15 Reviews for Cakes by Virgo

Setup (1)
Private Tastings (1)
Cake Stands (1)
15 Cakes by Virgo Reviews

Virgo did a awesome job on the requested design. The cake was fresh and delicious. Virgo was on time and professional. No additional directions was needed after the 1st meeting and she nailed above our expectations! Thank you Virgo!

Profile Picture Carleita, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very professional and the cake was delicious!

Profile Picture Shavon, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The service was excellent from start...cake tasting to delivery of my wedding cake. No cake left by the end of the wedding!

Profile Picture Regina, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Virgo provided great service from beginning to end. Whenever I had a question she didn't hesitate to call me with an answer. Thanks for making our wedding cake all we imagined and more! If you want a pretty cake that looks and tastes good, Cakes by Virgo is the place to go.

Profile Picture TACOYA, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'm so happy with how my cake came out it was everything I wanted! Virgo was so sweet and pleasant to work with and best of all the cake was so delicious and moist! All you guest kept complementing me on the wedding cake!

Profile Picture jazmin, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with cakes by Vergo was an outstanding experience, she was very professional, attentive, and very flexible. Our wedding cake was Beautiful and absolutely delicious! I will definitely continue to refer her to anyone looking for top quality cakes.

Profile Picture Jasias, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Virgo was such a pleasure to meet. My cake tasting was wonderful and her cakes are delicious. I'm so excited that she is making my cake for our wedding. She is also making some baked sides like cake poppers. I would recommend her to anyone. She is a true talent.

Profile Picture Nadia, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

What a wonderful presentation and amazing flavor all throughout each layer of our wedding cake. My husband drew the design that we wanted and cakes by Virgo delivered every expectation that we had. The cake was moist and the icing was not extremely piled on top of it. Just what we wanted in a cake; a good cake to icing balance. We were absolutely blown away by how beautiful it was. We will not hesitate to recommend her services to our friends and family for their future events and weddings. Thank you once again for delivering awesome service and being a part of our special day.

Profile Picture Erica, 1/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Very professional, responds to emails promptly, on time and provided a delicious cake

Profile Picture User6206555, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved everything about the cake I ordered. And you can't beat her prices!

Profile Picture Yomaira, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Virgo cake was amazing! I would recommend her service to everyone who is in need of a cake. Not only did the cake look amazing. The taste was fantastic

Profile Picture Angela, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design

Great quality work! met all of my expectations

Profile Picture Latoya, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Mrs. Virgo is very professional and made my wedding cake planning so easy, not only are her cakes DELICIOUS but they don't cost an arm and a leg like other companies do. I love and enjoy her cakes and will continue purchasing from her for my families celebrations!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/14/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! Cakes by Virgo provided me a sweet surprise with the end result of my wedding cake! She added all the special details that I wanted and really had my best interest at heart! Her patience with the intricate details and delectible taste of the cake provided an astonishing wedding cake that made our wedding day that much more special!! My guests are still talking about our cake and it's been a month! If you desire for your cake to be a perfect touch of class and scrumptiousness, Cakes by Virgo is your best option!! I'm a very satisfied customer!

Profile Picture Dalia, 4/27/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was DELICIOUS!!! It was affordable and pretty. I use Virgo's services for any cake needs I have. She's great and her prices are pretty good!

Profile Picture MONIQUE, 5/14/11, 7 Reviews