Cake Creations by Bev Reviews

Cake Creations by Bev 4
Cake Creations by Bev 5
Cake Creations by Bev 6

Alexandria · Married on 07/27/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Bev and her creations. Not only are her cakes absolutely delicious, but she is also the sweetest! She makes the cake day of which was a huge selling point for us- you can tell in the taste!! She did a beautiful job putting flowers on the cake and our topper- it all looked exceptional. Bev is the best!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2018

If you're looking for a beautiful, amazingly tasty, genuine wedding cake experience, Bev is your gal!! Bev will make all of your wedding cake dreams come true without compromising on the taste. We were definitely more concerned about having a wedding cake that our guests would enjoy and I was especially looking for a couple layers with a funfetti cake (eek!!). Bev it completely open to fun ideas, and helps recommend some of her own - which we appreciated. She's easy to get in contact with, very simple to set up a meeting with as she is very accommodating. Even when my mom wanted to taste an almond flavor, Bev met us a couple weeks later to let us taste a different flavor. She did a great job incorporating the homemade gold flowers my mom made into her greenery - and the cake came out perfect. We can't wait to eat some of her cake in a year!

Sent on 05/24/2018
    Cake Creations by Bev 7
    Cake Creations by Bev 8
    Cake Creations by Bev 9

Raquel · Married on 03/25/2018

Picking Bev as our cake vendor was by far the easiest decision we made throughout our whole planning process. Bev is the sweetest lady, her cakes were delicious (we sampled about 5) and I’m so happy that we chose her!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kaycie · Married on 02/24/2018

My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bev and her cakes. She is so wonderful to work with and truly cares about her clients, and not to mention she makes the BEST CAKES EVER. I have eaten many cakes in my life and nothing is as good as a Cake Creation by Bev. She created the most gorgeous, and delicious, wedding cake for us. We chose to not preserve the top tier of our cake to save for our 1st wedding anniversary because it was way too good to wait to eat. We instead chose to eat it the day after our wedding! : Our wedding cake was funfetti (bottom tier) and vanilla with vanilla pudding (top tier). We had sheet cakes of funfetti, marble, and vanilla with vanilla pudding. Many of our guests raved about her cakes and we were told most of them had more than one piece. Bev used the flowers from our florist to arrange on our cake and we were blown away at how beautiful everything turned out. You will be extremely happy if you choose to work with Bev. My husband and I still talk about how good the cake at our wedding was, and we can't wait to work with her again in the future. Thanks, Bev!

Sent on 03/12/2018
    Cake Creations by Bev 10
    Cake Creations by Bev 11
    Cake Creations by Bev 12

Jasmine · Married on 06/03/2017

Where do I start? My husband and I are obsessed with Cake Creations by Bev. Bev is wonderful, as a person. You'll fall in love with her from the first meeting. She's honest and genuine. Her cakes are out of this world. The value of the cakes is amazing. I have nothing but good things to say and look forward to using her for cakes in the future.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Bev's cakes are amazing! I am so happy I chose Bev to make our wedding cake and can't wait until the wedding day to have some. Bev is very accommodating with her tastings and provided us a few small cakes so we could see different decorating styles and taste different flavors. Her buttercream frosting (she doesn't do fondant) is the best I have ever had, all 7 people who participated in our many tastings agreed. Her personality and responsiveness can't be beat either. Since we booked her to make our wedding cake we have also used Bev to make a cake for my in-laws 70th birthday! All the cakes we tried are amazing but the red velvet and vanilla with banana were our favorites! Her prices are also very very reasonable. I am so happy we chose Bev and I can't imagine ever getting a cake from anyone else.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Ana · Married on 11/16/2013

We absolutely loved working with Bev! Her cake was delicious, beautiful and reasonably-priced. She was very fun with her great energy and attitude. We were very confident that she would make an amazing cake because of all of her experience. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/17/2014

I am so thrilled I had Bev make my cake for my wedding. She did a marvelous job, and it looked beautiful! She was very professional and timely in all of our communication, and very accommodating. I had a specific design that I wanted on the cake, and I sketched it out and emailed it to her - she recreated the exact design on my cake. I didn't have to "baby-sit" her, and keep following up. Everything was so easy with her. She gave us mini cakes for sample cakes when we were deciding what we wanted - it was great because we got to share it with our families later and see what they liked too, instead of just sampling a few bites. She is also VERY affordable, which makes everything nicer :]

Sent on 12/02/2012

Jocelyn · Married on 10/21/2012

One word...AWESOME!!!! Bev is a pleasure to work with and had a fabulous time tasting her cakes and cupcakes. We had a cake tasting where she brought two 6 inch cakes for tasting and we got to take some home to share with some family and friends. Our best man was very complimentary of the cakes. When we expressed the desire to have cupcakes, she graciously invited us to another tasting. When I told her that our best man, his wife and one of his daughters wanted to come along, she didn't hesitate to tell us that she would bring enough cupcakes for everyone. Our wedding guests loved the cupcakes on our wedding day and the display was beautifully done. I loved working with her and I would totally recommend her to other prospective brides and in fact, I already have.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Rachel · Married on 02/19/2012

I loved my cake that Bev made! She did a fabulous job and we had a lot of cake left over.

Sent on 03/12/2012

Rochelle · Married on 09/05/2011

I found Bev through our wedding venue. After contacting several bakeries, I was a bit discouraged at the price people were charging for ONE wedding cake. Bev responded right away to my email and we were able to meet. I must say, Bev provided me with TWO personal sized sample cakes. How could I say no to her! Her cakes are beautiful, delicious, and AFFORDABLE. She is sweet and was able to meet our needs. She has plenty of pictures to choose from.

~~~~~~ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ~~~~~~~

Sent on 09/19/2011

Kate · Married on 07/29/2011

Bev is just the sweetest!! Not only does she make DELICIOUS cakes, her prices are so reasonable! While she only works with buttercream which hinders a little bit of her creative ability, it's so worth it and is what I really preferred. Let's be honest, who reallllly likes the taste of fondant? No one. Bev's cakes are moist and slightly buttery; the icing is to die for..so delicious and smooth and not overly sweet but very creamy! Her designs are simple and elegant and she's willing to try new things to try to give you exactly what you want. She even offered to give me a 4th tear for free because she felt it would look best with the design I had in mind! I didn't end up needing it and changed the design I originally wanted but to know she was willing to do that for a stranger is refreshing and reassuring. And, one of the sweetest things about Bev...you don't have to freeze the top of your cake for your anniversary....she makes you a FRESH cake for your first year!

Bev was an absolute pleasure to work with and she really enjoys what she does. Even though cake making started as a side job for her, she's become busy but gives you 100% of her attention and your cake will be the only thing she concentrates on the day of your wedding. Book Bev, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/24/2011

Grace · Married on 07/10/2011

Bev is wonderful!! I had to plan my wedding from out of state so I actually never got to meet Bev in person but she was able to accommodate my needs and meet up with my cousins/mom instead. She also stayed in touch regularly via email and phone and was always super sweet. She was also more than happy to bake me a sample the one weekend I was back even though she couldn't meet with me. My cousin helped pick it up for me and all the mini-cake samples she made me were great (and yes, she bakes mini-cakes for tasting, not just slices)! Our favorite was the raspberry and we picked that as well as the red velvet for the wedding and got so many compliments both for the taste and for the decorations! It was beautiful and just what we wanted :) My husband is not a cake person but he even said it was good!

Sent on 08/04/2011
  • amore101

Nicole · Married on 07/17/2010

Bev is AMAZING. I could write paragraphs on how great she is and how incredible her cake is. Finding a cake vendor was the most difficult and I wish I'd had someone to reccomend Bev to me right off. We have found every possible excuse to call her for a cake since we found her- graduations, birthdays, wedding shower. I'll never call anyone else.

Sent on 07/19/2010
  • Mehnaz

Mehnaz · Married on 10/24/2009

Bev's cakes are so wonderful and she's willing to cater them to your taste. I love her fresh buttercream frosting and all in all I had no cake left at the end of the night...It was such a hit! A pleasure to work with and a true gem.

Sent on 02/01/2010

Nicole · Married on 10/07/2017

Bev is one of the sweetest human beings I have ever met in my whole life!! She makes you feel like family, she takes such good care of her brides & grooms! This is besides the fact that her cake is delicious! She bakes them fresh for each event, which is true dedication to her craft and her customers. For my wedding I had chocolate marble, red velvet marble, and lemon and we got rave reviews from our guests. I am quite partial to the lemon, as it tastes fresh, not artificial, and has just the right amount of lemon flavor, not overpowering at all. Bev is the best of the best!

Sent on 10/16/2017