Caitlyn Neapolitan Photography Reviews

6 | Struthers, OH

6 Reviews for Caitlyn Neapolitan Photography

Mary Jasperse · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Wonderful photographer and experience!

I had to cancel my original wedding in May and needed to find a new photographer last minute for an elopement/intimate ceremony in June. Caitlyn graciously accepted with only 2 weeks notice and had to drive an hour each way to the location. She had great, affordable options for different levels of coverage.

She was amazing! She was extremely personable, willing to go to several different locations for photos, and had a million great ideas for potential shots. As a bonus, I got sneak peeks the SAME DAY! This was great since so many loved ones were unable to join us. They loved seeing photos that evening!

The turnaround for our final photos ended up being only 2 weeks, and I'm in love with them! My now husband is photogenic while I am definitely not, but we both look great in the photos. I can't wait to get prints.

TLDR: Caitlyn is responsive, affordable, and talented!

Sent on 07/04/2020

Carolyn Thomas · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Engagement Session

Cait was so fun to work with and made us feel so at ease throughout our session! She came prepared with suggestions to set us up for great photos and we really love how they turned out! Can't wait for the wedding :D

Sent on 02/06/2020

Briana Kawecki · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely amazing

Cait was such a blessing! She took charge and really helped us power through the pictures with our family and bridal party. She even sent us preview pictures the night of our wedding, which were absolutely beautiful. When we got our pictures back, which was pretty quickly by the way, I couldn’t not cry because she captured every emotion we were feeling that day. I was able to look at the pictures and feel exactly like I was back in that moment. We had initially hired Eivan’s, who cost just about the same price. The difference in quality was insane! If I had just gone with them, I would have been so upset. The skill Cait has for the amount she charged was insane. I’m so thankful we found her!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Jordan Dubose · Married on 08/31/2019

Cait is Amazing!

Cait did an amazing job capturing our day! She was very professional and helped us enjoy the moment. She’s very talented and great to work with!

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Scrunchy

Scrunchy Inez · Married on 06/21/2019

Great photographer and easy to work with

We hired Caitlyn to shoot our June wedding. She did a beautiful job capturing all of the portrait shots we requested as well as all the typical event shots, and worked with us to get some more creative shots. Our guests commented on her professionalism and we enjoyed working with her. The photos came out beautifully, we was willing to make small alterations to the photos upon request, and she was able to get them back to us quickly, which I have heard is unusual in wedding photography. We are very happy we worked with Caitlyn on our big day.

Sent on 07/04/2019