4 Reviews for Caleb Nei Trio

4 Caleb Nei Trio Reviews

Amazingly talented pianist and really nice guy. Easy and reasonable to work with. Responsive and flexible. Clean-cut, professional appearance (important for our particular venue and guests). Caleb provided outstanding piano music for our cocktail hour (I wasn't there, but we asked for a mix of jazz and romantic well-known songs). He is even REASONABLY PRICED, compared to other wedding musicians! We will definitely hire him again if we need piano music for any future event. HIGHLY RECOMMEND, if music is important to you.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 3/18/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Entertainer

Caleb was a pleasure to work with. He played the piano for our wedding ceremony and put together a trio for our cocktail hour. He even learned one of our favorite songs on the piano for us. Caleb was professional and easy going. Everyone was impressed with the band. They sounded amazing and really added something really special to the event. I highly recommend working with Caleb.

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Music was a critically important element in creating our magical wedding weekend. I was thrilled to have discovered a musician who was open to collaborating and creating different 'vibes' throughout the different segments of our special day (lawn party, ceremony, cocktails, dinner...). Caleb 'got' my vision and his stellar ideas, forth-right nature and depth of musical knowledge made our partnership so much fun! I am so grateful for his generosity, among other things, making time to rehearse with my friend for her solo during the ceremony.

Thank you, Caleb, for going on this journey with me. We could not have done it with out you, and your contributions helped create a superb, memorable event.

Profile Picture L E, 10/11/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Entertainer

Caleb is fantastic. He was a solo pianist during our reception and played beautifully. We gave him a list of songs beforehand which he was nice enough to play. He made the reception very warm and intimate and we recommend him highly!

Profile Picture User2774186, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews