Cakeheads Bakery Reviews

21 | Englewood, CO

21 Reviews for Cakeheads Bakery

• Lindsey

Lindsey B. · Married on 09/20/2020

Best Cake Ever!! Delicious & Beautiful!

I can’t say enough how much CakeHeads exceeded our expectations! We ended up doing a smaller decorated two tier cake and two quarter sheet cakes (so x3 cakes in total). They were so great in recommending this less expensive option and we were able to choose different flavors. The cakes were so delicious and beautiful (1 cake a white cake with lemon curd filling and strawberry buttercream; another cake with white cake, raspberry filling and passion fruit buttercream and the third was a beautiful feel purple from ube- so unique and a show stopper, look up ube if you don’t know what it is- with passionfruit buttercream and raspberry) a wedding cake it not both, but this really was! Very highly recommend using them for your wedding cake, or any event!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Christina · Married on 06/01/2019

Best cake EVER!

Cakeheads has so many options to choose from and our experience with the initial cake tasting was wonderful. We got to try many different options until we found the cake flavor and filling we liked the most. We had so many of our guests compliment how tasty our wedding cake was after the reception. The best part is – we get a complimentary 1 year anniversary cake too, yum! I would definitely recommend Cakeheads Bakery!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/12/2019

Highly Recommend

My husband and I used Cakeheads for our wedding cake, and we were beyond happy!!

After going to countless cake tastings, Cakeheads was our favorite! They offered so many different flavors, and their cakes tasted so good! They were so moist! The staff at Cakeheads worked with us to pick the best flavor combinations, and it was almost impossible to pick a favorite.

We ended up with a three tier wedding cake with red velvet and cream cheese, almond chiffon and pistachio, and vanilla with passionfruit. Their cake was so good I even surprised my husband with a groom's cake! We received countless compliments on both cakes.

Cakeheads delivered both cakes on time, and looking fabulous! Both cakes exceeded expectations - the groom's cake was a whimsical super hero cake, and our wedding cake was sleek and elegant! We will be using Cakeheads again in the future!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Amber · Married on 09/06/2015

We had such a blast working with the folks at Cakeheads Bakery designing our wedding cake. Although they had never created a Steampunk themed wedding cake before, they approached the challenge with excitement and enthusiasm and created a truly spectacular looking cake. The fact that it was absolutely delicious too was the icing on the cake! ;) We'll definitely use them again in the future for other special events and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun and talented team to create their cake.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Provided great last-minute service for us, and designed a cake we loved!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Susan · Married on 08/18/2013

Sensational!!!!! People are still talking about how awesome our cake was. Highly recommend Cakeheads Bakery

Sent on 08/23/2013

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2012

Brad and his team at Cakeheads were awesome! We took them a concept that they had never done before and executed it better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Ashley · Married on 08/04/2012

The people at Cakehead Bakery were easy to work with. They listen to everything that I wanted, they sent over several drawing making sure that we got the exactly cake we always dreamed of. Not to mention the flavor of the cake was so incredible. I cannot wait for our one year anniversary for our free cake!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Kim · Married on 10/08/2011

I had my Groom's cake made here and they did a fabulous job! They made us a Plants vs. Zombies cake that was out of this world! The design was perfect and the tiramisu flavored cake was delicious! I got so many compliments on the flavor and design. Thank you, Cakeheads!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jess · Married on 08/06/2011

I have to say that our cake was the most gorgeous thing in the world, but even better it tasted AMAZING. We also got a grooms cake that was in every way a dream and tasted as great as it looked. I would recommend Cakeheads to ANYONE needing a wedding cake or cake for any occasion and will definitely never use anyone else.

Sent on 08/17/2011
  • I

Heather · Married on 06/19/2010

I really liked Cakeheads. They were polite, prompt, and worked to make sure that I had what I envisioned. The price was great and the cake was delicious.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Lynne · Married on 12/20/2009

Absolutely the best!!!

Sent on 01/11/2010

Kim · Married on 10/03/2009

Cherrie was able to take the vision that was in my head and make it into the perfect wedding cake! Everything from the tasting to the delivery of the cake was exactly as promised.

Sent on 01/12/2010

Ashley · Married on 06/19/2009

We loved our wedding cake! It was so perfect and fabulous! I cannot even count how many wonderful comments we received about our cake. I would highly recommend this bakery.

Sent on 01/18/2011

It's well worth it to visit the location in person. The sights! The smells! My husband had them custom design a cake for our wedding and it turned out great. They incorporated details he asked and put the entire thing together beautifully. We had a couple favors in our cake. I didn't eat them both, but the one I had was delicious! I only heard good things from all our guests.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Joan · Married on 08/31/2013

Cakeheads (suburban Denver area) made the wedding cake for our daughter's wedding and it was beautiful and delicious! We worked with Rosa and the designer to create the size and design of cake we wanted. They were very helpful in helping us with this. We got to taste many flavors and they sent us a sketch of the cake design and were very willing to work with us in doing whatever we wanted. They may charge a bit more than other bakeries but their cake is the best tasting wedding cake I have ever had - and I usually don't like wedding cake! And our guests agreed that it was very yummy! Very light and flavorful without being too sweet. We picked their signature flavor combo of vanilla cake with a passion fruit mousse with a smear of raspberry for 2 of the 4 layers and chocolate cake with raspberry mousse filling for the other 2 layers. They delivered it and set it up at our venue exactly when and how it was requested, on time and without a single problem. I would highly recommend Cakeheads!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Cakeheads really came through! Our cake was spectacular, and we received so many compliments on it. The husband and wife team who run this business are so professional and easy to work with - they have an awesome facility that we were given a tour of during our tasting, which was so fun. The cake tasting process was a blast - we ended up selecting a flavor that I never would have envisioned liking, but I have never had cake so delicious! They were able to design my dream cake and incorporate all the elements and motifs that I was including in my wedding decor, and it was the perfect focal point of the reception. It was perfect in every way, and though more expensive than other bakers that we consulted, definitely worth it. I'll always remember my perfect wedding cake!!

Sent on 08/22/2013

Cakeheads did my wedding cake and did an AMAZING job! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding cake! I had a nautical themed wedding and when I went in to give ideas of what I was looking for Rosa drew up a cake for me that was beautiful on paper and even more perfect in real life! I was so very happy with the way it turned out! Everything on my cake was hand made and absolutely gorgeous!

The owner of the bakery personally delivered my cake to my venue and the best part was I had no issues with them! They handled everything perfectly!

Sent on 08/06/2014

Shannon · Married on 03/12/2010

The cake was amazingly beautiful.The wedding cake we got from them was excellent!! Everything came in on time and we were treated in a very professional manner, I would recommend advantage bridal to anyone.

Sent on 05/11/2010
  • Amy

Amy L. · Getting married on 03/10/2021

3.0

Delicious!

Cakeheads was easy to work with once we talked to the right person. The staff in the front was young and inexperienced but once we connected with the right person everything was great! We knew we wanted Carrot Cake and they were able to modify it to our wishes - make it more moist, adjust the level of frosting and add coconuts and nuts to the mix. It was absolutely delicious and all our guest raved about the cake! Thank you Cakeheads!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2015

Cakeheads made my wedding cake and it was beautiful and delicious. We actually only had a few slices left over which was great and showed how much everyone loved it! We also had them make a few cupcakes as well which was a great value and beautiful without any decorations. They are a very professional bakery which is evident from when you walk in. We did hit a few snags with them however. After our first meeting, they lost my design and I had to go back in to work through it again with pricing. Second, although the cake was beautiful as is, I did have in my design a medium sized, hand crafted flower that matched a flower in my centerpieces and bouquets, however, this flower never made it onto the cake. I was a bit disappointed to not see it, but again, the cake was fantastic without it too!
    I would recommend for a very flavorful cake!

Sent on 06/15/2015