Cabo Makeup by Alma Vallejo Reviews

71 | Cabo San Lucas, MX

71 Reviews for Cabo Makeup by Alma Vallejo

Danielle · Married on 05/22/2017

Alma and her team provided exceptional services for our wedding and we would recommend them without hesitation. Thank you, Alma! You were a wonderful part of our day. On time, offered exactly what was promised, took direction on the "look" we were seeking, used excellent products, patient with all the wedding "chaos" in our room.

Sent on 05/25/2017

Pamela · Married on 03/04/2017

Alma Vallejo and her team were amazing. They did the makeup/hair of my entire wedding party, they were super professional, organized and patient. My makeup was on point, I cried during the ceremony and it didn't affect the make up at all. They used the best products to make my skin look perfect. I would hired them all over again if I could.

Sent on 03/11/2017

Shannon · Married on 02/21/2017

My wedding was on February 21st in San Jose del Cabo and I am so happy I used Alma and her staff to do my hair and make up. I looked at many different options but I am so glad I chose Alma. Even before meeting her, she was very good to reply by e-mail and she even called me to talk about my wedding and wedding party. There were just 3 of us doing hair and make up that day but Alma and Mabel did a fantastic job, everyone looked amazing! She was very personable, professional and easy to talk to. Thank you Alma for making us all look and feel so wonderful!

Kind Regards,
    Shannon Luck

Sent on 03/14/2017

Karly · Married on 02/18/2017

I'm so grateful that I had Alma and her team of talented women doing my hair and makeup (+ bridal party) on my wedding day in Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas! I was put in contact with her through my wedding planner (Gussie, Cabo Beach Weddings) and she couldn't have come more highly recommended. Communication with her was delightful and easy, and she was extremely flexible and willing to work with my schedule and needs.

On my wedding day I woke up and one of my eyes would not stop watering, for hours! I was getting really anxious about it because I was worried about ruining my makeup, but the woman doing it was so patient and kind, and assured me that everything would be fine and the makeup wouldn't be ruined. They were even kind enough to pause for a moment and wait for my photographer before finishing with my hair and makeup so we could get those beautiful "getting ready" photos.

It was quite windy on our wedding day, yet my hair never looked short of perfect the whole night. And our reception turned into a giant pool party and my makeup didn't run at all!

I can't speak highly enough of these women and their services, and would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Cara · Married on 12/03/2016

This was a destination wedding for me so I did not have time to do a trial and instead only sent pictures of hair and makeup that I liked beforehand. Alma and her team did an outstanding job and worked with me and my bridal party the day of to give us all exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Christine · Married on 11/30/2016

I'm so glad I found Alma Vallejo on the internet when I was searching for someone to do our hair/makeup for our wedding. I narrowed it down to two vendors and Alma was most responsive. She and her team are exceptional! They were on time, professional, and very friendly! Should we have another celebration in Los Cabos, we will go through Alma again! She's very knowledgeable and listened to want we wanted and explained our options when we had questions. Mabel did our hair and she was outstanding! For the trial run, my hair was down per my future spouse's request. But I really wanted an up do and changed it on my wedding day. Alma and Mabel were very accommodating and I got the up do I have wanted and my spouse loved it! In addition, Alma really brought out my eyes with her makeup style--just perfect! Her and her team really made our wedding day a phenomenal experience! Every bride wants to shine on her wedding day and that's exactly what Alma and her team made happen!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Teri · Married on 11/30/2016

My wife found Alma Vallejo after searching on the internet and we selected her team to prepare us for our wedding day after she responded so quickly, had great photos on her website, was flexible in scheduling our trial run and wedding day appointments, provided services onsite, and is reasonably priced. Alma and her team, Mabel and Letty, were all exceptionally skilled and especially fun to work with! After the trial run went so smoothly and we loved the results, I was even more relaxed going into our wedding day. If you are nervous, like I was about my hair and makeup, I highly recommend spending the additional money to have a trial run and definitely recommend Alma and her team - you will be thrilled with their service and results!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Sherree · Married on 11/11/2016

Alma and her team were so professional. They had all the up to date makeup. I am pretty particular when it comes to my hair and makeup, I was extremely happy how my hair and makeup turned out for my big day. They made me feel like a beautiful queen for the day.

Sent on 12/23/2016

Anne · Married on 11/05/2016

I used Cabo Makeup services for my wedding. Alma and her team were amazing. I had my hair done for my rehearsal dinner and I had hair and makeup for 7 people the day of my wedding. My makeup looked so good that I decided to not do airbrush since it wasn't necessary even though it was complimentary. My mother and bridesmaid were all happy with their hair and makeup. We were not the easiest to work with due to the normal stress of a wedding timeline but Alma and her team were calm and professional. The makeup was primary mac and other very good brands. They took directions very well. I was very happy and most importantly we looked beautiful and felt confident. They kept the aspect of photos, lighting and humidity in mind to help make the hair and makeup last all day and night. Thank you!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Beth · Married on 11/05/2016

I absolutely loved working with Alma. From start to finish, she and her team made everything so easy. During the time leading up to the wedding, Alma responded to all my emails, questions, and adjustments to my contract in a timely manner. Payment process was easy and online. My hair and makeup was something I was really worried about, especially for not having a trial a few months before the wedding, but Alma's services exceeded my expectations. All my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and they all looked incredible in the photographs. I LOVED my makeup and hair, it was exactly how I wanted to look. I would highly recommend Alma and her team to any Bride to be. Definitely worth the value.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2016

These girls were AMAZING. One of my biggest fears was that I was not going to be happy with my hair and make up on my big day. Fortunately for us, Alma and her team made my bridesmaids and I look flawless. We all LOVED our make up. I would absolutely recommend using these girls for any special event you have coming up. Wonderful job ladies!! :-)

Sent on 12/31/2016

Alma and her team did an amazing job from start to finish. She was very responsive to all emails and gave me and my girls what we were looking for!! I have to say that we looked amazing all night. I would definitely hire her again for another event or even a night out where I want to look amazing! Thank you Alma!! You and you're team are great! Love you so much

Sent on 10/23/2016

DeLorean · Married on 06/25/2016

Alma and her team were AMAZING. Everyone looked beautiful and the makeup lasted well through the night! I had a minor anxiety attack while getting ready and Alma helped calm me down! She is great at what she does and a super sweet person, which is important when spending a few hours with someone before your wedding. I couldn't imagine anyone else doing my makeup and if Alma lived close to me I'd definitely hire her again!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Dominique · Married on 05/28/2016

Alma and her team were amazing! My wedding party had never looked so good before. She is very easy to communicate with and used great quality products. My wedding was on a hot day in Cabo and I had so many guest complement my makeup and hair on how well it stayed throughout the entire night.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Tamara · Married on 05/27/2016

We hired Cabo Make-up to do hair and make-up for the bride and bridal party. Alma and her team were incredible!! We all loved our "Up" Hair Do's, and the make-up was stunning. They use real quality make-up, and they are great at interpreting what you want. At their suggestion, we brought pictures of hair styles we each liked. They did it just like the pictures!! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Tiffani · Married on 05/14/2016

Alma and her team were great to work with. She was very responsive over email, and it was easy to get quotes and scheduling done with her. We did a trial run the week of in Cabo which was very helpful and then they came out to Todos Santos where we were married for the day of to do our hair and makeup. They were early, exact in their time estimates for getting their work done, and did our hair and makeup exactly as we asked. It was so good, in fact, that one of the bridesmaids said her hair looked better than on her own wedding day! I would highly recommend using their services!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Janet · Married on 05/02/2016

Alma is so amazing! I never ended up doing a trial with her, my schedule and flexibility just did not allow me to, but she had such wonderful raving reviews that I trusted it would be ok. And all her reviews were so right! She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. Even before I met her, through all my email exchanges with her, she was so professional and so nice! I highly recommend using Cabo Makeup by Alma Vallejo, you will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Kristi · Married on 04/28/2016

Alma and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! I recently got married in Cabo and have naturally pin straight hair. I was concerned that my hair would not hold and my make-up would melt in the heat but this was definitely not the case. I hired Alma and her team for a hair and make-up trial a few days before the wedding and then for the wedding day for me and my bridesmaids and everyone was beyond happy with their "looks". I had so many compliments on how great I looked and I was so impressed that it stayed all afternoon and well into the evening. I would highly recommend using their services!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Katherine · Married on 04/16/2016

I hired Alma and her team for my bridal hair and bridal party makeup/hair through a recommendation from my wedding planner. Her prices were far more reasonable compared to others and Alma herself was professional and an excellent make up artist. Her hair team is responsible and listen to what I was looking for. When my bridesmaids did not like the make up that was done by one of Alma's assistant, Alma quickly stepped in and fix the problem. My wedding pictures came out wonderful and picture perfect.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Erin · Married on 02/27/2016

I was so happy to find Alma Vallejo for my wedding makeup & hair service. They did a fantastic job. I would highly reccomend them to anyone needing hair and makeup in the future. My hair and maekup was the best it's ever looked!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Danielle · Married on 01/28/2016

What can I say about Alma...Our resort wouldn't let us have an outside vendor come and do hair and make up for us girls. Our wedding planner suggested Alma for hair and make up and Alma welcomed us into her studio for the day. WOW.... She did a wonderful job and it was so easy and enjoyable. My daughters hair was the most amazing thing I have ever seen! I looked 10 years younger. And then when we had transport issues, Alma drove us to the wedding. ABOVE and BEYOND..I was worried, not having a trial as I'm super picky. No need, a few pics and I was perfect, my mom was perfect and my daughter was a movie star.

Sent on 03/24/2016

Mandi · Married on 12/12/2015

Alma and her team provided hair and makeup services for my Cabo wedding in December 2015. They did an absolutely incredible job on every one of the six bridesmaids. The makeup looked beautiful. Alma managed to enhance their natural features, while giving them a glam look for photos. The hair was different on each girl and looked incredible. My sister even had the hairstyle last until morning, which is a testament to their work.

We even had one beauty professional in the group and she commented that the makeup application was the best she had even had.

For the price, you will not find better hair and makeup services in Cabo or elsewhere. I highly recommend Alma.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Kristine · Married on 11/12/2015

Alma and her team are amazing!! From the first communication to the day of the wedding, Alma responded in a timely manner and answered any questions I had. On top of their professionalism, they do a spectacular job. My makeup and hair were perfect and exactly what I wanted and had envisioned. My bridesmaids were also extremely happy with their hair and makeup. Do not hesitate to book Alma and her gals, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2015

I don't even know where to begin with this review. Alma (makeup) and Mabel (hair) were absolutely wonderful. I was nervous about having my hair and makeup done for my wedding by people that hadn't done my hair and makeup before - not to mention that I am from the US and we got married in Mexico. So I was a bit unsure of what to expect. My wedding planner (Tammy Wolff) recommended Alma and Mabel and I could not have been happier with their services. We did a trial run two days before the wedding and to be honest, I was in total shock when I looked in the mirror after they finished. I showed them each pictures of what I had in mind but I didn't have an exact hairstyle or an exact makeup look that I wanted. They nailed it. I have never walked out of a salon feeling like there wasn't a thing I would change - I can be very picky, but there was not one single thing I would have changed about my hair or makeup done by Mabel and Alma. They understood the look I was going for and they went for it. Plus, they were fast...and thorough. Alma made sure that my makeup looked good from all different angles in different light and same with Mabel and my hair. I will be tagging each of them in my wedding photos so that you can see the magic they worked! I would have them do my hair and makeup again in a heartbeat without any questions - they "get it"!!

Sent on 11/14/2015

Katie · Married on 10/10/2015

Working with Alma and her team on my wedding day was perfect. From my trial to my wedding day, I wouldn't have chosen anyone else. Her and her team are talented, kind and do a wonderful job meeting expectations. There was nervousness about make up being too heavy but they did such a wonderful job despite our rainy wedding day. I was pleasantly surprised on how well my make up held up! All of my girls (myself included) were really happy with our services. I would highly recommend Alma!! Thanks for being a part of my day and for making us all feel so beautiful.

-Katie W