Cakes By Christina Reviews

Cakes By Christina 4
Cakes By Christina 5

Dillene · Married on 06/22/2019

Exeptional!

Cakes by Christina is without a doubt the place to order your event cookies and cakes. She customized the sugar cookies for our bridal shower to look like a stack of luggage and both the cake for the shower and the wedding were beautiful and delicious! EXACTLY what we ordered. Her office and kitchen are immaculate.
    I highly recommend Cakes by Christina for ALL of your special days.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Gillian

Gillian Butdorf · Married on 06/15/2019

Cakes That You and Your Guests Will Love

Christina was above and beyond wonderful to work with, and created a cake that was above and beyond our expectations. She helped us to narrow down what we wanted (because in the age of Pinterest, sometimes there’s just too many ideas) and the product we received on our wedding day was precisely what we had discussed. I love hearing from our guests how much they loved the cake from our wedding (the cinnamon swirl tier was a big hit). Christina also did an amazing job coordinating with our florist and venue (less for us to worry about). Thank you Christina!

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Cakes By Christina 6
    Cakes By Christina 7

Brittany · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful cake of our dreams!

Christina was wonderful to work with! From the tasting-to the design meeting-to the wedding, we were very pleased with her services! She has a large variety of flavors and combinations (that all taste incredible) and was able to design exactly the cake we were looking for within our budget! We received so many compliments on our cake at the wedding, and would recommend Christina for your wedding cake!

Sent on 06/22/2019

laural · Married on 09/15/2018

Christina was great! We had a tasting at her home where she does all her work. It was very relaxed! I brought a picture of what i wanted and we discussed what products were to be used and we made some modifications. After we made a contract and final payments were made she reached out to me about the day of. With all the planning i totally appreciated this because it was one less thing to worry about. The cake looked great, exactly like i pictured it, and it tasted amazing. We got so many compliments.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Madison · Married on 10/14/2017

Christina did an amazing job on our cake! We wanted something a little different and she went with our idea and it turned out great. Christina provided a cake tasting session and had great recommendations on how to make our cake look and taste amazing. Many of our guests mentioned how good the cake was, so I would recommend her to anyone in the Ohio area!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Dan · Married on 09/09/2017

Christina was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding. The selection of cup cake, delivery and setup was for a fantastic price. We selected our cakes, paid and set about enjoying our wedding! Guests loved the selections, decorations were in our beach theme and so many compliments. We also ordered a small cake to slice for us and was still great a year later from the freezer. We don't hesitate in recommending her for any event.
    Thanks Christina, Kathy and Dan

Sent on 10/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 09/03/2017

Christina did our wedding cake in September of 2017. She was a breathe of fresh air and creativeness and was always professional in our interactions/communications with her. We loved our entire experience from our tasting, to details, to the wedding cake itself. It was beautiful and we received many many compliments on both the appearance, as well as the taste of the cake! We would recommend her to ANYONE!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Cakes By Christina 8
    Cakes By Christina 9

Kimberly · Married on 08/19/2017

Christina makes the best cakes. Period. We loved our cake so much we took some home and the thing we were most excited about coming home to after our honeymoon was the cake. The cakes are beautiful. We have her a picture and it came out more perfect in person. It was the exact colors and it was flawless. I cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Laurel · Married on 07/09/2017

So happy with the cookies and cupcakes from Cakes by Christina! The details stole the show. Not only did everything look beautiful but even better, tasted fantastic! Our guests talked about the dessert table for weeks. The process from planning to delivery was seamless. Thank you Christina for all the fun treats!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2017

I recently had my wedding at Gervasi Winery. I knew from the minute I talked to Christina she was the cake maker for me! My (future) husband and I went to her home (this is where she works her magic) and had a taste testing. She had everything laid out perfect and the cakes/filling were so yummy I wrote a deposit check on the spot. We emailed back and forth a few times...I would send her pics of what I was looking for and she then she took all my suggestions and free hand sketched a few designs...we decided on one and when the cake arrived the day of my wedding it was perfect! I had SO many complements from my guests...it was a hot day and she made sure to deliver it last minute so the frosting didn't melt. I can't thank you enough Christina...I loved the cake so much I had her make a 50th anniversary cake as well!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Reese · Married on 01/10/2017

Cake tasting is one of the most fun parts of planning your wedding. My husband and I went to several cake vendors in the area, and while many were good, no one even came close to Christina. We were so happy to have hired her!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Lisa · Married on 07/23/2016

Christina was wonderful to work with and matched our cake almost exactly to a picture I had. It was delicious, and our guests loved it too!

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Excellent design overall, flavors, and everything I asked for!! I was a bride who planned a wedding from another state so we only communicated via phone/email and once I sent her a photo of the wedding cake design I wanted, she made exactly that! We were very pleased with choosing Cakes by Christina. Thank you Christina for allowing our wedding to have a five star cake!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/04/2016

Christina was amazing to work with! My wedding cake was beautiful and so good and I am still receiving compliments on it weeks later! She custom designed a beautiful cascading branch of red, orange and yellow flowers on my 4 tier cake and it turned out exactly how I wanted! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Joe · Married on 09/12/2015

Christina was wonderful! It was a real pleasure working with her and seeing all the delicious (and affordable) options. She was very helpful in guiding us when we weren't sure about something and put everything in order the exact way we wanted it. We had a large assortment of cupcakes, from traditional to vegan. Each style came out perfectly! We recommend her to the fullest!

Sent on 10/16/2015

I knew from the first time I talked to Christina that we would be going with her services. She was easy to get in touch with, was very accommodating for scheduling (and even laughed it off when we showed up 15 minutes late for the tasting), and made delicious and beautiful cakes for a good price… not sure what else we could want.
    The display cakes she had out when we first visited and the pictures of her previous work showed us exactly what we needed to see and the tasting was an added bonus because everything was delicious and was a very pleasant and enjoyable experience!
    Her contract is very informative and covers just about any question I could come up with which was so nice to have. She was also very easy to work with and made sure she had everything she needed before hand so as to not cause any stress as it got closer to the big day!
    She sent an email a couple days in advance stating that she had contacted everyone she needed to at the venue and told us exactly what time everything would be dropped off and set up, we didm't have to do a thing! When arriving at the venue for the first time the cake was set up perfectly with topper and all and looked absolutely perfect!
    I will never be able to thank Christina enough for the amount of stress she saved me from! I would recommend her cakes a thousand times over to any one that asked (I still dream about the lemon cake with white chocolate ganache filling!!)

Sent on 08/12/2015

Cakes By Christina's reply:

Thanks for the review Mara! It was a pleasure working with you. Your cake was a blast to make. I love when clients mix and match shapes and colors to have a truely unique cake.

Emily · Married on 06/06/2015

From the very beginning, I knew that Cakes by Christina was who I wanted to use for our wedding cake. Christina was more than happy to welcome my husband and I into her home to do our cake testing; she was patient with us and answered all our questions promptly. I brought two different pictures of cakes that we wanted to take ideas from, and Christina had no issues creating our perfect cake. Our cake was delivered to our venue on time and in perfect condition; I couldn’t be any happier. Our guests were very pleased with our cake, and even our vendors were complimenting on how beautiful and gorgeous our cake was. And of course, on top of that, it was delicious! I would recommend Cakes by Christina to anyone who wants a fabulous cake with a personal touch!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Christina made a beautiful cake for our wedding. Our guest kept asking who we got our cake from. She is very professional and offers just about every cake flavor you want. She can mix and match and cater to exactly what you want. The pricing is upfront and a tremendous value for what you get. I would highly recommend Christina for any event you have.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

We loved the cake Christina made for us! We told her what we wanted and she designed it perfectly. Not only was it beautiful, but it was delicious! We had chose 2 layers and each was a different flavor... Lemon with raspberry filling, and caramel with apple filling. They were both so good. I will definitely order from Cakes by Christina again!

Sent on 10/29/2014

A. · Married on 08/30/2014

I found Christina through my sisters who were charged with finding a bakery for my wedding cupcakes. They went to a cake tasting at Cakes by Christina and loved it! They told me she had the largest cupcakes of all the places they had tried! Based on their recommendation, I went with Cakes by Christina for my wedding cupcakes. I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out! Christina created a beautiful world map cutting cake which was exactly what I had dreamed of. She offered a variety of cupcake flavors and fillings! She was even willing to go above and beyond to create cupcakes without eggs or gelatin as many of my guests were vegan. All of my wedding guests raved about how delicious and beautiful her cupcakes turned out! Thank you Christina for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Cakes By Christina's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. Your world map cutting cake was really fun to create. I love when brides personalize their cakes!

Christina's cakes are out of this world! The process was seamless from design to delivery. Not only are her cakes beautiful but even better they are delicious. She will give you a wide variety of options at the cake tasting and spends as much time as needed with you on cake design. Her cake design skills are exceptional.
    Most importantly you can count on Christina's professionalism and clean kitchen.
    All of our guests raved about our gorgeous Champagne cake with Strawberry filling!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jordan · Married on 08/08/2014

Our cake was absolutely delicious! We went with 4 different kinds of cupcakes and each of them were amazing! The cupcakes & small cake we cut into looked stunning. Thank you so much Christina!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Cakes By Christina's reply:

Thanks for the compliments! I am glad you enjoyed the cupcakes and cutting cake. It was a pleasure working with you.

Christina made a grooms cake for my wedding. My husband is a big scuba diver and she made the coolest scuba diving cake ever! I gave her some ideas of what I wanted and the final product was awesome! Everyone raved about how cool the design was. The cake was also very delicious! Christina has a strong attention to detail. All the details from the scuba diver to the fish on the cake were done incredibly. I would recommend Cakes by Christina to anyone! She did awesome!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Christina made my cake for the wedding. It was not only beautiful but it was delicious as well. We tried several samples at our cake testing but we ultimately decided on the champagne cake, but they were all delicious! I had a specific style I wanted her to replicate. The design was very intricate but Christina did an awesome job and the final product turned out exactly how I wanted. I heard so many positive comments about how beautiful and tasty our cake was. I would definitely use Christina again and recommend her to others!

Sent on 06/05/2014

Jennifer · Married on 02/28/2014

Christina did an amazing job! She was so patient, helping us figure out what we wanted/needed for our shower. Her cupcakes were absolutely delicious and the presentation was beautiful. She is very professional and will make sure things go perfectly for your special day. Highly recommend Cakes by Christina!

Sent on 10/31/2014