50 Reviews for Cabo Makeup by Alma Vallejo

Contour Makeup (2)
Fake Lashes (2)
Textured Styling (1)
50 Cabo Makeup by Alma Vallejo Reviews

Alma and her team did hair and makeup for my wedding day for me, my bridesmaids, and my family. I was completely satisfied. It was well worth the money to look and feel so beautiful, and take the stress off getting ready for the special day. I 100% recommend working with Alma.

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love Alma! So lucky I was referred to her for my spray on tan! The spray on turned out amazing and looked super natural. Thank you so much for fitting me and my friend in.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so nervous to have my make up professionally done for my wedding. I knew that I was very picky about what I liked and knew that I wanted to look like a princess for my very special day. I set up a trial appointment for a few months before the wedding when I would be in Cabo finalizing details. Alma and her team came to the hotel and did my hair and make up, it looked amazing and Alma was so nice!!! As we got closer to the wedding date, I changed my mind on how I wanted my make up!! I was nervous that Alma wouldn't be able to squeeze me in for another trial. I was wrong - she did no problem!! On the day of the wedding Alma was more then just someone who was there to do my hair and make up - she helped ease my wedding jitters all together. She went above and beyond to help me on my big day - and as far as her work goes, it was more beautiful then I EVER could have expected. Also, Almas son owns a company called McNeil films that came and did a getting ready video for me, that was beyond awesome as well!! Thank you Alma and team for making my day so beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Jenn, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alma and her team are amazing! They did such a great job and everyone felt so beautiful - all the bridesmaids and my mom, as well as myself. I am very picky with letting someone do my hair and makeup and Alma made sure to do my makeup exactly how I had wanted it. I also loved my hair :) They are also such nice people and helped to make the day so special!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alma and her team were fabulous for my hair and makeup... I looked the best as well did my entire bridal party on my wedding day! My wedding day was a dream come true thanks to you, Cabo Makeup team! Alma, you were a blessing to me and my bridal party! Thank you for your amazing service and making me look my best!

Profile Picture McKenzee, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Dress & Attire

Alma and her hair and makeup team were very professional which helped allow my wedding day to feel stress-free. Alma and I discussed prior to my wedding day the style and color palette I was looking for after sending numerous pictures and sharing my personal ideas with her which Alma's team executed beautifully. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a professional hair and makeup service.

Profile Picture Callan, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alma and her team provided exceptional services for our wedding and we would recommend them without hesitation. Thank you, Alma! You were a wonderful part of our day. On time, offered exactly what was promised, took direction on the "look" we were seeking, used excellent products, patient with all the wedding "chaos" in our room.

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alma Vallejo and her team were amazing. They did the makeup/hair of my entire wedding party, they were super professional, organized and patient. My makeup was on point, I cried during the ceremony and it didn't affect the make up at all. They used the best products to make my skin look perfect. I would hired them all over again if I could.

Profile Picture Pamela, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was on February 21st in San Jose del Cabo and I am so happy I used Alma and her staff to do my hair and make up. I looked at many different options but I am so glad I chose Alma. Even before meeting her, she was very good to reply by e-mail and she even called me to talk about my wedding and wedding party. There were just 3 of us doing hair and make up that day but Alma and Mabel did a fantastic job, everyone looked amazing! She was very personable, professional and easy to talk to. Thank you Alma for making us all look and feel so wonderful!

Kind Regards,
Shannon Luck

Profile Picture Shannon, 2/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so grateful that I had Alma and her team of talented women doing my hair and makeup (+ bridal party) on my wedding day in Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas! I was put in contact with her through my wedding planner (Gussie, Cabo Beach Weddings) and she couldn't have come more highly recommended. Communication with her was delightful and easy, and she was extremely flexible and willing to work with my schedule and needs.

On my wedding day I woke up and one of my eyes would not stop watering, for hours! I was getting really anxious about it because I was worried about ruining my makeup, but the woman doing it was so patient and kind, and assured me that everything would be fine and the makeup wouldn't be ruined. They were even kind enough to pause for a moment and wait for my photographer before finishing with my hair and makeup so we could get those beautiful "getting ready" photos.

It was quite windy on our wedding day, yet my hair never looked short of perfect the whole night. And our reception turned into a giant pool party and my makeup didn't run at all!

I can't speak highly enough of these women and their services, and would absolutely recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Profile Picture Karly, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

This was a destination wedding for me so I did not have time to do a trial and instead only sent pictures of hair and makeup that I liked beforehand. Alma and her team did an outstanding job and worked with me and my bridal party the day of to give us all exactly what we wanted.

Profile Picture Cara, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so glad I found Alma Vallejo on the internet when I was searching for someone to do our hair/makeup for our wedding. I narrowed it down to two vendors and Alma was most responsive. She and her team are exceptional! They were on time, professional, and very friendly! Should we have another celebration in Los Cabos, we will go through Alma again! She's very knowledgeable and listened to want we wanted and explained our options when we had questions. Mabel did our hair and she was outstanding! For the trial run, my hair was down per my future spouse's request. But I really wanted an up do and changed it on my wedding day. Alma and Mabel were very accommodating and I got the up do I have wanted and my spouse loved it! In addition, Alma really brought out my eyes with her makeup style--just perfect! Her and her team really made our wedding day a phenomenal experience! Every bride wants to shine on her wedding day and that's exactly what Alma and her team made happen!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My wife found Alma Vallejo after searching on the internet and we selected her team to prepare us for our wedding day after she responded so quickly, had great photos on her website, was flexible in scheduling our trial run and wedding day appointments, provided services onsite, and is reasonably priced. Alma and her team, Mabel and Letty, were all exceptionally skilled and especially fun to work with! After the trial run went so smoothly and we loved the results, I was even more relaxed going into our wedding day. If you are nervous, like I was about my hair and makeup, I highly recommend spending the additional money to have a trial run and definitely recommend Alma and her team - you will be thrilled with their service and results!

Profile Picture Teri, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alma and her team were so professional. They had all the up to date makeup. I am pretty particular when it comes to my hair and makeup, I was extremely happy how my hair and makeup turned out for my big day. They made me feel like a beautiful queen for the day.

Profile Picture Sherree, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Cabo Makeup services for my wedding. Alma and her team were amazing. I had my hair done for my rehearsal dinner and I had hair and makeup for 7 people the day of my wedding. My makeup looked so good that I decided to not do airbrush since it wasn't necessary even though it was complimentary. My mother and bridesmaid were all happy with their hair and makeup. We were not the easiest to work with due to the normal stress of a wedding timeline but Alma and her team were calm and professional. The makeup was primary mac and other very good brands. They took directions very well. I was very happy and most importantly we looked beautiful and felt confident. They kept the aspect of photos, lighting and humidity in mind to help make the hair and makeup last all day and night. Thank you!

Profile Picture Anne, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Alma. From start to finish, she and her team made everything so easy. During the time leading up to the wedding, Alma responded to all my emails, questions, and adjustments to my contract in a timely manner. Payment process was easy and online. My hair and makeup was something I was really worried about, especially for not having a trial a few months before the wedding, but Alma's services exceeded my expectations. All my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and they all looked incredible in the photographs. I LOVED my makeup and hair, it was exactly how I wanted to look. I would highly recommend Alma and her team to any Bride to be. Definitely worth the value.

Profile Picture Beth, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

These girls were AMAZING. One of my biggest fears was that I was not going to be happy with my hair and make up on my big day. Fortunately for us, Alma and her team made my bridesmaids and I look flawless. We all LOVED our make up. I would absolutely recommend using these girls for any special event you have coming up. Wonderful job ladies!! :-)

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alma and her team did an amazing job from start to finish. She was very responsive to all emails and gave me and my girls what we were looking for!! I have to say that we looked amazing all night. I would definitely hire her again for another event or even a night out where I want to look amazing! Thank you Alma!! You and you're team are great! Love you so much

Profile Picture User7342208, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alma and her team were AMAZING. Everyone looked beautiful and the makeup lasted well through the night! I had a minor anxiety attack while getting ready and Alma helped calm me down! She is great at what she does and a super sweet person, which is important when spending a few hours with someone before your wedding. I couldn't imagine anyone else doing my makeup and if Alma lived close to me I'd definitely hire her again!

Profile Picture DeLorean, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alma and her team were amazing! My wedding party had never looked so good before. She is very easy to communicate with and used great quality products. My wedding was on a hot day in Cabo and I had so many guest complement my makeup and hair on how well it stayed throughout the entire night.

Profile Picture Dominique, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We hired Cabo Make-up to do hair and make-up for the bride and bridal party. Alma and her team were incredible!! We all loved our "Up" Hair Do's, and the make-up was stunning. They use real quality make-up, and they are great at interpreting what you want. At their suggestion, we brought pictures of hair styles we each liked. They did it just like the pictures!! We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Tamara, 5/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alma and her team were great to work with. She was very responsive over email, and it was easy to get quotes and scheduling done with her. We did a trial run the week of in Cabo which was very helpful and then they came out to Todos Santos where we were married for the day of to do our hair and makeup. They were early, exact in their time estimates for getting their work done, and did our hair and makeup exactly as we asked. It was so good, in fact, that one of the bridesmaids said her hair looked better than on her own wedding day! I would highly recommend using their services!

Profile Picture Tiffani, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Alma is so amazing! I never ended up doing a trial with her, my schedule and flexibility just did not allow me to, but she had such wonderful raving reviews that I trusted it would be ok. And all her reviews were so right! She made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as all of my bridesmaids and my mother. Even before I met her, through all my email exchanges with her, she was so professional and so nice! I highly recommend using Cabo Makeup by Alma Vallejo, you will be so happy that you did!

Profile Picture Janet, 5/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Alma and her team were an absolute pleasure to work with! I recently got married in Cabo and have naturally pin straight hair. I was concerned that my hair would not hold and my make-up would melt in the heat but this was definitely not the case. I hired Alma and her team for a hair and make-up trial a few days before the wedding and then for the wedding day for me and my bridesmaids and everyone was beyond happy with their "looks". I had so many compliments on how great I looked and I was so impressed that it stayed all afternoon and well into the evening. I would highly recommend using their services!

Profile Picture Kristi, 4/28/16, 2 Reviews