Cable Photography Reviews

31 | Jonesborough, TN

31 Reviews for Cable Photography

Tiffany · Married on 08/28/2010

Gary and Ladonna Cable are a pleasure to work with in every aspect. They shot our engagement photos, bridal portraits and wedding day. Every photo was beautiful!!

I can't imagine my big day captured any better! They are AWESOME! 5 stars!!

Sent on 09/21/2010

Alison · Married on 06/05/2009

It didn't take us long to decide on a wedding photographer. We met with several in the tri-cities area but when we met Gary and LaDonna we knew they were the perfect choice. Their Kozo albums absolutely wowed us. Gary's creativity was very evident in his proof books. They did our engagement session which we traveled to Asheville for. It was a blast and the photos were amazing!!! My bridal session wasn't my favorite because I didn't love my hairstyle that day but Gary was super accommodating and took new bridal pictures on my wedding day. He was there to photograph every party of that wonderful day and our pictures tell the whole story to those who couldn't make it. It actually took me nearly 3 years to order my albums because I had such a hard time narrowing down the pictures I wanted. Also, I'm not sure if this is still an option, but we had a videographer that was working with Gary and LaDonna. He did a "wedding story" package. He was there for the engagement and bridal sessions and the wedding day. The video was amazing and complemented the photos nicely. You can't go wrong with Gary and LaDonna Cable.

Sent on 10/09/2014

Gary is very easy to contact and very timely in getting pictures back! Him, his wife, and their assistant are all very nice and great to work with. He doesn't do a lot of posing (although he will gladly accomodate your requests!), but catches amazing real life shots and candids. He knows what he is doing, especially with lighting. Gary is a true professional and definitely worth it!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Rylie · Married on 12/19/2009

I knew before I even got engaged that I wanted Cable Photography to do our engagement and wedding pictures. They are truly talented photographers who capture special moments and turn them into amazing pictures. It came a blizzard on my December wedding day and I will never forget Gary saying that he would have bundled up and walked to my wedding if he had to. I know it was such a challenge with the pouring down snow and cold weather to make the equipment work properly due to the lens fogging, but Gary and Ladonna made it work! They even said they didn't know how they pictures were going to turn out due to the difficult weather. They turned out perfect!! Our snowy wedding pictures were breathtaking! Propel still talk about our wedding and wedding pictures 5 years later!! I highly recommend Cable Photography!

Sent on 10/10/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/23/2016

Both Gary and LaDonna and their assistant were very professional. They were organized and had a plan for the entire day. They were willing to accommodate specific requests and made us feel very comfortable throughout the whole process.

Sent on 08/22/2016