Cake You Happy, LLC Reviews

34 Reviews for Cake You Happy, LLC

34 Cake You Happy, LLC Reviews

Ronda Olk · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful and scrumptious

The cake was moist and delicious! Many of the guests at our wedding reception asked for the name of the baker that made the cake as they liked it so much! Professional and on time, we loved it!

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

Cheryl baked our cake for our wedding a couple of weeks ago and it was absolutely delicious! The price was very affordable as well, and the tasting was really fun! We got a three tier cake, half vanilla cake and half chocolate cake with a salted caramel filling throughout. I would definitely recommend Cake You Happy for your wedding cake :)

Kimberlee · Married on 08/25/2018

My cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing. Delivered on time.

• alexandra

alexandra · Married on 07/28/2018

Our cake was fantastic. Everything about it was just what I wanted. We had a non-traditiol wedding mountain wedding so our geode cake with blue and white crystals fit perfect! We brought our own cake topper and added it once the cake arrived. But Cheryl would have done the topper too if we wanted. We did two layers of lemon cake with rasberry filling and one of lemon and marshmallow. It was perfect for summer!!

Cake You Happy, LLC 1
    Cake You Happy, LLC 2

Julie · Married on 06/16/2018

Cheryl was so amazing to work with. All of the cakes we tasted were absolutely delicious! It was hard to choose! The edible succulents she added to our cake made it so beautiful! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful cake! It was better than I had imagined it to be! All of our guests were raving about how good the cake was! I highly recommend Cake You Happy to make your wedding cake, or a cake for any special event!!

Cake You Happy, LLC 3
    Cake You Happy, LLC 4

Cheryll · Married on 06/08/2018

We were really happy with Cake You Happy. Cheryl answered my initial call promptly and was super friendly to work with. Other cake vendors were hard to track down and had higher prices. With them it was like interacting with a big business. With Cheryl it was interacting with a real person who cared. The cake turned out great and was delivered on time with no hassle. Thank you very much for helping to make my daughter's wedding so special, Cheryl!

casey · Married on 05/17/2018

Cake was so beautiful and tasted even better. We never did a tasting but this cake blew our socks off. We went with Cookie dough and butter cream.

Cake You Happy, LLC 5

Mandie · Married on 12/02/2017

The cake was so beautiful!! With only 4 days notice you pulled off a miracle. We got so many compliments and the cake tasted great. Thank you for all you did in such a small time frame. I will definitely be coming back!!
    -Mandie

Cake You Happy, LLC 6

kaitlynn · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I had a great experience with Cake You Happy! I gave her my own decorations to put on the cake, not really know how it would turn out, and thankfully it turned out better than I imagined! So delicious too!

Maria · Married on 09/09/2017

I ordered a Sweet 16 cake at the very last minute and Cheryl came through! It was a beautiful cake and my daughter was so excited and said it was the prettiest cake she ever had. I would recommend Cake You Happy to everyone
    Thank you Cheryl for making it such a special day

• kjh2kjh

Kelsey · Married on 06/10/2017

Cheryl was fantastic! I wanted a small cake and then cake pops to go with it because I had another dessert in mind and she delivered amazingly. Her cake and cake pops were beyond delicious. She was very easy to work with and her prices are amazing as well. She made the cake that we wanted exactly.

Elsie · Married on 12/16/2016

Cheryl was so amazing! I called her two weeks before my wedding and she was able to create 2 BEAUTIFUL cakes for my special day! And she delivered them too! She has such beautiful designs and the cakes were delicious! I definitely recommend her!

Donna · Married on 12/10/2016

Cake u Happy was a joy to work with. Plenty of fresh samples and choices of combinations of which to have ones cake made and designed. Prices were the best we had found. Communication was quick and thorough. Cake was delivered and set up on time. The cake was delicious as witnessed by total consumption. We received everything we wanted in a timely manner. Very professional and friendly provider to deal with. Would do business here again without any worries! Great job Cake U Happy!

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

I would definitely recommend them for any event! They are wonderful I am glad we found them!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Our two tier wedding cake was not only delicious, but beautiful. Thanks to Cheryl, our mocha crunch Bavarian cream and chocolate banana cream cake was a huge hit. We had amazing service from the start to finish. Our cake was delivered on time and problem free. It was moist and fluffy, we didn't have any cake left over! Cake You Happy is our new go to cake place! Thank you Cake You Happy!

marcy · Married on 09/30/2016

Don't think twice about it; BOOK IT. Usually if it sounds too good to be true...it is however in this case it was BETTER than it sounds. Rave reviews from EVERYONE at the wedding (even cake haters lol) Highly recommend Cake You Happy

Alexa · Married on 09/23/2016

Cheryl's cake was beautiful and tasted great. I would recommend her to anyone

alecia · Married on 08/06/2016

Cake you happy definitely helped make our day so special! She made us the most beautiful cake, exactly what I asked for at an amazing price. Thank you for our perfect cake for our day!

rachel · Married on 07/17/2016

Loved our cake pops! No issues at all

Kacey · Married on 07/16/2016

Our cake was beautiful!! Thank you for the amazing job!!!

Second of two wedding cakes and cupcakes. Both cake orders so very different and yet so beautiful, and scrumptious ! Very professional and reliable. Priced cakes and cupcakes at several different vendors and found her to be very affordable without sacrificing any quality.

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

Cheryl is absolutely amazing. I have used her for multiple kids birthdays so I knew to go straight to her for our wedding. She was so attentive to our needs and very reasonably priced. During our tasting she was very helpful in coming up with ideas as it was just too hard and too tastey for us to pick only one combination. She delivered to our venue and had everything set up for us before guests arrived. The cake exceeded our expectations. It was absolutely perfect and by far the most delicious cake we have ever had. My husband has tried to get me to recreate it many of times to no avail. We highly recommend Cake You Happy, LLC for your event.

Janelle · Married on 06/18/2016

I feel like we found such a hidden gem with Cake You Happy! We wanted a beautiful cake that tasted amazing without breaking the bank, and that's exactly what we got. Everyone loved the flavor and the cake looked exactly as I had described to her. She delivered it to our venue for a very reasonable travel fee and we couldn't be happier with her service.

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2016

Cheryl (Cake You Happy) did a beautiful job on our cake! It was hand painted and matched our colors perfectly! The cake itself was amazing! It was moist and the cake and fillings were perfect together! She also made a filling I had requested without problem! I will be contacting her soon for our anniversary cake.