Cakes to Remember Reviews

Cakes to Remember 6
Cakes to Remember 7

Sara Fermil · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing cakes!!

Tracey created a 4 tier wedding cake for my husband and I, and it was absolutely amazing!! The cake was gorgeous. I received so many compliments on the cake! Definitely recommend Tracey!!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Cakes to Remember's reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for the sweet cake compliments!! I truly appreciate it and thanks for allowing me to be a small part of your special day!!

Christina Rose · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!!!!!

Tracey at Cakes to Remember is absolutely amazing!!!! Her business is located a little further out, but trust me, it is worth the trip - or do what we did - book your cake with her through email and paypal and schedule your tasting closer to the wedding date. All of our friends are getting married, and we have not tasted any wedding cake as good as hers - it was amazing!!! People are still talking about the cake more than my dress weeks later!!!! And her prices, for the work she does, are amazing!!! Don't look any further!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/09/2018

My cake was perfect! Exactly what I wanted! The flavors were on point! With 130 guests, a 3 teir cake PLUS an extra 2 layered serving cake, I had almost no cake left at the end of the night! All of my guests were raving about how delicious and beautiful the cake was!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Christina · Married on 05/26/2018

Tracy did an amazing job! She was very helpful. She made the cake exactly the way we had wanted. She was easy to communicate with. She delivered and set up our cake for us, so it was ready to go at reception time. Thank you!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Cakes to Remember 8
  • Claudia

Claudia · Married on 05/12/2018

Tracey made the most beautiful cake for our wedding day! She placed fresh flowers on the cake day of, provided a beautiful log cake stand, and was extremely responsive. She even provided us with a tasting that was way above and beyond what I expected...lots and lots of cake was consumed! Highly recommend Tracey to anyone in the Hampton Roads area!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Mallory · Married on 02/10/2018

Not only was our wedding cake delicious, it was beautiful in every way! It was exactly what I wanted. Tracey was so easy to work with and very professional. I would use Cakes to Remember again no question.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Gianna · Married on 11/04/2017

Cakes to remember was amazing to work with. Tracey is so talented and made the most amazing wedding cake, cupcakes and groomsmen cake for us! We are so happy with everything and we will forever cherish her and our amazing wedding cake. Thank you so much for putting our vision into reality. Not only did our cake look amazing but it was so delicious. Tracey did everything we wanted and more. We will forever be using cakes to remember for everything and we cannot say enough how wonderful she is! We highly recommend cakes to remember to everyone! Thank you again!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Cakes to Remember 9
    Cakes to Remember 10

Toni · Married on 09/16/2017

Tracey is very professional. I truly enjoyed the cake tasting. Deciding on what flavors. Her prices are reasonable. I loved the cake ideas that she had because I didn't know exactly what I wanted. I would defiantly use Cakes to Remember again. I'd also recommend Cakes to Remember to anyone looking for a Wedding Cake. I'm having a three tier cake along with one dozen of cupcakes. Guest couldn't stop talking about how good the cake was. Everyone said it was moist and great!!

Sent on 01/28/2017
    Cakes to Remember 11

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

Tracey did such a fantastic job from beginning to end. During our cake tasting she reviewed all cake details with us to make sure she knew exactly how we wanted our cake. I also needed a small gluten free cake and she had no problem accommodating my need. We communicated through email and phone and she always had a quick response, which is exactly what you need as a soon to be bride. On our big day she was on time and set up the beautiful cake in the perfect spot. We are so thankful to have Tracey do our cake, I would highly recommend Cakes to Remember if you want the perfect cake at your wedding or event.

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Cakes to Remember 12

Clay · Married on 07/08/2017

Tracey was fantastic! She was super easy to work with and went above and beyond our expectations. The initial cake tasting was very relaxed and all of her cakes were delicious. It was tough to choose between all the different varieties. On the wedding day, the cake was perfect. It not only looked great but tasted even better. We have gotten numerous compliments from our guests about the wedding cake. I highly recommend Tracey and Cakes to Remember!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Shelby · Married on 06/10/2017

Flexible and accommodating. Our wedding cake was delicious and beautiful!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/20/2017

My wedding cake was beautiful and even more delicious! My guest were very impressed!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Marybeth · Married on 05/20/2017

Tracey was wonderful to work with from start to finish!! A couple of months prior to our wedding day, she welcomed my husband, myself and my parents into her home for a wonderful cake tasting experience. She was so professional, kind, and answered all of our questions. The tasting was absolutely delicious and we were so excited to have her make our wedding cake! On our wedding day, the cake was even more beautiful than we ever could’ve imagined. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about it and it was one of our favorite touches to our big day. Tracey’s cakes were priced incredibly reasonably and we are so happy that we found her. If you’re looking for a cake baker to make a gorgeous cake that tastes amazing, look no further than Cakes to Remember! We were so thrilled with our cake and couldn’t recommend her more!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Marie · Married on 03/24/2017

Tracey was more than accommodating with our requests. She did a private tasting with the flavors WE chose and was pretty extensive with her search for what we wanted. She showed us lots of pictures of her work in order to help us decide and was also open to our ideas. Our wedding cake was beautiful and delicious and the surprise groom's cake was definitely a huge hit.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Clint · Married on 11/05/2016

My experience from beginning to end was wonderful! I sent Tracey several pictures of cakes and told her what I liked about each, and she replied quickly with cake ideas. She has endless flavors and even offers tastings! She designed a two tier cake for me and (now husband:)!!!) wedding. The bottom layer was strawberry with fondant ruffles, which tasted amazing;), and the top layer had painted flowers with the most spectacular sugar skull heads as our cake toppers. It was perfect, my only complaint was that I got the top layer lemon flavor and am so sad I didn't get to taste it(since we wrapped it for our year anniversary) LOL!!! Tracey did an amazing job!!!!

Melissa (Fairbanks) Griffith
    Clint Griffith

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Tracey was awesome throughout the entire process. She was very flexible with times to meet and extremely helpful with designing the cake since all we knew going in were our wedding colors. The cake was set up the day of on time and hassle-free (which was great as I was already frazzled the morning of the wedding), plus it turned out beautifully. In addition to the cake being beautiful it was also absolutely delicious. Almost all of our guests told us how much they loved the cake, particularly the lemon flavor. All in all, Tracey was amazing and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/29/2016

Cakes To Remember is by far the best vendor for a wedding cake! I cannot say enough great things about Tracey! We chose a two tiered cake along with 96 cup cakes in 3 different flavors- red velvet with cream cheese filling, cinnabon with vanilla cream filling and almond with raspberry filling. My entire guest list raved about how delicious everything was. Tracey is professional, genuine, and she kept in touch with us throughout the entire process! I could not a have picked a better person to design and bake our wedding cake.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Sara · Married on 10/22/2016

If a couple is looking for a delicious cake AND an exceptionally kind baker with whom to work, look no further than Cakes to Remember! Tracey is an incredibly talented baker who will go out of her way to make sure your cake is delicious, beautiful, and affordable. I could not have asked for anyone better to do my wedding cake--I have even become a regular customer for anniversary cakes and birthday cakes! I highly recommend Tracey and Cakes to Remember to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/21/2016

If you need any cakes done, for any event, Tracey at Cakes to Remember is your girl!! She's reasonably priced, and does amazing work. Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! Everything we wanted and more.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2016

I have known Tracey for a while, we attend the same church. Not only did she do my weddig cake, but she also did my sons first birthday smash cake. She is awesome, flexible and the cake was beautiful. It matched my decor just as i had hoped. She helped me decide on the colors when i was unsure of what to do and it all turned out awesome. The cake tasted delicious, we got red velvet and vanilla. I will definitely be using Cakes to Remember for any other future cakes i need !! ??

Sent on 10/31/2016

Gina · Married on 09/03/2016

We loved working with Tracey for our wedding cake. She had us to her house to taste 5 different flavor combos, and created a beautiful 4 tier, 4 flavor wedding cake. We couldn't have been more impressed with her and her reasonable price!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Emily · Married on 06/20/2016

Cakes to Remember is amazing!
    After talking with multiple bakeries about making our wedding cake my husband and I were a little discouraged. We found cakes to remember and saw all the wonderful reviews and decided give it a try. We are so pleased that we decided to let Tracey make our wedding cake! Tracey is such a wonderful person and after meeting her you will see that making cakes is not just a job for her. She is very passionate about the work she does and it shows in her cakes! After our wedding almost every guest commented to me how moist and delicious the cake was. Our wedding cake was exactly how we wanted and we couldn't have been happier with the work she did! If you are having stress about finding a cake for your wedding just give Tracey a call! I know that she will give you a wonderful experience and a cake that is truly one of a kind!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Kristen · Married on 06/18/2016

Tracey made our cake for our wedding on June 18th. All I can say is WOW. our cake was absolutely amazing. The top layer was mint chocolate, 2nd layer lemon, 3rd layer peanut butter chocolate, and bottom layer was almond. There was no cake left at all! My guests devoured it. They couldn't stop talking about how delicious it was. Thank you Tracey for being part of our day and making the most amazing cake I have ever had in my life. I highly recommend Tracey to anyone who needs a cake for any occasion. You are truly a blessing to us and our friends, loved ones, and family!-Kristen and Josh Campbell

Sent on 07/12/2016

Janie · Married on 05/21/2016

Cakes To Remember is by far the best cakes I have ever had! Tracey has done many cakes for me, Birthday cakes and our wedding cake, which was beautiful and delicious!!!!! My guest ate it all! They all said it was the best wedding cake they've ever had! Tracey is so easy to talk and work with. I highly recommend Cakes To Remember to anyone who needs a cake!
    PS. She also makes the best cookies and cupcakes!!!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Sarah · Married on 11/07/2015

The best cake decorator anywhere. Tracey was attentive, very nice, flexible, and created the most beautiful and yummy cake for the best price!

Sent on 11/13/2015