25 Reviews for Cake You Happy, LLC

Cake Pops (1)
Tastings (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)
25 Cake You Happy, LLC Reviews

The cake was so beautiful!! With only 4 days notice you pulled off a miracle. We got so many compliments and the cake tasted great. Thank you for all you did in such a small time frame. I will definitely be coming back!!
-Mandie

Profile Picture Mandie , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I had a great experience with Cake You Happy! I gave her my own decorations to put on the cake, not really know how it would turn out, and thankfully it turned out better than I imagined! So delicious too!

Profile Picture kaitlynn, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered a Sweet 16 cake at the very last minute and Cheryl came through! It was a beautiful cake and my daughter was so excited and said it was the prettiest cake she ever had. I would recommend Cake You Happy to everyone
Thank you Cheryl for making it such a special day

Profile Picture Maria, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cheryl was fantastic! I wanted a small cake and then cake pops to go with it because I had another dessert in mind and she delivered amazingly. Her cake and cake pops were beyond delicious. She was very easy to work with and her prices are amazing as well. She made the cake that we wanted exactly.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Pops, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Cheryl was so amazing! I called her two weeks before my wedding and she was able to create 2 BEAUTIFUL cakes for my special day! And she delivered them too! She has such beautiful designs and the cakes were delicious! I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Elsie, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake u Happy was a joy to work with. Plenty of fresh samples and choices of combinations of which to have ones cake made and designed. Prices were the best we had found. Communication was quick and thorough. Cake was delivered and set up on time. The cake was delicious as witnessed by total consumption. We received everything we wanted in a timely manner. Very professional and friendly provider to deal with. Would do business here again without any worries! Great job Cake U Happy!

Profile Picture Donna, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would definitely recommend them for any event! They are wonderful I am glad we found them!

Profile Picture Megan, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our two tier wedding cake was not only delicious, but beautiful. Thanks to Cheryl, our mocha crunch Bavarian cream and chocolate banana cream cake was a huge hit. We had amazing service from the start to finish. Our cake was delivered on time and problem free. It was moist and fluffy, we didn't have any cake left over! Cake You Happy is our new go to cake place! Thank you Cake You Happy!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Don't think twice about it; BOOK IT. Usually if it sounds too good to be true...it is however in this case it was BETTER than it sounds. Rave reviews from EVERYONE at the wedding (even cake haters lol) Highly recommend Cake You Happy

Profile Picture marcy, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cheryl's cake was beautiful and tasted great. I would recommend her to anyone

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake you happy definitely helped make our day so special! She made us the most beautiful cake, exactly what I asked for at an amazing price. Thank you for our perfect cake for our day!

Profile Picture alecia, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Loved our cake pops! No issues at all

Profile Picture rachel, 7/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our cake was beautiful!! Thank you for the amazing job!!!

Profile Picture Kacey, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Second of two wedding cakes and cupcakes. Both cake orders so very different and yet so beautiful, and scrumptious ! Very professional and reliable. Priced cakes and cupcakes at several different vendors and found her to be very affordable without sacrificing any quality.

Profile Picture User6932265, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I feel like we found such a hidden gem with Cake You Happy! We wanted a beautiful cake that tasted amazing without breaking the bank, and that's exactly what we got. Everyone loved the flavor and the cake looked exactly as I had described to her. She delivered it to our venue for a very reasonable travel fee and we couldn't be happier with her service.

Profile Picture Janelle, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings

Cheryl is absolutely amazing. I have used her for multiple kids birthdays so I knew to go straight to her for our wedding. She was so attentive to our needs and very reasonably priced. During our tasting she was very helpful in coming up with ideas as it was just too hard and too tastey for us to pick only one combination. She delivered to our venue and had everything set up for us before guests arrived. The cake exceeded our expectations. It was absolutely perfect and by far the most delicious cake we have ever had. My husband has tried to get me to recreate it many of times to no avail. We highly recommend Cake You Happy, LLC for your event.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cheryl (Cake You Happy) did a beautiful job on our cake! It was hand painted and matched our colors perfectly! The cake itself was amazing! It was moist and the cake and fillings were perfect together! She also made a filling I had requested without problem! I will be contacting her soon for our anniversary cake.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I always imagined having a cake at my wedding, but while planning it I found that cakes can be extremely pricey, plus cake cutting fees at venues, and I didn't care for alternatives (like donuts or cookies). I came across Cheryl at Cake You Happy and couldn't be more thrilled with the result! She is wonderful to work with, makes delicious and beautiful cakes, and is reasonably priced. It sounds sappy, but she made one of my wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Tastings, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

Cake You Happy are so easy to work with! Their knowledge and vast experience with wedding cakes was evident at the cake tasting. They were able to come up with a perfect custom design, estimate what size of the cake was needed to accommodate our party, in addition we ordered pop-cakes, which were not only delicious but also a fun part favour. The cake was delivered on time, with hardly any additional cost. Our guests complemented the look of the cake and loved the flavor. We would definitely invite Cake You Happy to enrich our events in the future and recommend them to our friends.

Profile Picture Monika & , 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Her options are almost endless! Our cake tasting appt with Cheryl was unexpectedly superb! She had delicious and moist flavors available last minute since we couldn't make up our minds but that didn't stop her from being professional and coming through in the clutch! We are so excited to receive our cake, she seemed to know exactly what we wanted and came at an amazingly fair price!

Profile Picture User4650928, 2+ years ago, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I was very happy with my wedding cake from Cheryl. It was beautiful, but even more importantly, it was delicious! The cake was beautiful and exactly what I asked for. Cheryl was great to work with from start to finish. She was able to accommodate all of my requests and the final product was amazing. I went with the $200 3-tier cake special that she had and I was very pleased with the outcome. It was a great value and I would highly recommend her to a friend.

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cheryl was easy to work with. Listened to what we wanted. we were out of area so she worked out our taste testing on a day that worked for travel for us. Had so many choices to choose from. Taste testing was very helpful. Cake was delivered to venue on time and looked amazing.! tasted as good as it looked.

Profile Picture sandra & stephanie, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings
4.2

The cake was delicious and beautiful. We are excited to eat our top tier at our first anniversary because the cake was so delicious at the wedding. Cheryl was very easy to work with and I have already recommended her to my friend who is getting married in December.

Profile Picture bethany, 5/20/16, 1 Review
2.6

My wedding cake wasn't done the way I asked. I asked for her not to use fondant to use buttercream icing and royal icing. Other then that everything else was done the way we asked.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/10/16, 1 Review