46 Reviews for CakeSuite

46 CakeSuite Reviews

Michelle from CakeSuite was awesome - we heard from multiple people this was the best-tasting wedding cake they've ever had! Super easy and was awesome!

Profile Picture Arvind, 9/26/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I'm so glad we chose CakeSuite for our wedding cake and desserts. We knew at the after sampling their DELICIOUS cakes at the tasting that CakeSuite was going to be our baker! Our wedding cake was perfect and beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. It tasted so good, and our guests are still complimenting the cake and asking who baked it! CakeSuite also created custom iced short bread cookies and chocolate dipped strawberries for our dessert bar. Everything was beautiful and impeccably crafted. If you're looking for a top of the line bakery in Fairfield County, look no further than CakeSuite. The owner, Michelle, was extremely receptive, professional and responsive.

Profile Picture Kate, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle was very helpful and informative when I came in to choose our wedding cake. She was prepared to let me try many different samples free of charge, and she even sent me home with free samples for my then-fiance who couldn't be at the appointment with me because he was sick. Our cake was delicious, and we plan to call Michelle at CakeSuite again soon for our next event!

Profile Picture User3443097, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing cake! We chose red velvet for our wedding and it was out of this world! Besides delicious, it was gorgeous... Michele was very helpful in choosing the design based upon our cake top. Very genuine and professional. We Highly recommend Cake Suite. We will be back for red velvet for every anniversary!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/30/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Delicious wedding cake! Couldn't have asked for anything better, the cake was moist and filling superb, our guests loved it!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 7/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle and Cake Suite did a great job creating the Syracuse mascot, Otto for our grooms cake. I highly recommend Cake Suite for their creativity, great taste, and good value!

Profile Picture User4291186, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle Klem, Pastry Chef and Owner, and her team at Cake Suite in Westport, CT., created the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake for our June 14th wedding, that I have ever seen. It was delivered to our reception venue in Ridgefield, CT. on time and in perfect condition. Most importantly, my husband and I had a handful of guests that were both gluten-free and dairy-free eaters, so Michelle came up with the perfect solution, two out of the four tiers of the cake did not have gluten or diary without sacrificing the look or taste. Everyone was thrilled. I would highly recommend Michelle Klem and Cake Suite. She will take the time to sit with you and go over all of the options for fillings, cake flavors, sizes and shapes. Thank you Michelle! Warmest Regards, Julie and Cyrus

Profile Picture Julie, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

No other comments... Best cake I've ever had in US! Our guests, even our photographer, loved the cake! Thanks Michelle and her team!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/25/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Very professional and highly creative and flexible with our design ideas. The cake was beautiful, fun and told the story we desired, exactly what my daughter wanted. It was also great tasting as well!!
thank you!!

Profile Picture karen, 4/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle and CakeSuite did an amazing job on our wedding cake and dessert table goodies! Our tasting with CakeSuite was absolutely amazing -- everything was so delicious we didn’t know how we could pick just one flavor. Michelle worked with us to design our white chiffon and dense chocolate raspberry preserves cake and helped us pick mini cupcakes, black and white cookies, and rice crispy treats for our dessert table as well – and everything was very reasonably priced! I had some elaborate ideas for our dessert table and changed my mind quite a bit, and Michelle was always patient and responsive. Everything turned out so delicious and beautiful. Everyone kept saying it was the best wedding cake they ever had and I completely agree. Thank you again!

Profile Picture Kate, 4/12/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

the cake was beautiful and tasted amazing.

Profile Picture Sherry, 3/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle and her team at CakeSuite were fantastic. She is amazingly creative and was able to incorporate all our wishes into a fabulous wedding cake. Michelle is professional and attentive. While one would expect this of any pastry chef nominated for the "Best of the Gold Coast," to us she went above and beyond considering we held a small, intimate wedding the day after Thanksgiving.

How was the cake? EPICLY AMAZING. We had the golden butter cake with caramel drizzle and vanilla bean mousse. I'm half tempted to renew our wedding vows each year just to order the cake again. THAT good. The decorations were wonderful.

Profile Picture David, 11/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My wedding cake was fabulous thanks to Michelle from Cake Suite! It was beautiful AND tasted delicious. It was really important to me to find this combination, as so many other bakeries seem to only be able to handle one of these two aspects.

Michelle was creative, and offered many different ideas, but was gracious & respected what I wanted which was a very simple cake decorated with fresh wildflowers. It was simple & elegant, and perfectly executed.

The two flavors of cake were both great choices -- a vanilla cake with lemon curd filling, and a chocolate cake with chocolate filling. Both were a perfect balance of sweet & flavorful, perfect texture, and REALLY fresh!

Michelle was reliable & delivered exactly what she promised. I will recommend her to anyone looking for a baker!

Her beautiful 3D cakes are magnificent, and I hope to come back & let her use her imagination a bit more than we did for the wedding. She is truly an artist with sugar :)

Profile Picture User3740959, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved our cake! We worked with Michelle at CakeSuite and she was wonderful. We knew she was professional and organized from the moment we came in for the tasting. It was beautifully prepared. We also had a cute little sugar sculpture of a bride and groom on top of the cake which was super cute and unique. The cake was also delicious. So delicious that we ate our anniversary topper the next day because who wants to let good cake go to waste in a freezer :)

Profile Picture Alexandra, 9/29/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing is an understatement here. wedding cake is usually bland.. our cake was the most delicious strawberry shortcake we have ever tasted! Not only was it delicious but it was beautiful! Michelle at CakeSuite let me design every detail and I could not be happier with how it came out. We also had a grooms cake of fenway park that was unbelievable. I thought my husband was going to faint when he saw it. On top of that we had a Viennese table that our guests can't stop talking about! Everything was so amazing and better than we could have ever imagined. Michelle really went above and beyond. I highly recommend CakeSuite, they are easy to work with and do a beautiful job!

Profile Picture User3572424, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We used CakeSuite for our wedding cake and the cake was to die for, everyone was raving about it! Michelle was fantastic to work with, very creative, nice, flexible - the cake she designed was exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/6/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

CakeSuite was a wonderful bakery to work with. We knew we wanted cupcakes, and we wanted the cupcakes to match our beach theme. Michelle and her staff were able to design the cupcake tower to have edible sand dollars, shells, and Adirondack Chairs on top. The cupcakes looked absolutely wonderful and tasted great! Our guests were asking where we ordered the cupcakes all night! I would highly recommend CakeSuites because working with them is stress-free and your cake/cupcakes will come out amazing!

Profile Picture User3501847, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle and her team created the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake, groom's cake and cookies for my wedding. The entire process from tasting through delivery and set up was flawless. I never had a moment's doubt that my cakes and cookies would be perfectly executed, delivered on time and delicious. We received many compliments from our guests who said we had the best wedding cake they had ever tasted. The prices were very fair. I highly reccomend CakeSuite.

Profile Picture lisa, 7/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I are so glad we used CakeSuite as our bakery for our wedding cake. Not only was our cake beautiful & tasty, Michelle went the extra mile to make me a gluten-free dairy-free tier to accommodate my food allergies.

Profile Picture User3524929, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle was great from our first appointment all the way through the day of the wedding. She provided excellent samples of cake and frosting at the tasting, even whipping up a lemon filling for us to try on the spot. She listened to what we had in mind and provided great feedback in terms of size, and drew a lovely drawing of what the cake would look like. We were more interested in how the cake tasted than how it looked, but it was gorgeous all the same and perfectly delicious. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture User3510434, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

Michelle at CakeSuite made our dream wedding cake. We had wanted to recreate one of our favorite, unique cakes from a bakery we liked in San Francisco. Michelle listened to our description and prepared three different samples for us to try--all three were out of this world! It meant a lot to me that she "got" our idea, and was as invested in making it happen as we were. In fact, we had a lot of fun together discussing all the variables! I highly recommend Michelle if you're looking for a custom cake for a special occasion. Most importantly, her cakes are taste outstanding! (I heard guests had "thirds" of our wedding cake.)

Profile Picture Catharine, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I used Cake Suite for my wedding cupcakes and they were wonderful!! We had received so many compliments on how delicious they were! Cake Suite was very accommodable and were so friendly! I recommended their business to many of my friends who are getting married very soon. I was very pleased with their service and found it to be very affordable. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Allison, 7/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Michelle was great! She was very budget friendly and budget minded but still listen and provided what we asked for. She even decorated our cake with the flowers for us! Her cake tasting was amazing! The best art is that she was able to make gluten free cakes!!!

Profile Picture Kiimery, 6/15/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake was delicious and just what the bride and groom wanted!!

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

When we came for the cake tasting, we had already tried a few popular places in southern CT, and have not been impressed by the taste or design of the cakes or the service of the bakeries. However, when we came to CakeSuite, the cake was delicious! Cake was moist, with light & fluffy buttercream.

We are both foodies, so taste is a big part, and CakeSuite did not disappoint! We started talking with Michelle about design. She was the ONLY baker that we have been to that started drawing our design as we were talking, even brought out models of how large various sized cake tiers were to help us visualize the finished product.

The service couldn't have been more friendly. My then fiance and I were thinking of having a dessert table and Michelle agreed to make various French pastries for us even though they usually only sell cakes in the store.

On the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything, and the cake showed up beautifully decorated, and delicious :) [we decided not to have a dessert table, so no pastries were ordered from CakeSuite]

What more can I say? Delicious cake, gorgeous design, delightful service, simply the best around. We highly recommend CakeSuite to everyone for all your cake-needs. :) We definitely will be back for all of ours.

Thanks Michelle!