Cakes by Chloe LLC Reviews

Cakes by Chloe LLC 5
Cakes by Chloe LLC 6
Cakes by Chloe LLC 7

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding cake from Cakes by Chloe was amazing! It was unique, beautiful and delicious. Several guests even asked for our baker's information after the wedding. Chloe was easy to work with as well as generous with her time and the different flavors of cake she brought to our tasting. Chloe is an incredibly talented baker and artist, we highly recommend her!!

Karen · Married on 08/26/2018

We loved the cake that Chloe made for our wedding! The flavor options were awesome (my personal favorites were the orange cake with chocolate buttercream and the lavender cake with lemon buttercream), and she worked with our florist to create exactly the classic look we had discussed with her. She was very generous with her time and tasting options when we first met with her, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Cakes by Chloe LLC 8

Kaitlin · Married on 08/19/2018

Our wedding cake was beautiful and taste so good. Chole is great! I had not clue what flavors I wanted, she showed up with samples and we found the right ones! She was so accommodating when I had to change my wedding date. I can’t say enough how pleased I was. Affordable, great taste, beautiful cake, excellent service. Thanks so much!

Cakes by Chloe LLC 9

andrea · Married on 08/05/2018

Chloe was awesome! i totally trusted her ability to give us a fantastic cake and she did just that! Beautiful and delicious! All you could ask for. Though we never met face to face, I was sure she could do the job. Just remember, it is just a cake! Keep the main thing the main thing!

Cakes by Chloe LLC 10
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 05/27/2018

Most Beautiful Custom Wedding Cake EVER

Chloe is absolutely incredible to work with. She met us at our home for tasting and has brilliant ideas for our custom wedding cake. It came out so beautifully, it became a focus point at our venue. The look, design, taste - everything was perfect. You'd be insane to choose anyone other than Chloe for your wedding/event.

Prutha · Married on 05/13/2018

My fiance and me are so grateful to Chloe for being a part of our engagement ceremony. Her professionalism and attention to little details really impressed us. More importantly, shes a compassionate person and an absolute joy to be around.
    Siddharth and Prutha

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

Chloe was amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed working with her on my wedding cake. She came to our house for a cake tasting with SEVERAL options to taste from which were all delicious and the sizes were generous for tasting. She helped my fiancé and me to formulate a beautiful design for the exterior of the cake. She checked in with me several times throughout the planning process which I loved. On the day of the wedding, the cake itself was absolutely beautiful and it tasted so good! We had multiple guests that went up for seconds and many of our guests raved about how good the cake tasted! I would thoroughly recommend working with Chloe. She was the best to work with.

Missy · Married on 01/06/2018

I selected Cakes by Chloe from internet search with no personal references. It was a high risk but now I’m glad I did. Had the best experience working with Chloe! She responded to all my concerns and delivered exactly what I wanted. The cake and cupcakes were great! My guests were all impressed by her creativity. Not only was it beautiful it was very tasty. Highly recommend Cakes by Chloe for your wedding or event!!

Corinthia · Married on 12/09/2017

Chloe was absolutely amazing and easy to work with and her ALL her cakes taste amazing! We were blown away when we saw our cake on our special day. We received so many compliments on our cake not only with its appearance but also in regards to the taste. Thank you Chloe for making our day so special with such an amazing cake.

Jonathan · Married on 11/04/2017

Chloe was a pleasure to work with. We had a tasting at our apartment, and were able to mix and match a variety of flavors until we came up with what we wanted. On our wedding day the actual cake was perfect!! The look was just what we asked for, and the taste was even better. All of our guest devoured the cake and were asking about who had made the beautiful and delicious cake.

Cakes by Chloe LLC 11

Esther · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I are so glad we went with cakes by Chloe for our wedding cake. Chloe is so friendly, easy to work with and really patient with any questions you have for her. The cake was so incredibly beautiful and exceeded any expectation that I had. There were three flavors and all of them were so delicious! We received so many compliments. Thank you Chloe for being a part of our big day!!

Madeleine · Married on 10/28/2017

Chloe was amazing to work with. Very responsive, creative and the cake was beautiful.

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have been more happy with our cake from Cakes by Chloe! It was absolutely stunning!

Kyle · Married on 10/06/2017

Chloe was phenomenal to work with! We had the cake tasting in our own home and felt that she was part of the family. We spent months working through the design of the cake and Chloe was extremely accommodating and helped us craft our dream cake within the budget that we originally specified. We had several meetings with other cake vendors prior to meeting Chloe - none came close to the quality, professionalism and charisma of Chloe. Her cake flavors were divine and her attention to detail was beyond others that we had evaluated. We are SO happy that we had the opportunity to work with Chloe. She took our idea and brought it to life. She went above and beyond to make our day special and designed a cake that was everything we envisioned, and more. All of our guests were blown away by the design and taste. Chloe has an incredible talent!

Cakes by Chloe LLC 12
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 13
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 14
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 15
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 16

Teresa · Married on 09/23/2017

WOW, what a beautiful and delicious cake! Our 140 attendees al raved about the cake and we had requests from our guests to take some home. Naturally, we accommodated them, but also kept some for ourselves (yum, yum). The end product was perfect, but just as important is that working with Chloe was the best vendor experience that we've ever had. She is accommodating, professional, friendly, and helped us navigate the wedding reception process. We can't say enough about how special her contribution was to the success of the reception.

Molly · Married on 06/24/2017

Chloe was wonderful! She presented us with several options and came to our home for the taste testing! She worked closely with the florist, answered all our questions in a timely manner, and was able to bring our vision to life! She was truly wonderful to work with! I can’t recommend her enough!

Cakes by Chloe LLC 17

Amy · Married on 06/10/2017

Chloe created a beautiful and delicious cake for my daughter's wedding. She was creative, professional, and very concerned with details. She even met me to get the Mr. and Mrs. Wuf cake topper, so she could be the one to put it on the cake. Cakes by Chloe should be your choice!

Erin · Married on 05/27/2017

Chloe has done amazing cakes for a couple of parties for me - my baby shower (my friend’s ordered it), a retirement party and my son and niece’s joint birthday party. She is beyond talented and they all turned out incredible - better then i could have imagined. In addition to her talent and creativity, Chloe is extremely professional and a joy to work with!

She not only is incredibly talented

Cakes by Chloe LLC 18
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 19

Laura · Married on 05/07/2017

I found Chloe through a friend who has hired her to make a wedding cake. I was looking for someone to make a birthday cake for my boyfriend's 30th, and Chloe was an excellent choice. Not only was she responsive but also proactive in helping me make selections. When we thought it might snow, she came up with a contingency plan! I can't wait to work with her again.

Amber · Married on 05/05/2017

Chloe did an amazing job with our ombre style cake at our After wedding party! The cake was moist and the filling flavors were amazing. Everyone was raving about it! And the cake looked just perfect and was on point with the color scheme. Would definitely recommend.

Esther · Married on 04/22/2017

Chloe was seriously one of the easiest vendors to work with. She is VERY quick to respond to inquiries, questions, ANY thing, and made the whole process very simple and stress-free. Being that my (now) husband and I were paying out of our pocket for the wedding, Chloe stepped in and helped based on my budget, without sacrificing the look and taste of the cake. Which, by the way, cake turned out BEAUTIFUL and DELICIOUS! Highly recommend Chloe for any event, any time!

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

Chloe was absolutely amazing! Not only did she design and produce a stunning and delicious wedding cake, but also she was incredibly responsive and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. She was always quick to respond to emails and answer any questions we had along the way. We feel truly lucky to have found her--and truly stuffed after gorging ourselves on our scrumptious leftovers.

Charlene · Married on 01/15/2017

Chloe is great to work with. She was so helpful (we had to deal with a snow storm issue). The cake was beautiful and tasted out of this world. I will definitely use Chloe for cakes in the future and be recommending her to everyone I know. The cake was actually for a 16th Surprise Birthday Party. Everyone loved it.

Katie · Married on 12/30/2016

Chloe was incredible! She was so much fun to work with and our cakes looked beautiful--exactly what we had in mind for our big day! She went above and beyond for our tasting, and the flavors were great. Everyone at our reception adored both the bride's cake and groom's cake, and people ended up taking multiple slices to try all the different flavors we picked. They were that delicious! We would HIGHLY recommend hiring her to help make your wedding day complete with the dessert aspect :)

Brenda · Married on 10/15/2016

The cake that Chloe made for our wedding was beyond gorgeous! I definitely exceeded our expectations. Not only was it beautiful but it was delicious! You can tell just just by the cake how much of a perfectionist she is when it comes to her cakes. Trust me if you are looking for a wedding cake meet with her once and based on personality and her gorgeous cakes you won't want anyone else!