13 Reviews for Calla Graphics

12 Calla Graphics Reviews

Gail at Callagraphics was great!! I ordered a monogrammed glass wedding card box and she worked with me every step of the way! From personalization to ensuring that my Box was constructed, shipped, and delivered in a timely manner. I would definitely use her services again!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gail Peraino of Calla Graphics, is extremely professional and personable, she goes above and beyond to make every wedding detail a work of art, from invitations to thank you's, table number cards and seating charts, all graphics are completed with amazing attention to detail and pride. Her showroom is a "Wedding Wonderland". Gail's suggestions for our daughters wedding enhanced every step of the wedding planning, from Engagement to Bridal Shower and Bachlorette Party and especially the Wedding day to make it a "spectacular" affair. We selected beautiful wedding day favors, gifts for the bridal party, special touches for the parents of the bride and groom all from the comfort of Gail's welcoming showroom. Veils, crystal head pieces, wedding day jewelry, ring pillows, she does it all with a smile and many many options to choose from. After our daughters wedding, we delivered the wedding dress and bridal bouquet to Calla Graphics and, yes, Gail will handle the preservation of all. Calla Graphics makes the entire wedding planning an enjoyable experience, thank you Gail! Donna & Anthony Cutillo

Profile Picture Donna, 3/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Some of the most unique "extras" at our wedding came from this company. Gail is great and responds quickly to all emails. Setting up meetings with her was easy and the products were gorgeous! Our glass, etched monogram card-box was like nothing I've ever seem before and our guests felt the same way! I now plan to use it as a beautiful shadow box for several of my wedding keepsakes. We also opted not to do individual place cards, but had a seating chart scroll made. Gail rented the frame to us and added beautiful ribbon and a brooch to match our invitations perfectly. These small touches meant so much to my husband and I and we thank Gail at Calla Graphics for helping to make our wedding unique and perfect for us!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 7/12/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Gail assisted in the preparation of our amazingly, beautiful seating chart and with the printing of addresses on my envelopes and I only wish I had found her sooner! She is a gem of a person and really loves the business she is in, not to mention that she far exceeded our expectations =) I definitely recommend her company for any and all wedding related stationary and/or items!

Profile Picture Sophia, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Our invitations were amazing! Ended up being a bit over budget, but we didn't want to waste our time putting pieces together. Gale was very helpful with the formalities, font, and colors!
I would recommend her to any of my friends, her products are quality and she is super helpful =)

Profile Picture Susana, 5/10/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Gail is so passionate about helping me find exactly what I am looking for... She is sweet and caring and is great at what she does!!

Profile Picture Gloria, 4/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Gail is an absolute pleasure to work! She helped us to create the most beautiful invitations and we are so grateful! It was such a wonderful experience to work with someone who is kind, patient, knowledgeable, and accommodating! Thank you Gail for everything!!!!

Profile Picture Sandra, 8/4/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Gail was a great help in so many ways while I was planning my daughters wedding. I went to her for invitations but she helped me with so much more. I recommend Calla Graphics for anyone planning a wedding, shower or having a baby.

Profile Picture Cathy, 6/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations

Calla Graphics was absolutely amazing to work with. Vey inviting and caring...and patient. She helped me out tremendously with my wedding invitations and went above and beyond. Thanks so much Gail!

Profile Picture Christina, 5/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Invitations

Gail is the sweetest, kindest, and talented woman I've met in a long time. She has everything you could Possibly need for you wedding. We got our invitations and our church programs through Gail and they were beautiful. Se takes her time with you and doesn't rush to get things does. She is excellent with communication and always on the ball. Look no further... This is the vendor you want!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Love love love Gail! She was amazing! She was flexible, and always available to talk! Our invitations and wedding programs came out beautiful. I couldn't be happier that we worked with Gail! I will definitely be recommending her as well as using her again the future!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/9/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations

Calla Graphics is the best invitation/wedding vendor around that offers such a variety of products at all price ranges depending on your budget. I couldn't ask for better service. I loved my invitations and so did all of my guests! It was a pleasure doing business with Calla Graphics.

Profile Picture Dana, 11/14/09, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning