Cakes By Reva Reviews

Cakes By Reva 5
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome cake

The cake is delicious and the service is great as well.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Marjorie · Married on 06/30/2018

Reva provided the cake for our wedding of 80 people. The cake was absolutely gorgeous. The decoration detail was so intricate that guests wondered if it was a real cake. She provided a number of different options for flavors. All flavors were absolutely delicious. Many of the guests commented on how fabulous the cake was. Reva did a fabulous job.

Sent on 07/11/2018

Christina · Married on 01/28/2018

Reva was awesome! My sister and I planned a 50th wedding anniversary for our parents and wanted to closely replicate their original wedding cake. It being two tier rectangle, not many places wanted to do this. Reva was up to the challenge and exceeded expectation. Her cream cheese frosting was delicious and her piping pristine! The white cake was moist and delicious but her carrot cake was to the moon and back! Nobody could get enough! The celebration was made because of that cake! She delivered on time and was able to adhere to every change we made! I'll be using her again in the future!

Sent on 02/02/2018
    Cakes By Reva 6
    Cakes By Reva 7

Lynn · Married on 07/07/2017

I can't say enough nice things about the experience we had when ordering a wedding cake for my son's wedding. His fiancé and myself work on a very tight schedule and Reva was kind enough to do the cake testing at our work place. The cake was made to our exact specifications, she followed up a few days before the wedding to make sure that we didn't need to change anything and that she had our order correct. She delivered to the venue at the specified time, assembled and finished the cake to perfection. We and our guests thought it looked and tasted wonderful. We will be using her in the future and we highly recommend Reva.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Randy · Married on 10/22/2016

Reva was absolutely wonderful to work with and her ability to listen and execute your vision is phenomenal! Having Cakes by Reva prepare my daughter's wedding cake was one of the best choices we made during the entire wedding process. The cake was delicious and beautifully designed. We were very happy!!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Tonya · Married on 10/01/2016

"Best WEDDING CAKE I have ever had!!" I heard this over and over, even months after my wedding! LOVE LOVE that she made us a anniversary cake so we didn't have to eat year old frozen cake! Beautifully decorated! I'm ordering my husband's birthday cake from her! She is the best!

Sent on 12/01/2017

kait · Married on 09/09/2016

I can not say enough good things about Cakes by Reva. The flavor selections are outstanding and the taste is wonderful. Reva was a pleasure to work with and her prices compared to others are extremely reasonable. She is a true cake artist as well as a wonderful person to work with.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Athena · Married on 07/23/2016

I'm so glad we found Reva for our wedding cake! The cake was not only beautiful and exactly what we wanted, it taste amazing! I can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/01/2015

Reva made our wedding cake and groomsmen cake. They were both AMAZING! We decided to have our groom's cake at the Rehearsal Dinner which she was perfectly fine with accommodating. I even forgot to pick up the cake as the day had gotten so busy for me but she was very nice and polite about it and I sent a groomsmen right away to pick it up for me. We had a Texas-shaped carrot cake with the Texas flag on it for the groom's cake (can you guess my hubby is from Texas ;p) and it was perfect! Everyone loved it, especially the Texans! I didn't really know exactly what I wanted for the wedding so I told her the style I liked and the inside filling and let her do whatever she wanted and it turned out to be not only beautiful but delicious! I couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 08/23/2015
  • Denelle

Denelle · Married on 07/24/2015

I absolutely LOVED everything about my experience with Cakes by Reva.

Reva was so easy going and flexible with what we were wanting. She can do anything!!! We were so in love with our cake. The cake tasting was awesome and I couldn't believe how amazing her cakes were! I am seriously not very into cakes in general, but every flavor AND the icing was DELICIOUS!!!!! We got a three tier cake and had 3 different flavors of cake and 3 different flavors of frosting. It was absolutely perfect and everyone absolutely loved the cake. This was an easy 5 stars!!! I will be recommending friends to you, along with using your services later, if needed!

Sent on 08/12/2015

Reva was so awesome. The cakes were EXACTLY how I wanted them. (She made my wedding cake and groom's cake). They were the most beautiful and most delicious cakes I have EVER tasted. Plus the price was exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend her 100x over!

Sent on 09/24/2015

VANESSA · Married on 10/25/2014

Absolutely an amazing experience all around and by far the best cake I've ever had. We had a 5 tier cake and each tier was a different flavor combination. She was so helpful and the cake looked beautiful. She made the whole process an enjoyable experience. Really was very personable and made our cake look just the way we wanted. Everyone at the wedding kept saying it was the best cake they have ever had at a wedding and many had more than one piece. There was absolutely no cake left over which just doesn't happen at weddings. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Reva. My mom is already planning on using Reva for her anniversary cake.

Sent on 11/08/2014

Kia · Married on 10/10/2014

Our cake was better than i thought it would be. The design. The flavor. I am tempted to unfreeze my top layer but my hubby won't let me.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Reva was wonderful to work with! I went to my first meeting with her having no clear vision for the cake only a few ideas. She took those ideas and came up with a beautiful cake that was exactly what I wanted. It was absolutely beautiful! The cake itself was some of the best I've ever had!! We got so many compliments on the look and taste of the cake!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Casey · Married on 09/06/2014

Reva not only makes beautiful and delicious cakes, but she is also a wonderful person. She was easy to work with. I definitely recommend her for your wedding cake. She also has very reasonable pricing for wedding cakes. Our cake was absolutely beautiful, and the cake was delicious!! Do yourself a favor and use Cakes by Reva for your wedding cake.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Reva did an awesome job on our wedding cake! We absolutely loved it! Every flavor was so delicious and everyone loved them all!

Kristi · Married on 06/21/2014

Reva was wonderful! Cake was everything I imagined...beautiful and delicious!!

Jennifer · Married on 06/14/2014

My experience with Cakes by Reva was wonderful! She was very attentive and professional during the cake tasting to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. I loved that we could pick a different flavor and filling for each layer because they were all so delicious, it was hard to choose. Everyone said they loved the cake at the reception. I wouldn't have gone with anyone else!

April · Married on 10/19/2013

Reva is amazing! Our wedding cake was exquisite, the best tasting cake we have ever had! She designed it exactly how we requested. She is very easy to get in touch with, and will work with you as much as you need her. She does the cakes out of her home, so book her up quick! Can't say enough good things about Reva, definitely check her out if you want a fantastic cake!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Erica · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband and I were VERY pleased with the experience we had with Cakes by Reva. From the initial taste test to the final wedding cake at our reception, we couldn't have asked for a better experience! Not only is Reva very creative in her options of cake flavors, fillings, and frostings, but she also takes pride in her work in that she will make a new cake topper for your 1st anniversary versus eating frozen, stale cake! We highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the Cincinnati area!

Sent on 11/20/2013

Sharon · Married on 09/28/2013

Reva was a pleasure to work with! We originally started out with a much larger cake for the wedding, but we realized that we would be better served with a slightly smaller cake, just two weeks before the wedding. Reva was professional and flexible. It was apparent that her goal was the complete satisfaction of her customer!! The cake was beautiful and tasted even better than it looked!! We will definitely refer everyone we know to Cakes By Reva.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Erin · Married on 09/14/2013

#1: Reva is the sweetest woman I have ever met
    #2: Her cakes are GORGEOUS
    #3: They taste so good we already ate the top because we couldn't bear the thought of freezing it for a year

We definitely gave Reva a challenge, we came to her with a completely crazy Pinterest inspired design involving techniques she hadn't done before using vintage cake plates we provided. She rocked it! Her cakes are fresh, homemade and wonderful- she was even able to make them soy-free (my mother has an allergy) because she only uses canola oil and real butter. She is such an artist and was able to give us everything we envisioned!! Instead of doing one large cake, we did three small ones all on different tiers- it was perfection and she was amazing to work with!! She bakes out of her house and doesn't currently have a store-front: don't let that deter you, I can't imagine having gone with anyone else, she is phenomenal and you won't be disappointed! :) THANK YOU REVA!!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Jenny · Married on 07/20/2013

Reva is such a wonderful woman and it was a pleasure working with her. The cake was beautiful. She did an amazing job and it was exactly how I envisioned it. She is really laid back and you can tell she is passionate about making cakes. I didn't have any at the wedding (except some in the face), but I KNOW it is just about the most delicious cake I've ever eaten because I ate every last bit of it at the tasting. I can't wait to order another cake from Reva. My husband didn't get to eat any except the little bit of frosting on his face and wasn't able to attend the tasting so he is a little bitter about that haha. So we will definitely get another cake from her!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Christie · Married on 09/29/2012

Our wedding cake was perfect. Not only was it beautiful but it was delicious.
    I had tasted cakes at 6 other venders. Hands down Reva's cake was the best. Thanks, Reva for such a special cake.

Sent on 10/14/2012
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/30/2012

Reva did a wonderful job on our wedding cake! She was willing to work with me on every detail of our order and was one of the sweetest vendors I worked with throughout the wedding planning process. The products Reva produces for her customer are not only beautiful, but delicious! I appreciate Reva's willingness to work with us on timing and price. Also, she made an awesome groom's cake for our dinner rehearsal; the Steelers helmet cake turned out better than I thought was possible! Everyone was very impressed with her cake decorating ability and the taste of her cake as well. Thanks Reva!

Sent on 07/26/2012