Cake Fetish Reviews

Cake Fetish 1
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2019

Delicious!

We ordered a cake for 90 people...we only had 60 come through. The cake was so delicious that we only had 2 slices left. It was the talk of the wedding. Thank you so much for giving us such a beautiful looking and delicious tasting cake

Sent on 04/17/2019

Sarah · Married on 01/19/2019

Unreal--just so delicious

We are long-time Cake Fetish fans, so the decision was easy, and they didn't let us down (not that we had any reason to believe that they would)! CF made a 2-tier banana cake with honey buttercream and Bavarian Cream filling for us. Not only was it beautiful, the taste was unbelievably good! We (as well as our guests) were absolutely thrilled with the result.

Sent on 05/08/2019
    Cake Fetish 2

Dayna · Married on 09/08/2018

We came upon Cake Fetish after doing three other cake tastings and not being entirely sure about any of them, we learned about Cake Fetish at the Diamond Dash Bridal Show and fell in love. When you can make a tiny cupcake moist and delicious when most places dry them out, you know you’ve found a place that knows what they’re doing. Our cake tasting went flawlessly and they were willing to do everything we wanted, even handle putting flowers on the cake, which its surprisingly hard to find a cake place that will touch flowers as weird as that sounds. They gave us great tips about how to pair flavors and how to incorporate our colors. Cake fetish even changed a small detail for us last minute. Our cake came out better than we had hoped. It was absolutely gorgeous and tasted phenomenal! They even provided a small sign to say what flavors the cake was and the frosting for our guests. So glad we went with Cake Fetish. Highly highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/18/2018
  • Sami

Sami · Married on 03/09/2018

Cake Fetish was wonderful! The cake was amazing and even my brother called to say how good it tasted! They made the process super easy and I planned everything from out of state. I've never had cake so good!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

My husband and I used Cake Fetish for our wedding cake and was over the moon with their service and food! We had originally not wanted a cake, as we assumed it was out of our price range. We scheduled a tasting, for fun, and learned we could not only afford a cake, but it was SO delicious and the decorating was beautiful (and included in the price)! Our guests loves the cake, and we did as well. The tasting was so much fun! They even called about a week out to verify everything (delivery location, cake choices, decorations, etc).

Sent on 06/26/2017

lora · Married on 06/04/2016

My wedding cupcakes were so perfect, beautiful and sooooo good. Thank you Kendall for helping me achieve the best day ever !

Sent on 06/24/2016
  • F

Felicia · Married on 11/07/2015

Our cake from Cake Fetish was beautiful. We did a cupcake cake and it was a hit. Everyone loved it. They followed my decorating requests so that the colors matched our wedding. They were easy to work with. They also delivered and set up everything on time despite having a small delivery window due to reception vendor's schedule. I recommend them to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Martina · Married on 10/03/2015

Cake Fetish did a fantastic job on our wedding cake and cupcakes. They met with my fiancé and I several times to finalize our choices. They did a fantastic job of setting up our entire cake table. We had so many guest compliments about the cake and cupcakes! They all tasted fantastic!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Patricia · Married on 08/01/2015

Amazing service and consultation!! The cakes were so delicious and beautiful I could not have asked for more wonderful cakes for my wedding (main cake and groom's cake)!!

Sent on 09/07/2015
  • Elya

Elya · Married on 12/16/2016

This is a very reasonably priced vendor who makes wonderfully tasting cakes! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/25/2016