Cake Designers Reviews

Cake Designers 5
Cake Designers 6
Cake Designers 7

Jillian Doyle · Married on 02/23/2019

Best Tasting Cake from the Nicest Bakers!!

Patty and her husband were amazing to work with! Not only did they help us design our dream wedding cake, they are extremely creative in the flavors they offer. Their cakes are absolutely delicious, full of flavor, and never tasted dried out! They are also extremely reasonable from a pricing perspective so I HIGHLY recommend booking them for your wedding!!

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Cake Designers 8

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Jillian for the outstanding review. Your cake was so beautiful! Thank you for choosing Cake Designers to make your Dream wedding cake.

Kayla · Married on 01/19/2019

Absolutely wonderful experience!

Patty was wonderful to work with throughout the entire planning process. She was very responsive and also very precise in all meeting and any follow up information. The cakes are delicious and our cake turned out completely gorgeous! It was beautiful. I would definitely recommend Patty with Cake Designers.

Sent on 01/22/2019

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you for the review Kayla. We are so pleased you chose Cake Designers to make your Dream Wedding Cake! It was beautiful.

Ashley · Married on 01/19/2019

Gorgeous Cake!

Patty at Cake Designers was recommended to my husband and I by our wedding planner. We were told that she has a fabulous Amaretto cake and that we should book an appointment with her to do a cake tasting. After our cake tasting, we were sold on the Amaretto cake with the pineapple filling. Patty sat with us and asked us every detail you could imagine. On our wedding day, the cake arrived on time, with not one frosted detail out of place. The cake was exactly what I envisioned and it tasted wonderful as well. I would absolutely recommend Cake Designers to any bride and groom. Wedding date 1/19/19.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Cake Designers 9

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the great review! Your input helped me, help you, custom design your beautiful wedding cake. You were a great couple to work with and we are honored you chose Cake Designers to make your wedding cake.

Mindy Delose · Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Reception at University Club of Winter Park

Patty was referred to us through our caterer and we were so happy to work with her. We were so impressed with how decorative, well supported structurally, and ornately detailed the cake design was just from an initial conversation we had and going over a few photos for ideas. It truly became the best custom wedding cake ever!! Patty can help create any type of cake design you are looking for!!! We had many compliments from how beautiful to how great it tasted, as we decided to go with the red velvet option. We highly recommend Cake Designers for your wedding cake or any special occasion!!!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Mindy for the excellent review. I'm so happy you chose Cake Designers to bring you dream wedding cake to life.

Jaclyn · Married on 01/05/2019

My special day!

It was such a pleasure working with Patty. Not only does she know her stuff but produces a piece of art that is delicious! The first thing I noticed walking into my wedding reception was my STUNNING wedding cake!!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Cake Designers 10

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Jaclyn for the wonderful review. Your cake was so beautiful with the spot light on it. It had the WOW factor! Thank you for choosing Cake Designers to create your Dream Wedding Cake.
  • Lisa

Lisa Skarlupka · Married on 12/31/2018

Fantastic quality cake

Patty exceeded our expectations of our wedding cake. The entire process from cake tasting to delivery was stress free. The quality and taste of the cake were spectacular. Our guests raved how amazing the cake tastes. We must have said " cake desingers" 60 times at our wedding!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the great review, Your elegant New Years Eve wedding with your Love of fishing was well designed into your special day. Building a dock to display your wedding cake on complemented your theme. Thank you for choosing Cake Designers to be a part of one of the most memorable days in your life.
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/16/2018

A Great (and tasty) Experience!

I am so pleased that we went with Cake Designers for our wedding cake. Patty was so easy to work with, responsive, and personable. The hardest part of the process was picking our flavors since there were so many delicious choices. I truly appreciated how Patty allowed room for customization and gave us the option to purchase our own accessories (like the cake ribbon) to bring the cost down.

On the day of our event, Patty and her husband arrived early to set up the cake. They provided detailed instruction to the staff at the venue on how to cut the cake and what pieces needed to be saved. It was an incredibly smooth and worry-free process.

As for the cake itself, it came out better than I could've imagined. She made my vision come to life, and it looked like a piece of art. The true test was seeing so many family members polish off the cake and ask for seconds. The cake was moist and flavorful - I have no complaints about the entire experience.

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Cake Designers 11

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you for the great review Melissa. Your cake design was so beautiful. I'm so happy you chose Cake Designers to make your dream wedding cake.

Talia · Married on 11/25/2018

Professional!! Amazing!! Delicious cake!!!

Patty is truly amazing and so Professional, she made the whole experience very calm and stress free. Always responded back super fast to any question I might have. The cake was delicious I got so many compliments and it looked truly beautiful. Thank you so much Cake designers for the perfect wedding cake!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Talia.
    Thank you for the wonderful review. You were such a pleasure to work with. We're so happy you chose Cake Designers to make your Dream Bling Wedding Cake.

Lisa H. · Married on 11/18/2018

Happy couple!

We gave Patti five stars since she was able to fulfill a unique request. We wanted a traditional cake with a Disney twist and she made it come true. What a sweet lady and very professional experience!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Lisa for the great review. Indeed your cake was unique but fit you theme beautifully. We are honored that you chose Cake Designers to make your dream wedding cake.

Charlene · Married on 11/17/2018

My AWESOME wedding cake

I had a vision and design and Patty executed it beautifully!!!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Charlene for the review. I really enjoyed working with you and Derrick. Your wedding cake design was Rose Gold stunning with lots of bling.

Trena Donaldson · Married on 11/02/2018

Beautiful and delicious

We could not have been happier with how our cake turned out. It was beautiful. We were also thankful that she was able to make part of the cake Gluten Free. Every layer was delicious. Patty was such a delight to work with.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Cake Designers's reply:

Trena, thank you for the review. I'm so happy we were able to accommodate your dietary needs. Your cake was so pretty! Thank you for choosing Cake Designers to be a part of one of the most important days in you life.

Jennifer · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Cake

Patty was great from the start. She was very responsive and very thorough with the process. She was able to make our cake, deliver it on time, and get it all set up. The cake itself was BEAUTIFUL! She made the cake just as I had pictured it. I have even recommended her to friends who have used her and they were happy with their cakes too. The cake was moist, flavorful, and we were overall very happy we used her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you for the great review. Your cake design was beautiful. Thank you for choosing Cake Designers. We are honored that you chose us to be apart of your special day.
  • Diana

Diana · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful and Delicious Cake

Cake Designers were amazing to work with. We felt like family because they go above and beyond to make sure what you envision comes to life with their cakes and it was delicious. We highly recommend Cake Designers and will definitely be using them again for all of our specials events.

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Cake Designers 12

Cake Designers's reply:

Diana & Julio, Thank you for the review. You were such a great couple to work with and we were honored to make your wedding cake.
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2018

Outstanding

I normally do not like cake nor strive to eat it, but Patty really changed that for me for our big day. Her cakes are absolutely delicious and gorgeous! My husband is a cake lover and he absolutely loved her special custom cake made for our big day. Guests also gave their input on the masterpiece patty provided and it was all great feedback. On top of the cake being absolutely spectacular, Patty also worked around my mishaps for forgetting items for the cake. I forgot to deliver them to her prior to our wedding day, but she was able to work around it while still make the cake look flawless and it was flawless!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Cake Designers's reply:

Rebecca, Thank you for the review. I really enjoyed working with you and helping you design your dream wedding cake. It was BLING and beautiful! We are honored that you chose Cake Designers to be a part of one of the most important days in your life.
  • Sherilyn

Sherilyn · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

Patty was absolutely amazing to work with! We got nothing but compliments all night about the cake and we took the leftovers home which were gone in just 2 days! When we met with Patty for our tasting we had scheduled with a second vendor too so we had options but as soon as we tried patty’s cakes, we cancelled the other appointment and hired her right away. She is wonderful with following up, answering questions, and truly gives you peace of mind that things will go perfect. I even woke up to a text the morning of our wedding offering her well wishes and confirming the time she’d be at the venue. Just an all around incredible experience!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Cake Designers 13

Cake Designers's reply:

Ooooh! Thank you for the great review. You are such a sweet couple. Thank you for choosing Cake Designers to be a part of one of the most important days in your life. We wish you a long, happy, healthy marriage.
  • Mariann

Mariann Lopez · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent, heat taste and beautiful 😍

The cake was amazing and beautiful love it, Everybody enjoyed the cake, was like I imagine my wedding cake 😍😍

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Cake Designers 14

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Mariann for the great review. Your wedding cake was stunning! We are so happy you chose Cake Designer to be a part of one the most memorable days of your life.

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2018

Wonderful experience!

Patty was amazing and the everyone raves about how delicious the cake was!!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Thank you Jessica.
    We're so happy you chose Cake Designers to be a part of your amazing wedding. You did a great job planning such a memorable event for all that attended.

Correen · Married on 09/26/2018

I was referred to Patty form another cake designer that was unable to accommodate my daughters wedding. We had very specific requests as my daughter is gluten free (not by choice) and my son in law has nut allergies. This makes it very difficult to find a cake they can both eat as many bakers use Almond flour for gluten free items. We had decided that we would probably have to go with a regular cake for the groom and have a gluten free cup cake for the bride. When we arrived, Patty told us that she had a surprise for us. They had made a Gluten free cake that did not contain nuts! It was the best cake I have ever tasted! Of course we went with the cake! We didn’t tell our guests until after they ate and were raving about how good the cake was!
    Thank you Patty!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Correen, I'm so happy that we were able to provide her the wedding cake of her dreams and everyone could enjoy eating gluten free/ nut free cake and not even realize that's what they were eating.
  • Danielle

Danielle Rosenberger · Married on 09/26/2018

Beyond Exceeded Expectations- Guests top compliment- Gluten Free

Patty and Terri went above and beyond for our wedding. Patty came highly recommended and has a lot of experience in the cake industry. This married duo listened to every detail that we wanted which was difficult as we planned a destination wedding and communicated mostly through email. Patty was quick to respond to each email. For me (Bride), I wasn't excited about the cake. I left much of the decision making to my fiance and mom. I even almost skipped the cake tasting-which I would've really missed out. I am gf and didn't think they'd have any options for me. Upon arriving at the house to meet Patty for the cake tasting, she informed us that Terri had not only baked regular cake but also a gluten free choice. After trying the option our group all agreed on the gluten free cake and no one could taste the difference. They did a great job! This was such a great surprise! Patty delivered the cake to our venue and when we arrived it was PERFECT. It was a huge decor piece at the reception. Guests had no idea the cake was gf and we received so many compliments. The cake tasted and looked perfect. It was a huge hit and we are so happy with our decision to go with Cake Designers.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Cake Designers 15
    Cake Designers 16

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Dani for the great review. You were such a fun couple to work with. Needing a combination of nut free and gluten free cake is difficult because so many ingredients are processed in facilities that process nuts. We are so happy that we were able to accommodate both of your dietary restrictions in one wedding cake. The cherry on top was that your guests didn't even know that they were eating gluten free cake.

Joselyn · Married on 09/16/2018

The cake for our wedding was absolutely amazing. It looked so Beautiful and tastes even better. The chocolate and amaretto was my favorite flavors. I even had cake left over to bring home. All in all absolutely amazing.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Joselyn for choosing Cake Designers to be a part of such a special day in your lives.

Sylvia · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely fantastic!

Patty was absolutely amazing! Me and my husband were a bit rushed for our cake (we had 2 weeks to plan our entire wedding) and other vendors were asking a high price for such a late deadline, but Mrs.Patty was beyond willing to work with us, our budget, and our time frame to create a beautiful cake exactly how we wanted it. She was so quick with her communication, and she was such a delight to work with! We had Amaretto cake with raspberry filling, vanilla buttercream and vanilla fondant. It was absolutely fantastic and all our guests loved it! The cake was so beautiful and we couldn't be happier with how it came out.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Cake Designers 17

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Sylvia for the great review! I was happy to make a dream wedding cake for such a sweet couple. We wish you and Scott a very happy marriage. Thank Scott for serving.

Sherry · Married on 09/01/2018

The cake was amazing! Patty helped us pick the perfect cake and our guests loved it!!

Sent on 09/03/2018
    Cake Designers 18

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Sherry for choosing Cake Designers to make your dream wedding cake.

Michelle · Married on 08/11/2018

We met Patty and Terry at a wedding show and knew immediately after speaking to them about our wedding and sampling their delicious cake they were the team for us! The entire process was professional and customized to our taste. They have an amazing partnership and it’s inspiring to see that in a couple right before we took our vows. My husband rarely eats cake and agreed with our guests that this cake was delicious!!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Cake Designers 19

Cake Designers's reply:

Thank you Michelle, Your cake design was so beautiful. We were honored to help you design your dream wedding cake and be a part of one of the most important days in your life.

Demi · Married on 06/29/2018

Our yummy wedding cake was beyond our expectations... Patty did a great job... The cake was delicious and look stunning!!

Cake Designers 20