Tampa Bay Cake Company Reviews

11 Reviews for Tampa Bay Cake Company

• Ania

Ania M. · Getting married on 10/12/2021

Remarkable Tampa Talent

Emily is a remarkable and talented cake artist.

• Nannette

Nannette A. · Married on 03/06/2021

Emily was the best

The cake look amazing and everyone was in love with the design and the cake flavor

Sent on 03/12/2021

Tampa Bay Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much Nannette, and It was a pleasure working with you! Hope you two had a beautiful day!

Robert R. · Married on 12/04/2020

Excellent Service and Amazing Cake!

Our wedding cake was beautiful and everything we could have hoped for. Emily was super kind and gave us our dream cake for the same price Publix would have been, not to mention her cake taste blew Publix out of the water. I can't recommend Tampa Bay Cake Company enough. Thank you so much Emily!

Tampa Bay Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so very much, I appreciate all your kind words! Your wedding looked beautiful and and I happy to be a part of it! Hope you're enjoying Colorado!
  • Amanda

Amanda V. · Married on 11/21/2020

Tampa Bat Cake Company made my wedding cake dreams come true!!

I enjoyed working with this vendor for my wedding! Emily did an outstanding job listening to my vision and making it come true! We got the pumpkin spice and cookie Dough flavors for our cake! It turned out absolutely delicious! Her work is truly artistic! Her gold cake stand made my cake a true focal point at my wedding! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2020
  • Fatema

Fatema · Married on 10/03/2020

Love Love LOVE

Awesome service , reasonably priced and yummy cake ! Everyone loved the wedding cake ! So many compliments on look and Taste ! Thank you so much for being apart of our big day!! I will be sure to order every anniversary 🙂

Tampa Bay Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much Fatema!! I truly appreciate it! It was such a pleasure working with you, and everything looked incredible! Looking forward to working on your anniversary cake!
  • Hannah

Hannah T. · Married on 09/20/2020

Amazing overall!

Emily is not only talented and will make your wedding cake gorgeous but she’s also creative, so easy to work with, and has a heart to serve her clients and couples so well. Highly recommend working with Emily on any of your cake or baking needs!

Tampa Bay Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah!! You are so talented yourself, and I absolutely love working with you!! 🥰
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 11/10/2018

Bride, Alexis

Emily’s work on our cake was amazing! She is such a wonderful creator. We were able to sample several cakes and frostings and i loved them (I’m not a cake lover). She’s super affordable. Emily’s prices were within our budget. Everyone loved our 5 layer, travel themed cake!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kathleen · Married on 06/02/2018

Mother of Bride

Easy to work with. Flexible! Delicious AND beautiful cakes.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Amy · Married on 04/14/2018

Very talented

Emily was wonderful and was able to take our vision for our wedding cake and made a beautiful amazing creation that was above and beyond our expectations! She offers wonderful mixes of flavors and the fondant tastes delicious! Definitely recommend her and look forward to buying one of her cakes again the future!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn · Married on 02/27/2021

Couldn’t be happier!

Absolutely in love with how beautiful our cake was! I wanted real succulents and Emily made that happen. Our dessert bar was a total hit with cake shots, brownies, chocolate covered Oreos. Tampa Bay Cake Company didn’t miss a detail. Our Oreos even had a sparkling gold brush mark on them. We will definitely use TBCC again!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Tampa Bay Cake Company's reply:

Thank you so much Jacquelyn, It was my pleasure! Thank you so much for the photos!! Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!! :)