Cakes by Chloe LLC Reviews

Cakes by Chloe LLC 6
Cakes by Chloe LLC 7

Pat Hanson · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent Wedding Cake

Chloe made an amazing cake for my daughter’s wedding! It turned out exactly the way she wanted! We had many of our guests comment on how delicious it was! Chloe was a dream to work with and really listened to what my dsughter wanted!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Kylie · Married on 04/27/2019

Delicious and beautiful!

Chloe’s cakes are absolutely delicious and beautiful! We had a 4 tier cake with 4 different flavors for our wedding cake and only had about 1/3 of the bottom tier left by the end of the night! I would use her again in a heartbeat! She was professional and prompt with responses and always answered any questions we may have had! I would recommend her to anyone needing a wedding cake, specialty cake, etc.

Cakes by Chloe LLC 8

Lauren Keeler · Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Cake

Very beautiful cake! Prompt responses and was very good!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 9
  • Meredith

Meredith Shutt Beery · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful and Tasty Cake

Chloe did an incredible job with my wedding cake for my March 10, 2019 wedding at Rose Hill Plantation. We had a 3-tier cake to serve around 70 guests. Chloe communicated with me about her wide variety of flavors and fillings, and even sent a tasting sampler to enjoy at our catering tasting at Rose Hill. Because I planned my wedding from out-of-state, I could not schedule a separate tasting for the cake. Chloe was super accommodating and had no problem making the tasting sampler for us. My fiancé, mother and I were all blown away by the tasting and were super excited to work with Chloe for the wedding.

We chose vanilla cake with raspberry cream cheese filling, and one tier of chocolate cake with raspberry filling as well. The flavors merged beautifully and tasted incredible. The cake was moist and decadent. The presentation was incredible! I loved how Chloe was able to work with my florist (Perfect Palette) to include fresh-cut flowers on the cake itself. She even was able to arrange my cake topper from Etsy to make an impressive aesthetic for the cake.

I would 100% recommend Chloe to any friend planning a wedding. She was awesome!

Sent on 04/07/2019
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 10

Marnee Clay · Married on 10/27/2018

Unforgettable! :-)

From the get-go, Chloe was one of the best wedding vendors we worked with. She was very detail-oriented, creative and understanding. We were not based in town and did not have a home to welcome her and her delicious cakes for a tasting but she was more than willing to accommodate us. We met at a Starbucks to discuss our vision and she kindly gave us a few little cakes and various frostings to take with us on the go. We ended up having a unforgettable cake tasting at the RDU Airport. haha Every single bite we took was AMAZING. I work in the industry and I have to say that her cakes are definitely one of the most delicious and heavenly cakes I have tasted. Her cakes are out of this world special but what makes Cakes by Chloe even more special is Chloe herself. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and went out of her way to make sure we felt secured in all our decisions. Seeing our cake on our wedding day, we were speechless. It was stunning and somehow even more delicious that we remembered from the tasting. If only we lived in NC, we would have saved our top tier for our first year anniversary! Til this day, I constantly dream about our wedding cake. I would absolutely recommend Cake by Chloe for your special day!

Cakes by Chloe LLC 11

Catherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Our wedding cake from Cakes by Chloe was amazing! It was unique, beautiful and delicious. Several guests even asked for our baker's information after the wedding. Chloe was easy to work with as well as generous with her time and the different flavors of cake she brought to our tasting. Chloe is an incredibly talented baker and artist, we highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Caroline · Married on 10/06/2018

Incredible!

Chloe is awesome! She is extremely professional and easy to work with, and she has a really good eye for how to make your cake beautiful. Her cakes are also delicious, and we got a lot of compliments on ours!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/06/2018

Exactly what I dreamed of...but better!

My cake was exactly what I dreamed of...but better. The flavors were absolutely incredible and put the stereotype of wedding cakes tasting bad to rest. Chloes cakes are AMAZING and the decor and design was something out of a wedding magazine. I am beyond happy with my decision to hire Cakes by Chloe and would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Karen · Married on 08/26/2018

We loved the cake that Chloe made for our wedding! The flavor options were awesome (my personal favorites were the orange cake with chocolate buttercream and the lavender cake with lemon buttercream), and she worked with our florist to create exactly the classic look we had discussed with her. She was very generous with her time and tasting options when we first met with her, and I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding cake.

Sent on 08/31/2018
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 12

Kaitlin · Married on 08/19/2018

Our wedding cake was beautiful and taste so good. Chole is great! I had not clue what flavors I wanted, she showed up with samples and we found the right ones! She was so accommodating when I had to change my wedding date. I can’t say enough how pleased I was. Affordable, great taste, beautiful cake, excellent service. Thanks so much!

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 13

andrea · Married on 08/05/2018

Chloe was awesome! i totally trusted her ability to give us a fantastic cake and she did just that! Beautiful and delicious! All you could ask for. Though we never met face to face, I was sure she could do the job. Just remember, it is just a cake! Keep the main thing the main thing!

Sent on 01/22/2018
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 14
  • Mandi

Mandi · Married on 05/27/2018

Most Beautiful Custom Wedding Cake EVER

Chloe is absolutely incredible to work with. She met us at our home for tasting and has brilliant ideas for our custom wedding cake. It came out so beautifully, it became a focus point at our venue. The look, design, taste - everything was perfect. You'd be insane to choose anyone other than Chloe for your wedding/event.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Prutha · Married on 05/13/2018

My fiance and me are so grateful to Chloe for being a part of our engagement ceremony. Her professionalism and attention to little details really impressed us. More importantly, shes a compassionate person and an absolute joy to be around.
    Siddharth and Prutha

Sent on 05/15/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2018

Chloe was amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed working with her on my wedding cake. She came to our house for a cake tasting with SEVERAL options to taste from which were all delicious and the sizes were generous for tasting. She helped my fiancé and me to formulate a beautiful design for the exterior of the cake. She checked in with me several times throughout the planning process which I loved. On the day of the wedding, the cake itself was absolutely beautiful and it tasted so good! We had multiple guests that went up for seconds and many of our guests raved about how good the cake tasted! I would thoroughly recommend working with Chloe. She was the best to work with.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Missy · Married on 01/06/2018

I selected Cakes by Chloe from internet search with no personal references. It was a high risk but now I’m glad I did. Had the best experience working with Chloe! She responded to all my concerns and delivered exactly what I wanted. The cake and cupcakes were great! My guests were all impressed by her creativity. Not only was it beautiful it was very tasty. Highly recommend Cakes by Chloe for your wedding or event!!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Corinthia · Married on 12/09/2017

Chloe was absolutely amazing and easy to work with and her ALL her cakes taste amazing! We were blown away when we saw our cake on our special day. We received so many compliments on our cake not only with its appearance but also in regards to the taste. Thank you Chloe for making our day so special with such an amazing cake.

Sent on 02/20/2018

Jonathan · Married on 11/04/2017

Chloe was a pleasure to work with. We had a tasting at our apartment, and were able to mix and match a variety of flavors until we came up with what we wanted. On our wedding day the actual cake was perfect!! The look was just what we asked for, and the taste was even better. All of our guest devoured the cake and were asking about who had made the beautiful and delicious cake.

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 15

Esther · Married on 10/28/2017

My husband and I are so glad we went with cakes by Chloe for our wedding cake. Chloe is so friendly, easy to work with and really patient with any questions you have for her. The cake was so incredibly beautiful and exceeded any expectation that I had. There were three flavors and all of them were so delicious! We received so many compliments. Thank you Chloe for being a part of our big day!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Madeleine · Married on 10/28/2017

Chloe was amazing to work with. Very responsive, creative and the cake was beautiful.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/14/2017

We could not have been more happy with our cake from Cakes by Chloe! It was absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kyle · Married on 10/06/2017

Chloe was phenomenal to work with! We had the cake tasting in our own home and felt that she was part of the family. We spent months working through the design of the cake and Chloe was extremely accommodating and helped us craft our dream cake within the budget that we originally specified. We had several meetings with other cake vendors prior to meeting Chloe - none came close to the quality, professionalism and charisma of Chloe. Her cake flavors were divine and her attention to detail was beyond others that we had evaluated. We are SO happy that we had the opportunity to work with Chloe. She took our idea and brought it to life. She went above and beyond to make our day special and designed a cake that was everything we envisioned, and more. All of our guests were blown away by the design and taste. Chloe has an incredible talent!

Sent on 06/01/2018
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 16
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 17
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 18
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 19
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 20

Teresa · Married on 09/23/2017

WOW, what a beautiful and delicious cake! Our 140 attendees al raved about the cake and we had requests from our guests to take some home. Naturally, we accommodated them, but also kept some for ourselves (yum, yum). The end product was perfect, but just as important is that working with Chloe was the best vendor experience that we've ever had. She is accommodating, professional, friendly, and helped us navigate the wedding reception process. We can't say enough about how special her contribution was to the success of the reception.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Grace · event on 07/24/2017

Chloe has done all my sons birthday party cakes and my daughter. Every time she delivers the cake I have no words because it’s absolutely amazing! Not only is it absolutely gorgeous the taste is just as amazing! We can’t imagine using anyone else!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Molly · Married on 06/24/2017

Chloe was wonderful! She presented us with several options and came to our home for the taste testing! She worked closely with the florist, answered all our questions in a timely manner, and was able to bring our vision to life! She was truly wonderful to work with! I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Cakes by Chloe LLC 21

Amy · Married on 06/10/2017

Chloe created a beautiful and delicious cake for my daughter's wedding. She was creative, professional, and very concerned with details. She even met me to get the Mr. and Mrs. Wuf cake topper, so she could be the one to put it on the cake. Cakes by Chloe should be your choice!

Sent on 06/18/2017