Cakes 2 Envy Reviews

14 | Columbus, OH

14 Reviews for Cakes 2 Envy

Lynchelle · Married on 06/16/2018

I don’t know where to start I have used Cakes2Envy on several occasions and each encounter has been amazing. The cakes are very delicious and beautiful.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Cakes 2 Envy's reply:

Thank you for your recent review, Lynchelle. You are always a pleasure to work with.

Brandi · event on 03/15/2014

I love Miss Drake. She ALWAYS gets my cakes right. And not only do they look good but they taste amazing! I recommend her to anyone who ask!!!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2014
  • User2981842 · event on 01/05/2013

Sonya was wonderful! She provided me feedback and options on what would be appropriate for my party. The cakes were phenomenal and my party guests loved it! Thank you Sonya!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2012

Outstanding is the word I will use to describe my experience with cakes 2 envy. Sonya was a true professional. Because I have a love for sweets I requested a dessert buffet and wedding cake, everything was fabulous and the way the wedding colors were incorporated in the display blew my mind. I received more compliments on my wedding cake then I did on my wedding dress which made my decision to choose Cakes 2 Envy all the better. Thank you Sonya for everything!

Sent on 09/07/2012

Siobhan · Married on 08/11/2012

I truly love the cake provided by this wonderful, creative professiional. I gave her my vision and several inspiration photo and she created a one of a kind, beautiful masterpiece for my bridal photo shoot. I am most grateful for her and cant wait to recommend my clients to Sonya Drake and Cakes 2 Envy.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Lucas · Married on 08/04/2012

Ms. sonya's company, cakes2envy, provided a beautiful dessert buffet for my wedding. Everything was delicious.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Symone L · Married on 05/13/2012

I ordered this cake for my sisters wedding at the last minute and Cakes 2 Envy came through and without any problems. The cake was PERFECT. It was very moist and not too sweet. I was a little scatter brained due to the wedding being last minute and Ms. Sonya took my my thoughts an surpassed my expectations. If you want a great cake and love doing business smoothly, Cakes 2 Envy is who you should call.

Sent on 05/22/2012

keith · event on 04/28/2012

really enjoyed working with them will do it again in the future!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Shamika · event on 04/21/2012

Ms Sonya was the best. I saw her work because we had a potluck at work and I was so amazed by the cake. I was last minutes trying to find someone to do my sons 5th birthday cake and Im an over the top mom.. Not only did she do a wonderful job she delivered his cake for free.. She is very humble and shes just awesome and the cake was yummmmmmyyyyyyyyyy... Im working on my second cake with her now! GO MS SONYA

Sent on 05/22/2012

Candace · event on 11/12/2011

They deliver the cake to my daughter 2nd party. My daughter loved her Dora cake.

Sent on 05/19/2012

Candace · event on 11/13/2010

Service was great, she even provide center pieces.

Sent on 05/19/2012

Mae · Married on 10/20/2012

Cakes 2 Envy. Sonya and her staff are truly amazing . They were very professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable concerning wedding cakes. Sonya was very patient and magnanimous with the numerous questions and changes we put forth during the process of our wedding. I highly recommend Sonya and Cakes 2 Envy as a wedding cake specialist. Mae Hilson

Sent on 01/14/2013
  • Z

Zerith · Married on 06/15/2012

Cakes 2 Envy made my wedding cake and it was excellent. Sonya was the best ! She made the entire ordering process smooth and easy. She delivers grate work. I would recommend her to every bride.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Lisa · Married on 09/15/2018

1.0

Worse experience ever...ordered a cake and cupcakes for a baby shower...sent pic of what I wanted and it was horrible...i picked the cake which i didn't know she was working from her home...there was a piece of hair on the cake, the fondant was bubbling up which she tried to say it was hot outside and her daughter seen me putting it in the trunk, it looked nothing and i mean nothing like the pictures i sent...what her daughter didnt see that i was taking pics of this horrible excuse of a cake and cupcakes that looked like two 8 year olds made...the cake was placed inside the car...this mess cost 265.00 and i returned both the cake and cupcakes to her and now sonya wont even return my calls or texts...and this is supposed to be a "christian based" business...WHATEVER...i had to buy another cake and cupcakes 2 hours before my event....STILL NO SONYA...hope she shows up or calls soon....NEVER EVER AGAIN...hopefully she will call back soon and i mean real soon to discuss reimbursement

Sent on 09/16/2018