Cakes by Virgo Reviews

19 Reviews for Cakes by Virgo

19 Cakes by Virgo Reviews

Andreana · Married on 11/10/2018

Satisfied Bride and Groom

Virgo was very professional and prompt with my questions. Her cakes taste delicious and the price is reasonable for the quality of her work. I would definitely recommend and will use her for future orders.

• Therny

Therny Joachim Bastien · Married on 10/28/2018

Excellent and so clean

She is the most amazing cake artist in Orlando and she is so clean with her work our wedding cake that fed close to 200 people was so delicious I love her cakes

Cakes by Virgo 1

Valeria · Married on 10/27/2018

Happy with my decision!

Very professional and easy to work with. I sent them a picture of my idea and the cake I received for my wedding was even better than the picture I provided to them. Not only was the cake beautiful, the taste of the cake was AMAZING!! I would definitely recommend Cakes By Virgo and would use them again for any event that I am having.

• Marlyn

Marlyn Onwuemena · Married on 10/11/2018

Wedding cake was great!

My wedding cake was great! She made it affordable for us. And it looked beautiful!

• ThyronCarleita

Carleita · Married on 10/21/2017

Virgo did a awesome job on the requested design. The cake was fresh and delicious. Virgo was on time and professional. No additional directions was needed after the 1st meeting and she nailed above our expectations! Thank you Virgo!

Shavon · Married on 10/15/2017

Very professional and the cake was delicious!

Regina · Married on 09/29/2017

The service was excellent from start...cake tasting to delivery of my wedding cake. No cake left by the end of the wedding!

TACOYA · Married on 09/23/2017

Virgo provided great service from beginning to end. Whenever I had a question she didn't hesitate to call me with an answer. Thanks for making our wedding cake all we imagined and more! If you want a pretty cake that looks and tastes good, Cakes by Virgo is the place to go.

jazmin · Married on 02/25/2017

I'm so happy with how my cake came out it was everything I wanted! Virgo was so sweet and pleasant to work with and best of all the cake was so delicious and moist! All you guest kept complementing me on the wedding cake!

Jasias · Married on 11/05/2016

Working with cakes by Vergo was an outstanding experience, she was very professional, attentive, and very flexible. Our wedding cake was Beautiful and absolutely delicious! I will definitely continue to refer her to anyone looking for top quality cakes.

Nadia · Married on 10/02/2016

Virgo was such a pleasure to meet. My cake tasting was wonderful and her cakes are delicious. I'm so excited that she is making my cake for our wedding. She is also making some baked sides like cake poppers. I would recommend her to anyone. She is a true talent.

Erica · Married on 01/08/2016

What a wonderful presentation and amazing flavor all throughout each layer of our wedding cake. My husband drew the design that we wanted and cakes by Virgo delivered every expectation that we had. The cake was moist and the icing was not extremely piled on top of it. Just what we wanted in a cake; a good cake to icing balance. We were absolutely blown away by how beautiful it was. We will not hesitate to recommend her services to our friends and family for their future events and weddings. Thank you once again for delivering awesome service and being a part of our special day.

• User6206555 · 2+ years ago

Very professional, responds to emails promptly, on time and provided a delicious cake

• Y

Yomaira · Married on 11/21/2015

I absolutely loved everything about the cake I ordered. And you can't beat her prices!

Angela · Married on 11/21/2015

Virgo cake was amazing! I would recommend her service to everyone who is in need of a cake. Not only did the cake look amazing. The taste was fantastic

Latoya · Married on 03/21/2015

Great quality work! met all of my expectations

• MRS.TELISNOR

Stephanie · Married on 08/14/2014

Mrs. Virgo is very professional and made my wedding cake planning so easy, not only are her cakes DELICIOUS but they don't cost an arm and a leg like other companies do. I love and enjoy her cakes and will continue purchasing from her for my families celebrations!

Dalia · Married on 04/27/2013

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! Cakes by Virgo provided me a sweet surprise with the end result of my wedding cake! She added all the special details that I wanted and really had my best interest at heart! Her patience with the intricate details and delectible taste of the cake provided an astonishing wedding cake that made our wedding day that much more special!! My guests are still talking about our cake and it's been a month! If you desire for your cake to be a perfect touch of class and scrumptiousness, Cakes by Virgo is your best option!! I'm a very satisfied customer!

MONIQUE · Married on 05/14/2011

The cake was DELICIOUS!!! It was affordable and pretty. I use Virgo's services for any cake needs I have. She's great and her prices are pretty good!