Cafe Natalie Catering Reviews

Cafe Natalie Catering 7
  • Anna

Anna O'neill · Married on 10/20/2018

Food is incredible

Café Natalie was the caterer for our wedding last month and the entire experience from start to finish was incredible. We had several stations and everyone raved about how delicious the food was. The service was first class and everything went flawlessly. Don’t hesitate to book Café Natalie, you will not regret it. Love Anna & Pat!

• Maria

Marinez · Married on 10/13/2018

Delicious and Easy to Work With!

We selected Café Natalie to do the catering/tables/chairs from a list of vendors that our venue (Houston Museum of Natural Science) had vetted. They were the most responsive to our emails, had a wide selection of food to choose from, and were the best value (in our opinion) of the vendors on the venue’s list. Compared to a wider range of caterers, they would have likely been higher than the median. Prior to the reception, we found them to be responsive, accommodating multiple changes, questions, and an additional tasting session to make a change to the menu. Even using their buffet option, they were able to accommodate a variety of dietary needs. At the reception, the food was delicious and got multiple compliments from our guests that day and in the weeks that followed. They had experience coordinating with the museum and set up the floor plan/placed the tables exactly how we had asked. There were two instances where we were especially impressed: They prepared two plates for us without us asking so that we could eat as others were waiting for the buffet, otherwise we likely wouldn’t have had time to eat. In addition, we did not get to try the appetizers we had selected for the reception since we completely missed cocktail hour. As a surprise, the mother of the bride called Café Natalie to see if she could secure some for us after we came back from our honeymoon. Café Natalie not only provided these free of charge, but also delivered them to her home which was close by. We are very impressed and satisfied with their service and food, and recommend them for others.

TLDR: We selected Café Natalie for our reception from a list of vendors that our venue (Houston Museum of Natural Science) had vetted. They were responsive, delicious, did good service the day of our reception, and a great value compared to the other vendors from our venue’s list.

• Joe

Joe Adame · Married on 10/06/2018

Exceeds Expectations!`

Wow get so many compliments on our food choices! Café Natalie really helps you put together a great meal. substitutions were no problem for them and we were able to create a meal that celebrated both our backgrounds seamlessly. Their food is not only flavorfully delicious, it was well plated! Many plates polished clean off and saw people getting up for seconds! They are the best!

Jenn and Andy · Married on 08/18/2018

Absolutely amazing meal and service for our day!! The staff was amazing through the entire process of tastings, set up and service during our reception. They took care of everything and our guests were very satisfied with the service!!

Theresa · Married on 06/02/2018

We're Vietnamese, and all or most Vietnamese have their weddings in a ballroom at a place called Kim Son. That was never our dream and we made sure to break away from that idea lol Thing is, Vietnamese weddings are also 6-7+ course meals that are sit-down, family style served dinners which seemed to be only found at Kim Son.
    CAFÉ NATALIE
    We had our reception at Balmorhea Weddings and Events but we still wanted that traditional style asian food to get the best of both worlds, modern and traditional. Cafe Natalie did just that for us.
    -Food tasting experience/client service:
    First off, Cafe Natalie has such a wide variety of food that they cater. I was surprised that they even did Vietnamese family style courses. The food tasting is for four people. The tasting was easy to set up, and you literally come and eat. They serve the food to you exactly the way it will look on your wedding day or whatever event they are catering for. They even give you a cute little dessert packaged for you to take home and even offer you a wedding magazine to take home if you want. They are very easy to get in touch with and communicate with. They respond on a timely manner. They work really well with other vendors too.

-On the day of the wedding:
    FANTASTIC! Honestly. This was a high pressure wedding. People were used to the idea of a lot of food at Kim Son. Cafe Natalie made it happen. They served 6 courses for us, and all the food was presented beautifully. We got compliments for pulling off a traditional, yet modernized American/Vietnamese wedding. I must say that the food was not as hot as we wanted it to be, but that might have been our fault because we were a little behind schedule and started dinner 30 minutes late.

Nonetheless, Choose Cafe Natalie! We loved them. They are kind, professional, honest people. They're staff was amazing and we wish we could have thanked every last one of them. WE LOVE YOU!
    P.S. Wish we had pictures of the food to show you all.

Cafe Natalie Catering 8
    Cafe Natalie Catering 9
    Cafe Natalie Catering 10
    Cafe Natalie Catering 11
    Cafe Natalie Catering 12

Tiffany · Married on 05/27/2018

Cafe Natalie catered food and bar for our wedding at Moffitt Oaks. We wanted to have an Asian multicourse family style meal and Cafe Natalie came highly recommended by multiple venues. We were not disappointed! Chris was extremely receptive and answered our questions promptly during the planning process. They even created a special meal for our guests with unique dietary restrictions. On the wedding day, our food captain, Heather, and her team were so attentive and professional. The food was delicious and presented beautifully. So glad with we went with Cafe Natalie!

Allie · Married on 04/28/2018

I got married a couple weeks ago and had such a stressful time planning... Cafe Natalie was the best part of our wedding. Not only did they offer any help, they were so responsive and accommodating to ALL of our needs!! We were communicating with Chris (who was always super fast getting back to us) and Diana (who was so sweet and amazing that we requested she be at the wedding -- then at the wedding she helped our wedding coordinator like she was the coordinator-- sooooooo thankful for that). They also brought a HUGE staff of the sweetest people ready to do anything they needed to do to make sure everything was perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK SO LETS GET TO THE FOOD NOW.... NEVER have I been to a wedding with such good food... I'm not even saying that because it was my own!! I got so many texts saying how nice the wedding was and HOW AMAZING THE FOOD WAS. Seriously, I think everyone was so impressed with the food that it was something they REMEMBER!!!! I can't even believe it!!!! We also used them for the full bar as well and I will just say THEY ARE WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!!!!

I wouldn't have done a thing differently!!! Thank you Cafe Nataile!!!

• Julie

Julie · Married on 04/21/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! It’s been 2 weeks since my wedding and I’m still hearing from guests how wonderful the food was! Working with Adela at Cafe Natalie was such a pleasure. She was quick to respond and so professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Cafe Natalie!

Vickie · Married on 04/07/2018

Cafe Natalie was a BIG hit at my daughter’s wedding!!! We received so many compliments on the food and everyone was so impressed with the quality and service. From the beginning they exceeded my expectations. They responded to phone calls and emails right away and were so thorough. They were diligent about getting things the way we wanted them to be at the wedding. When they got to the venue the team set things up exactly as we had planned. The tasting was a wonderful experience. We were able to choose a number of dishes before deciding on the final menu. The food was as wonderful at the wedding as it was at the tasting. Adele took care of everything at the wedding. She was so professional and accommodating. She made sure that the bride and groom were served promptly. She even made sure that my husband and I and the grandparents were taken care of without having to get up to go to the buffet. We rented some gold flatware from a vendor and I was responsible for it returning to them in a certain way. I mentioned it to Adele and she took care of it for me. They even made sure that young kids had chicken nuggets and Mac and cheese available. I am so grateful to Cafe Natalie for making the wedding even better than I imagined. They blew everyone away with their professionalism, their excellent food, and flawless service. I will recommend them to everyone and hope to have an opportunity to use them again myself. Thank you Cafe Natalie for your commitment to excellence!!!

Meagan · Married on 03/24/2018

WOW!!! The service and food was outstanding!!! We cant say any more. Highly recommend!!! OUTSTANDING!!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/10/2018

Cafe Natalie’s food was delicious. The filet was cooked a perfect medium rare and the food tasted exactly like it did in our tasting. They were attentive to our guests and a few that had special needs.

V · Married on 02/10/2018

Cafe Natalie is amazing!! The staff made sure that my husband and I ate and drank during the wedding and were just so kind and attentive to all our guests needs. If you want Asian family style food and alcohol, they are your best choice for it. Thanks again Cafe Natalie!

Cafe Natalie Catering 13
    Cafe Natalie Catering 14
    Cafe Natalie Catering 15

Denise · Married on 01/20/2018

We cannot express how happy we are with our choice of Cafe Natalie for our daughter’s wedding last weekend! We received so many compliments from guests about the “amazing dinner”...some saying it was the “best catered meal” they have ever had! Food was hot, fresh, beautifully presented, and just as delicious as at our tasting! The staff was courteous, attentive and a joy to work with! Chris Nguyen, our Catering Director, was so helpful and quick to respond to any questions or changes we had along the way. We are 100% satisfied and so thankful we made the right choice in choosing Cafe Natalie!
    Denise Smoot

Cafe Natalie Catering 16
    Cafe Natalie Catering 17
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 12/02/2017

Café Natalie was one of the highlights of our wedding day! Everyone so far has raved about the meal served by Chris and his team. We opted for the Classic Buffet package, which included Staff-Attended Buffet Service, One (1) Butler Passed Hors d’Oeuvres, Choice of Soup or Salad, Two (2) Classic Entrees, and Two (2) Dinner Sides. We selected 14 items on their menu to try during our tasting appointment. We were allowed to bring along four guests and had to arrive ten minutes prior to our appointment. We settled on Pulled pork tostadas for our passed Hors d’Oeuvres, Lobster Bisque for our soup selection, Beef au Poivre and Chicken Parmigiano for our entrees, and baked three cheese macaroni and sautéed vegetable medley for our side items. We also requested a few vegetarian plates and kid’s meals. Everything was so delicious; we couldn’t have imagined any other catering company coming close to the quality of food Café Natalie serves. Do yourself a favor and splurge on Café Natalie Catering, I am sure glad we did!

• W

Whitney · Married on 10/21/2017

Choosing a caterer was one of the more stressful decisions throughout the wedding planning process, likely because it's such a large portion of the budget, and of course I wanted the food to be wonderful. My experience with Café Natalie truly could not have been better.

I reached out to Chris initially, who responded to me within 12 hours. From that point on, every email from him was just as quick - not to mention detailed and helpful. I had by FAR the most questions for him than I did with any of my other vendors, and he handled each and every one with so much professionalism, patience and understanding.

We initially signed a contract with Café Natalie for a seated dinner, but throughout the planning process we also added on bartenders/bar set up (our venue is BYOB) as well as wine stewards. As such, they were heavily involved in the mechanics of our evening. I felt so comfortable and confident going into the big day for a number of reasons: Chris had been wonderful, our tasting was to die for (they give you so. much. food. and it is all so delicious), and I had several other rave testimonies from other brides. With that said, I was STILL completely blown away at every turn throughout our reception. The professionalism of the staff was truly something to marvel, from the sequential serving of the food to the speedy & knowledgeable bartenders and everything in between. The food was of course exceptional, and the presentation was absolutely gorgeous. I had been nervous about the length of a seated meal and I now realize I shouldn't have wasted a second worrying about that - everything moved quickly and efficiently. I had so many guests comment to me not only on the quality of the food but also on how wonderful the staff was.

Thank you, Chris, and your amazing team for making our special day so perfect. It would not have been what it was without you. I would absolutely hire Café Natalie again and cannot recommend them enough.

Terri · Married on 09/30/2017

The service and the food from Café Natalie were top-notch. The tables were beautifully set and the food was delicious. The Café Natalie crew were efficient and friendly. I am so glad we selected Café Natalie to cater our daughter's wedding!

Ellen · Married on 08/19/2017

Wonderful. Exceptional. The venue for the reception offered a beautiful space, but that is it. Cafe Natalie jumped in with an amazing buffet and bar service, on top of all the rentals we needed. They paid attention to every detail, including table pads, linens, china and glassware. They had a very short move-in and move-out time, and they very professionally created a stunning ballroom. Everyone of their people cared about our guests and was crazy accommodating. Their planning was meticulous; in fact, since we didn't care to have a cocktail/appetizer hour, they suggested that we replace that with late-night sliders after dinner. How fun is that?! They worked with the other vendors, and as a result, we had a beautiful reception. Any question we had was answered promptly, and we felt confident that they were beyond capable of handling our most important occasion. So because we enjoyed great food and impeccable service that was reasonably priced, we would highly recommend Cafe Natalie to take care of any event!

Kim · Married on 06/24/2017

I cannot fully express how thankful I am for Cafe Natalie. We were married June 2017 and used them for BOTH catering and bar services. I was told for multiple guests on both sides that this was the best food that they have ever eaten at a wedding. Through the year of planning they answered every one of my questions and emails (I was planning a wedding long-distance).

Their tasting was absolutely delicious with a WIDE variety of dishes. Their waitstaff was attentive and so accommodating to all of my guests. They were even flexible to change some of the wine and liquor selection to make it more personal to us. Another refreshing surprise was that at the end of the night, they packed us a "doggie bag of leftovers" to take back to the hotel.

These guys are definitely pros in their industry and there is a clear reason why they are ranked 5/5 stars time and time again.

Theresa · Married on 06/24/2017

Cafe Natalie was awesome in every way. So many guests at the reception commented on how delicious the food was.
    Excellent food and excellent service! Thank you:)

Kathryn · Married on 04/15/2017

The food Cafe Natalie catered for our wedding 4/15/17 at The Gallery was top notch. We had prime rib and chicken Natalie as main dishes and green beans and roasted potatoes as sides. All of the food was fantastic but the prime rib was to die for. They also provided our bar services. Incredibly easy to work with. Our guests raved about the food and alcohol services. 100% recommend!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/08/2017

Hands down the most delicious and unique taste to food. The communication with Cafe Natalie was hands down the best. I had a million questions and changed my options more than a few times. Chris was very attentive and helped me every single time. Every dish we tried at the tasting was amazing and choosing what to serve was very hard because of it. They give you so much along with the catering. We didn't have to worry about napkins, plates, china, etc. They even cut our cake for us. The way they set up the buffet was very nice as well. They brought their own decor to make it look elegant. There was plenty of food and the staff was very generous. Our guests still talk about how great the food was. I say Cafe Natalie all the way!

Laura · Married on 03/25/2017

Café Natalie was some of the best food, not wedding food, but food I have ever had. When my fiancé and I asked my coordinator who we should use Café Natalie was her first and highest recommendation. We scheduled a consultation and a tasting via email and it was incredibly easy to find a time even with our busy schedules. Be prepared for tons of food at the tasting, we left soo full! It was really hard to narrow down a menu because everything was so delicious. On the day of the wedding we did a seated dinner and Café Natalie was very professional. I really appreciated that they brought out hors d'oeuvres to the wedding party during our pictures after the ceremony. The serving of our meal was just like a 5 star restaurant. The servers came up behind each guest at one table and they set down the plates all at the same time. It was so classy! I couldn't have been happier with our choice. I would recommend Café Natalie to any bride!

Alex · Married on 03/18/2017

Chris and his staff were very welcoming, very detailed and exceeded our expectations well beyond. Chris always promptly responded to all questions that we had along the way. The tastings (ah!) were so delicious, and again, they answered all questions during the tastings that we had and knew how to address our concerns which in turn, they were able to suggest great alternatives when we couldn't decide on a specific dish. On the day of our wedding, everyone was punctual and ready. The food was delicious and the portions were hefty (just how we love it!). Our guests were super pleased with the service and food provided. Along with our other vendors, Café Natalie was an exceptional vendor to work with...I honestly cannot say enough great things about our experience with them. Everything went well, all the way from the consultation, all the way to our reception. Thank you, guys!

Charmaine · Married on 02/24/2017

If you want to provide excellent food and exceptional service to the guests at your wedding I recommend that you hire Cafe Natalie as your caterer! Cafe Natalie catered my daughter's wedding at Station 3 and our friends and family can't stop talking about how incredible the food and staff were during the event. The appetizers, salad and main course were all delicious and the staff is very professional. I was very happy with my decision to hire Cafe Natalie!