Cakes~Delish Reviews

5 | Stockton, CA

5 Reviews for Cakes~Delish

Tiffany · Married on 06/18/2011

Norma from Cakes Delish is amazing to work with! She does beautiful work and is affordable. She is very accommodating and just a great person. Her cakes are delectable, for my wedding I chose pink champagne and lemon and they were out of this world! My cake fit perfectly with my wedding, it was exactly what I envisioned. I definitely suggest her to every bride out there!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Cakes~Delish's reply:

Thank you Tiffany for this awesome review. I'm glad I was able to provide you with an amazing cake on your special day!! You were a pleasure to work with...and I loved how you chose a wedding cake design that was not so traditional!! Please keep me in mind for any other cakes you might need in the future :)

Andrea · Married on 05/28/2011

Norma did my wedding cake/cupcakes for my May 28th wedding. Norma was fantastic! her attention to detail was right on! The cake looked amazing and tasted even better! Norma truly made the process as stress free as it could be and that is pricless. Thank You Norma!

Sent on 06/05/2011

Cakes~Delish's reply:

I'm glad I was able to provide a beautiful and Delish cake/cupcakes for your special day!! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Gina · Married on 05/21/2011

I would highly recommend Cakes~Delish to anyone for any function. Not only are the cakes beautiful but they taste amazing. Very moist unlike other cakes I have tasted. I've also had many different cupcakes and just like the cakes they are just as tasty. I will be using them for all my functions:)
    Sincerely,
    Gina Cotta

Sent on 06/05/2011

Cakes~Delish's reply:

Thank you Gina for this nice review. I loved making your wedding cake!! Have to say, your cake table was absolutely beautiful...your mom did an amazing job!!

Breann · Married on 05/21/2011

I can not even put into words how happy I was with Norma from Cakes~Delish. Not only was our Wedding cake absolutely beautiful, but all of the cake flavors and fillings were phenomenal! Norma was also very helpful, professional and available! I would, and already have highly recommended Cakes~Delish. You will NOT be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/10/2011

Cakes~Delish's reply:

Thanks Breann for your compliments. I loved the simplicity and elegance of your wedding cake. I'm glad I was able to provide you two with a beautiful and Delish wedding cake on your special day!!

Alisha · Married on 09/04/2011

4.2
      3.5
      3.0

She made my wedding cake a 4 teir with every tier a different flavor. The cake not only looked amazing but it tasted amazing. The cinnamon roll cake and the champagne cake were my favorite I highly recommend !!!