Cakin' It Up Reviews

19 | Leicester, NC

19 Reviews for Cakin' It Up

• Lisa

Lisa W. · Married on 05/29/2021

Beautiful and delicious cake!

Sabrina made us an absolutely beautiful cake - that all of our guests went back for seconds for! We’re counting down the days till we can eat our anniversary cake!

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Jordan

Jordan M. · Married on 05/22/2021

Mouth watering!

Sabrina is truly gifted! From the moment we sat down for the tasting, she has such a warm presence. Her sweets are absolutely to die for. My new husband and I like to think of ourselves as foodies and her baked goods absolutely knocked our socks off! We had cupcakes, mini cheesecakes and a cutting cake! Everyone loved them! My dad has already requested a cheesecake for the next get together haha. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Belle

Isabelle L. · Married on 10/17/2020

Delicious!

Sabrina knows cake! She took our request through the roof and I LOVED our wedding cake. I can’t wait to try our anniversary tier!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Cakin' It Up's reply:

Awe thank you so much! I'm so glad you loved your cake! I was honored to be a part of your special day!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/26/2020

Sabrina was amazing!!!

We loved working with Sabrina and the wedding cake that she made for us looked and tasted AMAZING. People were coming up to us all night telling us it’s the best cake they have ever had! My mom was the first to say how much she loved it and she’s the most honest person I know! I can’t wait to eat the anniversary tier already! 😍 Sabrina made the whole process very easy. With covid happening during the planning, she communicated very well and was all ears for my forever changing thoughts and ideas! Between all of the flavors at the tasting, it was very hard to chose our favorite! Her pricing was within our budget as well 😊 HIGHLY recommend Cakin it Up with Sabrina!

Sent on 11/04/2020

Cakin' It Up's reply:

I am so glad you enjoyed your cake! Thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of your special day!

Victoria · Married on 09/18/2020

Great Quality, Service and Price!

I came to Sabrina with a unique request for a layered cookie cake (as me and my now husband are much bigger cookie fans rather than cake!) For our tasting, she created the cutest miniature version that tasted DIVINE. We also got to mix and match different fillings, frostings, and cakes to create our own personal cupcake blends! Our wedding was rescheduled multiple times due to covid and she was always quick and responsive to help make the process as easy as possible for us. The cake/desserts were one of the only things we were able to keep and it made our mini celebration so special, everyone loved everything she made, it was all absolutely delicious and so beautifully presented! I would absolutely reccomend Cakin' It Up to all of my family and friends!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Cakin' It Up's reply:

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a special part of your day! And I am so glad you two were still able to have a ceremony!

Rachel H. · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing Service and Delicious, Beautiful Cake

Sabrina made a beautiful and delicious cake for our wedding! She nailed the design and flavors and the cake was gone by the end of the night - that’s a great indicator that it was delicious! I highly recommend booking Cakin It Up by Sabrina for your next event!

Sent on 09/04/2020

Cakin' It Up's reply:

I always love to hear that all the cake was gone by the end of the night! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day!

Amy S. · Married on 05/09/2020

Even better than we could imagine....

We originally met with Sabrina to purchase our wedding cake. Her flavors were delicious. We had planned on a three tier cake for 75 people - chocolate, lemon and almond sponge. The best part was her buttercream - not too sweet, which is hard to find from a bakery! She was also very open to any design.

Unfortunately, Covid ruined our wedding plans so we were married just with our closest family members. When we reached out to Sabrina, she was gracious and flexible - allowing us to use our down payment against the purchase of a birthday cake for my Dad and sister. And, she delivered! It was such a great cake (chocolate) and looked amazing! (see the pic!).

I would highly recommend Sabrina and Cakin' it up!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Cakin' It Up's reply:

Hey Amy! I'm so glad I could still create something for you and your family. Thank you so much for your kind words!
  • Rachael

Rachael R. · Married on 12/28/2019

Fantastic communication and cake decorating!

We loved our cake and it was gluten and dairy free!!

Sent on 10/29/2020

Cakin' It Up's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day! I'm so glad you loved your cake and cupcakes :)
  • Jason

Jason · Married on 10/19/2019

Talent is out of this Galaxy

Sabina made my husband's groom's cake, and delivered it to our rehearsal dinner venue. When I saw it out of the corner of my eye, I was speechless! Sabrina collaborated with me to create a world class Star Wars themed cake featuring Jabba-the-Hutt and Princess Leia. It tasted as good as it looked. Not only were our family and friends blown away, but other restaurant patrons kept stopping by asking to admire the cake. Please, do yourself a favor and hire Sabrina for your next event!!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Patricia · Married on 10/12/2019

Great find for a great price!!!!

Sabrina really knocked it out of the park with our cake. All of our guests loved the cake and there was none left at the end of the night!! It was so delicious. We chose a intricate lacy icing look and we wanted no fondant. The cake looked amazingly clean and beautiful just like lace. My groom said the wedding cake was the most important part of the wedding to him and wanted a cake that was impressive, beautiful and tasty. Sabrina delivered.

She was also responsive and extremely professional. She went above and beyond to make sure our cake was amazing. A hidden gem in the Asheville region.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle M. · Married on 07/02/2019

Beautiful!

I had a very specific cake picked out for our micro wedding on 7/2. Cakin it up exceeded our expectations. The cake was Stunning! Simple. Elegant. Delicious! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2019

Delicious!

Sabrina truly exceeded our expectations! Our wedding cake looked incredible and tasted even better! I would definitely recommend Sabrina for any occasion!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Emily · Married on 09/29/2018

Sabrina was so kind and helpful! Our cake and cupcakes were beautiful, delicious, and affordable!

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Isabella

Isabella · Married on 04/27/2018

Beautiful cake, amazing design, delicious beyond words, even the fondant tasted good! Sabrina did an amazing job bringing our vision to life, and working with us one on one for our design. Shes brilliant, we loved working with her, she was with us every step of the way! I would 100% recommend her to anyone and everyone in the area looking for a cake, whether that be for a wedding, a party, anything. Shes the best! And so affordable!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2017

Our cake was beautiful and delicious. It turned out just how we hoped. Sabrina was so professional and responded back quickly.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Steve · Married on 08/01/2016

We were looking for someone to make our unique, beautiful wedding cake, and Sabrina exceeded our expectations! It made our special day so much more special, and all of our guests raved about how good our wedding cake looked AND tasted. If your looking for someone to make desserts for your next wedding or event, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Corey · Married on 08/28/2010

My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased with Kristen Vail's cake service. She that part of our wedding planning pleasurable, seamless and enjoyable. Kristen made us feel so at ease with her planning process. Our wedding cake was absolutely all that we hoped it would be - elegant and tasteful. Not only was the presentation amazing with real flowers but the taste was out of this world; moist, fluffy.... and the flavor - wish I had a piece right now!!!! Many of our guests couldn't stop raving about it. We would highly recommend Kristen for your wedding cake specialist or any other occasion for that matter. I can't wait to use her for our next special event.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Amy M.

Cakin’ It Up is the best!

She is the best! Very artistic & creative! Love her work!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy S. · Married on 04/13/2019

Wow! Best Wedding cake ever!

We loved our wedding cake!! Sabrina did a phenomenal job on making & decorating our cake! We look forward to having her make our anniversary cake and many more.

Sent on 06/13/2019