Callahan's Travel | St. Louis Reviews

17 | Saint Louis, MO

17 Reviews for Callahan's Travel | St. Louis

Mary · event on: 03/30/2018

Ruth did an awesome job planning our trip to Mexico for us! She gives very personalized service! Made our trip stress free! Definitely recommend her for your trip!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/30/2015

Ruth with Callahan's Travel helped plan/book rooms for the destination wedding of my sister at Hard Rock Riviera Maya this past June. It was BEAUTIFUL! Everything the whole week, was well organized and far exceed our wedding groups expectation. We were pleased with how Callahan's took care of coordinating everything; making the check-in, resort credits, and off-sit adventures so simple.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Eric · event on: 10/23/2014

They are the greatest. We have consistently used them for all vactions since we met them in 2010. Ruth is fantastic and will always go above and beyond your greatest expectations!!

Denice · event on: 09/13/2014

We have used other travel agencies in the past and Callahan's was by far the best. We had a party of six on a Hawaiian Cruise and left a day early to spend the day/night in Honolulu. Ruth planned everything, so all we had to do was sit back and relax. We will most definitely use Callahan's Travel for all future trips.

Sent on 12/29/2014

gene · Married on 09/06/2014

I planned and booked my honeymoon with ruth at callahans travel. She really found a all inclusive resort that exceeded our expectations for our honeymoon and within our budget. We had a oceanview room with a jacuzzi tub at the hard rock riviera maya, great resort, restaurants were outstanding, enjoyed a couple of massages and excursions. Ruth met with us before we left to review the travel documents, how to go through customs and cancun airport, arranged non stop transfers for us and checked on us after we got home. We will certainly call ruth next year for our next vacation,

Sent on 10/28/2014

Chris · Married on 06/28/2014

Everything went perfectly from the flights, to the transports, and the venue.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Callahan's Travel was so friendly and easy to work with! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Donna · Married on 06/23/2014

Loved booking with you and you were so informative!!! Will for sure use you again and recommend you?

Marci · Married on 06/21/2014

I loved working with Ruth to plan our honeymoon! She can work with a variety of budgets and has the best advice for traveling abroad! She's been to each of the resorts so she knows all of the ins and outs of the places and the best things to see! I really can't say enough great things about working with Callahan's Travel in St. Louis.

Christina · event on: 06/20/2014

Ruth was amazing and kept on her toes as we made several changes in our plans throughout the planning. She met with us and went through everything in great detail including a list of "good to know" items from her own travels to the area.

I would highly recommend!!

Danielle · event on: 06/07/2014

Ruth with Callahan's Travel is fantastic!!!! She is extremely knowledgable about the resorts and how to get the most bang for your buck. She makes the booking process extremely easy and smooth. Since we went with a large group she met with all of us together near our departure date to explain everything we needed to know and to make sure we were prepared. She also did some alterations for me for the clothes I was talking on my trip. They truly are a full service travel agency. We have also worked with Ruth on previous trips and when we travel again I won't hesitate to give her a call!!! I highly recommend using Callahan's Travel!

Sent on 12/04/2014

My husband and I don't travel much, so we were nervous about planning our honeymoon. We heard about Callahan's Travel from a friend and were very pleased with them. Our agent was very helpful and made us feel comfortable about traveling to Mexico. Everything was taken care of and it was one less thing to worry about.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Brian · Married on 05/30/2014

Ruth at Callahan's did an excellent job preparing our travel arrangements for our honeymoon in Hawaii. We told her what we wanted and what islands we wanted to visit and she set it up perfectly for us. We had zero troubles on our trip and the whole trip went perfectly. Thank you Ruth for a memorable trip and we will definitely use your services in the future to plan our vacations!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Theresa · event on: 09/22/2013

We have Callahan's services for many occasions. We have rented tuxedos and has used Ruth's travel services on numerous occassions. We have always been greeted with a smile, fast and courteous to our needs, and professionalism. Pricing is always competitive and service has always been reliable. She is our go to for travel and alterations.

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2012

My husband and I went through Callhan's Travel to book our honeymoon in 2012 to Punta Cana. Never having been to Punta Cana, it was nice to be able to talk to Rick and Ruth who have actually traveled there themselves and can give you an honest and personal review and compare resorts and destinations. Ask them any question and they know the answer. Since then we booked another trip to Mexico through Callahan's Travel with a group of friends and are planning on using them to book another trip next summer! Callahan's takes care of all of the details which is nice because it allows you to focus on getting excited for your trip and not worrying about anything else. They will make sure that you have all the correct documents, times, dates, transportation, rooms, services, upgrades, and anything else required. They are on top of it and great people to work with. We've recommended them to several friends and family who have used them for their honeymoons as well and have since booked more trips using them as well.

• Juliet

Juliet Messmer · Married on 09/14/1963

Perfect for Wedding Dress Preservation!

I recently took a 56 year old dress to have it reboxed. They did an amazing job. The owner even took the time to look over the dress with me and explain some of the wonderful features it had. That meant the world to me, since this was my mom's dress. They definitely took their time with me, explained what they were going to do, and returned it to me a lot sooner than I expected! I absolutely recommend them!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Maria · event on: 06/22/2014

3.5

She is great to work with no problems at all