120 Reviews for Cake Envy

Organic (2)
Cake Pops (1)
Fruit (1)
120 Cake Envy Reviews

Natalie is so creative and jumped at the challenge of creating a unique and beautiful cake for our gorgeous wedding!
thanks for all the hard work.
Ivanna and Aaron Mutch

Profile Picture ivanna, 10/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We can’t say enough about how wonderful our experience was with Cake Envy!!! Natalie was friendly and a joy to work with during the planning and creative process! Then she delivered on time and decorated the cake with our flowers! It’s hard to even describe how delicious the limoncello and strawberry cream cake tasted!! Even days later, the best cake we’d ever tasted!! Will only call on Natalie when we need a special cake!!!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She listened to my husband and I's ideas, led us towards which ideas work well and what can be improved, and we eventually landed on a cake design that I was very excited about. The wedding day didn't disappoint either! The cake was even more beautiful than I had imagined and was made exactly to the specifications we had outlined.

Profile Picture Christy, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie did an amazing job with my wedding cake! My husband and I went into it with no idea what we wanted and she patiently worked with us to design the most beautiful cake! We were very daring with our flavors and ended up doing a coconut and lemon zest cake with a raspberry filling. It was so delicious and we are still receiving complements from our guests on how amazing the cake was! I highly recommend booking with her!

Profile Picture Gina, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot say enough good things about Cake Envy and Natalie! We loved working with Cake Envy, first - the cake was AMAZING (one of the best cakes I have ever tasted), it was beautiful, and the business and professional side of things Natalie was great to work with. We had Natalie make our a bride's cake and a groom's cake, they were both delicious, our venue packed some with us for the hotel so we were able to really enjoy our cakes, they were sweet, rich, and had plenty of frosting. The cake was beautiful and just want we wanted, it was simple but beautiful and matched our theme/venue well. Professionally, Natalie was amazing to work with, she was timely with appointments and everything arrived the day of on time! I am so glad we chose to go with Cake Envy and would recommend her cakes to friends, family, and all brides!

Profile Picture Grace, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Most of all wedding cakes look amazing. But Cake Envy knows how to make the cake look AND taste good! Very rich, not dry nor too moist. Just right! We loved our wedding and grooms cake. The red velvet was my all time favorite. Natalie is very welcoming, and easy to work with! Stop looking and go with Cake Envy.

Profile Picture Reid, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Cake Envy for my bridal shower and wedding and the cakes were not only beautiful they tasted amazing! Cake is my absolute favorite dessert and I was really picky about what I wanted but Natalie was amazing. We totally recommend her!

Profile Picture Mary, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie did a wonderful job creating our wedding cake!! It was beautiful and everyone told us how much they enjoyed it. We did a split piece with pink champagne and coconut rum. In the center was a cheesecake filling and fresh raspberries. It was so good! She also makes you a top layer cake for your one year anniversary with the package we got! The tasting gives you a great idea of flavors and how to choose the type you want. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie was an absolute joy to work with! She really helped us build a unique cake (as we did not have a specific vision going into our tasting). She was helpful with any questions along the way. Her cake was the best cake I've had. We had pink champagne and lemon zest (which I always said I'd never have a lemon wedding cake, but then I tried hers!) with cheesecake filling. I literally dream about that filling! Absolutely beautiful work!

Profile Picture Brittany, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

Natalie was a pleasure to work with! The cake was absolultely delicious! People are still raving about how good our wedding cake was; 5 weeks later!!! Thank you Natalie! Strawberry champagne is my favorite flavor!

Profile Picture India, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We can not say enough good things about Cake Envy. Natalie was seriously awesome to work with. When we sat down with her for our tasting we were able to sample a handful of different cake flavors, icings, and a variety of fillings, which allowed us to really customize our cake flavor to mix and match until we found the combination we absolutely loved. She answered all of our questions, and gave us great advice for our cake. We could tell she was really experienced and knowledgeable right away. What is also really awesome is that she offers to make an anniversary cake on your one year anniversary so you don't have to freeze it. Natalie was great with communication and responding to questions throughout the process and was able to work with us on adding sugar flowers to our cake after deciding we did not want to have real flowers . In leading up to the wedding she gave us great confidence that our cake would be amazing and come out perfect. On our wedding day the cake was absolutely amazing and came out exactly how we described and wanted. We could not have been happier with our cake. The cake tasted amazing, it was super moist and all the flavors paired well together. It was seriously the best cake I ever had in my life. We are already counting down the days til we can get our anniversary cake from her so we can have it again. We highly recommend Cake Envy for anyone who is looking for a cake baker.

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie is seriously amazing! She made our cake for our vow renewal ceremony over the past weekend and it was impeccable. She even made it diary free for us but you couldn't even tell, none of the flavor was lost. Not only was the cake absolutely gorgeous, but it was delicious too. We had such an amazing day and it was made so much more amazing by Natalie's hard work! She's a pleasure to work with and the planning process was seamless, I highly recommend Cake Envy!

Profile Picture ally , 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Nut Free, Cake Toppers, Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic

WOW WOW WOW! That was the most delicious, not to mention absolutely gorgeous (and just what the bride wanted), cake I have ever tasted in my life! It was so wonderful! I kept hearing everyone say it was the best wedding cake they ever had. The bride and groom were especially pleased. A photo of the cake adorns her Facebook page today ??.

Again, I cannot express my gratitude to you for making their special day even more enjoyable by doing this cake on such short notice, and to Taryn for offering her time to deliver it. Thank you both so very much.

Blessings!
L. Barker

Profile Picture Lynette, 9/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes from Cake Envy are not only beautiful, but they are delicious, too! It was great working with Natalie. We met with her once, did a cake tasting and nailed out the design. After that, we didn't have to worry about a thing. At the reception, the cake looked beautiful and everyone couldn't stop talking about how good it was!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie is the absolute best! Ever since hearing what we were looking for at the tasting, she catered to our needs and made the flavor exactly what we wanted. Everyone came up to us at the wedding and commented it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted! She is so talented and can bring whatever inspiration you have to life. Cannot say enough wonderful things, USE HER!!!!

Profile Picture Allie , 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie did a fabulous job with our wedding cake. She helped us to create a unique cake that fit our style and taste, and it was delicious! (Which is the most important thing, obviously!) :)

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie & her cakes are amazing. It was so delicious and beautiful! All the guests were raving! The only thing i regret is not adding another layer just to take home!!

Profile Picture Truth, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Natalie came highly recommended to us by our planner, and she did not disappoint! She made our wedding cake and our groom’s cake and both were FANTASTIC! We traveled to her home for a tasting, where she was super accommodating. I have a gluten allergy so we worked with me to create the cake of my dreams that I could enjoy and that my guests loved. We also collaborated on the groom’s cake and Natalie went above and beyond to deliver exactly what my husband wanted – a Georgia Tech-themed chessboard cake, sized to perfect regulation scale and complete with woodgrain and edible chess pieces. Both cakes that Natalie created for us were beautiful and delicious and we are so happy with our choice to work with her!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I can't express how amazing our cake was!! From the tasting and design to the final product, it was spectacular. Countless guests complimented the look and taste.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Natalie, the owner of Cake Envy, was exceptional to work with. We went to do a local tasting at her house in Cumming and she was so professional. We got to sample all the different cake types and decided to go with Pink Champagne and Vanilla almond cake with cheesecake filling. It was SO good. She makes unique flavors and really pretty cakes. She was on time and set up all the décor for the wedding and groom’s cake. She even offers you the option of buying an anniversary mini cake for your year 1 anniversary! Definitely going to order from her again for parties, etc.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Toppers, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Fresh Fruit, Local, Nut Free

Natalie's cakes are absolutely the BEST. She helped my husband and I design the cake of our dreams. The tasting was one of the most fun parts of planning our wedding! I loved the cake so much, I had my sister order another for a wedding shower we had (Shaped like a bride like the ones on pinterest) IT WAS PERFECT!!! Also, for our wedding cake when Natalie told me the total I thought it was the deposit, she has GREAT pricing. She gives a fresh "Top of the cake" at your one year. She works out of her home and therefore doesn't have all of the overhead like most cake bakers. I know my family and I will be using cake envy for every event from here on. I recommend this baker to all of my girlfriends getting married!

Profile Picture lauren, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake(s) were beautiful!!! I was so excited on how they turned out and they tasted amazing also! Everyone loved them and I would recommend cake envy to everyone

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Envy did a wonderful job with my cake!! They were willing to work with my price and timeline. Natalie was so personal she really wanted to know what I wanted.

Profile Picture Gaby, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I wish I could give more stars. I admittedly went to several bakeries in the area, as my fiance and I were very big on the cake. When I got to meet Natalie with Cake Envy, I was ready to put a deposit down on the spot (and did!). From the very first bite of the samplings at the tasting, I knew I found the perfect baker/artist. In terms of taste and flavor options, you simply won't find better. We even added a grooms cake because we just could not decide on all the amazing flavors. I already can't wait for our anniversary cake just so I can have some more. For design, all you need to do is look at Cake Envy's facebook page. Natalie can literally do ANYTHING, and her gallery really shows that off. We can't wait to order more cakes in the future to celebrate all of the special milestones that come along the way. Thank you so much, Natalie!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Natalie was amazing!!! Helped me pick out the flavors since I had no clue what I wanted for my wedding!! The tasting was such a great experience! My husband loved sitting there eating all the different flavors lol! The presentation on my big day was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted!!

Profile Picture Randi, 10/23/16, 1 Review