Cakery Bakery Reviews

60 | La Canada Flintridge, CA

60 Reviews for Cakery Bakery

Tina · Married on 08/20/2016

This vendor was a recommendation from my sister-in-law, who used them for her wedding about 7 years ago or so. We only had to go to their tasting to know it was, in fact, the vendor for us. The design I liked was right on display in the tasting room/lobby, and the cake styles were delish. My one year old son actually sealed the deal on the raspberry crème style. :-) Also-since it was so hot, and a long delivery, they recommended the dots stay white or else the blue frosting would run/smear. Luckily they made that suggestion because it would've smeared. There was one tiny little smear line from the blue ribbon and it would've been way, way, way worse if we kept the polka dots blue. Thanks for the knowledgeable staff for thinking of us ahead of time to avoid that situation. Delish, great service. Well priced for the quality.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Cakery Bakery did a wonderful job with our cake. We attended a free tasting and they were very helpful and very patient as we chose the cake flavors and design we wanted. They have an arrangement with our reception venue which made everything easy as well as more affordable. The cake looked beautiful and tasted great. We recommend Cakery Bakery highly.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Celeste · Married on 10/17/2015

Cakery Bakery provided the Wedding Cake for our daughter, Kelly Grover Gold's Wedding- it looked and tasted great! I would recommend them for any of your "Cakery" needs.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Glendy · Married on 09/19/2015

The service was great. We chose the Raspberry Bavarian Flavor and it was delicious!!! Our guests loved it and the cake looked beautiful!!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Erin · Married on 08/29/2015

We used them for our wedding and didn't want a traditional wedding cake. I worked with Zora and sent her a picture of what we wanted and she did an excellent job! We had two wine bottle shaped cakes that came out PERFECTLY! Would definitely recommend this bakery.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/17/2014

I'm still eating my wedding cake right now.
    DELICIOUS

Sent on 10/18/2014

Christine · event on 09/27/2014

I've had their cakes many times in the past, and when one of my bridesmaid recommended we us them for my shower it was an easy decision! The cake was gorgeous, super tasty and affordable! We ended up doing a 2 tier cake with coconut cake as one flavor and strawberry bavarian as the other. Both were a hit!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Merna · Married on 09/06/2014

If you are in the area and can get your cake from Cakery Bakery, DO IT!! I just ordered my wedding cake from Cakery Bakery and my brother got his last July as well. And each wedding the cake was GONE. People LOVED the cake. Super moist, delicious and great service. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/10/2014

cristina · Married on 08/31/2014

CAKERY BAKERY!!!!!! OUR WEDDING CAKE WAS DELICIOUS; HAD ALL OUR GUEST ASKING FOR MORE.I will never order from any other bakery but this one for all my occasions. thank you so much for making our cake with love :)

Sent on 09/18/2014

Amy · Married on 08/03/2014

My cake was absolutely perfect. All my guest said it was the best value they ever ate, especially at a wedding. The barvarian cream is amazing!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Cakery Bakery was a recommended vendor at our reception location and I'm glad we went with them. The cake was not too sweet and heavy--just right! There were a variety of options too, and picking the one that we wanted was hard. Good thing they let me have different flavors on each of my cake tiers! Overall, yummy, tasty and beautiful!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Our cake from Cakery Bakery was delicious and very reasonably priced! My husband is not a big fan of cake and even he loved it! Cakery Bakery makes picking a cake super easy and they have a lot of options to choose from. They work hard to make sure you end up with the cake you really want.

Sent on 04/16/2014

Absolutely loved my cake and it was made within our budget. We liked this place so much that we came back after the wedding just for a slice of their delicious cake.

Sent on 05/14/2014
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/04/2013

I can't say enough good things about this place. They were incredibly helpful and professional, worked with me on colors and my cake topper as well as discussing other options I wanted, they were responsive and on time, and most importantly their cake tasted ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! Thank you, Cakery Bakery :)

Sent on 11/03/2013
  • X

Xitlali · Married on 06/08/2013

Our wedding cake was delicious! Not only did it look beautiful, but it also tasted wonderful! We got the rasberry baverian and it was fresh and moist. They are very professional and flexible, great to work with.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Caroline · Married on 11/25/2012

The cake arrived on time and so beautiful! Everyone loved it. It was incredibly delicious and moist. The buttercream icing just melted in your mouth and was not overly sweet at all. We had a three tier cake, each a different flavor. Lemon with lemon filling (favorite), Marble cake with fudge filling, and white cake with raspberry custard filling. Yum Yum!!
    I will go there for every party and birthday from now on!

Sent on 12/29/2012
  • Kelly & Roger

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2012

I used Cakery Bakery for my wedding on October 28, 2012 and I am convinced that I had the best tasting wedding cake ever! The cake was beautiful, decorated exactly the way I wanted, and again, DELICIOUS! They were also SO nice and accommodating throughout the process. Thank you, Cakery Bakery!!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Serena · Married on 08/31/2012

Excellent Value! Delicious Cake! Beautifully Decorated! Yes, that was my wedding cake. I am so glad I ordered from Cakery Bakery. The cake was so beautiful and it was moist and delicious. There were a lot of compliments from my guests. Thank you Cakery Bakery for making my perfect wedding cake. I would recommend this bakery to my friends and family and would place an order again.
    Seren

Sent on 09/22/2012

Jhoanna · Married on 06/23/2012

Zora did an amazing job on our wedding cake (marbel cake w/chocolate chip bavarian filling and chocolate cake w/ chocolate, chocolate chip bavarian filling) the cake was not only beautiful, but tasted delicious. One other great thing about Cakery Bakery was that they do wedding cakes with whipped cream frosting, wich taste so much better than fondant or butercream frosting (and looks were not compramissed at all). When we went to our tasting we loved the cakes so much that we finished them before Zora sat back down with us. The best part was that the cake was just as good on the day of the wedding. Many of our guest have told us that it was absolutely not only the best wedding cake they have had, but the best cake period. The cake was so good that even our relatives who live a distance away will drive down just to get cake from Cakery Bakery!!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2012

Can't say enough about the value and quality of our cake from Cakery Bakery. I was not willing to drop hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a wedding cake. Cakery Bakery made us a beautiful cake that was very reasonably priced and still delicious and moist. We plan to order cakes from them every year to celebrate our anniversary - it was that good!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2011

My husband and I found out about Cakery Bakery because the cake was included with our wedding package and cakery bakery was one of the bakeries to choose from. We tried the other bakeries on the list as well and none of them even compared to cakery bakery. The samples at the tasting were absolutely delicious. We decided on marble cake with fudge for two tiers and one tier of white cake with raspberry bavarian creme. Yum! The staff was very nice and didnt charge us extra for different flavored tiers like other places did. I was a bit nervous at first because I decided not to go with fondant and was worried the cake would not look as smooth and nice. But the cake was absolutely beautiful! It was executed perfectly and looked flawless, and it tasted amazing. They also had a beautiful cake stand that we rented and it looked just perfect. I can't wait till our anniversary so we can go back and have a small cake made for us. Actually I dont think I'll even wait until then I just might go this weekend! I highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Laura · Married on 09/05/2011

We tried samples from the Cakery Bakery at a Bridal Show at Angeles National Golf Club and really enjoyed their cake the most! We met at their store for a Cake sampling and had a great time planning for the wedding. The cake we chose was delicious and gorgeous!

Sent on 04/19/2013

We searched all over L.A. for a cake that was reasonably priced, beautiful, and tasted great. Cakery Bakery was one of the first bakeries we tried--their prices couldn't be beat and their cakes are yummy. Their prices were just a notch more than the Asian bakeries but they can make so many more flavors. We had a 4 tier cake - all of which were different. Their carrot cake is the best. We had a cake for 200 people for less than $700 with delivery. They didn't charge extra for a square cake like other bakeries did.

Sent on 09/29/2011

Michelle · Married on 08/29/2010

My husband I went to bakery after bakery trying to find the perfect cake for our August 2010 wedding. They were either too sweet, too bland, too pricey or the decorating quality was not that great. The day we had an appointment with Cakery Bakery we almost didn't go because we were so drained from the 4 appointments earlier that day not to mention the numerous cake appointments earlier that week. Boy, were we sooo glad we ending up going to our appointment!!! Walking in I just had a feeling that this is the bakery I would get my cake from. They had so many beautiful cakes on display. Our cake tasting appointment was with the daughter of the owner. She was very nice. She answered all of our questions. My husband loved the marble cake at our taste testing. They were very affordable. I brought in a design I like and she said they could replicate it no problem! I was so happy about that. Then sometime later I decided to change the design and brought in a different picture this time we met with the owner and she was very accommodating about the design change. Cakery Bakery worked well with us and created a beautiful cake for our wedding! Our guest loved the cake! My husband can't wait for our one year anniversary so we can go back to Cakery Bakery and get another marble cake! LOL

Sent on 11/11/2010

Adriana · Married on 08/28/2010

I loved my wedding cake and it was delicious! Cakery Bakery has been my bakery since I was a little girl and it was only fitting they would do my wedding cake as well. I loved it and it was perfect! The owners are loving people who know their information and are very responsive and professional. LOVE!

Sent on 09/28/2010