Cake You Happy Reviews

39 | Reno, NV

39 Reviews for Cake You Happy

Second of two wedding cakes and cupcakes. Both cake orders so very different and yet so beautiful, and scrumptious ! Very professional and reliable. Priced cakes and cupcakes at several different vendors and found her to be very affordable without sacrificing any quality.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Cheryl is absolutely amazing. I have used her for multiple kids birthdays so I knew to go straight to her for our wedding. She was so attentive to our needs and very reasonably priced. During our tasting she was very helpful in coming up with ideas as it was just too hard and too tastey for us to pick only one combination. She delivered to our venue and had everything set up for us before guests arrived. The cake exceeded our expectations. It was absolutely perfect and by far the most delicious cake we have ever had. My husband has tried to get me to recreate it many of times to no avail. We highly recommend Cake You Happy, LLC for your event.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Janelle · Married on 06/18/2016

I feel like we found such a hidden gem with Cake You Happy! We wanted a beautiful cake that tasted amazing without breaking the bank, and that's exactly what we got. Everyone loved the flavor and the cake looked exactly as I had described to her. She delivered it to our venue for a very reasonable travel fee and we couldn't be happier with her service.

Sent on 07/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

Cheryl (Cake You Happy) did a beautiful job on our cake! It was hand painted and matched our colors perfectly! The cake itself was amazing! It was moist and the cake and fillings were perfect together! She also made a filling I had requested without problem! I will be contacting her soon for our anniversary cake.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/04/2016

I always imagined having a cake at my wedding, but while planning it I found that cakes can be extremely pricey, plus cake cutting fees at venues, and I didn't care for alternatives (like donuts or cookies). I came across Cheryl at Cake You Happy and couldn't be more thrilled with the result! She is wonderful to work with, makes delicious and beautiful cakes, and is reasonably priced. It sounds sappy, but she made one of my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Monika & · Married on 03/19/2016

Cake You Happy are so easy to work with! Their knowledge and vast experience with wedding cakes was evident at the cake tasting. They were able to come up with a perfect custom design, estimate what size of the cake was needed to accommodate our party, in addition we ordered pop-cakes, which were not only delicious but also a fun part favour. The cake was delivered on time, with hardly any additional cost. Our guests complemented the look of the cake and loved the flavor. We would definitely invite Cake You Happy to enrich our events in the future and recommend them to our friends.

Sent on 03/29/2017

Her options are almost endless! Our cake tasting appt with Cheryl was unexpectedly superb! She had delicious and moist flavors available last minute since we couldn't make up our minds but that didn't stop her from being professional and coming through in the clutch! We are so excited to receive our cake, she seemed to know exactly what we wanted and came at an amazingly fair price!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jamie · Married on 07/18/2015

I was very happy with my wedding cake from Cheryl. It was beautiful, but even more importantly, it was delicious! The cake was beautiful and exactly what I asked for. Cheryl was great to work with from start to finish. She was able to accommodate all of my requests and the final product was amazing. I went with the $200 3-tier cake special that she had and I was very pleased with the outcome. It was a great value and I would highly recommend her to a friend.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Jessica · Married on 06/02/2018

The cake was great just the way her sample picture came out.. the taste testing was the best part.. Cheryl did an amazing job

Sent on 06/14/2018

sandra & stephanie · Married on 04/09/2016

Cheryl was easy to work with. Listened to what we wanted. we were out of area so she worked out our taste testing on a day that worked for travel for us. Had so many choices to choose from. Taste testing was very helpful. Cake was delivered to venue on time and looked amazing.! tasted as good as it looked.

Sent on 05/28/2016
  • Melody

Melody · Married on 09/20/2019

Great cake at an affordable price

Cheryl is the sweetest lady, and bakes truly for the joy of it! She did two tastings for us and we hired her to make a small cake and 200 cupcakes for our wedding. She allowed me to change the frosting colors a few weeks out when k realized I wanted different colors! She delivered and set up the displays beautifully. The cupcakes were all packaged nicely, and any we didn't eat got to come home with us!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

We bought this for my son and daughter in law. The wedding cake was beautiful! Everyone thought it was amazing and the salted caramel was a total hit

Sent on 09/19/2018

bethany · Married on 05/20/2016

4.2

The cake was delicious and beautiful. We are excited to eat our top tier at our first anniversary because the cake was so delicious at the wedding. Cheryl was very easy to work with and I have already recommended her to my friend who is getting married in December.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

2.6
      1.0
      3.0

My wedding cake wasn't done the way I asked. I asked for her not to use fondant to use buttercream icing and royal icing. Other then that everything else was done the way we asked.

Sent on 04/03/2017