Caldwell Photographic Studio Reviews

50 | Tampa, FL

50 Reviews for Caldwell Photographic Studio

Alexandria Carlson · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Best photographer in the business

Where do I even begin!! Stephanie is handsdown the best photographer I have ever worked with!!! My fiancé isn’t very comfortable in front of the camera but Stephanie made him feel extremely comfortable! Stephanie makes you feel like you’re not even taking pictures, it’s just like a normal day! From the very first time I booked Stephanie she has helped me every step of the way! When I was picking out an engagement dress, she helped me pick the best one for the location we choose! She answered all my questions, no matter how many I asked, no matter what time of day!
    If you love Harry Potter YOU HAVE TO DO A SHOOT WITH STEPHANIE!! It’s an experience that I will never forget!!
    Stephanie feels like she has been part of the family for years! Stephanie has become a friend for life.
    I will choose STEPHANIE for ALL my pictures in my life!! She did my engagement pictures, she’s booked for my wedding, boudoir and she will be doing my Disney Park Shoot pictures!!! She will be doing my family pictures in the future as well!!! SHE IS THE BEST THERE IS!!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Tobiassen · Getting married on 06/03/2020

Unique, beautiful shots with a unique and SUPER fun photographer!

I can't recommend Stephanie enough! We were lucky enough to have gotten Stephanie assigned to us for our Epcot portrait session 2 days after our wedding and we are still totally in awe and raving about the experience. Stephanie is fun, she knows what she's doing and then some, and is willing to do whatever it takes to get the perfect shot. She LITERALLY laid down in a wet puddle on the ground just to capture the pure magic that we now have to share as one of our wedding photos. She's got an amazing eye an knows what to do to create the best, most glowingly beautiful photos ever. I can't wait until we have kids, our next big anniversary, or just want to take some Disney photos for fun, because then we'll be able to work with Stephanie again! Thank you, Stephanie, for making this day SO fun and for giving us a collection of absolutely stunning and unique shots around our favorite park!!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for all you kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience. I cant wait to photograph your family in the future.

Stef Friedman · Married on 03/14/2020

Magical Wedding

To make it simple.. book. Steph. now. From skills to personality there is no other you want capturing the most important day in your life. I didn’t know it was possible to feel so comfortable with someone so quickly but within 15 minutes of being with Steph it felt like I was back with a long lost best friend. On top of that she has an eye like no other and will go to all ends (including balancing on rocks on edges of (probably) gator filled lakes) to get “that” shot. We couldn’t have been happier that she was the one in charge of making our memories last forever.

• Michelle

Michelle Demko · Married on 03/12/2020

Made us feel like royalty on our wedding day!

We were fortunate enough to have Stephanie photograph us on our wedding day. We were married at Walt Disney World on March 12, 2020. We had looked through Disney’s photographers on their website and on Pinterest and I fell in love with Stephanie’s style. We were elated to find out that she was assigned our big day. When the day came, she helped us feel so comfortable through all of the excitement and wedding jitters. She was hilarious and so personable — as well as very professional.

We can not wait to see our photos. We are so glad we were able to work with Stephanie and would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you for helping make our big day so special!

Amanda M · Married on 02/19/2020

Amazing experience

Stephanie did a boudoir shoot for me. She was so great with positioning and helping me be comfortable to get some of the most amazing pictures I’ve ever seen of myself! My husband is going to die when he sees them.

You show up with the clothes/lingerie, and Stephanie has the most amazing skill of knowing exactly what backdrop, set piece, accessories, hand positions, etc you need to highlight you!

15/10 do recommend!

Emily Louise Ferguson · Married on 01/06/2020

Love These Photos!

Stephanie and the makeup artists she works with did an AMAZING job! I felt like a rock star and the pictures make me feel more beautiful than I ever thought I could be! Amazing studio and comfortable atmosphere.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you fro your review. I'm glad you enjoyed your session. soon you will be a Mrs. I cant wait for the wedding day!!

Liz Walter · Married on 08/21/2019

Fantastic Photographer

I cant say enough great things about Stephanie and her work. She makes you feel instantly comfortable and the photos are stunning. We want her to photography everything for us! Besides her amazing work, she has this knack of making you feel strong, confident, and beautiful. Her images are magical, her lens and editing transports the ordinary to extraordinary.

Lakeisha · Married on 05/11/2019

I had Stephanie shoot my boudoir photo shoot and oh my gosh! I don't think I've ever felt so comfortable in my intimates with anyone besides my man! She's so professional and knows just how to pose you to get unbelievable shots!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you! I'm glad you had fun!

Miccah · Married on 02/12/2019

I truly LOVED working with Stephanie! She makes you feel so comfortable, like an old friend. And the photos...THE PHOTOS ARE INSANE! They are beautiful down to the last shot. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 01/11/2019

A dream to work with Stephanie Caldwell!

Working with Stephanie was a dream come true! We were thrilled to have her photograph our wedding portraits and we really appreciated being able to discuss what we wanted with her in advance- she totally understood our preferences and ideas and was so open to our wishes. Most importantly, she was organized and efficient during our shoot. We had a lot to do in a short time and she got it done and more! We could not be happier about that. We were having a such a great time we barely noticed how many shots and setups she did. Since time is precious during a shoot, this was the most important thing to us. Later- when we got our images back- we were floored. Her stuff was stunning. We had a hard time deciding what to frame! The best kind of problem! We can't wait to work with her again.

Mallory · Married on 11/11/2018

Wedding photographer

Stephanie is amazing to work with! We were able to bring Stephanie along on a Disney Cruise to photograph our wedding. She also photographed another couples wedding on the cruise and their photos turned out fabulous as well. I also did a boudoir shoot with Stephanie and gave an album to my husband as a wedding gift. He loves it! Both experiences with Stephanie were fantastic-super easy to work with and I cannot recommend her enough.

• Alexandra

Alexandra Palmisano · Married on 10/28/2018

Wonderful all around! A very talented and professional photographer.

I had my wedding at Walt Disney World, and I was not able to book Stephanie at the time of my wedding. Luckily, there were several other Disney brides that lived in the Boston area that were interested in boudoir shoots. Stephanie came up for a few days along with a Hair & Makeup artist to do boudoir shoots! I was very excited I did finally get to work with her, and it was a very stress-free process - she had the Hair & Makeup artist already arranged and rented a space with a beautiful view of the Boston skyline to do our photos at. I should also mention, I'm a plus size lady, so I was a little uncomfortable doing a boudoir-type shoot, but Stephanie is very good at making you comfortable and knows how to pose you to make you look her best. I would recommend her to anyone and hope we have the opportunity to work with her more in the future!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Alexandra thank you for the opportunity! It was such a wonderful experience. I’m excited t return to your beautiful city!

Shannon · Married on 05/04/2018

Ah-mazing!!!!

Stephanie came to Jacksonville to photograph my wedding. I was overwhelmed with trying to find the right photographer in Jax. A friend recommended me to Stephanie and I knew right away I found the right photographer! Stephanie was so friendly and easy to talk to via phone. She made the process to what seemed to me overwhelming, but so easy! I trusted her magic and I told her I am game for anything!! She was easy to work with, as well as, fun! Caldwell Photographic Studio is the best and after looking at my pictures I am able to relive my special day forever!! 💚💚

Sent on 07/17/2019

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Shannon thank for this! It means so much. Thanks for being fun and so so sweet to work with. It was our pleasure to capture your wedding day photos 😍

Kim Livingston · Married on 04/14/2018

Fantastically friendly

Both my husband and I are super awkward when it comes to being in front of a camera, but we had to be for our wedding. Stephanie made getting photographed as painless as possible by being super friendly and helping pose us. We got some fantastic shots!

Sent on 02/28/2019

laura · Married on 01/05/2018

I can't say enough good things about Stephanie and Jacob! They are so organized, the wedding day went so smoothly! They got great shots, while making sure they were not the center of attention at the reception. Very professional. And so much fun to work with! I highly recommend Caldwell Photographic Studio!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 12/14/2017

Stephanie was absolutely FANTASTIC! Neither of us had ever done a photo shoot before and she made it so easy! We have only received our sneak peeks so far but I am BLOW AWAY. She is magic with the lights and her equipment. Beyond happy we were able to work with her for our wedding!

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Lauren I'm so glad you love the experience

Jessica · Married on 11/28/2017

Stephanie was amazing to work with! She was so much fun and listened to what you wanted. Her work is beautiful!

Lisa · Married on 11/22/2017

Stephanie helped me shoot my hubby’s wedding present! Her professionalism and personality totally put you at ease and I would recommend her a million times over.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Lisa I'm so glad you loved it!

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2017

Stephanie photographed my Disney Wedding and Magic Kingdom Shoot. She got some pretty amazing shots and I was very pleased with all of my photos. She’s very professional and has a wonderful personality. I would definitely work with her again in the future for any other photo opportunities.

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you Kimberly it was our pleasure!

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Stephanie and her assistants Dean and Mike were absolutely fabulous!!! We had no idea really what to expect because we live in Chicago and did a destination Disney wedding and I knew Stephanie was good based on her photography online BUT I had NO idea how amazing, sweet, and kind her and her team would be. She made my new husband and I so happy there aren’t even words to describe and at one point I felt my smile wavering and she reminded me slow deep breaths and I was calm and still as a cucumber! If I was to renew my vows I would fly Stephanie and her team to Chicago she was fabulous and even took time to help me with my wedding dress. If it were possible to give her 10 stars on here I would!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kristen thank so much!

Victoria · Married on 10/12/2017

Stephanie and her team were amazing from beginning to end! My husband and I got engaged in Disney World in 2015 and we got married this past October. From booking with Stephanie to seeing our final results, we have been nothing but in awe. Not only does Stephanie take the time to get to know you as a couple, she makes you feel totally comfortable! And we got SO MANY great shots to choose from! Things I wouldn’t have ever thought of for posing and special moments were done with ease. I never felt uncomfortable or forced. It was an amazing experience! Even our guests remarked to us how professional and attentive Stephanie’s team was. I will forever recommend her and am so in love with my photographs! Stephanie rocks!! Thank you Stephanie!

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you Victoria you and your whole family were so amazing to photograph!

Jana · Married on 10/10/2017

Stephanie is amazing! She makes you feel comfortable and creates the most amazing photographs. We had a bad experience and was very worried about having great wedding photos which is why we wanted to have Stephanie as our photographer because we knew she would work her magic. I couldn’t recommend her more and hope to use her services in the future for future family photography needs.

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Jana thank you for being so amazing to photograph. I cant wait to photograph you again!!

Chelsea · Married on 09/25/2017

Amazing service! Stephanie was always available to contact and would respond quickly! We are in love with our pictures. Super professional yet also feels like a friend we have known for years. We were married on a Disney Cruise and she knew exactly where to go and what to do, it was almost as if we had our own personal tour guide. Definitely listened to our wants and needs and was so much fun to work with! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2017

If you are looking for a photographer who will find the most perfect angle for the best shot, Stephanie is your lady! It poured during the time we would have been taking photos and she stayed just so we could get some incredible pictures. She laid on the wet ground to capture the sunset and stormy clouds. Her work is unbelievable and you will NOT be disappointed.

She is one of the sweetest and funniest individuals I have ever met. Her level of professionalism is unlike anyone else.

Her value is worth the price. Never skimp on photography because photos are the best way to remember how special your day was.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/12/2017

Stephanie was absolutely amazing with our wedding pictures, she had great ideas that meant stunning pictures and I would absolutely recommend her every day of the week :D

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Hannah thank you so much! you both are so glamorous!