Cakes'n Pearls Reviews

36 | Roanoke, TX

36 Reviews for Cakes'n Pearls

Taylor Reckers 路 Married on 10/16/2020

Wow ! Night was made

Hit it out of the part w my three tier buttercream icing cake ! We did three different cake flavors and three buttercream icing flavors. Every single one was a hit !! Not only delicious but so so beautiful. Thank you thank you thank you for making my day so special w a delicious dessert everyone loved.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Cakes'n Pearls's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful wedding! Thank you for your kind words too! It was a pleasure working with you!

Heather 路 Married on 08/05/2020

Excellent Experience

Monica was exceptional from the beginning until the end. The cake was so moist and delicious!

Sent on 08/06/2020

Cakes'n Pearls's reply:

Thank you so much Heather! It was such a pleasure meeting you guys! Thank you for your kind words! 馃挄馃挄

Brenda Hinton 路 Married on 06/27/2020

Exact and prompt with her service

Cake was just as we ordered. Brought the cake on time and it was just beautiful.

Sent on 06/30/2020

Cakes'n Pearls's reply:

Thank you so much Brenda for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you! I loved making your beautiful cake!

Angie 路 Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake and Cupcakes

Far beyond our expectations! Monica was amazing from start to finish. Her cupcake samples were perfect in helping us decide what to offer our guests. The cake was stunning and the cupcakes were gone in minutes. She was consistently friendly and professional, as well. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Cakes'n Pearls's reply:

Hi Angie! Thank you so much for your kind words! I loved working with you and Chris, thank you for the opportunity! I wish you guys a lifetime of love and happiness!
    Monica

Nicole 路 Married on 08/04/2018

Beautiful cake and everyone LOVED it!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Samia 路 Married on 06/02/2018

Cakes'n pearls were beyond my expectations! She was one the most talented person I ever met. She made my engagement cake the way I wanted! The flowers in my cake were too beautiful to be real! :) She was professional, sweet, and answered any question I had quickly. I'd definitely book her for my big wedding cake!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Chay 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Monica is an amazing professional cake artist!!
    She was very easy to work with. She helped me suggest ideas and made my cake totally beautiful. I had several comments from my guests how gorgeous and tasty my cake was. In addition Monica is a very kind, responsive lady. I was very pleased with her services and would refer her anytime.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Cakes'n Pearls's reply:

Thank you so much Chay for your kind words! It has been a great pleasure being a part of your beautiful event! Thank you for the opportunity and Congratulations to both of you!
  • Sarah

Sarah 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Monica was WONDERFUL and brought our vision to life. Her handmade sugar flowers are GORGEOUS. We will use her for any cakes we need in the future!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Cakes'n Pearls's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! I loved being a part of your beautiful wedding ! Thank you for the honor!

Tammy 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Monica did an amazing job designing and baking my daughter鈥檚 鈥渘aked鈥 wedding cake and OU groom鈥檚 cake. Besides the eye test they also passed the taste test!! So yummy!! The wedding cake was alternating layers of pistachio filling and raspberry filling and the groom鈥檚 cake was chocolate with chocolate buttercream filling.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Cakes'n Pearls's reply:

Thank you so much Tammy ! It has been a great pleasure being a part of Madison's wedding! Thank you!

Alexandra 路 Married on 01/13/2018

Monica was such an amazing vendor for our wedding- everything was so easy and she made the most beautiful cake I could ever imagine. Thank you so much Monica for everything and I will be recommending you to all of my friends and family!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Cakes'n Pearls's reply:

Thank you so much Ali for your kind words and for the honor of being a part of your wedding! I loved making your cake! Thank you!

Becca 路 Married on 10/14/2017

I'm so glad we found this wonderful vendor! Monica was amazing - so easy to work with and incredibly responsive to emails. Our cake turned out beautifully! We had a small 2 tier semi-naked cake with gold foil and fresh flowers. We received many compliments on the cake, and I would highly recommend Cakes'n Pearls!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Cakes'n Pearls's reply:

Thank you so much Becca for your kind words ! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding! Thank you!

Cathren 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Monica did an amazing job! She was so sweet and easy to work with and created the exact design I wanted. I was so happy with our cake and we received so many compliments on the look and taste of it, even the dessert person at our venue said it was one of the prettiest cakes he's ever seen! I will definitely recommend Monica to my friends and family.

Sent on 08/05/2017
  • Kris10

Kristen 路 Married on 05/20/2017

Cakes 'n Pearls was so great. My wedding cake was beautiful and SO yummy; several guests told me how much they enjoyed the cake. We chose the almond cake with raspberry buttercream filling. We also had chocolate cupcakes for the "groom's cake" and they were good too! Monica was easy to work with and a very nice person. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Brittany 路 Married on 04/02/2017

Monica did a fabulous job on our wedding cake! We had a semi-naked cake with gold trim, and the result was both beautiful and delicious. She makes a great pistachio flavor! Seriously, you gotta try it. We received several compliments from friends and family. She was very professional and easily accessible. We loved working with her and would definitely do it again!

Sent on 04/11/2017

gina 路 Married on 12/16/2016

The cake looked magnificent. Everyone commented on the great taste of the cake as well. We chose the almond batter with the pistachio and raspberry filling. It was delicious. She also made us sugar roses complentary. I would definitely recommend her again.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Marisol 路 Married on 11/26/2016

Monica did an absolute, amazing job on my wedding cake. She was so easy to work with and everyone loved our cake. I'm still having to tell people where I got it from and it's been almost 2 weeks since my wedding!
    I chose to do a wedding cake trio to take center stage on my dessert table. I ended up improvising the entire table and Monica improvised her floral decorating to accommodate my table. it looked so beautiful. If I had to choose the most beautiful decor from my wedding, it would definitely be my cake table.
    I can't wait for another occasion when I need a cake! I highly recommend Cakes N Pearls. Five stars, all around.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • User6380170 路 2+ years ago

Our cake was amazing and we got compliments on it all night. It looked exactly how I imagined. Not to mention the reasonable price. I will use Monica again for future events without a doubt.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Kaley 路 Married on 07/09/2016

Monica did an excellent job with our cakes. She definitely brought my vision to life! I absolutely LOVED them and so did everyone else!

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • User6892423 路 2+ years ago

Monica was fabulous to work with. She is service-minded, goes out of her way to please and makes an incredibly delicious cake!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Lia 路 Married on 05/15/2016

Great vendor to work with! We loved our cake and she was wonderful to work with!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Kristen 路 Married on 05/14/2016

Monica was fabulous to work with. Not only does she make delicious cakes, but she thinks through the details and offers great suggestions. We were planning to do a small cake with a larger sheet cake for our guests. She offered to make cupcakes instead, which were beautifully decorated and pretty enough to display (unlike a sheet cake, which we would have hidden in the kitchen till it was time to serve). She also delivered the cake for free and provided a cake stand and board at no extra cost (all we had to do was provide a deposit check that she discarded once the items were returned - and she even came by the reception after it was over to pick them up!) All in all, it was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend Monica.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 03/19/2016

We loved our wedding cake, beautifully designed and great taste! Monica responded to all our emails within minutes and gave us great options on our cake design. Very talented lady , a true artist! She created an amazing wedding cake for us that fitted our budget!

Michelle 路 Married on 03/05/2016

Gorgeous and delicious cake, very responsive and a pleasure to work with!

Jen 路 Married on 02/20/2016

Cakes'n Pearls made our wedding cake and we loved it. We wanted a wedding cake with some golden highlights and Monica created this beautiful and elegant lace design that looked absolutely stunning. It was delicious, our guests loved it. Monica was nice and easy to work with and worked really hard for us. We definitely recommend Cakes'n Pearls!