Caldwell Photographic Studio Reviews

Caldwell Photographic Studio 5
Caldwell Photographic Studio 6
Caldwell Photographic Studio 7

Alexandria Carlson · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Best photographer in the business

Where do I even begin!! Stephanie is handsdown the best photographer I have ever worked with!!! My fiancé isn’t very comfortable in front of the camera but Stephanie made him feel extremely comfortable! Stephanie makes you feel like you’re not even taking pictures, it’s just like a normal day! From the very first time I booked Stephanie she has helped me every step of the way! When I was picking out an engagement dress, she helped me pick the best one for the location we choose! She answered all my questions, no matter how many I asked, no matter what time of day!
    If you love Harry Potter YOU HAVE TO DO A SHOOT WITH STEPHANIE!! It’s an experience that I will never forget!!
    Stephanie feels like she has been part of the family for years! Stephanie has become a friend for life.
    I will choose STEPHANIE for ALL my pictures in my life!! She did my engagement pictures, she’s booked for my wedding, boudoir and she will be doing my Disney Park Shoot pictures!!! She will be doing my family pictures in the future as well!!! SHE IS THE BEST THERE IS!!

Lakeisha · Getting married on 05/11/2019

I had Stephanie shoot my boudoir photo shoot and oh my gosh! I don't think I've ever felt so comfortable in my intimates with anyone besides my man! She's so professional and knows just how to pose you to get unbelievable shots!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you! I'm glad you had fun!

Miccah · Getting married on 02/12/2019

I truly LOVED working with Stephanie! She makes you feel so comfortable, like an old friend. And the photos...THE PHOTOS ARE INSANE! They are beautiful down to the last shot. Would highly recommend!

laura · Married on 01/05/2018

I can't say enough good things about Stephanie and Jacob! They are so organized, the wedding day went so smoothly! They got great shots, while making sure they were not the center of attention at the reception. Very professional. And so much fun to work with! I highly recommend Caldwell Photographic Studio!!!

Caldwell Photographic Studio 8

Lauren · Married on 12/14/2017

Stephanie was absolutely FANTASTIC! Neither of us had ever done a photo shoot before and she made it so easy! We have only received our sneak peeks so far but I am BLOW AWAY. She is magic with the lights and her equipment. Beyond happy we were able to work with her for our wedding!

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Lauren I'm so glad you love the experience

Jessica · Married on 11/28/2017

Stephanie was amazing to work with! She was so much fun and listened to what you wanted. Her work is beautiful!

Lisa · Married on 11/22/2017

Stephanie helped me shoot my hubby’s wedding present! Her professionalism and personality totally put you at ease and I would recommend her a million times over.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Lisa I'm so glad you loved it!

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2017

Stephanie photographed my Disney Wedding and Magic Kingdom Shoot. She got some pretty amazing shots and I was very pleased with all of my photos. She’s very professional and has a wonderful personality. I would definitely work with her again in the future for any other photo opportunities.

Caldwell Photographic Studio 9
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 10
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 11
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 12
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 13
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 14

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you Kimberly it was our pleasure!

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Stephanie and her assistants Dean and Mike were absolutely fabulous!!! We had no idea really what to expect because we live in Chicago and did a destination Disney wedding and I knew Stephanie was good based on her photography online BUT I had NO idea how amazing, sweet, and kind her and her team would be. She made my new husband and I so happy there aren’t even words to describe and at one point I felt my smile wavering and she reminded me slow deep breaths and I was calm and still as a cucumber! If I was to renew my vows I would fly Stephanie and her team to Chicago she was fabulous and even took time to help me with my wedding dress. If it were possible to give her 10 stars on here I would!!!

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 15
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 16
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 17

Kristen thank so much!

Victoria · Married on 10/12/2017

Stephanie and her team were amazing from beginning to end! My husband and I got engaged in Disney World in 2015 and we got married this past October. From booking with Stephanie to seeing our final results, we have been nothing but in awe. Not only does Stephanie take the time to get to know you as a couple, she makes you feel totally comfortable! And we got SO MANY great shots to choose from! Things I wouldn’t have ever thought of for posing and special moments were done with ease. I never felt uncomfortable or forced. It was an amazing experience! Even our guests remarked to us how professional and attentive Stephanie’s team was. I will forever recommend her and am so in love with my photographs! Stephanie rocks!! Thank you Stephanie!

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you Victoria you and your whole family were so amazing to photograph!

Jana · Married on 10/10/2017

Stephanie is amazing! She makes you feel comfortable and creates the most amazing photographs. We had a bad experience and was very worried about having great wedding photos which is why we wanted to have Stephanie as our photographer because we knew she would work her magic. I couldn’t recommend her more and hope to use her services in the future for future family photography needs.

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Jana thank you for being so amazing to photograph. I cant wait to photograph you again!!

Chelsea · Married on 09/25/2017

Amazing service! Stephanie was always available to contact and would respond quickly! We are in love with our pictures. Super professional yet also feels like a friend we have known for years. We were married on a Disney Cruise and she knew exactly where to go and what to do, it was almost as if we had our own personal tour guide. Definitely listened to our wants and needs and was so much fun to work with! Definitely recommend!

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2017

If you are looking for a photographer who will find the most perfect angle for the best shot, Stephanie is your lady! It poured during the time we would have been taking photos and she stayed just so we could get some incredible pictures. She laid on the wet ground to capture the sunset and stormy clouds. Her work is unbelievable and you will NOT be disappointed.

She is one of the sweetest and funniest individuals I have ever met. Her level of professionalism is unlike anyone else.

Her value is worth the price. Never skimp on photography because photos are the best way to remember how special your day was.

Hannah · Married on 09/12/2017

Stephanie was absolutely amazing with our wedding pictures, she had great ideas that meant stunning pictures and I would absolutely recommend her every day of the week :D

Caldwell Photographic Studio 18

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Hannah thank you so much! you both are so glamorous!

Beth · Married on 08/29/2017

We had Stephanie as our Disney photographer, she helped put us at ease and we had a great time with her! Our photos are amazing! She even had us some previews printed before the end of the night! Fantastic service!!

Caldwell Photographic Studio 19
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 20
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 21
    Caldwell Photographic Studio 22

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2017

I am beyond pleased with my photos. I had Stephanie and team for 2 separate shoots and they exceeded my standards of what I was looking for. She is so knowledgeable and professional. I’m not a professional model but she guided me to how to pose and stand which helped out a lot. The pictures came out breathtaking as a result. My husband is even more sexier due to these pictures . Would highly recommend.

Caldwell Photographic Studio 23

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

I'm so glad you loved your photos! Can't wait to photograph you both in the future!

Andrea · Married on 06/16/2017

Stephanie Caldwell is a fantastic photographer. She is very talented and knows her profession well. She provided great direction when photographing us and our pictures came out amazing! She never rushed us and always made sure we were comfortable the entire time of our session. She has a great artistic vision but also wanted to be sure we were getting the shots we wanted too. She is extremely collaborative and is an absolute pleasure to work with. We already have another session scheduled with her and can't wait to work with her again. She is nothing short of amazing!

Alyson · Married on 05/13/2017

I did a boudoir shoot with Stephanie and she was absolutely amazing! I walked in super nervous but we had so much fun shooting. I absolutely recommend Stephanie for any type of photo shoot! I follow her work with weddings, portraits, etc and it is phenomenal! :)

Jennifer · Married on 04/19/2017

Stephanie was simply amazing. She made me feel totally at ease and we were laughing the whole time. She kept making cute little comments after some pictures that have me anticipating the final products. I would recommend her just based on the person she is. The art she produces is just a bonus!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer!

Amy · Married on 02/12/2017

Stephanie did not only my boudoir photo shoot but my entire wedding photography as well as a Disney park shoot a few days after the wedding. She is unbelievable. She makes you feel so comfortable and at ease and gets you the BEST pictures. She met with me beforehand to talk about the kinds of shots I wanted and she got every single one. She is fantastic! She truly made me look and feel like a princess every day I worked with her. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Stephanie.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you I could not have had more fun capturing your memories. Thank you for such a great experience!

Marissa · Married on 01/27/2017

Stephanie and Jacob photographed my wedding and it was captured beautifully! They were able to capture all of the details I was looking for as well as funny and loving moments that we will remember forever. Photography was one of the most important decisions and I am so happy we choose Caldwell Photographic Stuido. Stephanie and Jacob were the best, love you guys! Thanks again for photographing our wedding and park shoot, we look forward to future sessions!

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you Marissa! you are the best!

Jamie Lynne · Married on 12/07/2016

My husband I were lucky enough to have Stephanie photograph our bridal portrait session at the Magic Kingdom after our Disney Wedding. We enjoyed our experience so much that we contacted her for a first anniversary shoot at Universal's Wizarding World of Harry Potter. She is an absolute joy to work with and she and Jacob made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. The entire morning was a blast. She has an excellent eye and her photographs are exquisite. Hopefully another occasion will arise, and we will get to work with her again! I highly recommend Stephanie and her team.

Laura · Married on 11/07/2016

Stephanie is not only an amazing photographer, but a wonderful person to work with too. She took the time to listen to all our requests and really has gone the extra mile for us (and then some!) we were her first couple to photograph in universal studios, and we had an absolute blast with her. 6 months down the line I still look at my pictures in awe and know I will continue to for a long time to come! If anyone is thinking about booking Stephanie all I can say is you've found your photographer, don't continue to look, she's amazing!

Sent on 04/29/2017

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you Laura! It's always wonderful to know that you will enjoy them for years and years!

Sean · Married on 11/04/2016

Best Photographer she is very nice and has a great eye

Caldwell Photographic Studio's reply:

Thank you Sean. It was a pleasure!