California Mobile Entertainment Reviews

19 | Sonoma, CA

19 Reviews for California Mobile Entertainment

Kevin · Married on 10/27/2018

Great DJ service that kept the party going the whole time.

Cal Mobile DJ was absolutely fantastic. DJ Jordan had the music rocking the whole time and it was the dance party we'd dreamed of for our day.

Jeff was great and easy to work with from the beginning.

Hope Bolich · Married on 10/27/2018

Professionalism

Jeff and his crew were very professional they played all the music genres from country to hip hop to African music. We had so much fun on the dance floor.

Halam Benitez · Married on 09/08/2018

Great time

Amazing experience, played everything we requested & didn't hesitate to stay extra hours when asked on the spot.

Steven · Married on 04/28/2018

An overall amazing experience. We had some pretty specific requests that were handled perfectly. Very accommodating and dedicated to making our day as easy and special as possible.

COURTNEY · Married on 04/15/2017

Jeff and Dan were great to work with! My coordinator recommended this company and I am so glad we chose them for our wedding! Everyone commented on how good Dan was and even how he has the perfect voice for the announcements that had to be made through out the evening. I will definitely recommend Cal Mobile to any of my friends for future events! Thank you again for the great service!

Amanda · Married on 06/05/2016

Jeff was very hip and professional, he was fantastic and truly listened to our likes/dislikes and really made it all come together on the dancefloor! Couldn't have had better! Would highly recommend them to anyone throwing an awesome wedding/party!

Angela · Married on 05/29/2016

Jeff and his crew were wonderful to work with. The photo pith was a huge hit and we loved seeing our guests pictures and notes. The music was awesome and all of guests had a great time. Thanks again for a memorable evening.

Kevin and Angela

Jamie · Married on 04/30/2016

It was a pleasure working with California Mobile Entertainment and I would definitely recommend their services! They always responded promptly during the planning process, and they had a great music selection! The sound quality was perfect the day of the wedding and we received many compliments on the DJ's song choices. Thank you to California Mobile Entertainment for making our wedding a success!

Andrew · Married on 04/16/2016

We enjoyed working with Jeff and Dan on DJing our wedding at Mayacama. They were responsive during the planning phases and took our music cuts for the first dance music, father of the bride and bride, and mother-groom dances. They were good with setup and microphones for speeches during the dinner and put together a fun playlist of requests and top hits which had everyone dancing.

Tien · Married on 03/12/2016

DJ Dan did our wedding reception and we arranged everything through email with Jeff.
    Jeff was really professional and responsive. I gave them a list of music 3 days before the reception because we planned everything last minute and DJ Dan was able to put together an awesome mix using all of our requests as well as similar music of his own. It was perfect! he was dressed well and did nice uncheesy announcements as needed and was not over the top. I highly recommend them for your sonoma wedding.

Bob · Married on 12/14/2015

Excellent experience. Our employees loved the music and the photo booth!!!

• U

Ursula · Married on 12/07/2015

Jeff Virzi is awesome - he and his team have been working with us for about 5 years and every year they set the tone for an amazing holiday party. Both he and Jordan have DJ'd for us and we couldn't be happier with them. I've also attended many events as a guest where they are DJing and it's always a great time with great music!

DJ Dan did our wedding reception at Viansa winery this past fall and we received many compliments from our guests regarding the music and dancing! He played great selections that kept everyone on the floor from beginning to end! We also worked with Jeff in the booking process and he always responded in a timely manner and was helpful with music selection. Thank you for a great party!

Kristen · Married on 09/05/2015

Viansa Winery continues to have an amazing relationship with all the Dj's at Cal Mobile Entertainment. This company is professional, responsive, and is amazing at what they do. We will continue to refer and recommend their services to all our couples at Viansa. If you are looking for a great DJ to help enhance your event hire Cal Mobile. You will not be disappointed!

Tara · Married on 05/29/2016

Our DJ for our wedding was AMAZING! He played the songs we wanted played and was very aware of the timeline and made sure everything was going according to plan. I highlyyyyy recommend California Mobile Entertainment! Jeff, the owner of California Mobile Entertainment was also able to provide the lighting we wanted during our reception. He was extremely helpful throughout the planning process and made several visits to the wedding venue to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it. Music was a large part of the wedding and I could not be happier we chose California Mobile Entertainment to be a part of our special day!

Ryan · Married on 07/29/2016

2.0

The music and sound was great. The DJ's voice was perfect for a wedding when making announcements. The microphones all worked and did not cut out which was great. The only thing we feel this DJ can work on is their responsiveness to emails. The bride sent an email about song choices for the ceremony and we didn't get responses for 2-3 weeks. Also, the website playlists did not function too well. The "play sample" feature did not work. Other than that, they executed perfectly at the wedding!

Peter Rhim · Married on 10/05/2018

3.4
      3.0
      2.0

Nice people, but not perfect performance

Overall, Jeff and team were great people and kind to work with. However, when it came to actual performance, I was a bit disappointed on how things went. The ceremony went well and the lighting was good for the reception. For reception, the DJ, Mike, had issues with our entrance into our reception and starting music for our dance floor. The mixing of the songs was subpar and I felt like it impacted willingness to dance. So as nice and hospitable Mike was, the performance bothered me on a day where I wish I wasn't able to notice.

• Y

Yoon · Married on 09/08/2018

3.2
      2.5
      2.5
      3.0
      3.5

I started working with Cal Mobile DJ because the team was familiar with my venue. I had an in-service meeting with Jeff at the venue for a walk-through and then was provided with a link to a website where you can upload music requests. The site didn't have some newer songs so I made Spotify playlists and sent them by email. Keeping in touch was a bit of a struggle, I had to ask some questions multiple times to get an answer. On the big day all the lighting and photo booth and sound system was set up on time and ready to go. I had some friends sing a song for me during the reception so I had asked for a third mic for an additional 150, which did not work. I think they may have forgotten to test the mic ? It was a bit of disappointment but they did not charge me so I did not complain. Photo booth was good and they printed extras to put in an album as a souvenir for the couple.