Cakes by Debbie Sutara Reviews

Cakes by Debbie Sutara 1
  • Sara

Sara Elizabeth · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious!

I got my wedding cake done by Debbie and it was amazingly delicious! She has so many flavors and styles to choose from. She even lets you take home a mini sample cake which was awesome. We were very pleased with her and would definitely recommend her. She even delivers right to the venue!

Sent on 06/18/2019

Our wedding cake was phenomenal and it didn't take much for Debbie to understand exactly what we pictured and then exceed our expectations. Could not have been happier with the outcome. Debbie also worked really really well with our florist to add the special touch of the real flowers that matched my bouquet. She also worked seamlessly with our venue too!

Sent on 11/15/2016

James · Married on 09/24/2016

Our wedding cake was DELICIOUS! Debbie is a true artist, she is so creative and easy to work with. We are still getting compliments about our wedding cake, TWO YEARS LATER! I always make my wife get my birthday cakes from her too. She does an amazing job with those too. Thanks Debbie

Sent on 10/13/2016

If I could give Debbie a higher rating then a 5 I would! She made us our dream wedding cake! From start to finish she was with is as we changed our kids for the tenth time or sent her yet another picture of a cake!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Debbie was a joy to work with, I wanted to design my own cake and she was so ready to try something new and exciting. I sent her several ideas and we worked to get the inspiration down and fitted to what I wanted. My cake on my wedding day was just breathtaking! Amazingly, somehow, it even tasted better than it looked!!! Everyone at the reception complimented us on the cake... Top notch talent, amazing artistry, gorgeous design and the actual taste of this cake was scrumptious. Can't wait until our next anniversary (or birthday, or Christmas, haha, any excuse for a Debbie cake!)

Sent on 10/13/2016

Beautiful wedding cake, was my dream cake!! Absolutely breathtaking and delicious!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

I can't say enough wonderful things about Debbie and her cakes. She is a dream to work with and her cakes are beautiful (and delicious!). I gave Debbie a photo of a cake we liked, and she created it exactly how we wanted it - it was the most beautiful wedding cake that I have ever seen. Thank you, Debbie, for all of your hard work in making our wedding day wonderful!!!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Amy · Married on 11/03/2012

Debbie's cakes are awesome! She was flexible in finding a time to meet with me and had many suggestions. She has picture albums full of her previous work which was helpful. She has tons of flavors of fillings to choose from and makes suggestions as to which flavors work best together. She does not use fondant and the icing is delicious. She was able to pipe on the design from my invitation onto the cake. We also wanted real flowers on our cake and she was more than willing to place them on the cake once she arrived at the hall to drop off the cake. Debbie's cake was the best cake I have ever had and it was beautiful! I would definitely use Debbie again for any event.

Sent on 12/11/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2012

Debbie made us an amazing wedding cake! It was absolutely beautiful. We got to choose 3 different flavors, and all were very yummy. I loved that she did a pumpkin spice as a seasonal choice since our wedding was in October. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Abbey · Married on 08/27/2011

Debbie Produced the Most GORGEOUS CAKE!!! I was so taken back by the attention to detail! THEN IT TASTED SO GOOD!!!!! WOW IT WAS AMAZING!!! I had so many people ask for her information because THEY LOVED IT!!!!!! I was so pleased with the cake and a great price for the amount of work it took!!! LOVE HER AND HER CAKES!!! I will call her for birthday parties!!! She has tons of flavors to choose from and I had each layer different flavors!!! She also did my bridal shower cake!!! AMAZING!

Sent on 09/16/2011
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 09/18/2010

Best cake I ever had. Heard great reviews from guests! I would definitely get her again!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Kristan · Married on 08/07/2010

My wedding cake looked good & tasted even better! Debbie was very nice to work with also.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jamie · Married on 07/19/2008

Debbie's cakes are absolutely stunning! Our wedding cake was phenomenal - and people even said that it was the best wedding cake that they had ever had. We had white icing and white cake with bavarian cream and mango filling. It was absolutely delicious!

(Note: If you want fondant, you're goona' have to go somewhere else. She won't use the stuff, and I don't blame her!)

Sent on 08/08/2008
  • Krista

Krista · Married on 06/30/2018

Our cake was incredible. She truly brought to life our unique ideas! She even made a test cake so we could see how it would look!

Sent on 07/15/2018