Cake Envy Reviews

Cake Envy 6
Cake Envy 7

Chelsea Tench · Married on 11/11/2018

The best ever!

Natalie was amazing. Her cakes are, first of all, DELICIOUS and stunning (we went with almond cake with buttercream icing). She's incredibly kind, responsive to all forms of communication, and super accommodating. I'm so excited to use Natalie for all future cake needs for my family (birthdays, showers....we're going to her for everything!). You can't go wrong with using her - and your guests will be so happy with the cake! Soooo good.

• I

ivanna · Married on 10/13/2018

Natalie is so creative and jumped at the challenge of creating a unique and beautiful cake for our gorgeous wedding!
    thanks for all the hard work.
    Ivanna and Aaron Mutch

• Erin

Erin · Married on 10/13/2018

Best wedding cake ever

After spending too many meeting with different cake vendors, we knew right away we wanted to use Natalie at cake envy. Our experience with her was different than the others and she was so easy to get along with and made us feel so comfortable. She took the time to go through so many photos and sketch an idea of our cake. She offered suggestions, but wasn’t pushy. We ended up choosing a vanilla almond and pink champagne with butter cream icing and cheesecake filling..EVERYONE said it was the best wedding cake they had ever had. Seriously was. Plus she offers to make you a new cake on your first anniversary..who wants a nasty freezer cake?! So happy with our decision and I can’t wait for my next excuse to buy a cake.

Cake Envy 8
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious wedding cake!!

Nat with Cake Envy was wonderful!! We were super impressed by her professionalism and ability to draw up our vision for our cake during our tasting. She worked with us to come up with a perfect design. We have never had anything like her cakes, they were so flavorful and the fillings were amazing. When my husband ate the combination of flavors at the tasting, he teared up because he knew he had just eaten OUR wedding cake, it was a really special moment. We ended up going with red velvet and pink champagne cake with a raspberry mousse, oh my goodness it was delicious! Her cakes are unique and so delicious, everyone was talking about our cake after the wedding. Nat also helped me design a surprise groom cake that was a huge hit. We overestimated our guest count by A LOT, so we had a lot of cake for the number of guests (we could have spent less and done a smaller cake if we had known sooner). Nat just told us to just cut bigger slices which totally worked and made all of our guests happy too! I would 100% recommend Nat to any bride! I only have one photo of our cake so far, which is uploaded and from the back of the cake, if I get more pictures and am able to add more photos I will do it!

• Ashleigh

Ashleigh · Married on 10/05/2018

Best Baker EVER

Natalie is just the best. I can't say enough great things about her. She's fun to talk to, responsive and will help you dream up with the perfect cake. Her talent is out of this world. As a bride who didn't even want a cake, hiring her was the best change I could've made. I'm already counting down the days to that anniversary tier!!

Rachel · Married on 09/22/2018

One work, AMAZING!! Amazing person, amazing baker...simply amazing!!

Alison Thon · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing and delicious cake!!

Wow!! Natalie was amazing to work with. Her ideas were great and the flavors were amazing. I can’t say enough good things about her. I got so many compliments on the flavors and the look of my cake. That was all thanks to Natalie at Cake Envy! 😊🍰

Peyton · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding cake

Natalie was such a great person to work with. Our cake was BEAUTIFUL & tasted amazing. Our guest loved it! Natalie showed up to the venue and decorated it herself and I didn’t have to worry about a single thing. Our grooms cake was such a hit and looked just like we designed at the tasting. I will definitely will be recommending Natalie to any future brides or for any future events!

Cake Envy 9
    Cake Envy 10

Ellie W · Married on 06/30/2018

Cake Envy is the BEST!

Natalie (owner & baker of Cake Envy) was absolutely fabulous! She made our cake tasting an amazing experience and was more than accommodating to me, my fiancé, and our families! After tasting just one bite, I knew I wanted her to make our wedding cake! On the day of our wedding, she delivered, set up, and decorated our cake! It was so nice as a bride to not have to worry about a crucial part of our wedding because I knew Natalie had taken care of everything! All our guests said the cake was amazing. I could not recommend Natalie enough!!

Cake Envy 11
  • Avanti

Avanti Katkam · Married on 06/22/2018

The most INCREDIBLE cakes in the world.

Natalie makes the most incredible cake ever. I can say this because I had my cake booked already but my mother insisted I go to a tasting with her. I knew for SURE I was keeping my order but went anyway. I walked away ordering A CAKE TRIO (inspired by the royal wedding) with three amazing and totally different flavors, and a plethora of cookies for our dessert table. Needless to say I cancelled my order with the other vendor (LOL). Natalie's cakes are HANDS DOWN the best you will EVER eat. This also proved the life lesson: Mother knows best.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Cake Envy's reply:

Okay.... this is hilarious! And awesome!!! Thank you so so much for this amazing review! LOVED your cake trio so much!!!! Many blessings to you both!

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2018

We can’t say enough about how wonderful our experience was with Cake Envy!!! Natalie was friendly and a joy to work with during the planning and creative process! Then she delivered on time and decorated the cake with our flowers! It’s hard to even describe how delicious the limoncello and strawberry cream cake tasted!! Even days later, the best cake we’d ever tasted!! Will only call on Natalie when we need a special cake!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Cake Envy 12
    Cake Envy 13

Cake Envy's reply:

Thank you so much Cheryl! It was such an honor to be chosen without a tasting or meeting at all. It's almost more than I can explain how amazing it is when someone just puts their trust and faith in me over the phone! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your beautiful day!

Christy · Married on 05/12/2018

Natalie was absolutely wonderful to work with! She listened to my husband and I's ideas, led us towards which ideas work well and what can be improved, and we eventually landed on a cake design that I was very excited about. The wedding day didn't disappoint either! The cake was even more beautiful than I had imagined and was made exactly to the specifications we had outlined.

Cake Envy 14

Gina · Married on 05/12/2018

Natalie did an amazing job with my wedding cake! My husband and I went into it with no idea what we wanted and she patiently worked with us to design the most beautiful cake! We were very daring with our flavors and ended up doing a coconut and lemon zest cake with a raspberry filling. It was so delicious and we are still receiving complements from our guests on how amazing the cake was! I highly recommend booking with her!

Grace · Married on 05/06/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Cake Envy and Natalie! We loved working with Cake Envy, first - the cake was AMAZING (one of the best cakes I have ever tasted), it was beautiful, and the business and professional side of things Natalie was great to work with. We had Natalie make our a bride's cake and a groom's cake, they were both delicious, our venue packed some with us for the hotel so we were able to really enjoy our cakes, they were sweet, rich, and had plenty of frosting. The cake was beautiful and just want we wanted, it was simple but beautiful and matched our theme/venue well. Professionally, Natalie was amazing to work with, she was timely with appointments and everything arrived the day of on time! I am so glad we chose to go with Cake Envy and would recommend her cakes to friends, family, and all brides!

Reid · Married on 05/06/2018

Most of all wedding cakes look amazing. But Cake Envy knows how to make the cake look AND taste good! Very rich, not dry nor too moist. Just right! We loved our wedding and grooms cake. The red velvet was my all time favorite. Natalie is very welcoming, and easy to work with! Stop looking and go with Cake Envy.

Mary · Married on 05/05/2018

We used Cake Envy for my bridal shower and wedding and the cakes were not only beautiful they tasted amazing! Cake is my absolute favorite dessert and I was really picky about what I wanted but Natalie was amazing. We totally recommend her!

Sent on 05/28/2018
    Cake Envy 15

Cake Envy's reply:

Aghhh!!!! I LOVED all your cakes! Such a fun bunch of cakes to do! That poem wedding cake is one of my favorites EVER! Many blessings to you!!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2018

Natalie did a wonderful job creating our wedding cake!! It was beautiful and everyone told us how much they enjoyed it. We did a split piece with pink champagne and coconut rum. In the center was a cheesecake filling and fresh raspberries. It was so good! She also makes you a top layer cake for your one year anniversary with the package we got! The tasting gives you a great idea of flavors and how to choose the type you want. She was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Cake Envy 16
    Cake Envy 17

Brittany · Married on 04/07/2018

Natalie was an absolute joy to work with! She really helped us build a unique cake (as we did not have a specific vision going into our tasting). She was helpful with any questions along the way. Her cake was the best cake I've had. We had pink champagne and lemon zest (which I always said I'd never have a lemon wedding cake, but then I tried hers!) with cheesecake filling. I literally dream about that filling! Absolutely beautiful work!

Cake Envy 18
    Cake Envy 19
    Cake Envy 20
  • I

India · Married on 04/07/2018

Natalie was a pleasure to work with! The cake was absolultely delicious! People are still raving about how good our wedding cake was; 5 weeks later!!! Thank you Natalie! Strawberry champagne is my favorite flavor!

Cake Envy 21

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2018

We can not say enough good things about Cake Envy. Natalie was seriously awesome to work with. When we sat down with her for our tasting we were able to sample a handful of different cake flavors, icings, and a variety of fillings, which allowed us to really customize our cake flavor to mix and match until we found the combination we absolutely loved. She answered all of our questions, and gave us great advice for our cake. We could tell she was really experienced and knowledgeable right away. What is also really awesome is that she offers to make an anniversary cake on your one year anniversary so you don't have to freeze it. Natalie was great with communication and responding to questions throughout the process and was able to work with us on adding sugar flowers to our cake after deciding we did not want to have real flowers . In leading up to the wedding she gave us great confidence that our cake would be amazing and come out perfect. On our wedding day the cake was absolutely amazing and came out exactly how we described and wanted. We could not have been happier with our cake. The cake tasted amazing, it was super moist and all the flavors paired well together. It was seriously the best cake I ever had in my life. We are already counting down the days til we can get our anniversary cake from her so we can have it again. We highly recommend Cake Envy for anyone who is looking for a cake baker.

ally · Married on 10/22/2017

Natalie is seriously amazing! She made our cake for our vow renewal ceremony over the past weekend and it was impeccable. She even made it diary free for us but you couldn't even tell, none of the flavor was lost. Not only was the cake absolutely gorgeous, but it was delicious too. We had such an amazing day and it was made so much more amazing by Natalie's hard work! She's a pleasure to work with and the planning process was seamless, I highly recommend Cake Envy!

Lynette · Married on 09/20/2017

WOW WOW WOW! That was the most delicious, not to mention absolutely gorgeous (and just what the bride wanted), cake I have ever tasted in my life! It was so wonderful! I kept hearing everyone say it was the best wedding cake they ever had. The bride and groom were especially pleased. A photo of the cake adorns her Facebook page today ??.

Again, I cannot express my gratitude to you for making their special day even more enjoyable by doing this cake on such short notice, and to Taryn for offering her time to deliver it. Thank you both so very much.

Blessings!
    L. Barker

Stephanie · Married on 09/16/2017

The cakes from Cake Envy are not only beautiful, but they are delicious, too! It was great working with Natalie. We met with her once, did a cake tasting and nailed out the design. After that, we didn't have to worry about a thing. At the reception, the cake looked beautiful and everyone couldn't stop talking about how good it was!

Allie · Married on 09/09/2017

Natalie is the absolute best! Ever since hearing what we were looking for at the tasting, she catered to our needs and made the flavor exactly what we wanted. Everyone came up to us at the wedding and commented it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted! She is so talented and can bring whatever inspiration you have to life. Cannot say enough wonderful things, USE HER!!!!

Cake Envy 22

Truth · Married on 08/05/2017

Natalie & her cakes are amazing. It was so delicious and beautiful! All the guests were raving! The only thing i regret is not adding another layer just to take home!!