Café Pierrot Reviews

Café Pierrot View more information

4.7

Amy A. Married on 12/05/2021

Delicious!

We had a cake included with our venue from Cafe Pierrot, and it was delicious! We went with vanilla with lemon mousse and a vanilla with raspberry mousse, and it was great. Would definitely use again!

Hi Amy,

Thank you so much for this kind review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us and your wedding cake as well. We cannot wait to work with you in the future. We wish you and Bill the all the happiness and love in your future together.

Kate S & Cafe Pierrot Team
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly C. Married on 11/20/2021

Delicious Cake!!!

We loved our cake. It was delicious and beautifully decorated exactly how I asked. For our tasting, there were so many choices it was difficult to choose. You could mix the layers though so that's great. You can't go wrong with any of the flavors though. They were easy to work with too!!

Hi Kimberly!

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your cake! We hope to see more of you and your family in the future!!

• Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 10/02/2021

Cafe Pierrot made our most delicious wedding cake!!!

It was truly love at first bite. As soon as we did our tasting with Cafe Pierrot, we knew we were going to pick them to create our wedding cake. The hardest decision we had was picking which flavor we loved the best! So hard in fact, that the morning we were scheduled to speak with Kate, the wedding coordinator, we told her we were still undecided between two flavors - the tiramisu (incredible) and the lemon raspberry mousse (delicious)! She laughed and told us that we could have both and do different flavors for different tiers of the cake! We were so excited for everyone to try the cake at the wedding and everyone LOVED it. We decided to go with an ombre of shades of purple on our cake to match our theming for the wedding and it fit perfectly. In addition to the cake itself, we were so thrilled that we could order vegan cupcakes as well for our vegan guests. Our guests told us that they went back for seconds because they were so delicious! Can't wait to swing by Cafe Pierrot in the future for more yummy treats!!

Café Pierrot's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind review Amanda! I am thrilled to hear how much you and your guests enjoyed your wedding cake! You were a pleasure to work with and we wish you both so much love and happiness in your future together!
  • Gina
    Gina Married on 07/11/2021

Beautiful and Yummy

Our wedding cake was perfect! It looked beautiful and the tasted awesome! The shop was easy to work with and the at-home taste test was so fun! I’d easily purchase a cake from this vendor again!

Café Pierrot's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy you enjoyed your wedding cake! We hope to see you in the future!
    Elena Married on 10/26/2019

Delicious + Helpful!

The folks at Cafe Pierrot were super helpful, and the cake was delicious! They were even able to make us some vegan cupcakes for our vegan guests. We gave them an idea of the design we wanted, and they executed it perfectly!
    Jordan Married on 10/25/2019

Perfect and Delicious!

Our wedding cake was absolutely beautiful! Cafe Pierrot really brought our fall theme vision to life. Our cake was full of fondant leaves in all different colors with our initials and the date of our wedding rustically carved right in. The buttercream icing was to die for along with the inside real fruit filling. I couldn’t imagine another place designing a more beautiful cake for our wedding.
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 10/20/2019

Delicious and Beautiful

Our cake for our wedding came about beautiful and was absolutely delicious! We had our cake tasting back in January and that was such a fun experience! I would highly recommend Cafe Pierrot! Absolutely delicious!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing Flavor

The wedding cake was absolutely phenomenal! They flavors were delicious and the design was everything we had hoped for! We also had a lot of fun cake tasting!

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you so much for the review! We loved creating your cake and being apart of your celebration!
    Kristi U. Married on 10/07/2018

Most amazing homemade buttercream!

We were married Oct 7 at Farmstead Golf & Country Club and Cafe Pierrot is there preferred bakery. We absolutely loved our cake!

At our tasting we thought we wanted a naked cake but were so glad they had us try their buttercream cakes! Their frosting is made in house and it is absolutely delicious! We ended up doing fresh strawberries and buttercream. They also supplied our apple cider donuts which tasted like there was literally fresh apple in them.

We loved our cake so much we ate our top tier the week following the wedding instead of saving it! We also gave out and kept some of the leftover donuts and everyone raved about them even days later!

Highly suggest using Cafe Pierrot!!!
    Kristin Married on 09/15/2018
    Cafe Pierrot helped us design macarons for our wedding that fit with our theme and people are still talking about them! My brother liked them so much he actually ate all the leftovers at each place setting and I am so jealous I didn't think of that! The Cafe Pierrot team was quick and helped us pick out a mini dessert in a short window of time and they did an amazing job. Highly recommend Cafe Pierrot!
  • loveispossoble
    Kristen Married on 09/29/2017
    Our wedding cake was delicious and came along with our venue contract through Ballyowen. We did fresh strawberries and tiramisu as our cake options. Our cake tasting was done alongside our venue tasting. It was very yummy. I also reached out to them for a birthday cake for my nephew's birthday, which was the same day as the wedding. They were very prompt in placing the order and sending me a bill. I mailed out payment right away and everything was taken care of and they delivered it along with the wedding cake. I picked a very simple design for our wedding cake and had my florist add flowers to it, so I can't comment on the wedding cake design. It looked beautiful together with the flowers. The birthday cake was cute too.

Café Pierrot's reply:

Thank you for the review Kristen! It was a pleasure working with you, and we are thrilled you enjoyed your cake. Let us know if we can help you with any other events!
    Christa Married on 02/25/2017
    My husband and I were married on 2/25/17, so this review is long overdue. After interviewing a few different caterers, the second I sat down with Laura, I knew Cafe Pierrot was the perfect match for us. Because of Laura and her amazing and talented team, my DIY wedding was transformed into the most elegant affair. It was everything we could have hoped for. Laura managed every detail and nailed it all. The food was absolutely phenomenal and the desserts were equally fantastic. The cake decorator created a beautiful birch tree cake exactly is I envisioned. The staff who worked during our event, were so friendly and welcoming to our guests. There are really no words to thank Laura and the Cafe Pierrot team for making our wedding day so memorable. If you are looking to caterer you wedding, please consider Cafe Pierrot. You will not be disappointed. AND if you haven't stopped in for dinner at the restaurant, you should...........it's perfection!
  • User2302012 2+ years ago
    We had our wedding cake from Cafe Pierrot and loved it! It looked absolutely stunning. It was designed EXACTLY as we wanted it. It was so perfect. The staff were very sweet and very accommodating. And of the course the cake was delicious! :)
    Allison Married on 10/12/2014
    Delicious cake!!! They made us funfetti and it looked exactly like what the photo I gave to them!! Also emailed back and forth on tasting and they were very generous and gave us so many options to choose from!!!
    Kimberly Married on 09/28/2014
    We met with Kim at Cafe Pierrot to discuss our unique wedding cake ideas, we wanted it to look like a weathered baseball (our wedding was a NY Mets theme) in tier cake form, we sent her one picture and Kim turned this cake into a masterpiece. We went with the tiramisu flavor as it is our favorite dessert, it was honestly one of the most delicious cakes we've ever eaten. By the way, no fondant was used, the cake was PERFECTLY smooth with tasty buttercream icing! If that alone isn't an amazing baking feat, I don't know what is.

Cafe Pierrot will definitely become a favorite spot for cakes (maybe even tiramisu for future wedding anniversaries!) and we will happily recommend Kim and her team for any weddings/large parties we can!

Thank you!!!!
    Beverly Married on 09/13/2014
    Great value. My wedding cake was not only beautiful, it was delicious! I ordered lots of pastries for a dessert buffet as well, and everything tasted great and the cost was very reasonable. In addition, they were very easy to work with and accommodating of my requests. My new favorite bakery!
    Stacey Married on 08/02/2014
    My husband and I got married on August 2nd and we were so lucky to have Cafe Pierrot make our beautiful and delicious wedding cake!!! When you go to your tasting, the place is small and kind of oddly placed behind a house - however, when you walk inside it's super cute and the cake is DELICIOUS. They were super helpful and had no problem when I couldn't decide fully on a design right away. We got fresh strawberries that were definitely FRESH and delicious. The vanilla cake with chocolate was so moist and yummy. They are a gem of a bakery in Andover, and I would use them again for sure!! Thanks for the delicious wedding cake!!
    Lindsey Married on 07/26/2014
    Our wedding cake came out perfect!!! Not only did it come out exactly like the picture we showed them, but it was extremely delicious as well!! We will definitely use them again for future events/parties!!!
    Lindsey & Steven Branco (Wedding Date: July 26, 2014)
  • User1785716 2+ years ago
    We had our wedding at Lake Mohawk and received a wedding cake from Cafe Pierrot as part of our package. I honestly didn't really care too much about the cake, but it wound up being one of my favorite parts of my wedding!

Cafe Pierrot well exceeded my expectations. All of their cakes were delicious and all of the designs were breathtaking. Would definitely recommend them to anyone!!
  • User1231617 2+ years ago
    We got married at Ballyowen and the cake was included. When we found out they were baked offsite, I admit, I was hesitant. Then we got to taste like 10 different cake types and I knew we had nothing to worry about. THe cake was delicious, so delicious that I actually got a themed grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner from there as well. The cakes are stunning and they can do pretty much anything you ask for. We are dessert people, and I have to say that growing up so close to NYC with all those delicious bakeries, that these cakes were the BEST I have ever had.
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 09/25/2011
    They were wonderful! They produced delicious cupcakes and a cake topper. They are very professional. They also did 4 different sauces last minute for the cup cake bar. I could not have been happier with the service.
  • Desirea
    Desirea Married on 10/23/2010
    Laura is an amazing cake designer. I had no idea about cakes or what would go with my wedding and she steered me in the right direction. The cake she made for our wedding was beautiful and fit so well with the theme of our day. We chose carrot cake filling, and I have to say it was the most delicious carrot cake I have ever had. you could see the little bits of carrot in the cake! Thank you to Laura and the gang at Cafe Pierrot for doing such an amazing job.
    Stephanie Married on 05/21/2010
    They were included as part of Perona Farm's service. Amazing cake. They took my invitation and matched the design perfectly to what we requested. The only downside was that they charged extra per person for red velvet. However, it was outstanding.
    Jen Married on 10/24/2009
    We weren't thinking that much about the cake, but I found a beautiful picture in a wedding magazine of a nature inspired cake and we asked if they could do it and they said it was no problem, it actually came out more beautiful than the photo. We went with vanilla buttercream and fresh strawberries and it was something my guests talked about as they were leaving!
    Breanna Married on 10/02/2009
    My cake was absolutely beautiful! I gave them a picture of what I wanted and they duplicated it perfectly. The taste of the cake was amazing. They also offer a cake sampling from either of their locations to try 5 or 6 different types of cake and filling for only $20. Very delicious.