110 Reviews for Cake Envy

Organic (2)
Cake Pops (1)
Fruit (1)
110 Cake Envy Reviews

Natalie is so creative and jumped at the challenge of creating a unique and beautiful cake for our gorgeous wedding!
thanks for all the hard work.
Ivanna and Aaron Mutch

Profile Picture ivanna, 10/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie is seriously amazing! She made our cake for our vow renewal ceremony over the past weekend and it was impeccable. She even made it diary free for us but you couldn't even tell, none of the flavor was lost. Not only was the cake absolutely gorgeous, but it was delicious too. We had such an amazing day and it was made so much more amazing by Natalie's hard work! She's a pleasure to work with and the planning process was seamless, I highly recommend Cake Envy!

Profile Picture ally , 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Nut Free, Cake Toppers, Fresh Fruit, Local, Organic

WOW WOW WOW! That was the most delicious, not to mention absolutely gorgeous (and just what the bride wanted), cake I have ever tasted in my life! It was so wonderful! I kept hearing everyone say it was the best wedding cake they ever had. The bride and groom were especially pleased. A photo of the cake adorns her Facebook page today ??.

Again, I cannot express my gratitude to you for making their special day even more enjoyable by doing this cake on such short notice, and to Taryn for offering her time to deliver it. Thank you both so very much.

Blessings!
L. Barker

Profile Picture Lynette, 9/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cakes from Cake Envy are not only beautiful, but they are delicious, too! It was great working with Natalie. We met with her once, did a cake tasting and nailed out the design. After that, we didn't have to worry about a thing. At the reception, the cake looked beautiful and everyone couldn't stop talking about how good it was!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie is the absolute best! Ever since hearing what we were looking for at the tasting, she catered to our needs and made the flavor exactly what we wanted. Everyone came up to us at the wedding and commented it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted! She is so talented and can bring whatever inspiration you have to life. Cannot say enough wonderful things, USE HER!!!!

Profile Picture Allie , 9/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie did a fabulous job with our wedding cake. She helped us to create a unique cake that fit our style and taste, and it was delicious! (Which is the most important thing, obviously!) :)

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Natalie & her cakes are amazing. It was so delicious and beautiful! All the guests were raving! The only thing i regret is not adding another layer just to take home!!

Profile Picture Truth, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Natalie came highly recommended to us by our planner, and she did not disappoint! She made our wedding cake and our groom’s cake and both were FANTASTIC! We traveled to her home for a tasting, where she was super accommodating. I have a gluten allergy so we worked with me to create the cake of my dreams that I could enjoy and that my guests loved. We also collaborated on the groom’s cake and Natalie went above and beyond to deliver exactly what my husband wanted – a Georgia Tech-themed chessboard cake, sized to perfect regulation scale and complete with woodgrain and edible chess pieces. Both cakes that Natalie created for us were beautiful and delicious and we are so happy with our choice to work with her!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I can't express how amazing our cake was!! From the tasting and design to the final product, it was spectacular. Countless guests complimented the look and taste.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Fresh Fruit, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Natalie, the owner of Cake Envy, was exceptional to work with. We went to do a local tasting at her house in Cumming and she was so professional. We got to sample all the different cake types and decided to go with Pink Champagne and Vanilla almond cake with cheesecake filling. It was SO good. She makes unique flavors and really pretty cakes. She was on time and set up all the décor for the wedding and groom’s cake. She even offers you the option of buying an anniversary mini cake for your year 1 anniversary! Definitely going to order from her again for parties, etc.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Toppers, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Fresh Fruit, Local, Nut Free

Natalie's cakes are absolutely the BEST. She helped my husband and I design the cake of our dreams. The tasting was one of the most fun parts of planning our wedding! I loved the cake so much, I had my sister order another for a wedding shower we had (Shaped like a bride like the ones on pinterest) IT WAS PERFECT!!! Also, for our wedding cake when Natalie told me the total I thought it was the deposit, she has GREAT pricing. She gives a fresh "Top of the cake" at your one year. She works out of her home and therefore doesn't have all of the overhead like most cake bakers. I know my family and I will be using cake envy for every event from here on. I recommend this baker to all of my girlfriends getting married!

Profile Picture lauren, 4/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake(s) were beautiful!!! I was so excited on how they turned out and they tasted amazing also! Everyone loved them and I would recommend cake envy to everyone

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Envy did a wonderful job with my cake!! They were willing to work with my price and timeline. Natalie was so personal she really wanted to know what I wanted.

Profile Picture Gaby, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I wish I could give more stars. I admittedly went to several bakeries in the area, as my fiance and I were very big on the cake. When I got to meet Natalie with Cake Envy, I was ready to put a deposit down on the spot (and did!). From the very first bite of the samplings at the tasting, I knew I found the perfect baker/artist. In terms of taste and flavor options, you simply won't find better. We even added a grooms cake because we just could not decide on all the amazing flavors. I already can't wait for our anniversary cake just so I can have some more. For design, all you need to do is look at Cake Envy's facebook page. Natalie can literally do ANYTHING, and her gallery really shows that off. We can't wait to order more cakes in the future to celebrate all of the special milestones that come along the way. Thank you so much, Natalie!!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Natalie was amazing!!! Helped me pick out the flavors since I had no clue what I wanted for my wedding!! The tasting was such a great experience! My husband loved sitting there eating all the different flavors lol! The presentation on my big day was gorgeous and exactly what I wanted!!

Profile Picture Randi, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We used Natalie at Cake Envy for our 3 tier wedding cake and she was absolutely amazing!!! The lemon cake with strawberry buttercream filling was to die for, and it was so pretty! She welcomed us into her home for the cake tasting and sketched out our cake which was so fun to do and I recommend it if you have the chance. Very professional. We can't wait for our 1 yr anniversary tier!

Profile Picture Beth, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

If you would like the most delicious and beautifully decorated cake just contact Natalie at Cake Envy. We just spoke on the phone 2 times and designed the perfect cake for our daughters wedding. Her website provides excellent inspiration and if you are undecided on flavors go with vanilla almond with pink champagne. It is not only delicious, it is also pretty. The brides uncle could not get enough of it and even took a slice home to Massachusetts with him! 5 stars!!!

Profile Picture User7310548, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I am so happy I found Natalie! She is an amazing baker! Our cake was perfect! You have to get her banana pudding! It's to die fore, and the chocolate coverd straberries!! She was always available and easy to talk to. Prices are very reasonable! Go with Cake Envy, you will not be disappointed! Thanks for everything Nat! Hopefully the next time ill need a cake it will be for a baby shower:)

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

If you're a bride looking for a cake that is delicious, amazing, well-priced, and exquisitely designed, look no further than Cake Envy. Natalie is so great! She did my cake for my bridal shower, our main wedding cake, as well as the grooms cake. We got so many compliments on the cake. I heard non stop raves about how good they all were. One of the main highlights from my shower was my cake. It was a breakfast at tiffanys theme and she did a tiffanys box and Tiffany themed cupcakes. The wedding cake was so stunning, so beautiful, and seriously one of the best tasting cakes I have ever had. Natalie not only does wedding cakes she does birthday cakes, baby shower cakes, etc... I can promise you we will be using Cake Envy for all of our future cake/cupcake needs. Thank you Natalie!! Thank you for being a part of my special day. Thank you for being a great piece of my wedding.

Profile Picture Alena , 9/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie is absolutely amazing. Not only did she make us a beautiful custom themed wedding cake (with books made of cake as the base!) but she also created a beautiful replica of my parents wedding cake to celebrate their 40th anniversary. Once she found out the groom wasn't a "cake-lover", she was super helpful in suggesting both her delicious banana pudding cups and her pink champagne cupcakes. She made the tasting and selection process so non-stressful and enjoyable and was without a doubt the most accommodating vendor throughout our wedding process. She has so many options to choose from and helped talk us through what would pair well together. Her combination of talent, personality, and presentation is unmatched. We received numerous compliments on presentation and taste of her products. Everyone was fighting over the left-overs! We can't wait to use Cake Envy for all of our future needs and highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Joe, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie is the best of the best when it comes to cakes and desserts. Her creations are absolutely unbeatable both in looks and taste. She is an unparalleled talent who was a pleasure to meet and work with, and is everything you want out of a wedding vendor. Off the bat, Natalie was extremely accommodating in helping us make the right selections, as we weren't sure the direction we wanted to go in. In the end, our dessert table turned out perfect, beautifully executed and delicious. A pleasure to meet and work with, Cake Envy is hands down the best!

Profile Picture User7152349, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. Everyone is still raving about how delicious the cake was. We will definitely be coming back. Thank you so much Natalie!!!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Natalie was so amazing in getting back to me and detailing everything I needed for our cake. She did a wonderful succulent/ thistle wedding cake for us (strange flowers yes) but she made it just as elegant as I had asked. Plus it tasted so great! And the only cake I eat is usually the ice cream kind! I highly recommend this company, they're kind, quick to respond, and delicious!!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Envy is amazing!!! Natalie is the most caring, most attentive, most talented, and most friendly artist you will ever meet! The cake tasted PHENOMENAL, the design and artistry were exquisite, and every aspect of working with her from the initial consultation to our event was perfect. The cake turned out even better than we envisioned. You will LOVE working with this vendor, and she will make sure you are more than satisfied. If I could give 10 stars, I would!!

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Most delicious MOIST wedding cake I've ever had! Pink champagne and vanilla almond with cheesecake mousse and fresh strawberries covered in butter cream frosting with sunflowers on the outside. Natalie is wonderful to work with-so knowledgable, friendly, and quick to respond.

Profile Picture Natalie, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews