Cali Root Designs Reviews

Cali Root Designs 5
  • Arce

Johana · Married on 10/25/2019

Phone Consultation

After speaking to Danielle, I decided she was my girl, she asked questions I had not thought about in regards to arrangement. Her honesty made me feel comfortable and I could not pass the opportunity of working with her to make our wedding arrangements beautiful.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Cali Root Designs's reply:

Thank you thank you! Such a great day! And what an amazing surprise you laid on everyone that night!!! Congrats again and can't wait to see pics of your new soon to be bundle of cuteness!!! Xoxo!

Veronica Privett · Married on 10/19/2019

People RAVED about the flowers

Danielle was an absolute dream to work with. Her creativity matched our vision perfectly. I've never been at a wedding or heard about a wedding where people talked about the flowers as much as people did at our wedding. She took our concepts and made them a reality with incredible thoughtfulness and attention to detail.

She was extremely easy to get a hold of and we used my wedding pinterest as a starting point but she took our ideas and ran, all while making sure that she was considerate of our budget. She was very clear that she would accommodate any size budget we needed to fit.

The flowers were one of the most amazing and beautiful parts of our wedding thanks to Danielle.

Cali Root Designs 6
    Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful Work

Danielle was amazing to work with! She  is energetic, enthusiastic, and incredibly hardworking. She absolutely nailed the look and feel we were going for. Everyone on her team was also incredibly kind! My husband ( who is normally pretty clueless about florals etc )  even made a comment on the day of our wedding, how much he loved the floral arrangements/decoration etc! So many of our guests came up to me that day to tell me how much they loved my bouquet, the table arrangements and the succulent idea! Budget was super important for us, and she worked to get us to a price point we were comfortable with. Thanks so much Cali Roots, for helping make our wedding day look stunning!

Cali Root Designs 13
    Cali Root Designs 14
    Cali Root Designs 15
    Cali Root Designs 16
    Cali Root Designs 17
    Cali Root Designs 18
    Sent on 10/27/2019

Cali Root Designs's reply:

Thank you my adorable couple!! You had a vision and thank you for letting my team run with it!!! Thank you for letting us continue doing what we artists love to do and congrats again on your beautiful day and lifetime of smiles with one another!!!

Angie Morgana · Married on 04/27/2019

Very proactive

When I found Danielle through WeddingWire I requested a quote and she was very quick to respond by email. We scheduled a call a few days later and she explained her process. She kept the conversation brief and straight to the point which allowed me to grasp everything she explained. After consulting with my fiance, we scheduled and in person meeting. The meeting was again very proactive and she was great at accommodating to my vision of what I am expecting for my big day. She even gave amazing ideas since she had done previous weddings at the same venue. In all honestly so far she is much more amazing than what I expected. I feel confident that she will exceed my expectations on my wedding date.

Sent on 02/07/2019

Cali Root Designs's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Angie! We love working with all our clients since every wedding is as unique as they are! We can't wait until your big day!

Sofia · Married on 09/23/2018

Our wedding flowers were beautiful

I don't know much about flowers so I sent Danielle a bunch of pictures and colors that I liked and she created beautiful colorful arrangements that were better than I had imagined. She has a great artists eye and was able to work with our budget which was extremely helpful. Thank you Danielle!

Cali Root Designs 19