Cake Chic Studio Reviews

29 Reviews for Cake Chic Studio

• Rachael

Rachael P. · Married on 01/11/2020

Great, positive

Cake was a three tier vegan cake and gluten free. Each tier was also a different flavor and color. The last color was supposed to be Maroon but it dried purple, but it tasted FABULOUS!! I would definitely recommend! She was very professional, prompt and delivered what I wanted.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Katherine · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolutely fantastic to work with, especially when you're planning a destination wedding.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/17/2015

Beautiful work of art as always and DELICIOUS moist and unique flavors!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jenna · Married on 04/04/2015

Jodi with Cake Chic Studio is simply amazing. The beautiful designs she does with her cakes and cupcakes are amazing. The cupcakes are to die for! I decided to do cupcakes and a cake topper to cut for our wedding. Her cupcakes are incredibly moist and decadent. I am thrilled to have her as one of my vendors.

Sent on 03/02/2015

Stephannie · Married on 09/06/2014

Jodi is so talented! She always goes above and beyond, delivers exactly what you order, on time if not early, and delivers even more than what was paid for just so your guests never run out of their treats! Not to mention a cake wars winner! Need I say more?! The best!!!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Brenda · event on: 10/25/2013

Love love love!!!!!! This place is so awesome and the cake is unique and yummy

Benson · event on: 09/29/2013

AMAZING! Jodi was so easy to work with and the result was AMAZING! Would I order again....in a word...YES! Have been recommending to all of our brides here at the Winery.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Shana · Married on 09/21/2013

Our wedding cake was beautiful! We asked for something visually simple, but not necessarily simple for the baker. Cake Chic delivered! We would happily use again in the future!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Erika · Married on 09/14/2013

Jodi was amazing. She went above and beyond to help us design a cake that fit our theme. She added extra touches and the cake was delicious. Her tasting with us was so professional. We are in Seattle and the wedding in Chelan so she made arrangements to send us 12 cupcakes so we could do a tasting. Highly recommend Jodi and her business

Cake Chic Studio's reply:

Hi Erika! Thank you so much! I'm honored by your review! Thanks again and many many years of happiness!

Alice · Married on 09/07/2013

Very Good service, delicious cake and beautiful finish.

Peggy · event on: 08/24/2013

Cake Chic provided cupcakes and a specialty cake for the Miss Washington send/off Fashion Show. They were delicious and beautiful. Cake Chic is our first choice when cakes are needed.

Cody · Married on 08/24/2013

Beautiful cake that tasted as good as it looked! It was so fun working with Jodi, she is awesome!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Brenda · Married on 08/18/2013

My experience with Cake Chic Studio was AMAZING!!! Jodi was awesome durring the whole process from start to finish. I had lots of questions and Jodi eased my mind and made me feel comfortable with my choices. The cake was beautiful and tasted just as good as it looked. If you want your cake to be as amazing as mine was do not hesitate one bit to go with Cake Chic Studio's they are phenomenal!!!!

Cake Chic Studio's reply:

Brenda, Thank you so much for the great review! Your wedding was absolutely stunning!

Alma · Married on 08/10/2013

I loved my wedding cake!!!! Not only was it absolutely beautiful but it taste AMAZING:)
    Jodi your awesome!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Jodi at Cake Chic Studio made the cake of my dreams! Her cake was amazing in both look and flavor! It was perfect

Sent on 08/06/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2013

Not only was the cake gorgeous, but it was also delicious. If you are thinking about how bug to go, I would choose to go larger. We went with the larger option for the number of guests we had and it was still all gone! I guess our guests really liked the cake! I hope this helps.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Tanya · Married on 07/18/2013

Jodi was the perfect pick for my wedding cake designer! She impressed us at our tasting and then delivered an amazing cake on our wedding date. Really, we had such a fun time during our tasting. She lets us try a variety of flavors and frosting and she didn't skimp on size! We had such a hard time deciding on our flavors because all the options were delicious. Our guests raved about our cake - its unique design and taste! I'm anxious for our 1 year anniversary so we can eat the top layer! It was pleasure working with Chic Cake Studio.

Tanya Fay Kyte

Sent on 01/02/2014

Amy · Married on 07/13/2013

Jodi and her team made sure our wedding cake and cupcakes were just perfect! We had gone to 3 different cake tastings trying to decide on a cake vendor and Jodi was an easy choice. Not only did she beat all other cost estimates I also had the most confidence in her ability to recreate the cake that we had found on Pinterest and add a special touch. I also coordinate other weddings as a side job and have recommended Jodi as the go-to cake person in North Central Washinton. Keep up the good work Cake Chic!

Cake Chic Studio's reply:

Amy, That's super sweet! I loved seeing your wedding day dreams come true! After watching you grow up all these years -I must say..... you were a stunning bride!

Delicious 3 tiered cake for our wedding was perfect, just as we had discussed and looked absolutely beautiful and tasted amazing! It was so great to work with Cake Chic studio...the sky is the limit when it comes to her ideas and ability to deliver!

Brenda · event on: 06/03/2013

The character cake and cupcakes far exceeded my expectations! Not only did they look amazing but they tasted even better!!!
    I would highly recommend Jodi and her creative abilities...you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Very helpful and great ideas for other elements of my wedding.

Sent on 12/24/2013

Cake Chic Studios made our wedding cake this past spring and the cake was amazing! Jodie was such a joy to work with and I would have to say that it was the most enjoyable and easy experience we had with the wedding planning. Not only did she make our cake to perfection she also put together a candy bar that was a huge hit with the guests. I would highly recommend Cake Chic Studios. Thank you, Jodie!

Sent on 12/30/2013
  • User3651589 · event on: 08/13/2012

I have had many cake chic studio cakes and cupcakes and they are delicious. The cake is so smooth and moist and it is still good days after my event. I always got my cakes on time or even early. I highly recomend this studio.

Haley A. · Married on 10/12/2013

4.2
      3.5

Very nice and fun to do together as a couple. The cake was amazing and our guests were very impressed. The truffle filling was the highlight of our cake. The cupcakes were all beautifully decorated and you could tell they took their time on each one.

Sent on 12/25/2013
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 09/02/2017

2.4
      1.5
      3.0
      2.5

Everyone was pretty disappointed in our wedding cake, perhaps our expectations were too high based on the other reviews, the awards they have, and the premium price we paid to have a personalized cake. Unfortunately the cake design and taste were just ok.
    We sent numerous examples of what we wanted and discussed it over the phone of what we wanted- a three layer cake with each layer a unique design-the bottom two layers frilly with ruffles and bling with the top layer designed as a cowboy hat or boots. The color requested was blush or cream- it was peach. When I saw it after the ceremony I worried the entire reception that someone else had the cake of my dreams. But when we finally cut the cake the flavors were correct but unfortunately the cake was dry and it had soo much fondant and frosting it was hard to consume.
    I contacted Jodi before leaving for our honeymoon and received no response so I contacted her again when we got back. She responded and made excuses and seemed unconcerned about our disappointment and the added stress that was caused.

Sent on 12/26/2017