Cakes by Jen Reviews

Cakes by Jen View more information

• Laura
    Laura L. Married on 12/10/2021

Might plan another wedding just for the CAKE!!!

From the moment I first sent Jen a message, she immediately reached out to make sure that all of my dietary restrictions were met and asked questions and was completely open from the beginning. Her customer service is without a doubt the best! Not to mention the cake tasting we did was so much fun; we just laughed and enjoyed a small get together like we were already friends! She made great suggestions on what we thought the difficulty would be of having multiple options for the dietary restrictions. Jen made it a piece of cake! (pun intended) Not only was her almond and spice gluten free my favorite, other guests who are not gluten free loved it and went back for seconds! Her cupcake idea was also brilliant, our guests loved all of the options offered and loved how delectable everything was!! Our cake was simple and so beautiful, better than how I imagined it but most importantly was devoured because it was that delicious!!
  • Ryan
    Ryan V. Married on 11/20/2020

Absolutely wonderful and OMG SO GOOD!!!

We are Gluten Free (per celiacs disease) and Jen was absolutely incredible. From the initial meeting she provided us four mini gluten free cakes for us to try and her selections were INCREDIBLE. Most GF cakes are dry and a little tough but hers were moist and unbelievably delicious. She worked with us and our vision of our wedding day cake and on the day of decorated our cake with a beautiful arrangement of flowers to make the most perfect 3 tire beauty of a cake! My favorite though as the groom was I was waffling about what I wanted for my cake when she asked me about some of my interests, and then when I mentioned space and that I like to play th drums, came up with an amazing amalgamation of making my grooms cake a snare drum with a galactic skin. On the day of it was absolutely amazing and was a super personal and fun expression of my personality. On top of all that, Jen was an absolute JOY to work with, and was fun from the moment we met her until the moment she left after setting up our cakes. She’s an excellent choice!
    Kay Married on 09/21/2019

The best cake I've ever had

My spouse and I spent a lot of time looking for the perfect cake for our wedding. I noticed Jen's unique flavors and reached out to through this app. It was the best decision that I have ever made. Everyone at the wedding loved her cake (so did I but I only got one piece, I would have had more if I was a guest). Jen is kind, professional, and easy to talk to. And her cakes are delicious.

Cakes by Jen's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing and kind review! It was nothing more than an honor and privilege to be a part of your big day! Thank you for trusting me!
    Erika R. Married on 03/16/2019

Easy and Flexible!!

Jen was so easy to work with! She met with us during days and times that worked for us, always very professional. Her cakes are delicious!! We are still getting compliments on the taste and presentation of our wedding cakes. Jen was also so helpful with our flowers for the cake. I highly recommend!
  • Asia
    Asia Married on 03/15/2019

Look no further

Jen was absolutely amazing on the wedding day. People are seriously still talking about the wedding cake she made, and I'm constantly recommending her services to friends and family in the area. Jen is so kind and sweet, so she is a joy to work with. Normally, wedding cakes can be a bit dry and crumbly, but her cake is so moist and delicious. We had people fight over the remainder of the cake the next day, and it was still moist! She is truly amazing at what she does.
  • Anna
    Anna N. Married on 02/16/2019

Great tasting, beautiful cakes!!

Our wedding cake and grooms cake were amazing!! Guests were raving about it the next day! We had leftovers for the next couple days and still so moist and delicious!! Definitely plan on going through Cakes by Jen for all my future cakes!!
    Jordan Married on 01/19/2019

Highly recommend!! Jen is the best!

Hiring Jen was the easiest and best decision! From the very beginning she was great at communicating with me and answering all my questions. I didn't really know what I wanted, and Jen was great at helping me create a vision. Her prices are so reasonable and the quality is second to none! She even includes a cake tasting (if you book with her) which so many others do not provide, or charge you an arm and a leg. Once I booked with her and everything was set, she didn't bother me at all and I didn't have to worry about anything. The cake was exactly what I wanted, it was perfect!
  • Emily
    Emily Married on 12/16/2018

Delicious and beautiful cakes!

The moment I started emailing Jen, I knew she was who I had to go with. She immediately addressed my concerns and helped me get everything I wanted while staying under budget. I truly loved how passionate she is about her job, and how she truly cared about giving us the wedding cake we always wanted. I was so happy with how the cakes turned out and they were so delicious! Also, just a tip, bring some Tupperware to put the leftover cake in after the wedding. Overall, I am so happy that I decided to go with Jen. She was so helpful and created the most beautiful wedding cakes for us. She is the best! Choose her!
    Marie L. Married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful and tasty

Jen did a great job with or wedding cake! She really made my vision come to life, it was exactly what I wanted. She has so many great flavors and our guests all said or cake tasted great.
  • User2012928 2+ years ago
    Jen Havenar was so amazing for our wedding. We ordered over 100 cupcakes and a groomscake. We couldn't have imagined a better cake. We will definitely use her for future events.