24 Reviews for CakeologybyJamie

Setup (2)
Private Tastings (2)
Cake Pops (1)
14 CakeologybyJamie Reviews

They have very unique and creative cake designs here. The prices are affordable and the service was excellent.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Awesome Cakes!!! Thank you so much for your job!

Profile Picture User7892403, 1+ year ago, 0 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Jamie is absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. From day 1 she was not only super friendly and responsive, but also very open to trying new things!! She really listened and took into serious consideration the elements we wanted to incorporate and sent us a bunch of designs at varying price points. The cake she ended up making for us was an (edible) chalk and wood cake, which not only perfectly matched our theme but also was the most beautiful and unique design we've ever seen on a cake. She personalized it exactly to our specifications and our guests were in awe of how beautiful it was. Not only that, but it was absolutely delicious too. We sampled a little bit of everything at our tasting with Jamie, but our original choice, the chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and (homemade!!) raspberry filling was by far our favorite. The homemade raspberry filling just took the cake (pun intended! :) ) and was the perfect blend of tart and sweet. Jamie delivered the cake on time exactly as promised and even popped up to give me a hug, as I had asked her to, which made me so happy. Overall, she was an absolute pleasure to work with, in every single respect and made it all so smooth and easy! I can't believe she makes all of these masterpieces from scratch at home - what an incredible talent! Thank you Jamie for making our very special day even more beautiful (and tasty!) We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and unique personalized cake.

Profile Picture Tanya, 8/7/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

The cake was absolutely beautiful.. Jamie's designs are an unbelievable piece of art. Her cakes are just as delicious as they look. Ive ordered from Cakeology before and have never been disappointed. I will continue to order from her, and I highly recommend Cakeology.

Profile Picture Suzanna, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

Beautiful work! Easy communicating, fast responses. Easy delivery.

Profile Picture Tianna, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

After seeing so many beautiful cakes at family events, I was finally able to use Jaime! She designed a beautiful Nutcracker Themed cake for our December event and not only was it delicious - but it was so beautiful! Jaime is so talented and such a pleasure to work with. She really takes your ideas and brings them to life and is great at offering different types of designs. I'm looking forward to seeing my daughter's first birthday cake and continuing to work with Jaime!

Profile Picture Vicky, 12/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Design, Cakes, Cake Stands

Jamie was unbelievably professional and creative. I ordered this tiered cake for my 65th Birthday from out of town. Jamie made everything so seamlessly smooth. The cake was delicious and the design was gorgeous. My guest raved about the cake. I highly recommend her, you and your guest will be ecstatic !!! Thanks Jamie for making this milestone enjoyable and delicious !!!

Profile Picture Vhonnye, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Exceptional and really artistic work!!! There is not enough space here to describe the tastes and the imagination of Jamie!!! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Chrysa, 8/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jamie made our cake for our baby shower and it was absolutely perfect. All of our guests made comments on either how beautiful it was or on how delicious it was. The whole experience with CakeologybyJamie was really perfect.
She listened to everything I wanted, helped me out when I didn't know what to write on the cake and generally had fantastic ideas that really made the whole thing pleasant.
We will definitely be using her services again for future events.

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Jamie was incredibly welcoming and open to new ideas. She met us with a great enthusiasm to find out more what we like and was well prepared. One thing that won us over was her openness to try new things. I've requested a passionfruit creme/mouse and although she's never done it before, she eager to try it and match the flavors for us. Needless to say that the cake came out wonderful. All three layers (three different layers) were fantastic. She was very thoughtful about every little thing, even if it was out of scope of her responsibilities. Everyone loved the design and more importantly the taste of the cake. Thank you Jamie, it was wonderful!

Profile Picture Ellada, 8/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing Cake!!!!! It was the most Beautiful cake I have ever seen! Blew my expectations away! The cake also tasted fabulous! Everyone is still talking about how great the cake was! I defiantly recommend Cakeology by Jamie! She is worth every penny!

Profile Picture katy, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes made by Cakeology are not only personalized and beautiful, they are delicious. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for that special cake.

Profile Picture Christina, 1/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I loved the services provided by Cakeology, The only down-sight was the fact that the coloring of the cake was a bit off then what I agreed to and i was promised a base for the cake that was never included. Other than that the products were delicious! They were there (delivered) on time and everything looked pretty. Prices are very reasonable also. Happy with the overall outcome.

Profile Picture Renata, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery

Jamie was very flexible and helpful and the cake looked exactly as I had described to her. She asked for pictures and helped to deduce my overall vision.

Profile Picture rita, 8/2/15, 1 Review