinced that we had made the right decision. They are beautiful! There are so many choices we still haven't decided exactly which ones we want printed. But one of the great things about Callie is that we got the digital files, so we don't have to decide right away. No pressure. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 10/28/2014

We worked with Roz and she was AWESOME!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Megan · Married on 12/18/2010

I would recommend Callie in a heartbeat! She was always very quick to respond to my emails and calls and never made me feel bad for ALL of the questions that I had for her. She was extremely flexible and our photos turned out amazing! Her team was so sweet and got really great candid shots. She got all of the shots in that I wanted but it didn't take hours so I was able to get into the reception and enjoy!

Sent on 01/11/2011
  • User2048767 · 2+ years ago

Callie and her team are awesome! We loved our engagement photos by Roz and Callie's pictures of our wedding are absolutely stunning. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/22/2012

3.8
      3.5

Callie was great to work with and did a fantastic job.

Sent on 09/17/2014