Cakehouse on Main Inc Reviews

38 | Acworth, GA

38 Reviews for Cakehouse on Main Inc

• Lila

Lila Toholsky · Married on 12/05/2020

Best Strawberry Cake Ever!

My husband Tanner and I used Cakehouse on Main as our baker for our 12.05.20 wedding and we will never be able to say enough good things about our experience working with Sara or the amazing cake and desserts they made for us! We chose to have a smaller cake with a dessert bar to have lots of options and Sara had an incredibly varied menu for us to choose from. We had an excellent tasting with her where we got to sample 13 different cake types and learned very quickly why they are well-known for their strawberry cake! I heard from more than one guest at the wedding that it was the best strawberry cake they'd ever had! Sara made the entire process extremely easy and stress-free. She worked seamlessly with our coordinator on the day and everything looked amazing. We cannot recommend Cakehouse on Main highly enough!

Sent on 12/28/2020
  • Olga

Olga Jackson Wood · Married on 11/03/2020

You Taste The Love

Cakehouse on Main has made our cakes for weddings, anniversaries, back to school, cookies, gifts and now baby showers! Sara has a true talent, one I believe is not taught, it's a true gift. There is not a cake, cookie or sweet that is not top notch. Sara adds a special touch to each cake she makes, it oozes the love she puts into them. For my daughters baby shower she KNOCKED IT OUT THE PARK! Thank you Sara. You are pure SUGAR!! I only wish you could taste the flavor through the photos. I highly recommend you get a taste testing set up and call Cakehouse on Main ASAP!

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Abby

Abby Martin · Married on 10/24/2020

Best Wedding Cake Ever

From the beginning with cake tasting sara was amazing. She helped us pick out a beautiful 3 tiered cake and designed an armadillo cake for our favorite movie steal magnolias! Not to mention she HAND DELIVERED the cake to our venue in Nashville. Sara is the best, everyone raved about how delicious it was. 10/10 will only by my cakes from now on from her!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Julia

Julia Kitchens · Married on 11/09/2019

The cake was delicious!

The best cake I’ve ever had! Sara did a beautiful 3 tier wedding cake with a variety of cupcakes. They were all delicious!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Olga

Olga Wood · Married on 03/23/2019

Beyond Amazing

I can’t even begin to explain how spectacular Cakehouse On Main is as a bakery. First, You will NEVER taste something as delicious as Sara’s cakes. Also, the level she reaches to make every bride have the cake of her dreams is undescribable. She creates right on point and really listens to what the bride and groom are wanting. If they have no clue...she guides you. She really loves everyone of her couples. True story after both my girls weddings.... guest called to see if I had cake left overs the next day. It’s just CRAZY good!! The ONLY bakery for us from here on out!!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Marlena · Married on 09/15/2018

Sara was super responsive and took the time to get to know me to guide me to the best cake for my husband and I! She was the best cake lady I’ve ever met because her cake was delicious and she went out her way for us!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Mitchlin

Mitchlin · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing customer experience with great product

This vendor was easy to work with. Sara is very patient and she responds to you quickly. The cake was beautiful and delicious. Everyone enjoyed the cake.

Sent on 12/04/2018

Cakehouse on Main Inc's reply:

Thank you!!!! I appreciate your kind words! Please let us know close to your anniversary and we’d love to make a fresh topper for you! ❤️

Debbie · Married on 07/14/2018

We had intended on using another cake shop for my daughter's wedding, but our wedding coordinator recommended that we do a tasting with Cakehouse on Main, as she had worked with them frequently. Even though we scheduled at the last minute, Sara made a wonderful assortment of cake flavors for us to try... many more than at the other cake shops we'd visited. Not only were her cakes the best we tasted, she allowed us to have more variety in the flavors and fillings used for the wedding cake layers and her prices were lower than the better known Atlanta wedding cake bakeries. We gave her a picture and the cake looked just like it. The caterer who served the cake at the wedding told me people were snapping it up like wildfire... people remarked that it was delicious and not the standard boring wedding cake. Sara was very flexible in working with us and very responsive to our questions. Very happy with the cake we received.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Cakehouse on Main Inc's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!!! Please contact us closer to your anniversary and we’d love to make you a fresh anniversary topper! ❤️

LISA · Married on 05/26/2018

The cake was amazing. Sara was very friendly and eager to help ! She listened to my needs and gave me a fair price.
    I didn't feel pressured to make a fast decision.
    Thanks Sara

Sent on 03/07/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

Cakehouse on main makes the BEST cake I have ever had in my entire life. I am still DREAMING of the marble cake with cookie butter filling from my wedding. Just one of 5 flavors we offered that our guests raved about. I will make sure to have a cakehouse on main cake for my birthday every year for the rest of my life. If you are thinking of getting your cake here, you should. Thank you Sara for everything! The cake looked amazing, tasted amazing and was better than I remembered from the tasting!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Cakehouse on Main Inc's reply:

Thank you for sending your husband for your birthday cake ❤️

Anna · Married on 02/10/2018

WOW! Cakehouse on Main seriously makes the BEST wedding cakes EVER!!!! Ours was amazing and there was not even a bite left after the cake had been cut and my mom missed out on the cake because she did not get it in time. The guests LOVED it and so did we!!! We had 2 tiers of traditional wedding cake and 2 tiers of keylime with raspberries. It was amazing!!!! If you want great wedding cake, you MUST use them!!!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2017

We did a cake for us and a dessert bar for our guests and everything came out perfect. It was so beautiful and more importantly, tasted as good as it looked! The planning process went very smoothly and Sara is so knowledgeable about anything sweet. We are so happy with our experience and we would recommend Cakehouse on Main to anyone who is looking for something sweet to wow a crowd!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2017

The first moment my husband and I met with Sarah, I instantly knew she was going to make our wedding cake. She was super fun and acted as if I had known her for a lifetime. She was super flexible with finding the design we wanted with our wedding cake and grooms cake. She gave me advice on what to do and what not do. Her bakery is absolutely wonderful and we can't wait to do more cakes with her in the future!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Jara · Married on 04/08/2017

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and absolutely delicious!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Alina · Married on 03/18/2017

Sara created an amazing cake for our weeding. We loved the taste, texture and the look! She was very responsive and easy to communicate with. Furthermore, she did additionally bread for our "Bread and Salt" ceremony (old Russian tradition), which looked and tasted great as well. Great value.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

Sara may be a baker, but she is also a magician, because there was something suspiciously amazing about her cake and cupcakes. She styled our cake to look like the trunk of a tree, and it was awesome. The wedding cake was delicious, vanilla/vanilla with a champagne drizzle. She made us an entirely separate, smaller cake for our 1-year anniversary. AND SHE LET US CHOOSE 7 MINI CUPCAKE FLAVORS. Seven!!! Because she had too many delicious flavors to choose from and we wanted them all, LOL! My favorite flavor was the chocolate peanut butter one, and close second was the chocolate hazelnut. My husband really loved the vanilla (go figure) as well as the chocolate. People were obsessed with the cupcakes. We had some leftover and I may or may not have eaten them for 3 days after the wedding was over. My advice would be to come to the tasting 100% starving because she will give you SO MUCH, even cookies. Scour Pinterest for cake styles you like and she'll be able to mimic it without a problem. Best of all? She was so reasonably priced! She is also very transparent and straightforward about cost, so especially if you have a tight budget, she will make sure you know exactly what you're going to get.

Sent on 11/04/2016
  • Wysdom

LaKeshia · Married on 09/04/2016

Sara is ABSOLUTELY amazing, since meeting her she has become my family baker we call her for every party event birthday party EVERYTHING! Her every dessert is so amazing and you can tell it is made with love!

Sent on 09/13/2016

tereza · Married on 08/20/2016

Sarah Is AMAZING. We met her at a David Tutera Bridal Show and her cake was awesome! We tried other cakes at the show and hers stood out the most. She created a beautiful cake for us and accommodated me last minute to create a grooms cake for my husband! His mother was too absorbed in accommodating her family that she forgot about her son (she originally offered to take care of her sons cake). Awesome service, awesome cake, everyone was happy!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Cindy · Married on 07/16/2016

Sara di an amazing job with our wedding cake! After sampling her cakes and cheesecakes, we gave her our budget, a description and a few example pictures & our cake turned out better than expected! And super delicious! We received so many compliments about how beautiful AND tasty the cake was!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Sherry · event on: 12/26/2015

Sara's cakes are so moist and delicious. Best cakes I ever had. She did my sons wedding cake it was awesome so ordered one for my grandmothers 83rd birthday party. I highly recommend her cakes.

Sent on 12/30/2015

Sherry · event on: 12/19/2015

Sara has made several special occasions cakes for us for graduations, birthdays, and holidays. Each cake was beautifully customized and delicious. Her holiday Yule Logs are a must for any Christmas celebration! Sara is very knowledgable and will guide you as you plan your event. If you want a cake that is unique, beautiful, and delicious, you must see Sara!

Sent on 12/30/2015

Ami · Married on 12/12/2015

What can I say about Sara?? Her cakes are phenomenal! They are as delicious as they are beautiful. She not only did cake but a variety of desserts that all the guests enjoyed. Book her TODAY! I heard she is limiting the amount of cakes she is doing this year. We were blessed to have her!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kimberlie · Married on 09/21/2015

Sara has amazing customer service skills and always listens to what her clients desire. Her cakes are absolutely one of a kind and there is no one else I would trust with any special event. Sara is always consistent and dependable. FIVE STARS all the way!!

Sent on 01/03/2016

Vita · Married on 08/16/2015

It's always a pleasure working with Sara! Her cakes are not only beautiful, but also very delicious and sturdy! I would recommend Sara for any of your events!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Lindsay · Married on 07/10/2015

We were fortunate to have Sara bake our wedding cake. Our social circle still compares other wddding cakes to the delicious one served at our wedding three years later. We continue to order baby shower, wedding shower, and birthday cakes from Sara. Both my sister-in-law and sister cried tears of happiness at how gorgeous their cakes were that I got for various parties. If you get a cake from Cakehouse On Main be prepared to crave her cakes for the rest of your life. She is an absolute joy to work with and her moist, flavorful, gorgeous cakes cannot be beat.

Sent on 06/10/2018