30 Reviews for Cake Dame

Delivery (1)
28 Cake Dame Reviews

Cake Dame went above and beyond for me! I'm gluten intolerant and she tested different recipes to find the best flavors for our cake. It turned out delicious!!!

Profile Picture Brynn, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Dame was easy to work with, very dependable and the cake itself tasted amazing!

Profile Picture Heidi, 1/15/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

My husband and I were married in Walt Disney World on December 8, 2014 and had an at-home reception for everyone else on January 10, 2015. We hired the Cake Dame to create our cake for the January 10th reception. I had a very specific vision for my home reception cake, because I wanted to make sure that it conveyed how awesome our Disney wedding was, while at the same time, being independently unique.

I had already designed the cake I wanted for our Disney wedding with the Disney designers, and decided I wanted our cake here to be very similar to the Disney cake--but with different elements. For example, we wanted pictures from our Disney wedding ON the cake. Additionally, our Disney cake in Florida was a dark, deep red--something I wanted for our cake here. It was a tall order, but one I wanted to have t show our friends.

I have to say--the Cake Dame did EVERYTHING I asked her to. I am super, super grateful to her for that, because in my search for a cake vendor in Utah, nearly everyone I talked to tried to talk me out of having a red cake. Kariann was very receptive to my vision for what I wanted, and never told me "no"--she just made it happen. So, definitely, I think that's a place where she stands out.

She also stands out in price, taste, and quality from other cake makers in the valley. I talked to so many cake vendors in my search...and all of them were pretty ridiculous price-wise for what I wanted. Cake Dame is competitively priced, and her work is just as good (if not better) than some of the "main" cake makers in northern Utah. Every cake I saw that she did in her samples was BEAUTIFUL, and my cake was no different. It was just plain gorgeous. And, to top it all off--IT TASTED GREAT!!! It was so cool to find someone who was not just artistically talented...but also the cake is just really, really good. It was super moist, and the perfect taste and texture. Get the vanilla bean filling! It was wonderful!

Profile Picture Tiffiny, 12/8/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This cake was SOOO good! And at a pretty great price, too! I actually never met the lady who baked our cake, we just talked with her over the phone, told her what we wanted, and it was magically there at our reception! She was very professional, personable, and did a GREAT job! My husband and I saved the top of the cake for our first year anniversary...buuuut we couldn't wait and we already ate it all :) It's that good :)

Profile Picture Kellie, 9/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I cannot say enough good things about Kariann. She was do easy to work with, and she was really willing to listen to what we wanted and then try to accommodate us. Her prices were very reasonable and her cake was delicious! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!
-- Laura

Profile Picture Laura, 9/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Kariann made us delicious and beautiful cupcakes for our guests, and the perfect little cutting cake for us! She was open to anything I wanted to try, and willing to try new things for us! She was patient as I worked out exactly what I wanted. The cupcakes were a huge hit, and perfectly decorated just the way I wanted them, and all of it tasted AMAZING!

Profile Picture Theresa, 8/16/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Extremely pleased with the service and the final product. The cake was gorgeous and delicious! Every wedding guest commented that this was the best cake that they have ever had. I would recommend the Cake Dame to anyone!!

Profile Picture Jem, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cake Dame is amazing! She hand crafted an ediblepeacock to go on top of our cake, and on top of that made cupcakes to match. She is awesome! I can't wait to work with her again.

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

It was a wonderful cake and she was always so helpful! I only did a slight off of 5 because the business is inside a home so the professionalism is not completely there but it was not a big deal at all!

Profile Picture User4256367, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing custom design! Delicious cake! So many comments from guests on taste and design! Very well done and easy to work with! Affordable! Worth every cent!

Profile Picture User3678659, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kariann was so great to work with! She helped make my wedding planning less stressful! She was such a huge help! The cake she made was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Everyone kept telling me how amazing the cake tasted! I am so glad I chose her to make my wedding cake!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kariann owner of Cake Dame was awesome to work with!! The cake tasted amazing and turned out exactly how I imagined. It was perfect and looked beautiful at my wedding. She answered all of my questions, was patient when I changed my mind, and drove quite a ways to deliver it on time. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Shami, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Service and finished product were absolutely perfect! Friends, self proclaimed "non-cake people", were fighting over the last few cupcakes at our party because they were so delicious.

Profile Picture Aaron, 6/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Absolutely amazing!!!! It tasted awesome and it was exactly what I wanted.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/15/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful and affordable. I would use cake dame again.

Profile Picture User3871456, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Keriann is FANTASTIC! Her cake was absolutely AMAZING! It was gorgeous, and the best cake I have ever tasted! We had a main wedding cake, and cupcakes. The main cake was almond flavored cake with cookies n cream frosting (my all time favorite now) and the cupcakes were red velvet with cream cheese frosting. Everything was so moist, flavorful, and not over-the-top sweet like some other wedding cakes Ive had. My husband and I are planning to get another cake from her for our 1 year anniversary because it was so dang good! Go to her! she is very sweet, talented, and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/24/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Not only was our cake creative and beautiful it was also DELICIOUS!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved working with Kariann! She is so sweet and her cake work is amazing. We absolutely loved our wedding cake and the cookies she made for our reception. Our guests raved about how good they were!

Profile Picture User3227958, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We really liked working with some one who was working from her home, rather than a big box company. We got professional service and the warmth and friendliness for our special event.

Profile Picture Annette, 3/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Amazing!!!!!! Seriously got SO many compliments on our cake!! Not to mention it was so delicious my family ate the entire thing before we got back from our honeymoon! All around great!!! Super affordable and super great quality!!! You won't find a better cake vendor.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I was so happy with my cake!
It turned out exactly like I wanted it to.
It also tasted delicious!

Profile Picture Jessica, 1/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

BEST CAKE EVER! She saw to EVERY SINGLE DETAIL! She made a very special moment in my life absolutely PERFECT! I honestly couldn't have asked for more. She was very attentive to all of my "dream" cake ideas. She is spectacular and is so unbelievably talented. I have and would continue to highly recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you Cake Dame! You are really the icing on the cake!

Profile Picture Dawn, 3/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We got just what we wanted! The Cake Dame was professional and fun to work with! She is so talented and creative. This is the one part of our wedding I let my husband make the decision on because I knew no matter what it would turn out amazing! Just wish I could have had more than one delicious bite! I recommend the Cake Dame to all my friends and family for their special occasion cakes!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The Cake Dame did am Amazing job on my wedding cake, and I would recomend her to all my friends. Birthdays, babyshower, graduation, retirement,etc.

Profile Picture Heidi, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Kariann was awesome to work with! She did exactly what I wanted and the cake turned out beautiful and was so delicious! I will recommend her anyone!

Profile Picture Natalie, 8/28/10, 1 Review