Cake Lush Reviews

6 | Miami, FL

6 Reviews for Cake Lush

Minnie · event on: 07/12/2015

I would totally recommend Cake Lush for any event or affair you have planned. Her designs are creative, and life like. It's almost a shame to cut into such a beautiful cake, but when you do, the inside is just as awesome as the outside. <3

Sent on 09/17/2015

Michelle · event on: 06/28/2015

Cake Lush provides quality products paired with excellent service. Not only are her cakes moist and packed with flavor, they are gorgeous! Jessica provides superior customer service and demonstrates her professionalism throughout the entire order process. She listens to your needs, responds with suggestions and follows through with a product that shows the detail and time put forth. Although her prices are affordable and comparable to industry standards, her presentation and delivery surpass all my expectations. I have recommended her in the past and I will continue to do so.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Maria · Married on 05/01/2015

Let's me start off by saying that I am very picky and detailed when it comes to my cakes for whatever occasion. Jessica is very kind and patient and listens and follows every detail and brings my imagination to life. Not to mention her cakes taste amazing. Whether it's a birthday party or a special occasion Cake Lush never disappoints. I love the fact that she gives you different options and ideas and incorporates them with your own to synch the perfect delicacies. Her pricing is reasonable in comparison to those big names,she's an independent business owner who is reliable, creative and just a pleasant soul to work with. Thank you Cake Lush, my parties wouldn't be the same without you

Maria · Married on 01/24/2015

If you want your cake to have a unique look and one of a kind design then I recommend Cake Lush. The taste was more than simply amazing, it was pure perfection. Cake Lush really went above and beyond to give us exactly what we were looking for and more for our wedding cake. The cake was like a piece of art and everyone complimented us for it. Cake Lush captured our vision with intricate details that blew us away. Everyone that tasted the cake couldn't get enough of it even those that didn't favor sweets. Our cake had a perfect balance of decadence and sweetness which we all all enjoyed. We absolutely loved our cake and you will too if you go to Cake Lush.
    Thank you Cake Lush from the Aragon Family.

Aisha · Married on 11/15/2014

CakeLush has delicious cakes with beautiful over the top designs! I will continue to use cakelush for all of my future events!

• I

IRIS · Married on 06/15/2013

This vendor was very responsible and sensitive to my needs. They helped me with ideas since I was undecisive on what exactly I wanted. The cake was for my daughter, she graduated from nursing. It was a hit everyone was in love with the cake they were amazed at how well designed and the details were to die for (beautiful !!) We could not be more pleased. I have recommended this vendor to all my friends and family.

We have already used this vendor for several events since my daughters graduation and will continue for any and all our future parties !!

Sent on 09/25/2015