Cake Envy Reviews

Cake Envy 5
Cake Envy 6
Cake Envy 7

Pat I · Married on 09/13/2019

Beautiful, creative and tasty!

My daughter and her fiance couldn't decide on a single cake flavor, so they chose to have 3 wedding cakes! The primary cake was embossed with hand-made flowers that were fabulous. Natalie also created a Harry Potter bachelor's cake complete with a library of wizardry books and topped with Harry, Hermione and Ron! Natalie is truly an artist and the cakes were also delicious!

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • John

John and Claire Hogue · Married on 08/12/2019

Best Cake Ever!!!

Cake Envy. Where to begin? I had the most amazing experience with Natalie from our cake testing, delivery to the very last bite. I designed a cake and sent Natalie the drawings and she perfected every square inch of my dream cake. You always read the dreaded review "the cake was beautiful but it did not taste good" you will NOT have to worry about this with Cake Envy. The cakes are phenomenal inside and out!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Cake Envy 8
    Cake Envy 9

Erin · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend!

Natalie was so great to work with and created the most beautiful and delicious cakes. I am not a huge cake person but her cakes are AMAZING. We had so many guests tell us how much they enjoyed the cake. The tasting was so much fun and she helped us create the exact design and perfect (unique) flavor combinations. She is so talented and easy to communicate with. Thanks so much! We can't wait for our year anniversary!

Sent on 07/11/2019
  • Rebekah

Rebekah Rogers · Married on 06/01/2019

The absolute BEST cake!

HIGHLY recommend! Everyone at our wedding is STILL raving about how delicious our cake was. Ice cream is typically my desert of choice, but I would pick Natalie's cake over ice cream any day! Not only is the cake insanely good, Natalie is a dream to work with and the cake looked absolutely perfect. Could not recommend more!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Cake Envy 14
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 05/18/2019

Davis/Cantrell Wedding May 18th 2019

Natalie made both our wedding cake and groom's cake for our wedding, and they were both delicious. The wedding cake was pink champagne and almond with cheesecake filling, and the groom's cake was lemon with a berry filling. We received so many compliments on how amazing the cakes were. We can't wait for our anniversary tier, so we can eat more of her delicious cake!

Beyond how great the cakes tasted, she was a dream to work with. She was so responsive any time I had questions, and she was so professional and kind even when I kept changing my mind on how I wanted the cake to look. We did not have to worry for a second about our cakes the day of the wedding. We knew the cakes would be amazing and delivered on time and they were! We cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna Mcgoldrick · Married on 05/12/2019

Best cakes every

Natalie made my cake dreams come true! My cake was the first thing I picked out and fell in love with and Natalie delivered. Not only is her cake delicious, her red velvet is the best Red Velvet I’ve ever had, but she is very sweet and genuinely cares about her clients. She made me five cakes! Instead of having one single cake, she suggested a cake bar, that allowed me to have multiple different designs that literally catered😉 to my whimsy desires. One cake had beautiful floral filigree, another had gorgeous buttercream flowers (and I’m not talking grocery store bakery flowers... these were beautiful florals with specs of gold!). As an amateur cake baker I can thoroughly recommend that Natalie will make your vision come to life. She also provides great design ideas as well, and was totally open to some last-minute changes I requested. If you’re getting married in Georgia, you need to have cake envy do your cake!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Cake Envy 19
    Cake Envy 20

Gillian Barker · Married on 05/11/2019

Cake Envy is amazing!!

One of the best choices of my wedding was choosing Natalie’s service as our cake maker. She was personal during our tasting and has amazing artistic abilities. And our wedding cake was by far the best cake I’ve ever tasted. We had three full sized wedding cakes and they were extraordinary. My guests kept telling me that they were some of the best cake they’ve ever had for weeks after the wedding!! Definitely a hit. I couldn’t recommend Natalie and her talents more. Go with Cake Envy!! (Also I don’t have my professional photos back yet, these are just ones from my camera roll)

Cake Envy 21
    Cake Envy 22
  • Peyton

Peyton Powell · Married on 05/11/2019

We love Cake Envy!

Could not recommend Natalie with Cake Envy more! We absolutely loved our wedding cake and our guests raved about how good it was! Natalie made the process so fun and easy. The hardest part of the process was choosing just one cake :)

• McKenzie

Mckenzie Pinto · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Cake Dreams

Natalie was so amazing to work with! I tried multiple cakes before going to her and was continuously let down until I had my tasting with her! I was so excited about finally not only someone who could make a beautiful cake, but the most delicious cake I’ve ever had in my life! The cheesecake filling is TO DIE FOR! Everyone loved it and asked me where it was from after the wedding! I could not recommend Cake Envy more!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Cake Envy 23
    Cake Envy 24

Erin · Married on 04/27/2019

Your search is over!

Cake Envy didn't just make us two delicious wedding cakes for our wedding day, but she made the process fun and easy - even when we were indecisive an changed our minds a few times. We had to give very little guidance, and Natalie 100% nailed our vision and gave us delicious cake that our guests raved about. Thank you! Can't wait to eat the anniversary tier :)

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Cake Envy 25
  • Margaret

Margaret Towe · Married on 04/27/2019

Cake Envy provided a cake that looked and tasted amazing!

Natalie at Cake Envy is great to work with and provided the best wedding cake ever for my daughter's wedding! I love to bake so this was something that I was very particular about. Everyone said it was the best wedding cake they ever tasted. It not only looked amazing but tasted amazing!!.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan Fredericksen · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing, Must Have!!

Natalie's cakes are AMAZING and you need one (or a couple) at your wedding! The entire process was effortless, and Natalie was such a professional. The tasting is done in her home which made everything feel much more personal than being in a huge production bakery. At the tasting, she provides samples of ALL her cake flavors and frosting/fillings. And when I tell you her cakes are amazing, I am not joking. Everything we tasted was so good that we had a hard time choosing! She is also very knowledgeable when it comes to design and construction of the cake. We told her what we had in mind and she drew up exactly what we wanted right there at the tasting! Day-of the cake was delivered on time, looking perfect! She took time to hand place some greenery to the cake to finish off the look at the venue. Best part of Natalie's cake.... everyone LOVED it! We got so many compliments and within 20 minutes of cutting the cake, it was gone! People went back for second and thirds because it was so good. All this to say, I highly recommend Cake Envy!

Cake Envy 26

Giliana · Married on 01/05/2019

Beautiful and delicious cake

I absolutely loved my wedding cake! Beautiful and delicious. Natalie is not only the best baker out there but also very professional. Highly recommend cake envy!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Cake Envy 27
    Cake Envy 28
  • Lydia

Lydia Fletcher · Married on 12/15/2018

The Best Wedding Cake EVER

Our wedding cake was out of this world delicious - I lost count of the number of people who told me this during our reception and in the days since. Natalie is so talented and I can't believe it's possible that something so beautiful could taste SO good. Her flavor options were impossible to choose from because they were all so incredible, but we're so happy we chose Pink Champagne & Coconut Rum as the two flavors for our cake with a cheesecake mousse filling. I'm drooling a little just thinking of it... Luckily we have our first anniversary cake to look forward to! I am so grateful that Natalie was able to make our wedding cake - I don't think there's anyone else out there who can so perfectly combine delicious, flavorful cake with the beauty that comes with her designs. Thank you, Natalie!

Sent on 03/27/2019
    Cake Envy 29

Chelsea Tench · Married on 11/11/2018

The best ever!

Natalie was amazing. Her cakes are, first of all, DELICIOUS and stunning (we went with almond cake with buttercream icing). She's incredibly kind, responsive to all forms of communication, and super accommodating. I'm so excited to use Natalie for all future cake needs for my family (birthdays, showers....we're going to her for everything!). You can't go wrong with using her - and your guests will be so happy with the cake! Soooo good.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • I

ivanna · Married on 10/13/2018

Natalie is so creative and jumped at the challenge of creating a unique and beautiful cake for our gorgeous wedding!
    thanks for all the hard work.
    Ivanna and Aaron Mutch

Sent on 10/05/2015

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding cake ever

After spending too many meeting with different cake vendors, we knew right away we wanted to use Natalie at cake envy. Our experience with her was different than the others and she was so easy to get along with and made us feel so comfortable. She took the time to go through so many photos and sketch an idea of our cake. She offered suggestions, but wasn’t pushy. We ended up choosing a vanilla almond and pink champagne with butter cream icing and cheesecake filling..EVERYONE said it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. Seriously was. Plus she offers to make you a new cake on your first anniversary..who wants a nasty freezer cake?! So happy with our decision and I can’t wait for my next excuse to buy a cake.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Cake Envy 30
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious wedding cake!!

Nat with Cake Envy was wonderful!! We were super impressed by her professionalism and ability to draw up our vision for our cake during our tasting. She worked with us to come up with a perfect design. We have never had anything like her cakes, they were so flavorful and the fillings were amazing. When my husband ate the combination of flavors at the tasting, he teared up because he knew he had just eaten OUR wedding cake, it was a really special moment. We ended up going with red velvet and pink champagne cake with a raspberry mousse, oh my goodness it was delicious! Her cakes are unique and so delicious, everyone was talking about our cake after the wedding. Nat also helped me design a surprise groom cake that was a huge hit. We overestimated our guest count by A LOT, so we had a lot of cake for the number of guests (we could have spent less and done a smaller cake if we had known sooner). Nat just told us to just cut bigger slices which totally worked and made all of our guests happy too! I would 100% recommend Nat to any bride! I only have one photo of our cake so far, which is uploaded and from the back of the cake, if I get more pictures and am able to add more photos I will do it!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Brooke Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Go with Cake Envy!

Natalie was so easy to work with and her cakes are delicious! Guests from our wedding are still raving about the cupcakes. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 10/06/2018

Seamless experience and amazing cakes!

After meeting with Natalie during our first cake tasting, I knew immediately that this would be a highlight of our wedding experience. She offered us so many flavors it was so difficult to choose. Ultimately, we went with a vanilla cake with salted caramel icing and buttercream. It was delicious and beautiful. For the grooms cake, my fiancé wanted a yeti cooler. Natalie did an amazing job making this. We even had sugar “beer bottles” to go with this! I can’t even count the compliments we received. Huge thanks to Natalie for her help. She is truly so talented. I’ve even recommended her to my sister who is recently engaged.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Cake Envy 31
    Cake Envy 32
  • Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Baker EVER

Natalie is just the best. I can't say enough great things about her. She's fun to talk to, responsive and will help you dream up with the perfect cake. Her talent is out of this world. As a bride who didn't even want a cake, hiring her was the best change I could've made. I'm already counting down the days to that anniversary tier!!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

One work, AMAZING!! Amazing person, amazing baker...simply amazing!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Alison Thon · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing and delicious cake!!

Wow!! Natalie was amazing to work with. Her ideas were great and the flavors were amazing. I can’t say enough good things about her. I got so many compliments on the flavors and the look of my cake. That was all thanks to Natalie at Cake Envy! 😊🍰

Sent on 12/13/2018

Peyton · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding cake

Natalie was such a great person to work with. Our cake was BEAUTIFUL & tasted amazing. Our guest loved it! Natalie showed up to the venue and decorated it herself and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. Our grooms cake was such a hit and looked just like we designed at the tasting. I will definitely will be recommending Natalie to any future brides or for any future events!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Cake Envy 33
    Cake Envy 34

Ellie W · Married on 06/30/2018

Cake Envy is the BEST!

Natalie (owner & baker of Cake Envy) was absolutely fabulous! She made our cake tasting an amazing experience and was more than accommodating to me, my fiancé, and our families! After tasting just one bite, I knew I wanted her to make our wedding cake! On the day of our wedding, she delivered, set up, and decorated our cake! It was so nice as a bride to not have to worry about a crucial part of our wedding because I knew Natalie had taken care of everything! All our guests said the cake was amazing. I could not recommend Natalie enough!!

Sent on 10/15/2018