CakeAlicious Reviews

CakeAlicious 4
CakeAlicious 5

Lisa · Married on 11/17/2018

Mother of the Bride

Beautiful cake!! Exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Tasting Cupcakes

My husband and I chose to go with cupcakes, cannolis and a small wedding cake for us to cut. Alice makes the best pink champagne cupcakes! I am sure I will drive all the way to Yorktown (an hour away from me) each year to get some to celebrate our anniversaries. Alive was easy to work with, the price was great and everything turned out exactly as we wanted it. Our guests must have liked it as well because everything was gone before I even got anything (well other than the bite during our cake cutting)!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Britt · Married on 06/30/2018

Our guests LOVED the cupcakes and cake Alice made for our wedding. She was so wonderful to work with and made all of our requests happen so easily. Her personality is so bright and bubbly and she is so genuinely excited for your big day and that is just incredible. We’re anxiously awaiting our next event to have some more of her cake!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    CakeAlicious 6
    CakeAlicious 7
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 04/28/2018

CakeAlicious is AMAZING!! We booked them for our wedding cake and it turned out more beautiful than we could have imagined and tasted delicious! Alice is a pleasure to work with -- she is very sweet and you can tell she is VERY compassionate about what she does! She helped make our vision into a reality. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    CakeAlicious 8

Susan · Married on 03/24/2018

Alice was amazing to work with when designing our cake. The cake turned out beautiful and tasted AMAZING!!!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Chad · Married on 10/08/2017

Alice is a true professional in every sense of the word. The cake for our wedding was absolutely astounding!!! The look was eactly as we wanted and identical to the picture we sent to her. It was way better than we even ever imagined. We already knew how good Alice was and we were still impressed and amazed. Everyone loved the taste and made comments all night about how it looked and tasted! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for taking care of us and our wedding! There are not enough words to describe how Alice helped our magical day become reality.... It was simply Beautitul...

Sent on 10/15/2017
    CakeAlicious 9
    CakeAlicious 10

Katie · Married on 09/03/2017

Alice makes the rare wedding cake that looks too good to eat and yet still tastes phenomenal. She gave me exactly what I asked for, and although the cake I asked her to bake was relatively simple, she never made me feel like I wasn't worth her time. In fact, she often seemed just as excited about my wedding as I was! Thank you Alice for being a joy to work with and for turning out such a perfect finished product. I can't wait till our first anniversary to eat some more!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Robert · Married on 08/26/2017

Alice, has own her business for over 27 years and was a winner on the TV series Cake Wars a few years ago. She was totally professional,with outstanding knowledge of her product. She listened intently to our ideas of what we wanted and help design the perfect wedding cake for us.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Stacy · Married on 05/30/2017

Our family has used CakeAlicious for years! Alice never disappoints and her cakes are not only beautiful, but her flavors are outstanding! Our favorites are the KeyLime and Pink Champagne!!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kelly · Married on 03/31/2017

We had such a great experience working with the folks at CakeAlicious as we utilized them for both my bridal shower and wedding reception. The cupcakes and wedding cake were both so beautiful and tasty! Great people too!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Andrea · Married on 12/31/2016

Alice Cooke was a pleasure to meet with and brought our vision for our cake design to life! When I showed her a picture of my wedding dress, she immediately fell in love with the hand stitched ruffled lace and was inspired to create that ruffle in the icing of my cake! My husband and I chose the tuxedo flavor after sampling the tuxedo cupcake and immediately fell in love with Alice's cake. At our reception, all our guests noticed that our cake matched my dress. Not one piece of cake was leftover! Highly recommend CakeAlicious for Alice's artful design and amazing taste!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Christina · Married on 07/30/2016

I came across CakeAlicious at a bridal show I attended in January. I tasted a sample of the Key Lime cake and was hooked! Alice Cooke, owner and baker, is the best. She did not disappoint. The cake she designed was simple and elegant, just like I wanted! The Key Lime was moist and awesome just like I remembered. It was a hit with everyone!

Sent on 08/13/2016
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Married on 07/30/2016

I booked CakeAlicous for both my wedding cake and groom's cake. Both cakes blew away my expectations both with their presentation and taste! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Lynn · Married on 06/04/2016

Plan to spend time looking at a multitude of wedding cake designs. The photo albums are incredible but definitely get started by reviewing their website gallery! There are so many designs and styles to help you get started. Alice helped me select the perfect base for our wedding cake and she created the most magnificent, delicious cake for us. Her "wedding cake" flavor is like no other cake flavor...the cake was moist, delicious and light. We can't wait until our 1st anniversary so we can taste the topper we saved in the freezer :)

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alice made a beautiful and delicious cake for my daughter's wedding. She is a true artist, and passionate about cakes. My daughter and I went to a wedding show, and met her there, where she offered different flavor samples of her cakes. We loved the key lime curd filling, but went with the cookies and cream cake. It was a truly special cake.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2015

Yum!! Cakealicious made an amazing cake for our wedding. Alice truly understood the feel of our wedding and did a great job making a cake match this. She was very responsive and easy to work with. The cake was delicious (I even had some for breakfast the next morning!). I can't wait to stop in for a cupcake next time we are in Williamsburg. I absolutely recommend Cakealicious for your wedding cake.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Katie · Married on 06/27/2015

We got married a little over a year ago and actually just had our top tier for our anniversary! It tasted exactly as wonderful as it did on the day of our wedding. We worked with Randy to design the cake and he gave wonderful suggestions. I showed him pictures of what I liked and he was so accommodating. I asked to use my parents wedding cake topper and he made suggestions for how to make that work.
    Alice did an amazing job realizing our design and it looked beautiful on the day of. Plus, the cake was absolutely delicious. Very moist and flavorful but not overpowering. Cakealicious was great to work with!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Alice is an amazing artist and her cakes are the best I've ever had.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Patti · Married on 11/14/2014

CakeAlicious did an amazing job creating our daughter's wedding cake! Absolutely beautiful down to every last detail and tasted wonderful! They are very friendly, professional and wonderful to work with. Honored to have them share a part of our special day! Highly Recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2014

Amber · Married on 07/19/2014

Incredible! My now husband and I only had to look one place for a wedding cake. That same day we had sketched out the cake with the owner and they drew us up a contract right then and there. We ended up changing the times a little bit, and the lady called me and said not to worry, that they would rearrange their schedule to make sure our cake was there on time! When we sketched our cake out, I was worried what it would look like because in my head it didn't look great. When the big day came, I saw the cake, and it was PERFECT!!! Not to mention also DELICIOUS! Super moist and not too rich. Everything was perfect. We have the top tier in our freezer and I can't WAIT until July 19, 2015 to eat it :)

Sent on 08/25/2014

Heather · Married on 05/24/2014

My wedding cake was amazing! I loved working with Alice and how she was able to turn my dreams into reality. We got the strawberry fluff filling and it was delicious! All my guests were commenting on how good the cake was!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Bev · Married on 05/03/2014

Couldn't be happier ... the cake was gorgeous and delicious!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Kathryn · Married on 04/12/2014

We made arrangements for the cake via e-mail. We knew the cake would be beautiful from the online photos we had seen. We did not know, however, that the cake would be so moist tender and delicious! We ordered a cake twice the size we needed, but there were only 5 slices left. We are so pleased and definitely would recommend the Williamsburg Cakealicious to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 04/17/2014

Jane · Married on 03/29/2014

Our cake was beautiful and delicious and all of our guess loved it! I highly recommend Alice Cooke of CakeAlicious!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Mary · Married on 01/04/2014

The time and attention we were given in our planning session was perfect.
    The cake was both beautiful and delicious. The frosting and design were traditional. The cake was a wonderful red velvet with a cheesecake mousse filling-amazing!
    Guests called it the "best cake they'd ever eaten" !

Sent on 02/04/2014