Cake Dame Reviews

30 | Salt Lake City, UT

30 Reviews for Cake Dame

30 Cake Dame Reviews

Brynn · Married on 01/20/2018

Cake Dame went above and beyond for me! I'm gluten intolerant and she tested different recipes to find the best flavors for our cake. It turned out delicious!!!

Cake Dame was easy to work with, very dependable and the cake itself tasted amazing!

Tiffiny · Married on 12/08/2014

My husband and I were married in Walt Disney World on December 8, 2014 and had an at-home reception for everyone else on January 10, 2015. We hired the Cake Dame to create our cake for the January 10th reception. I had a very specific vision for my home reception cake, because I wanted to make sure that it conveyed how awesome our Disney wedding was, while at the same time, being independently unique.

I had already designed the cake I wanted for our Disney wedding with the Disney designers, and decided I wanted our cake here to be very similar to the Disney cake--but with different elements. For example, we wanted pictures from our Disney wedding ON the cake. Additionally, our Disney cake in Florida was a dark, deep red--something I wanted for our cake here. It was a tall order, but one I wanted to have t show our friends.

I have to say--the Cake Dame did EVERYTHING I asked her to. I am super, super grateful to her for that, because in my search for a cake vendor in Utah, nearly everyone I talked to tried to talk me out of having a red cake. Kariann was very receptive to my vision for what I wanted, and never told me "no"--she just made it happen. So, definitely, I think that's a place where she stands out.

She also stands out in price, taste, and quality from other cake makers in the valley. I talked to so many cake vendors in my search...and all of them were pretty ridiculous price-wise for what I wanted. Cake Dame is competitively priced, and her work is just as good (if not better) than some of the "main" cake makers in northern Utah. Every cake I saw that she did in her samples was BEAUTIFUL, and my cake was no different. It was just plain gorgeous. And, to top it all off--IT TASTED GREAT!!! It was so cool to find someone who was not just artistically talented...but also the cake is just really, really good. It was super moist, and the perfect taste and texture. Get the vanilla bean filling! It was wonderful!

Kellie · Married on 09/26/2014

This cake was SOOO good! And at a pretty great price, too! I actually never met the lady who baked our cake, we just talked with her over the phone, told her what we wanted, and it was magically there at our reception! She was very professional, personable, and did a GREAT job! My husband and I saved the top of the cake for our first year anniversary...buuuut we couldn't wait and we already ate it all :) It's that good :)

Laura · Married on 09/12/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Kariann. She was do easy to work with, and she was really willing to listen to what we wanted and then try to accommodate us. Her prices were very reasonable and her cake was delicious! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!
    -- Laura

Theresa · Married on 08/16/2014

Kariann made us delicious and beautiful cupcakes for our guests, and the perfect little cutting cake for us! She was open to anything I wanted to try, and willing to try new things for us! She was patient as I worked out exactly what I wanted. The cupcakes were a huge hit, and perfectly decorated just the way I wanted them, and all of it tasted AMAZING!

Jem · Married on 07/11/2014

Extremely pleased with the service and the final product. The cake was gorgeous and delicious! Every wedding guest commented that this was the best cake that they have ever had. I would recommend the Cake Dame to anyone!!

Shelby · Married on 06/28/2014

Cake Dame is amazing! She hand crafted an ediblepeacock to go on top of our cake, and on top of that made cupcakes to match. She is awesome! I can't wait to work with her again.

Amazing custom design! Delicious cake! So many comments from guests on taste and design! Very well done and easy to work with! Affordable! Worth every cent!

Rachel · Married on 08/30/2013

Kariann was so great to work with! She helped make my wedding planning less stressful! She was such a huge help! The cake she made was so beautiful and exactly what I wanted! Everyone kept telling me how amazing the cake tasted! I am so glad I chose her to make my wedding cake!

Shami · Married on 06/29/2013

Kariann owner of Cake Dame was awesome to work with!! The cake tasted amazing and turned out exactly how I imagined. It was perfect and looked beautiful at my wedding. She answered all of my questions, was patient when I changed my mind, and drove quite a ways to deliver it on time. I would recommend her to anyone.

Aaron · Married on 06/15/2013

Service and finished product were absolutely perfect! Friends, self proclaimed "non-cake people", were fighting over the last few cupcakes at our party because they were so delicious.

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2013

Absolutely amazing!!!! It tasted awesome and it was exactly what I wanted.

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2013

Keriann is FANTASTIC! Her cake was absolutely AMAZING! It was gorgeous, and the best cake I have ever tasted! We had a main wedding cake, and cupcakes. The main cake was almond flavored cake with cookies n cream frosting (my all time favorite now) and the cupcakes were red velvet with cream cheese frosting. Everything was so moist, flavorful, and not over-the-top sweet like some other wedding cakes Ive had. My husband and I are planning to get another cake from her for our 1 year anniversary because it was so dang good! Go to her! she is very sweet, talented, and you will not be disappointed!

Angela · Married on 05/03/2013

Not only was our cake creative and beautiful it was also DELICIOUS!!!

I loved working with Kariann! She is so sweet and her cake work is amazing. We absolutely loved our wedding cake and the cookies she made for our reception. Our guests raved about how good they were!

Brittany · Married on 03/01/2013

Amazing!!!!!! Seriously got SO many compliments on our cake!! Not to mention it was so delicious my family ate the entire thing before we got back from our honeymoon! All around great!!! Super affordable and super great quality!!! You won't find a better cake vendor.

Jessica · Married on 01/26/2013

I was so happy with my cake!
    It turned out exactly like I wanted it to.
    It also tasted delicious!

Dawn · Married on 03/18/2012

BEST CAKE EVER! She saw to EVERY SINGLE DETAIL! She made a very special moment in my life absolutely PERFECT! I honestly couldn't have asked for more. She was very attentive to all of my "dream" cake ideas. She is spectacular and is so unbelievably talented. I have and would continue to highly recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you Cake Dame! You are really the icing on the cake!

Kim · Married on 08/26/2011

We got just what we wanted! The Cake Dame was professional and fun to work with! She is so talented and creative. This is the one part of our wedding I let my husband make the decision on because I knew no matter what it would turn out amazing! Just wish I could have had more than one delicious bite! I recommend the Cake Dame to all my friends and family for their special occasion cakes!

Heidi · Married on 08/13/2011

The Cake Dame did am Amazing job on my wedding cake, and I would recomend her to all my friends. Birthdays, babyshower, graduation, retirement,etc.

Natalie · Married on 08/28/2010

Kariann was awesome to work with! She did exactly what I wanted and the cake turned out beautiful and was so delicious! I will recommend her anyone!

cassie · Married on 07/02/2010

Karrian was very professional, flexible schedule and willing to do anything to make us happy! I refered my sister to her for her wedding and we were all so happy with the outcome! The cake was awesome and I will refere her to anyone and everyone i know! Thank you!

Megan · Married on 05/12/2010

Loved my custom wedding cake! It was beautiful, delicious, and I didn't have to worry about whether it would show up on time.

Katie · Married on 03/20/2010

I was so in love with my wedding cake, it was one of my most favorite parts of the whole day. It was perfect, exactly how I pictured it... except for even better!! She does amazing work and the value and quality is WELL worth the money. I would recommend Cake Dame over and over!